Pressure

Story Info
Ophelia spirals further into addiction with Daddy's deal.
1k words
3.9
15k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All story elements contained herein are fiction and for fantasy purposes, remember to obey all legal and consent laws in real life, thank you and have a nice day.

*****

Daddy had her bent over a table, tied facedown so her ass and pussy were exposed. His belt struck her again and she cried out, in both pain and pleasure.

"You like this, don't you?" His low voice growled.

Ophelia was barely able to choke out, "Yes!" as close to cumming as she was.

He struck her again. "Say it!"

"Yes Daddy!" He was sending her over the edge, "I like it when you use me, Daddy!"

As she started to cum, she jolted awake.

Her heart was pounding in the darkness, the throbbing between her thighs dying away. She bit her lip and groaned softly, more dreams again.

Ophelia touched her aching pussy, wishing she was tied up for real. Slowly, she began to fuck herself, imagining herself back in the dream of bondage and domination. It did not take her long to reach a shattering climax, but she needed more.

Two more times she made herself cum, each time picturing how her Daddy would fuck her, holding her down and pounding her relentlessly while she was helpless to move.

Only Daddy knew her darkest desires and needs, ones he was all too willing to make his own as he chose. Ophelia loved it when her Daddy raped her, taking control away from her as she came, helpless, on his cock.

And now he had her where he wanted her, using pictures of her naked to blackmail her into sexual slavery, a prospect that chillingly, turned her on even more.

Ever since revealing he was more than willing to blackmail her to get what he wanted, she'd been dreaming of him frequently, and thoughts of him made her excuse herself to the bathroom, where she would have to bring herself off just to be able to focus. Daddy loved hearing it, too.

Ophelia drifted off, imagining being on her knees, hands tied, Daddy's dick fucking her throat...

The next day, when the whole building was empty, Daddy texted her again. A warmth began to glow between her legs at the sight of his name across her screen, as it did nearly every time.

"Give Daddy pictures. Start without the toy."

And just like that, she was already wet. Just being ordered around by him, knowing she couldn't resist, was turning her on. Ophelia sent him a teasing one, where she was beginning to lift her shirt. She could already feel her heart pounding.

"Yes, more," Daddy instructed her.

Ophelia took her shirt off, filming a small clip where she slid the bra from her shoulders. Daddy liked video like that. She followed it up with a full body shot, already feeling the hotness between her legs started to soak into the lace of her panties.

Slowly, she drew them aside, showing off the slick wet for him in motion.

"Good. Now get your toy nice and wet for me with your mouth," he said.

Obediently, she sucked the toy she had brought with her in long slurps, big eyes looking up into the camera for him. Daddy sent a picture of his hardened cock with the caption "play for Daddy. Make yourself cum."

Ophelia was already dripping wet. She turned on the vibe and passed it over the damp red lace covering her clit, groaning a little at the sensitivity, and sent him that little teaser.

Propping her phone up to record handsfree, she drew her panties aside for Daddy's viewing pleasure and slipped the vibe deep inside, moaning aloud at the feeling of suddenly being full.

"Daddy," she whimpered right into the camera.

Daddy liked that when she sent it. "More. Louder."

She couldn't have helped it if she tried. Moving the vibe faster, she fucked against it, letting her head roll back as she moaned for him.

"Daddy..." she panted, "I wish this was your cock in me."

"Make Daddy cum," he wrote when she sent this to him, "don't you dare stop until I do."

Ophelia was near the edge herself but this last forceful command brought her to it. She was addicted to him taking control away from her and forcing her to do as he pleases and this thought made her peak impossible to resist.

"Fu-uck, Daddy..." she cried, orgasm breaking through her hard enough to make her legs shake, nearly toppling her. Ophelia was barely able to stand as she sent him the last of it.

"Lick it clean for Daddy." he wrote back, after a long pause.

Ophelia did so without hesitation, the warm taste of her own arousal coating the vibrator.

He liked this video as well, saving it.

"Don't clean yourself up. I want you to finish your day with wet panties. I want you to know that Daddy made you cum like this, and that I get the last word on that pussy."

Ophelia bit her lip and wrote back, "That turns me on Daddy."

"Mmm. Good."

Ophelia was barely able to concentrate the rest of the day, mind constantly wandering back to the demands of her Daddy.

He must have had the same problem because about halfway through her day, he demanded again, "send Daddy something sweet. Use the toy again."

It didn't take long until she was moaning his name into the camera as she came hard on her vibrator, like a slut he kept on demand.

"Look at you cum. You love being my slave," Daddy told her.

Somehow this made her cum again, even harder.

"Yes Daddy."

"Say it."

"Yes Daddy, I love being your slave," Ophelia whimpered, feeling the oncoming wave of another orgasm.

"Let me see you cum," Daddy demanded, "let me see your face as you fuck yourself for me."

Ophelia was already there, riding the wave of another orgasm as he demanded she do, groaning loudly as she was unable to resist it taking her.

Panting to catch her breath, a wave of lightheadedness took her. She slumped against the wall, seeing stars. Ophelia found herself loving the feeling, though unable to admit it.

"Good girl," Daddy wrote. "At least until tomorrow."