Pretense

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sssss-ss-sss," Annie hissed as she expended her orgasm, raising her hips into her brother's mouth and clenching her body tight. "Oh my God, Jacob," Annie sighed as her body descended from the heights of a terrific cum.

Jake gave Annie's quim one last kiss, removed his fingers and released her now completely soaked panties. "See," he said proudly, patting Annie's pussy, "that's all it takes to make a horny girl like you cum."

"I didn't cum," Annie giggled diffidently. "I was just surprised you would touch your little sister like that. I should tell Mom what you did to me." Her nerves were shattered and she was super jittery, fidgeting and going back and forth between covering her breasts and pinching her nipples.

"Mom," Jake mocked his sister's voice playfully, "Jake made me cum my panties after I played with his dick."

"You did not make me cum," Annie insisted, laughing and slapping her brother's shoulder. He simply stared at her, smiling. "Okay, you did make me cum. Just a little. But that was only because I was already super wound up. You got lucky."

"Finally, a little drop of truth," Jake said as he made his way back to the dryer, longer portion of the sofa. "A squirt of truth, if you will." Jake laughed. "A little geyser of truth, spraying me right in the face and messing up the couch." Jake and Annie both laughed and she came over to join him.

"What-ever, one minute man" she said and hit him again, giggling.

"Whatever, fountain girl."

"Whatever, you...you...molester."

"Whatever, you jezebel."

"Jezebel!?" Annie giggled and touched noses with her big brother, nuzzling him. "You're getting biblical on me now?"

Jake shrugged and put both hands on her waist. "Couldn't think of anything." And he kissed her. There was no hesitancy to introduce tongues. Apparently this was their new ritual.

The siblings took up a spooning position, facing away from the TV. The Netflix movie had ended and neither of them could recall the plot, the characters or even the name.

Annie's nerves were still wired from her orgasm, and not very surprisingly, she was still horny. There was only one thing she could think of, but that would be crossing the line. A big, red line. As red as her panties which were currently sordid and soaked in both their cum. She shuddered at the memory of her brother fingering and licking her.

Jake held Annie tightly, pressing himself against her and caressing her with his hands. He'd intended to sleep, but how could he with his sexy, half-naked, wet pantied sister's ass in his lap again. What could he do though? She'd already branded him a molester. Did he take it too far? Or did she like it? She came, stupid! Of course she liked it. She even squirted! God, that was so hot.

Annie cooed sleepily and wriggled a bit, taking her brother's hand and placing it on top of her breast. When she moved, her ass pressed against Jake's hard-on. When she did so a second time, Jake knew it was purposely done and thrust forward. In a few second they were subtly dry humping again. But for whatever reason, it wasn't as exciting as the first time. Jake needed something more.

"Hey," he heard himself say, "take off your panties." His nerves buzzed and he held his breath.

"Oh, perverted brother," Annie mused, "why do you want my panties off?"

"Because they're dirty, dummy. Unless you wanna admit you like the feel of both our cum soaking in your panties. Kinda kinky, sis."

Annie sighed, feigning exasperation. "Oh, I guess that makes sense. Wet panties are uncomfortable." Annie started to pull her panties down, then said, "what about your pants? They're covered in cum too."

"Yeah, you're right. I suppose I have to take them off as well." It all sounded so logical and procedural.

Jake stood up and Annie sat on her knees. "Ready?" she said. Jake nodded. Both of them hooked their thumbs into their respective garments. "Okay, one, two, three!" Jake pulled his pants down an inch and paused when Annie didn't budge. They laughed.

"Okay," Jake said, "for real this time. One...two...three!" Neither of them moved. They tittered again. "Annie! Take off your panties."

"You first," she said.

"No! Same time. How about this: I take yours down and you take mine down. Deal?"

Annie hesitated. "Ok," she finally sighed.

Jake hooked his finger in Annie's panties and she held onto his waistband.

Jake started the count. "One...two-" Before he got to three Annie yanked down his pants, giggling gaily as his big dick flopped out. Annie tried to block her brother from undressing her but he was too strong, picking her up and turning her onto her shoulders to peel her panties off her legs. Annie giggled, her blood pulsing with lust at being forcibly undressed by her brother.

"You're a cheater," Annie said. "You're not supposed to use your big muscles."

"What else am I supposed to do with them?" Jake laughed, pushing his pants down and off his feet. Annie's eyes were drawn to Jake's impressive, naked body - his pecs and abs, his shoulders and arms, his hard cock and heavy balls. All mouthwatering. Annie's full nudity was a delectable treat to behold, all lithe limbs and subtle curves, breasts small but full and rounded, nipples tight. The hair between her legs and under her pits was so crude and salacious, making the innocent-looking girl seem so raunchy and dirty.

Jake gathered their clothes, went to his room and tossed all but one item in his hamper. Annie's panties he indulgently sniffed before lifting his mattress to hide them. He saw one other thing he'd stored there: condoms. It had been months since he'd last had sex and he'd almost completely forgotten the condoms were there. He stared at the ten or so gold squares, contemplating....

I cannot possibly hope to have sex with Annie. Can I? We did just make each other cum. And what if she wants it? It would be safer to do it with a condom than to risk pregnancy. But what would she think if I came to her with condoms!? Maybe touching each other is where we should draw the line. She's my sister for God's sake! I'm the oldest so I should be the one to put a stop to this before we commit incest. But...

"Whatcha doin'," Annie asked from over her brother's shoulder, startling him.

"Jeez, stalker!" Jake barked, dropped the mattress and spun frantically. Annie stood with one arm across her nipples, the other hand hardly covering her healthy bush.

"What's under the bed?" Annie asked knowingly. Jake had dropped it too fast. He must have been hiding something. She'd suspected he was doing something with her panties and came to catch him in the act. There was something about Jake possibly masturbating himself that felt like sort of a letdown.

"Nothing, c'mon." Jake tried to get her out of the room as quickly as possible.

"No," Annie giggled, resisting the gentle push, quickly darting around her brother's bed. "Show me what you're hiding."

"I'm not hiding anything. Was just...y'know...looking under there." Jake followed his sister around the bed and she quickly hopped on top of it, crawling across near his headboard and sticking her hand between his mattress and box spring, searching. She felt something and grabbed it before Jake yanked her back by her hips. She giggled, thrilled to be manhandled so easily by her strong brother.

Annie opened her hand and her eyes got large. "Is this a condom?" Jake quickly tried to snatch it from her but she squeezed it in her palm and held it between her chest and Jake's bedding. She giggled and writhed on the bed as Jake tried to wrestle the condom from her. He flipped her over and tried to pull her hands apart as she screamed with giddiness. She pushed him away with a bare foot to his torso, trying to escape. He countered by spreading her legs beside his hips and pulling her taut to himself. He held her by her tiny, naked waist to keep her in place.

Annie raised her hands above her head, trying her best to put the condom out of reach, laughing all the while. Jake held her down with one arm and reached up with the other. The girl simply switched hands, putting the condom out of his reach again. It was rather frustrating being outsmarted by an 18-year-old girl fresh out of high school, especially one as sexy and naked as his little sister. Strangely, it made him want to just fuck her into submission. Ironically, he'd need a condom to do that.

"What were you going to do with this condom, Jacob?" Annie accused.

Fuck you maybe, Jake thought but didn't say as he stared down at Annie's perfect little body, his completely engorged cock lying heavily atop her pubic thatch. She held her thighs wide open, even though Jake wasn't spreading her anymore. Her shimmering hair looked like liquid gold against the backdrop of his white bedding.

"Nothing," he said. "I was just...." Without a reasonable answer as to why he was looking under his bed (hiding her panties or contemplating using a condom on her were both bad explanations) he said, "None of your business," and began to tickle her enticingly hirsute armpit, holding her in her place by her hip with one hand.

Annie stifled her giggle, trying to keep her ticklish arm raised and the condom out of reach. She switched the condom to her other hand as the tickling became unbearable. Jake shoved his face under her other arm and licked her other pit. The girl tittered aloud, unable to help herself as her arms grew weak, dropping the condom. "Okay, okay, I give," she pleaded. "Keep your stupid condom."

Jake took the condom but didn't release his little sister just yet. "Urgh," he sighed, "why are you so damned annoying, huh?" Looking down at the sexy figure beneath him, he could think of at least five more suitable adjectives.

"I just wanted to see it," Annie pouted before Jake had time to put the condom away.

"For what?"

"I...I never saw one before. I was just curious." This was a lie. She'd had sex twice before, and used condoms both times. But she'd grown so horny that she desperately wanted her brother to take her, spreading her legs before him purposely, hoping he'd just go for it. She knew by how he ate her with his eyes that he wanted her. Apparently though, he wouldn't do it without a condom.

"Oh...really? I thought you and that one guy did it."

"Yeah. We did. But we didn't use anything." When Jake sat seemingly dumbfounded, staring back and forth between his sister and the now wrinkled golden square, Annie continued. "C'mon, let's open it." She took the condom packet and opened it, taking out its contents. Her hands were shaking as she sat up and looked down at her brother's straining member. "How do you put it on?" she asked, as softly as a vapor.

"You just kind of roll it on...."

Annie hesitated for a few moments, nervously considering her next step. "Like...like this?" She placed the open condom on her brother's fat, reddish tip and started to roll it down his lengthy shaft.

"Yeah, just like that," Jake whispered as Annie stroked his cock downward, rolling the condom onto him. When she finished he squeezed the reservoir tip to complete the tutorial.

"Hm," Annie huffed after eying her brother's cock for a few moments. She nibbled her lower lip and flashed her brother an overtly sensual look.

"You want to have sex," Jake said, matter-of-fact.

Annie gasped, her heart leaping in her chest. "What? Why would you think that?" Annie leaned forward between her brother's legs, placing an idle hand on his safely swaddled cock and speaking so closely her breath tickled his lips. "I think you want to have sex with me. That's why you went to get your condom."

"You won't admit it, will you? You know, sometimes when you say what you want, you can actually get it." Jake placed both his hands on Annie's inner thighs, the implications plain.

"I have nothing to admit," Annie said, smiling as she gently massaged her brother's penis with her fingertips. "It's all in your perverted mind."

"You think I didn't see how you looked when I spread your legs?"

"What look?" Annie asked in defiance.

Jake smiled. "This one," he said as he pushed his little sister back down onto the bed, lifted her knees and spread them wide, pushing them up towards her shoulders. Her eyes flashed desirously. "There it is! That little 'sex-me' look."

"That's just the look of a girl getting fondled inappropriately by her big brother."

"Uh-huh, and when I kiss you...." Jake kissed his sister's lips, leading with his tongue, slipping it in between and seeking hers. Annie writhed beneath her brother's loving smooch, luxuriating in lust. He held her thighs wide open as he kissed her, savoring her delicious, sisterly flavor. Annie caressed her brother's naked, powerful chest. "See there. Look how you kiss me back. Oh, you want me so bad!"

"Well you kissed me. It would be really rude not to kiss you back."

Jake came in for another unchaste kiss, pressing Annie's hands above her head. She kept her legs spread on her own, loving the electrified feeling of his shaft rubbing against her pussy. "That turns you on doesn't it, dirty girl?"

Annie, after indulging deeply in her brother's kiss and arcing upward to feel his manhood on her sex, moaned out a denial. "Mmmmm, no." Her countenance was awash with decadent lust.

"Yes," Jake corrected, mocking her. "You couldn't wait for me to do...this." Jake angled his cockhead against his sister's fur adorned entrance. The girl watched as her brother's cock slipped through her liquid pussylips for one tentative half-stroke. Annie's mouth went wide and her eyes rolled back momentarily.

She gasped. "Ah! You raped me!" Everything in her tone said she absolutely relished her supposed ravishment.

"No, I fucked you." Jake said and stroked into Annie's pussy once again, more deeply.

She absorbed her big brother's thrust, bucking into his penetration and moaning delightedly. "You're fucking me without permission."

Jake stroked his sister's pussy again, amazed at how tight she was and at her absolutely inviting reactions. "Your pussy's so damned wet. You love it."

"No," she whined weakly as Jake stroked her vagina again.

"Admit you want it and I'll stop," Jake mocked, hitting a stride as he drove steadily into his cute little sister again and again. She hummed and shook her head 'no', desire twinkling in her pretty blue eyes. She began to grope her tits. "Oh, you want it so bad!" Jake groaned as he earnestly fucked Annie.

"You're taking advantage of me," Annie whimpered breathlessly.

"You want me to take advantage of you. It's all you think about, isn't it?"

"Mmm," Annie moaned and squirmed her hips. "Stop talking to me like that. You're gonna make me cum."

"Mmph," Jake moaned, trying to keep from going over the edge himself. "Such a dirty mouth on you, Annie. Who knew?" He reached down and caressed her cheek, gently smearing her moist lips with his thumb before slipping it between. She obediently suckled her brother's finger as he fucked her. "Just a kinky little sweetheart, aren't you? You were so horny for your big brother to come home and take you to bed."

Annie gave an impassioned wave of her hips as she whorishly tongued the tip of Jake's thumb.

"That's it, nasty girl," Jake encouraged as he watched her reach for her clit, panting and moaning out loud, losing control of herself. "This is what you always fantasized about isn't it? You teased me every day hoping one day I would fuck you and make you cum. That's it baby. Cum for me. Cum for your big brother." Jake was taunting his baby sis, working up a sweat as he thoroughly stroked her. He held off his own orgasm, lest his sister be disappointed with his performance and mock him after. And soon enough, Annie orgasmed for the second time.

"Fuck!" she cried out as her stomach clenched. "Why do you have to talk so sexyyy!?" Her drenched, narrow canal spasmed, begging for her brother's rich seed, and the tremor reverberated throughout her whole body, making her radiate with euphoric pleasure.

"See how easy it is to get you off?" Jake said as he slowed his thrusts to a more sensual pace, leaning forward to kiss Annie's panting mouth as she twitched and sighed and gasped out her mind-ruining climax. "And, you're so damned cute when you cum."

Annie finally giggled. "God, Jake, I can't think right when you talk to me like that." She sat up in her brother's lap, still spread and impaled. "Or when you do me like that." Annie laughed, pure joy suffusing her very being. She couldn't help it.

Jake kept his arms around Annie's small waist. "Ah, so you admit I made you cum this time."

"Yeah, a little," she smiled, blushing like a newly deflowered virgin. She felt like one. She kissed him and asked, "Did you cum?"

"Oh, no. I was just helping out my sex-starved little sister. A good brother would never!" Jake couldn't keep the smile off his face. He'd won in so many ways tonight.

"A good brother wouldn't fuck his little sister," Annie said, kissing Jake again.

"Is that right?"

"Uh-huh. And a good brother wouldn't be mad if his sister got off his big cock...." Annie rose up, dislodging her brother from her dripping pussy. He groaned. "...and took his condom off," she continued, pulling her brother's condom by its tip, stretching it until it reluctantly slid up off his dick. Turning away from Jake on her knees she said, "and he definitely wouldn't let his nasty, kinky, sexy little sister sit on his raw cock."

Annie sat down in his lap, reaching between her legs to guide her brother's long dick up into her pussy. She sank down, letting her tight slot envelop Jake's rod again, this time feeling the truth of his raw, raging cock entering her soaked, sisterly sex.

"That would be...bad of him." Jake was losing his ability to form coherent thoughts.

"It would," Annie teased as she rose up slowly and fell back to the base of her brother's shaft, both sighing at the unbelievably taboo gratification. A rhythm was formed and the room was filled only with the sounds of soft coos, deep breaths and the noise a girl's smooth skin makes when her ass collides with her brother's hips. She began to utter under her breath, unintelligible, eyes closed, jouncing dreamily in Jake's lap.

He cupped her small breasts from behind, tweaking her attentive, rosy nipples. Annie put a palm to Jake's cheek, encouraging him to kiss her neck. He hungrily sucked her tender skin until it blushed red, then lapped at her earlobe. "Talk to me," Annie whispered desperately, now rolling her hips forward and backward in her brother's lap.

"Mmmrgh," Jake growled in her ear. "You're so fucking sexy, Annie. I never thought I would ever be inside your pussy."

Annie moaned soulfully, leaning back to kiss Jake. As he kissed her and fell backwards onto his bed, his sister squirming on top of him to keep his cock stimulating her cunt. Jake started to thrust his hips upward, penetrating deeply as Annie's lithe body arched into the air.

"You couldn't wait to be in my pussy, baby?" she sang.

"Mmm no. It's all I thought of since you moved in. You in those little shorts and those tiny tops your nipples always poke through. Mmm it made me wanna pinch 'em so bad." He did so then, tweaking his sister's sensitive nipple harder, making her whine and squirm on top of him until they rolled over onto their sides.

"I'm so glad you finally noticed," Annie moaned. "I thought you would never see me like that. I had to - mmmmmm - I had to start touching myself because you wouldn't."

Jake thrust into Annie's quim hard and deep, feeling her little body quiver as she moaned. "You played with your little pussy thinking about me?" he said as he reached down between his sister's legs to tease her clit.