Pretense

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie's attention was consumed in her phone, poring over her latest photos. Some of them she'd posted on Instagram, others she just kept. And others she had locked away in a password protected folder. She opened it and started skimming through her compromising photos. She stopped on one pic in particular and grinned. She glanced up at her brother, then back at her screen, and felt herself begin to sweat, her nerves going tense.

Annie sent the picture to her brother along with the message: For the record, if I wanted to set thirst traps, I would post something like this. Annie flushed after she hit 'send,' half regretting, half excited to see (and possibly feel) her brother's reaction.

Jake's cell phone buzzed and he picked it up. Annie watched her brother's eyes widen. "Annie!?" he exclaimed at her but drew his attention back to the picture.

In the photo, Annie was standing in the bathroom in front of the mirror. She was topless, her lengthy tresses doing their best to hide her swollen tits. Her long, silky hair was only marginally successful, Jake having sought out the very perky tips of her breasts peeking as if from behind a curtain. Annie only blushed and giggled to herself, nerves tingling with fresh apprehension and excitement.

Jake turned to Annie and fixed his lips to ask why she'd sent him such a lewd picture when his device vibrated again. He promptly opened his sister's latest text message. This time, Annie was on her knees, thighs spread apart, actually topless this time, with her hair behind her. She was only wearing a pair of black and white striped panties. "Why would you send me this!?" Jake exclaimed, eyes darting back and forth from her to her picture.

"Because you wanna see it," she said, laughing heartily.

"No, I don't!"

"Then stop looking," Annie said as she sent yet another pic. This one was similar to the first, but taken from behind, showcasing her little butt, swaddled tightly in their comfy confines. Jake couldn't tear his eyes away.

"Stop sending them!" Jake said. "Nobody wants to see your lanky little body and your pancake butt."

Annie sent another. "Admit you like it and I'll stop."

Jake laughed, unbelieving. "What? What kind of deal is that, you little sexual deviant?" He was looking at Annie, trying his best to resist opening her latest attachment.

"You said you wanted me to be comfortable, right? Would you be okay seeing me naked everyday? Because that's how I look when you're not home." Annie nodded toward his phone. "Is it okay for me to be naked, or would you be too turned on?"

"I wouldn't be...," Jake trailed off as he opened the message. Annie was completely, gloriously, beautifully nude. Arms above her head, fingers combing upward through her thick mane, revealing the scarce growth underneath her pits. Her breasts stood high, prominent and round, tipped with pale pink nipples, proudly erect. And between her legs was the same grade of hair that adorned her armpits, feathery and raw but it grew in a naturally neat pattern, full but not overgrown.

"Wow, you are studying that picture!" Annie giggled, her tummy full of butterflies. She barely could believe what she'd done herself. "I knew you had the hots for me!"

"Me!? I didn't ask you to send me nudes. And I was just trying to make sure this is really you, that's why I was looking so hard."

"Yeah, okay," Annie said sarcastically. "Just admit it and I'll stop sending them. I promise."

"Yeah, I want to see your bushy, little coochie," he said, emphasizing the sarcastic tone in case it be missed. "I admit it," he said in a overly dramatized southern accent, "seein' ma' kid sister naked really floats ma' boat. Gets me goin'." He laughed and then switched back to his regular voice. "Now can you please stop sending me nudes?"

They stared at one another smiling for a while, each trying to discern the other's true intentions without compromising themselves. "Fine," Annie finally said and set her phone beside her.

Jake put his cellphone away as well and tried to concentrate on the movie, but he couldn't get certain images out of his head. He regretted that their flirty little game had ended and felt the urge to reach for his phone and gorge his eyes on images of his immaculately gorgeous, innocent-looking, naturally gifted little sister. His erection was pressed against Annie's heel and if she noticed it, she gave no tell.

Jake couldn't deny he wanted to touch his little sister, to cross lines, to tease her like she teased him. So he did, beginning to massage Annie's pretty feet. Upon the initial touch, Annie flinched a little. The first time Jake kneaded into her arches, she sighed shakily.

"Wow, a foot fetish too," Annie said, apparently amused.

"Nah, I just know what it means when a girl puts her feet in your lap."

"Even sisters?"

"Sisters are girls."

Annie hummed at that, seemingly content with Jake's answer. But really, she was distracted by the tingling sensations rolling all throughout her body, her clit at the epicenter of the network of sensitive nerves connected to her little feet. Her clitoris throbbed and she clenched her jaw as the fresh panties she'd just put on readily soaked up her arousal.

Jake did more than massage his sister's feet, he cherished them, pouring his desire into every caress and every application of pressure. There was a sensuality to his technique that conveyed such deep intimacy and longing. Simply put, it spoke of sex. He'd seen his sister naked and couldn't erase the images from his mind, and visualized her nudity as he felt her feet. He squeezed her arches like he wanted to squeeze her compact little bottom. He caressed her from her heels to the balls of her feet like he would from her flat stomach to her supple breasts. And he let fingers glide between her little toes as he coveted to do between her legs.

"I'm hot," Annie said, almost in a whisper, her highly stimulated body in a secret uproar.

Jake continued, noting his sister's many deep sighs, her flushed cheeks and restless legs. One of her heels sat right against his hardness as he massaged her. He didn't care at the moment, and silently agreed with her that his full erection was better left undiscussed, as was the fact that she kept covertly moving her foot against it.

"It's so hot," Annie repeated louder. "Ugh, I'm getting sweaty." When Jake regarded her with his eyebrows raised, Annie froze, petrified to say what she had in mind.

"Oh my God," Jake said, discovery in his voice. "You want to get naked, don't you!?"

"No! I didn't say that." Annie giggled. "You're just a pervert who wants me naked."

"Says the girl who sends her brother naked pictures."

"Says the boy who looks at his sister's naked pictures."

"I wasn't looking. I was... just trying to figure out where you were. I was only looking in the background."

"You are such a bad liar!" Annie snickered.

"No, you are. Don't act like you weren't gonna ask if you could take your clothes off." The way Jake looked at Annie, she knew it was a challenge.

"I wasn't," she answered honestly. "I was just gonna ask if you could take my pants off for me." A panic shivered through Annie's body, barely able to believe she'd said that.

Jake gave a victorious smile. "I don't know why you felt the need to put these on anyway," he said cooly and began to tug on the cotton pajama pants from her thighs. Annie lifted her butt up off the couch to assist. Jake hid his surprised reaction when her pants' descending waistline didn't reveal the little shorts she'd been wearing, but bright red string bikini panties. He fastened his eyes to his sister's panties as he slid her pants down and off her feet. Annie's little panties hugged her hips and crotch so snug they looked like they were melted on!

"Stop looking!" Annie pouted, suddenly feeling bashful. She took a pillow and put it over her middle.

"I wasn't looking," Jake lied, snapping his eyes to his sister's face when her panties went out of view. He had been unable to look away, especially since he was almost certain he could make out a tiny streak of wetness in the center. It was a small but significant conformation of what he thought might be: Annie is getting turned on by this!

Now embarrassed that her big brother might have seen the moisture she felt soaking into her panties as a result of his masterful foot rub, Annie turned on her side, holding the pillow between her thighs. Her embarrassment only made her hotter though, her skin tingling all over and her youthful lust boiling slowly in her core. She had half a mind to sneak a hand down over her panties and pleasure herself. If only I'd brought a blanket, she mused.

"And don't be looking at my booty either," Annie warned. She hoped her admonition had the opposite effect.

"Nobody wants to see your scrawny little buns, Annie," Jake said.

"You apparently wanted to touch it though."

"No, I didn't touch it. You were being a brat so I spanked it."

"Oooh, you wanna spank my booty," Annie said, unable to sieve the excitement out of her silken voice. "Such a pervert."

"Not like that!" Jake said, feigning exasperation. "Like this," he said and swatted his sister on her petite ass.

"Ah!" Annie gasped in exhilarated surprise. "What was that for?"

"For calling me a pervert. And this" he said, slapping his sister's ass with more momentum, "is for thinking so dirty."

"Oww!" Annie giggled, wriggling around on the sofa but not in any way that hid her stinging rump from her brother's smiting hand. Jake spanked her once more, a satisfying clap ringing in the living room. "Ahh!" she yelped, twisting at the hip to stare at her brother, but leaving her butt within his reach. "You are a perv. You're just using this as an excuse to touch my fanny."

Jake held his hand high so Annie could see it. "Take it back or I'll spank you again!" he said with playful mischief in his eyes.

Annie met his gaze and they stared at one another for the span of a couple seconds, both able to see through the thin veil of pretext into the other's naughty motive. "Do it then, pervert," she teased. "I know you want to anyway."

Jake nonchalantly reached down and bunched Annie's panties between her cheeks, exposing the already pinkened flesh of her buttocks. He raised his hand high again. "I said, take it back," Jake demanded in a mock serious tone. "Last chance to repent."

Annie stuck out her tongue.

Jake swung his hand down, striking Annie's ass with a crash. "Ah!" she cried out, turning onto her belly and burying her face in the couch cushions. She couldn't bear to let her brother see the deviant pleasures suffuse her countenance as she thoroughly enjoyed her spanking in the most perverse way. She had to giggled and cry out to keep from moaning, clutching the pillow tight between her legs lest Jake see how wet her panties had become.

Jake held Annie's feet square in his lap with one hand as he swatted the other buttock hard. Annie jolted, arching her back deep, her ass actually jutting upward. Her brother administered two more lashes, one to either cheek, Annie's cheerful giggles and excited (yet pained) yelps encouraging him. "You can't punish me," Annie laughed. "You're not my daddy!"

"Well," Jake said, "If dad would have done this more often you might not be such an impudent little lassie."

Annie twisted to face her brother, again leaving her half naked ass on open display. "Maybe he should have disciplined you more, maybe then you wouldn't be such a-"

"Don't you say it," Jake warned.

Annie smiled a wide, devilish smile. "Per-" she said and paused, forming her mouth to make the V sound. Before she could finish the word, Jake grabbed the elastic band of Annie's red cotton panties and began to pull, exposing the top half of Annie's behind. She would have let him take her panties down had he not grabbed the pillow from between her legs too.

"Okay! Uncle, uncle! I take it back!" Annie grabbed Jake's hand to stop him from exposing her completely, holding her panties and the pillow in place.

"So, you've learned your lesson, huh, little girl?" Jake held on to the panties and the pillow, secretly hoping his little sister would sass him again, giving him an excuse to take more of her clothes off.

"Yes, daddy," Annie said sarcastically. "I'll never call you a pervert again. I promise. Just please don't spank me anymore."

Jake smiled, accepting the smaller victory. Could he really hope Annie would let him get her naked? "Okay," he said, releasing her pillow and panties. "You are hereby absolved of your sins."

Annie laughed. "Okay Father." She readjusted herself, keeping her pillow secure between her legs as she turned on her side again to watch the second half of the movie. Jake returned to massaging her feet, taking his eyes off the movie to sporadically steal sneaky glances at the wedgie he created. She didn't even bother to fix her panties.

Annie sighed somewhat loudly, and a minute later she did it again. Jake was too lost in thought to notice. Again, Annie sighed, but added a little whimpering quiver to her soft voice. Jake finally regarded her. "What's wrong?"

"My butt hurts," She said shyly.

Jake looked at her tush and how red her skin had become. He felt a bit guilty. "Oh, I'm sorry, Annie. I guess I went a little too far."

"No, it's okay. I shouldn't have called you a pervert. And I guess I shouldn't have teased you or whatever."

"Apology accepted." Jake began to think that his strange, flirty night with his sister had finally come to an end. He figured at least he could ogle her and rub her feet.

"Now that we got that out of the way...," Annie began. Jake listened intently. "Could you rub my butt and make it feel better?" And then she smiled sweetly and added, "I know you want to."

Jake laughed, "Oh, whatever!"

"Whatever I say is true," Annie said cutely.

"Whatever you say is true about you," Jake smiled and leaned over his little sister who turned mostly onto her back in anticipation.

"Whatever, daddy," Annie tried to say insolently but it came out flirty.

"Whatever, babygirl," Jake said and kissed Annie's soft lips. Once. Twice. Jake gently caressed his sister's cheek as he kissed her a third time. When their tender lips met for the fourth time, Annie stifled a moan, which still manifested as a sensual, cooing hum. Again, the implications of such an intimate smooch went unacknowledged.

Annie smiled at her big brother and turned over, wriggling backwards across him and placing her abdomen square in his lap. When Jake tried to take the pillow from between Annie's legs, she protested, clamping the pillow with her thighs with a vice-like grip. "No," she said with more urgency than she meant to. "Leave it there. It's comfy."

Jake, nervous to touch his sister's naked flesh in such a sensual way, fixed her panties, spreading the thin, sweat-damp cotton over her pouty pink booty. He tentatively placed his palms on her buttocks and started to hesitantly massage her. Annie breathed a sigh, altering her position slightly and raising her posterior into her brother's warm, strong hands. Totally nervous to fulfill his sister's own request, Jake coddled his sister's little rump as modestly as one could. Still, his manhood strained upward underneath the weight of Annie's body, prodding her tummy in a way he knew she could feel. He was sweating.

"Mm, you're scared to touch my butt now?" Annie said.

"Is that not exactly what I'm doing?" Jake asked, confused.

"Umm, not really. You're only touching my panties." Her voice was sleepy and silky.

"I...didn't think it'd be appropriate to...really rub it."

"Oh, so you can touch my butt to hurt me but not to make me feel better? Mean ol' big brother."

Jake sighed deeply and released some of his tension, allowing his hands to tentatively caress the exposed portions of Annie's ass. He took the liberties he was offered, massaging now from just outside the lines inward, eventually slipping sweaty fingers underneath the leg holes. Annie started to titter, making the strain of his erection much more palpable.

"What are you laughing at?" Jake asked, and squeezed one of Annie's ass cheeks in a playfully threatening manner.

"Nothing," Annie replied. "Just...thought of something funny." Jake released the mound of flesh and caressed it, sliding his hand further up her panties' leg hole.

"You better not be thinking that I'm a pervert or something."

"Wellll, you are kind of playing with my ass." Jake didn't shy away, in fact, he pulled her tight panties in a thin line between her cheeks and took two handfuls of ass, massaging both.

"Yes, but only by your request."

"Right. Except for the only part."

Jake paused motion. "Do you want me to keep doing this?"

Annie hesitated. "Yes."

"Then hush," Jake whispered as if someone might hear.

"Okay," Annie whispered weakly.

Jake continued to rub his little sister's perfectly perky butt, watching it conform to each squeeze and reform with youthful springiness. The pink, hand-sized clouds he'd created with his spanking added an endearing charm. He caressed, kneaded, massaged and patted Annie's bottom every way imaginable, enjoying soft little coos from her whenever he applied pressure. Her panties were virtually a g-string now, the two halves completely constrained between her buttocks.

Annie was in heaven, mostly silently drinking in her brother's ambiguously naughty touches. She held the pillow securely between her legs, completely sure that her dew had soaked through the gusset of her red panties, less sure that her brother couldn't see already. Hell, if he wanted, he could slide his hand down and inward just an inch or two and feel her wetness for himself. The decadent thought made her shudder and a moan escaped her soul. "Mmmmm," she moaned and covered with, "that feels sooo good. Never stop."

Jake smiled and continued. Then he figured if he was allowed to massage his little sister's ass, why not other, less interesting parts. His left hand drifted upward, caressing the expanse of soft skin left uncovered below the strap of Annie's bra. With deft fingers he explored her lower back and rounded the enticing, subtle curves of her hips. His other hand traveled downward, traversing with delight the warmth and buttery smoothness of her narrow thighs. He always returned to home position on his sister's fine, fit little ass. He was completely enraptured by the little mound of supple, sisterly flesh.

As Annie softly oscillated in rhythmic waves across Jake's lap, he could feel her breasts bump against his thigh. Or rather, he could feel her bra. Not taking too long to think himself out of it, Jake started to casually unclasp Annie's bra.

"Uh, what are you doing?" Annie asked with an accusatory smile in her voice.

"Undoing your bra," he said calmly as he fiddled with the plastic clasp, his sweaty fingers making him feel clumsy.

"Umm, I know that much...Why are you undoing my bra?"

"So I can take it off," he said as he unhinged the clip and separated the two halves. Annie gasped. "I just want to make sure you're comfortable. You know, to make up for the spanking."

"I don't know, Jake. That sounds like a treat for you, not me."

"How? I can't see anything from up here. And you're the one who likes being naked, you said it yourself." Annie hesitated. This was a big step. When she started teasing Jake, she never imagined she'd be ninety percent naked in his lap. "Well, if you're too shy, I can just...." Jake pulled the bra straps back together, trying to fasten them again.

"Wait," Annie said, her heart thundering in her ears. Jake paused. "I guess you make a cogent and compelling argument." She lifted herself up and pulled one arm at a time through the straps of her bra as her brother carefully manipulated it off her. Though she was face down across her brother's lap, she covered her breasts with one arm as she lay back down. "But no peeking," she emphasized.