Presenting Petra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny came and bent very close, and whispered, 'I'm going to hurt you. As it's your first time, you'll only get the ten strokes. You will, I know, learn to take pleasure from receiving my punishment, as I take pleasure in giving it.'

She stood back, and I felt her measuring her stroke, as the cane caressed my buttocks, then there was an awful, loud swish, and I felt a terrible, searing pain as the thin switch bit into my tender flesh. I gasped and squirmed. I couldn't believe the force Jenny was applying as the second vicious stroke fell just below the first, and out of my eye-corner, I saw her drawing her arm way back for another one. My arse was on fire, and I also saw that Wendy was looking on, her eyes wide with excitement – and... and – something else – envy? Could she really be envious? I had developed the ability to read facial expressions when watching my high-jumping opponents, and now I thought I could read the maid's face.

But the next cruel blow, higher this time, near the bottom of my back, demanded all my attention, and I found I could concentrate on the pain, and know the sadistic pleasure my punishment was giving Jenny. Jenny – my mistress! It still felt unreal to have a mistress, and to have her caning me – well, I couldn't understand how I had allowed this to happen.

After five strokes, she dropped the whip on the floor with a clatter, and I thrust her hand between my legs.

'Oh!' I gasped, and knew from the moist, slurping sound that my pussy was beyond damp. But I certainly couldn't admit to feeling any pleasure – quite the reverse, in fact, I had hated the dreadful sting of the cane.

'Mmmm,' was all Jenny said, then, picking up the cane, proceeded to thrash me again, harder, if anything, than before. When she had finished, I was sobbing quietly, my body heaving as I writhed at the agony of the cane.

'Look after the slut, Wendy, will you, and don't forget to put this back where it belongs,' she said, handing her the butt-plug. Then she strode out of the room, pausing long enough at the door to call back to me, 'And see you wear something appropriate for dinner!'

The maid came and sat beside me, waiting until I had stopped shaking, then wiping the tears from my eyes. Then, like my mother when I was a little girl, she 'kissed my tears away.' I smiled ruefully, and obligingly turned onto my side so that she could tend my stinging buttocks. She tutted as she traced the red welts that the cane had brought up, soothing them with some kind of cream. When she had finished, I felt much better, the pain less acute.

She showed me the offending plug, smiling prettily, and I knew then that she wasn't guilty of ratting on me to Jenny. I nodded, and eased my buttocks apart with both hands, still on my side with my back to Wendy, my head resting on a cushion.

She wiggled a long finger around in my anus, causing me to moan softly, then, as she pushed the big plug slowly into my tight hole, couldn't resist running her other hand the length of my wet crack. I moaned again, louder, but Wendy had an eye on the door, in case Jenny returned, and, patting my thigh, then stood and left me alone. I picked up my dress, and went to my room. I studied my rear end in the big mirror – there was, I could see, no lasting damage, but it still stung, though not so fiercely since Wendy's ministrations. Suddenly, I felt a strange pride in having withstood the beating.

At dinner, I sat primly on the edge of my chair, trying to avoid sitting on my stripes, a long, cream silk nightdress my only item of clothing. I had gone to a lot of trouble with my make-up and hair, and Jenny noticed.

'You look quite lovely, darling,' she commented, and ran the back of one elegant hand down my cheek. I kissed the tips of her fingers. 'Thank you, mistress.'

She smiled kindly at me. Her long hair was up in a French knot, showing off her long neck, where she wore a diamond necklace. She was encased in a black silk sheath dress.

'You took your caning well, I thought,' she suddenly said, some time later, 'I find the cane hurts much more than the whip.'

'You...' I began.

She was still smiling. 'Oh yes, darling, I have been punished too.' But she didn't enlighten me any further, and I was left staring at her.

'Do finish your dinner, my dear Petra,' she said.

I did as she told me, musing on the picture of my mistress – I was starting to really think of Jenny as 'mistress' – being whipped. The thought, incongruous though it was, was oddly exciting.

Later, over coffee, she asked me about my morning in the boutique, and praised me roundly when I told her about it. Then she regarded me seriously, and said, 'After lunch tomorrow, I'm taking you to be pierced.' She wouldn't be pressed as to the nature of the piercings she wished me to have, making me nervous – a video a girl at school had shown me on her mobile phone was of someone with enough rings in her pussy-lips to stock an ironmongers' shop.

When I got home next day, after a reasonably satisfactory morning in the boutique, Jenny was waiting for me. 'Don't change today, darling. Your dress will do fine. But you can take your plug out for the afternoon. A quick bite of lunch and we'll go.'

So it was that an hour later, shaking like a leaf, I was ushered up the stairs to an unmarked office door between a dentist's surgery and an insurance office, somewhere near Wimbledon. A knock brought a pretty, smiling black girl in a spotless white coat, to the door, and she and Jenny were on easy, first-name terms. I was urged to take a seat, and the proferred one was all too similar to what I would have expected in the dentist's next door. The similarity was even more evident when Lisa, as I learned her name was, bade me open my mouth, then swiftly pushed in a 'spreader' device which kept me gaping wide.

'Put your tongue out, my dear,' she said, and I saw out of my eye-corner that Jenny was smiling, as she looked on with interest. I now knew what I was in for, and wondered just how uncomfortable it would be to have my tongue pierced. Lisa had already placed a clip on the tip of my tongue, so that I couldn't retract it, and now sprayed it with something that deadened it immediately, and felt pleasantly cool. I felt nothing when she quickly pierced my tongue, after consulting Jenny as to exactly where she wanted her to place the stud. In no time at all, I was looking in a hand-mirror, at a pretty decoration, more like a little brooch than a stud, with a stone at its centre, quite close to the tip of my tongue, closer, I thought, than was usual.

Jenny explained, 'It will give more pleasure there, darling.' But she didn't say to whom.

I started to get up, but Jenny said, 'Oh no, my dear, we haven't finished yet,' and I sank back down in the chair, which Lisa reclined right back. Then she fiddled about with something down by my feet.

When she next spoke, it was to say, 'Put your ankles in the stirrups now, please.' But before I could do anything of the sort, she lifted my legs, one by one, spreading them wide, and locking my ankles into closed stirrups. My short dress was already riding up, but now Lisa exposed my nakedness fully, pulling the hem right up to my waist.

'Mmm, I love the chain, Jenny,' she said, toying with its loose end for a moment. I noticed that it was Jenny she addressed, rather than me, and was reminded unnecessarily of my status.

Without much ado, more spray was applied, and I soon had a little silver ring in my navel. 'I've just put a ring in, Jenny, you can hang all manner of decoration there,' said Lisa.

Again I thought, wrongly, that she may have finished. She was smiling down at me, her beautiful teeth sparkling, and showing a tiny stone set in one of her front teeth. It was, I thought, a charming detail.

'Now,' she said, in a businesslike tone, 'We'll do the important stuff, shall we?'

I had an inkling of what she meant, and trembled visibly.

'I know, my love,' she said, 'you think it will hurt when we pierce your clit, don't you?'

'Y...yes, I do.'

'You're right, of course, it will hurt terribly, because we can't deaden it, or it hides away. But it's worth it – you'll remember the feeling for a long time.'

As if to underline her words, she lifted the skirt of her lab coat, revealing a clean-shaven pussy, from which dangled a short gold chain, with a tiny globe at its end. But I couldn't tell at a glance whether it hung from her clit or from her hood. In any case, I thought it was very pretty, and said so.

'Again just a ring, right?' said Jenny, 'then I can hang anything from it.' She laughed nastily.

'Of course,' said Lisa, 'do you want to prepare her?'

'No, my dear, you can do it, you know you like that part.'

Lisa then knelt on a small footstool between my legs, and I felt her hand exploring my crack.

'I see she's been caned recently,' she said, 'I miss that sometimes.'

While I was pondering the significance of that remark, I felt a long, slender finger go quite suddenly into my rectum, the long, sharp fingernail scartching at tender tissue. I felt excitement building in me, and saw it reflected in Lisa's face, as her other hand stroked and massaged my pussy. Then a thumb and forefinger was working at my clit, teasing it out from under the protecting hood. Another finger joined the first in my anus, and I knew I was building to a great climax. But then Lisa turned her head to Jenny, and said, 'She's ready!'

Rapidly, she withdrew her fingers from my arsehole, and had something in that hand, while her other was still pinching my now thoroughly extended clitoris.

What came next was the most awful, exquisite pain I think I had ever known – or ever hoped to – as the ultra-sharp piercing needle perforated the very most delicate part of my anatomy. I screamed, and I believe I came at the same moment as the dreadful instrument impaled my engorged clit. I may even have passed out momentarily, because I have no memory of the next few seconds – then Lisa was holding up the mirror again, so that I could see a little silver ring now transfixing my little bud.

When my breathing had got back to normal, she gave me an antiseptic mouthwash for my tongue, and lotion to help heal my other piercings. 'No sex for a few days,' she said, then pointedly, 'at least, not there!'

On the way back, I asked Jenny about Lisa, and why they had been so familiar.

'She was once my slave,' she said, 'but fell in love with one of my friends.' We sat in silence for the rest of the journey, each with her own thoughts. Mine centred on the strange feeling my tongue stud gave me, of having something foreign in my mouth, and the soreness of my pussy.

When we got home, Jenny sent me off to change, and I encountered Wendy in the passageway. I showed her my piercings, and she said she'd like to have some done too.

Over dinner, Jenny told me she had to go to Paris for a meeting, and was booked on a flight that evening. She would be away 'three or four days.' I told her I should miss her, and meant it. My life had undergone a complete change, and I could scarcely bear being alone again, even for a few days.

'When I get back, your piercings should have settled down, anyway,' she said, 'but you can sleep with Wendy if you want – I'll have a word with her.'

That she had spoken with the maid became apparent almost as soon as I got to bed that night. A hesitant knock sounded on my door, and Wendy slid in, her long hair loose, wearing a little silk slip. I patted the bed beside me, inviting her to slide into the satin sheets.

'You know I can't have sex until my piercings have been done a few days?' I said.

'I know, Miss Petra,' she said, as she took my hand and placed it on her tiny breast, with its puffy nipple thrusting into my palm. I desperately wanted to kiss her, despite my sore tongue, and managed a kiss of sorts. We embraced in an almost chaste manner, until I directed the maid's hand up under the hem of my nightdress, and placed it on my buttock. She got the idea, and, for the second time that day, I felt the ecstasy that accompanies a finger probing into my velvet tunnel. Simultaneously I found Wendy's wet, hot pussy with my free hand, and she moaned loudly as I worked three fingers deep into her soaking cunt. We were going to be able to entertain each other in our mistress's absence!

The time passed more quickly than had seemed likely until Jenny's return, but I was anticipating seeing her again most keenly as I returned from the boutique on the lunchtime in question. I knew she was due around five o'clock, so I got Wendy to help me make up, and do my hair up in an elaborate style, then wriggled into the lace play-suit I had not worn since I had tried it on. It was incredibly sexy, but I took it off again, as I knew it would impede my mistress if she wanted to have access to my body, and I put on a fur-trimmed white baby-doll nightdress, which barely reached down to my hips. I wondered about putting the butt-plug in place, then decided I'd forget about it for now, as my mistress hadn't mentioned it before going away. Rather 'jumping the gun' I clipped a silver pendant ear-ring onto my clit-ring, so that it dangled prettily between my legs, and then fastened its twin to my navel-ring. I called Wendy to inspect me, and she said she thought I looked good enough to eat, only suggesting that I wear white seamed hold-ups and a pair of very high stilettos. I agreed, and declared myself satisfied when I looked in the mirror.

My mistress was also, I was delighted to see, satisfied with the effort I had made.

'I've really missed you, my darling Petra, and you look gorgeous,' she said, 'next time, I shall have to take you with me.'

'I'd love that, mistress,' I said, 'can I do anything for you?'

She looked at me for a few moments. 'Yes, I think you can,' she said, her lust showing plainly in her lovely eyes, 'I'd love to whip you!'

'But mistress, I didn't think...'

'No, darling, you've done nothing wrong. Quite the reverse, in fact. I'd like to whip you for our pleasure. Do you understand?'

'Oh yes, mistress,' I heard myself saying.

'Would you mind if I hurt you?'

'No mistress.'

'Good. Have a drink, while I go and change.'

I sat toying with a glass of wine, and could scarcely believe what I had just said. Was I mad? I had just agreed for my mistress to hurt me. And for pleasure! 'Our' pleasure! That's what she'd said.

When my mistress returned, she was wearing a skin-tight, knee-length, black latex skirt, and a transparent black blouse, her lovely full breasts completely displayed. Long black, spike-heeled boots completed her outfit. Extending her hand to me, she drew me from my seat, and kissed me deeply, then said, 'Take your nightdress off, darling.' Quickly, I lifted the flimsy garment over my head and stood before my mistress in my hold-ups, wearing nothing else but my waist-chain and collar. She appraised me, then nodded and took from a sideboard drawer leather wrist- and ankle-restraints, which she proceded to buckle on to me.

Next, Jenny picked up a remote control from the same sideboard, and pressed a button. I was surprised to hear a click from above my head, and a concealed flap opened, allowing a chain to descend. It had a snap-link at its end, and my mistress deftly clipped the rings in my wrist-restraints to the snap-link, then, lifting traps in the parquet floor, soon had my anklets clipped in place, my feet a metre apart. Returning to the remote, she pressed another control, and I felt my arms dragged up, until they were way above my head, my feet only in contact with th floor by dint of my high heels. I felt her gentle hand sliding its way between my legs, and knew instantly that she would detect the dampness that lay there.

'Mmm,' she murmured, but made no further comment, and her hels clicked across the parquet, then returned. She held up a leather whip for me to examine. It had a pretty, ornate handle, and braided leather thong a metre or so long.

'Kiss it, darling,' she invited, and I did as she said, then she gave it a trial swish, so that it whistled as it flew through the air.

'I believe I'd like to give you twenty strokes, my love. You'd like that, wouldn't you?'

When I didn't reply, she asked me the same question again.

'Yes, mistress,' I replied, shaking now with fear and anticipation.

'Good,' she said, 'it's so exciting to hurt you, darling.'

She stood back, gave another sharp flick with the whip, then flogged me across my stomach, so that the lash wrapped itself around my pale body. The sting was immediate – nowhere near as bad as the cane, but somehow a more complete, all-enveloping pain, into which I could lose myself, submerse myself in a place where all was agony, exquisite pain which filled my whole being. I hardly felt the next several strokes as they rained down on me, now across my proud, naked breasts, now around my tender thighs.

She walked around behind me and lashed my back, so that the very tip of the thong snaked around the side of my breast, then the soft flesh of my buttocks, so that I gasped when the stroke fell on wounds left over from my caning. I lost count, now in another world, where pain and ecstasy were one.

Suddenly Jenny was kissing me, infinitely tenderly. 'Sorry if I hurt you too much, darling,' she breathed.

'Oh no mistress,' I said, and meant it. I had cum twice as she whipped me. But she had more in store, and I watched her as she lay down the whip, bent over and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Then she stepped into the harness of a huge black phallus of a strap-on, and came back to me, the obscene weapon jutting out from her belly, as she applied some sort of cream to it..

She took up the remote, and I felt blessed relief as the tension ease on my arms, Leaving my ankles attached, so that my legs remained wide apart, Jenny now pushed my body gently down, so that I was suspended by my arms, body horizontal. Coming around behind me, without warning I felt an excruciating pain, worse by far than the whip – which, in truth, I had enjoyed – as the massive dildo tore into my arsehole, transfixing me by its huge length. Now my mistress dtrove it back and forth, pounding in and out of my poor anus, and I think I screamed with each dreadful stroke. But the thrill was building too, and once more I came, with a violent, rushing climax. As my mistress was finally satisfied, I slumped in my bonds, completely spent. As Jenny released me, I somehow managed to say, 'But you, mistress, you can't have had satisfaction?'

'But of course I did, darling,' she smiled, 'I came while I whipped you, and again as I penetrated your arsehole.'

Life went on quietly for a few days after my whipping, as I went to the boutique in the mornings, and my mistress and I made love in the afternoons, with Wendy occasionally joining us on Jenny's huge bed. Then one day, my mistress said, 'I'm going to loan you out tomorrow.'

I was aghast. 'B...but, mistress......'

'No buts,' she said, sternly, 'I've promised Rina that I will loan you to her.'

'But mistress,' I persisted, 'she already has a slave.'

'Yes,' she said, her tongue flicking out ever so lightly, as it did when she was contemplating something pleasurable, 'Louise is coming here for a couple of days, while you are with Rina.'

The next day was Sunday, and that meant no work for a couple of days. At breakfast, my mistress told me that Wendy had been told to help me get ready for my trip to Rina's, and sent me to my room, dismissing me rather coldly with a peck on the cheek.

When I got to my room, I found Wendy already there, a small suitcase packed, and things laid out on the bed for me to wear.

I slipped out of the nightgown I had worn to breakfast, and hesitantly picked up the black corset from the bed.