All Comments on 'Pretend Threesome'

by Steve Orshon

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Loved it. The pace was perfect and I think it was better that they didn't cross the line, although I really wanted them too. It was hotter that way and probably avoided the heightened intensity level of imagined repercussions afterward. Plus I think it made it hotter with the clothes on since it was bordering on being voluntarily consensual, the confusion of the unexpected moment and so on.

This was my first story of yours I've read and will check some of your others out. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Very well written, but there has to be more about the changed relationship between the four of them.

rjordanrjordanalmost 10 years ago
Very hot

Sometimes less is more. As another reader mentioned, it was probably hotter that they left their clothes on. Maybe because it was more like what would happen in real life. A well-written, simple, unpretentious story about four mostly normal people.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Well described

Read just like a drunken adventure among close friends. And for the commenter who seemed to be surprised that sexual activity took place, maybe you should note the category description; 'Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more'. Did this story fit that requirement?

urbane500urbane500almost 10 years ago
Thanks

Glad you're back.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 10 years ago
Loved the story

Good story line and would have liked to see more drama among the parties and the expectation of more.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Five stars

Very hot story, and well told. The only criticism I have is to be more mindful of mixing present and past tense. There were also a few typos that could have been easily fixed with a quick once-over.

Despite the flaws, I really enjoyed this story. As others pointed out, remaining clothed made the story hotter than if they had all stripped. Excellent concept!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 10 years ago
I loved it ...

The partially-clothed aspects were really an interesting twist on a familiar theme. I can totally see this happening at the early stages of a couple's venture into sharing/swapping/swinging with friends.

Yep - I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
4 stars! Great read; but he could've had a foursome

Or watched the girls make out more. This was too close to a 3some where hubby gets cucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stupid Drunks...LoL

5.......bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Needs a follow up

Haha, niceone. Needs a follow up. I love stories where the wife is hesitant at first. Arent they all? Bookmarked it so i can check of theres a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome story.

Amazing story. I love the double blowjob section towards the end.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This will go completely off the rails, and there will be cheating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteve Orshon@Steve Orshon
214 Followers
The names have been changed to protect the innocent! Some of my stories are true, some are embellished and some are fantasy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES