Pretense

Story Info
Brother and sister seduce one another... sarcastically.
14.7k words
4.79
70k
264
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie is 18

Jake is 22

Annie sat Indian style in the middle of her neatly made bed and listlessly scrolled Instagram. It had been a boring day ever since her brother Jake left for work almost nine hours earlier. She was growing quite antsy, as there were only so many books to read and TV shows to watch. Anticipating his return, Annie tapped on her brother's profile and idly browsed.

She swiped over an array of pictures going back months, pausing to admire several photos where Jake looked particularly handsome. It wasn't the first time she'd done so, and as of a week ago, she'd admitted to herself that she found her older brother rather attractive. It was a completely innocent admission...at the time.

Annie found herself browsing Jake's reels where he often posted videos of himself working out in the gym. How a man could work construction, swinging a sledgehammer all day and still find energy to lift weights throughout the week, Annie had no idea but it caused her to hold Jake in high esteem. She believed her big brother could do anything.

She found herself rewatching one particular video of Jake doing a bench press. She wasn't sure how much weight was on the bar and didn't care to guess, but it looked ungodly heavy. Sure, she'd seen muscle-bound strongmen on TV lift more than that, but her brother, though muscular, was not a massive guy and the weight looked impossible for a man his size to lift.

Annie watched for the umpteenth time as a topless Jake struggled to push the weight off his chest. Sweat dripping, muscles clenched and veins bulging, Jake barked, "no, I got it!" at one of his mates who tried to help him bring the bar up. Grunting and groaning, Jake willed himself to push the bar up slowly, inch by inch, until his arms were fully extended and he was able to place the weight back on the rack. He jumped up from the bench, flexed and yelled like a madman.

It was the most intense feat of strength, willpower and sheer manliness Annie had ever seen. It left an impression.

The first time Annie had watched it, she giggled to herself, alone in her room, blushing furiously. She couldn't say why that was her reaction, and told herself she was just proud of her brother. This time though, she pinched her lower lip between her teeth, only realizing she was doing it due to pain. She stopped the video, exited her brother's page and closed the app, feeling a little embarrassed.

Annie sighed and looked over to her mirror where her two excited nipples greeted her from the snug confines of her little peach cami top, accusing her. Among other witnesses of her state of mind were the tingling sensations she felt on her skin, the reddish splotches she saw on her cheeks and the undeniable wetness in her panties indicating a yearning neediness that always boiled just beneath the surface of her cool exterior. Unable to assuage her feelings in the face of such an overwhelming orgy of evidence, Annie watched the two-minute video three more times.

Fifteen minutes later, she called Jake.

"Hey, Annie," Jake answered.

"Where are you?"

"Geez, girl! I'm in the car, on my way home." Jake smiled through the phone.

"What's taking so long?"

"Aww you miss me," Jake teased.

"No, I don't. I'm just bored. Your presence would only be a miniscule upgrade to complete silence."

"It's okay to say you miss me. I can't wait to get home either." Annie smiled until her brother added, "I really miss my bed."

"Oh, yeah right. You miss me. I brighten up your day. Admit it."

"Nope. You do provide me with one hundred percent daily value of annoyance though. So, thanks for that." Jake was laughing.

"Oh, whatever. My supposed annoyance is the best part of your day. I'm the closest thing you got to a girlfriend."

Jake paused for a second or two, his stream of wit interrupted. "Eww, you wanna be my girlfriend?"

"That is not what I said, you weirdo."

"You want a brother as a boyfriend but I'm the weirdo? Wow, strange times."

Annie was giggling. "Ugh, you're irredeemable. I've tried to reform you but you're just too far gone. It seems you'll remain a big jerk for the rest of your life."

Jake laughed. "Whatever."

"Whatever-ever," Annie said.

"I'll see you when I get there."

"Yeah, see ya."

Jake ended the call and kept driving. He was so happy to finally be going home to his little sister. He had a permanent smirk on his lips the whole ride there as he thought of Annie's cute demeanor, imagining her pretty face as the sound of her infectious, childlike laughter filled the air. He was growing indescribably fond of her, he kept rediscovering. Jake washed the smile from his lips as he parked, making his way to the front door of his home.

"Annie, I'm home!" Jake announced after stepping inside and removing his jacket and boots.

Annie, as if summoned, bound downstairs and threw her arms around Jake, who embraced his sister's slight body. Hugging upon arrival was a relatively new development in their relationship - it had started three weeks ago, one week after Annie had moved in. Back home, they never really showed much affection. Their parents provided a loving household, but showing that love directly was not a common practice. So when Jake started to hug Annie every day, it seemed a little taboo, but so nice that neither of them would dare point that out and ruin the brief exchange of sibling love.

Today's hug was especially long and Jake held on to Annie tightly before pulling away. "Did you call me 'Honey'?" she asked.

"Uh, no," Jake chuckled, his brows furrowed.

"Yes, you did. You said, 'honey, I'm home.'" Annie, sure of what she'd heard, was smiling sweetly as she accused her big brother.

"No, you just wish that I said it. All part of your weirdo, brother-slash-boyfriend fantasy."

"Ugh, why would I be fantasizing about you of all people?"

"Because you're weird! I can't pretend to understand what goes on in that twisted head of yours."

"Oh, what-ever, Jacob," Annie said dismissively.

"Whatever-ever."

"Whatever-more."

"What-the-freak-ever," Jake said and kissed his sister on her lips. Softly, nonchalantly, almost stoically. That, too, was a new ritual, only three days old. The significance of their kissing was, of course, minimized, denied, and left unexplored by both siblings. But it felt too nice to ever question or threaten.

After the quick kiss, Jake walked past Annie toward his room, not trusting his eyes to stay on her face. Annie was underdressed as usual with no bra underneath her low-cut cropped top and a cute pair of tan shorts so small they might be mistaken for panties. Jake wasn't so disappointed when Annie followed him into his room, bringing with her the temptation to optically devour her body. "You're gonna follow me everywhere?" Jake asked, turning around to catch an eye full.

"Yup. Fulfilling my role as your chronic annoyer."

"Well, you're doing a swell job. You've already exceeded your quota for the day." Jake lifted his shirt up from the bottom and removed it, then tossed it in with his dirty clothes. When he turned back to face Annie, he saw her eyes flick up from his chest to his face.

"So I get overtime for doing this," Annie said and started poking Jake's chest and abs with her fingers. "Annoy, annoy, annoy," she giggled as she pushed her index fingers into the surprisingly solid muscles of her brother's upper body. Jake enjoyed the touching, but said nothing and only sighed in feigned annoyance at Annie's antics.

Annie amused herself by playing with her big brother's impressive chest, poking harder and harder in various places, trying to get a reaction out of him. The only reaction she got was from her own body, reminding her of its ravenous craving for sexual contact and urging her to fulfill the hunger. Her guard slipped some and she stood there, gawping at the rippled flesh of her brother's torso as she covertly copped several dozen feels under the guise of irritating him.

"Umm, I'd like to get in the shower at some point," Jake said in an unamused tone as his little sister poked patterns across his muscular body.

Jake briefly considered taking off his pants in front of Annie. He wondered if her eyes would be drawn down to his crotch if he did. He thought better of it though, assuming his sister would be horrified to find that her innocent prodding had given him an erection.

Jake grabbed her hands to stop her instead. "You get it all out of your system?"

"Nope," Annie said, teasingly. She tried to poke Jake again but he was too strong and held her hands in their place. She started to struggle harder, but Jake easily overpowered her, forcing her hands by her sides. She giggled uncontrollably as she tried and tried to move her arms to no avail. When she started to try and wiggle her lower body away, Jake pushed her to the wall, pinning her there with his hips and inadvertently pressing his hardening phallus to her tummy.

He prayed she didn't feel it.

She did though, and secretly relished it.

"Are you gonna stop it now?" Jake asked, looking into Annie's adorable face and pinning her wrists against the wall.

"I kind of have no choice," she said, subdued.

"If I let you go will you stop being a brat and let me have my shower?" Jake spoke calmly in spite of his increasing heart rate and his growing erection.

"I guess. Because I so clearly have all the power in this situation." The way Jake overpowered her turned her on so much, and embarrassed her too.

"Just give me fifteen minutes, that's all. "

"Ten."

"Fifteen."

"Whatever," Annie conceded and rolled her eyes in an exaggerated manner.

"Whatever," Jake mocked her girlish voice, chuckling.

"Whutevuh," Annie said, mimicking Jake's voice.

"Whuht-ev-huh," Jake mocked even sillier, then planted the mandatory kiss on his sister's pouting lips.

Annie felt Jake's manhood twitch against her and gave the faintest gasp. Jake heard it and knowing what he'd done, released her. "Alright, out with you," he said, turning her by the shoulders and shooing her out the door. "Out, out, out." He didn't give her a chance to glance down at the large knot in his pants.

Jake steered her down the hall and into the living room, then gave her a quick swat on her behind. Annie gave a surprised whoop and covered her bottom, twisting around just in time to see Jake disappear down the hallway and into the bathroom. She stood momentarily blushing, smiling and feeling the lovely little sting on her booty fade.

"Why the hell did I do that?" Jake whispered after closing the door behind him. He looked down at the vulgar bulge in his dusty jeans and shook his head. He chided himself for being such a pervert, creeping on his little sister like that. As he showered he contemplated his situation.

Is Annie really innocent in all this? Am I the only one getting mistakenly turned on? I've seen her nipples get hard plenty of times and it's not that big of a deal. But she felt me! Maybe I should talk to her about it - tell her it's not what she thinks. But what does she think? Doesn't she know how she dresses? Does she not know that it's inappropriate?

Jake sighed as he washed and thought, growing rather frustrated at Annie's imagined accusation of his perverted behavior. He defended himself by placing more of the blame on her home wardrobe choices.

Jake stepped out of the hot, refreshing shower and dried himself. Feeling much more relaxed but not quite ready to face his sister in her unintentionally sexy outfit, he sat on the lid of the toilet with his bottom half wrapped in a towel, scrolling Instagram on his phone. After just a minute of idle scrolling, Jake came across a picture of Annie. She was wearing the same outfit she had on that day, with her notoriously long, honey blonde hair pulled over one shoulder out front and cascading down the left half of her body.

The caption said something about the length of her hair, but she was obviously trying to show off something much more luscious than her lustrous, golden mane. To confirm his little sister's intentions to tantalize her followers, he went to her page. When he opened the album the first photo came from, Jake wasn't surprised to find that all the pictures were borderline risqué.

In just about every pic, Annie's chest was thrust forward as her smallish breasts swelled in the little low-cut top, the creamy white skin of her natural breasts beaming through the screen, begging for attention. In one pic, Annie ran fingers through the fullness of her hair at the top, revealing a sparse streak of soft, dark fur underneath her armpit. As the apparent photo shoot went on, Annie's nipples became visible, popping out to imprint her top. But oh no, she wasn't too shy to snap even more pics.

In one photo, Annie shelved the phone inside the band of her shorts, right in the center. In another, Annie turned profile, showing off the golden waterfall cascading down her slender back. The ultra smooth skin of her tiny waist was exposed and her shorts were pulled slightly down to reveal her bony hip, the text below pointing out the fact that her hair had grown past her belt line. Jake's eyes grew greedy as the next picture almost took his breath away.

His little sister was turned opposite the camera, bent at the waist and thrusting her perky little booty out in her tiny, tight shorts, the ends of her hair riding over her small rondure and covering the top half of her ass. The way she arched her back so perfectly! The way her shorts squeezed her bottom revealing each perfectly sculpted hemisphere! And if Jake were to look hard enough - not that a brother should ever do so - he'd see, just barely, the pretty puff and crease down the center of his sister's little vagina.

Jake looked, he saw, he ogled. Then he ultimately decided something should be said about those inappropriate, lewd, and risqué pics. So he sent her a direct message.

Nice pics 🙂. But you do know you have family that uses this app, right? Some of us don't want to be bombarded by our sister's half naked pics! 😂

Jake didn't want to sound fatherly, like he was trying to scold her.

She replied, Thanks Jake 🤗, but what pics are you talking about? Half naked!? What do you mean? 😳

Jake did not want to admit what pics he'd seen. Having been in the bathroom for quite a while, he didn't want Annie to think he was stalking her page the whole time.

A couple I saw you posted today. And don't act like you don't know what you're doing. #ObviousThirstTraps 😂😄😂

Annie replied, Thirst traps??? 😂 Not me! I'm just showing off my hair. More of a jealousy trap for other girls if anything.

Jake had to reaffirm his position.Was I mistaken? After a brief reverie, he confirmed that Annie's pics were indeed meant to entice and she was obviously lying about it.

Annie. 😑 Your boobs are always out in every pic. And I'm sure you know everybody can see those dots under your shirt. And those shorts are too little and too tight. You don't have to show off your butt for us to see that your hair is long.

Annie took a while to respond. Jake started to feel his last message was a bit too harsh. He was contemplating going out to talk to her and explain himself when she finally messaged him back.

Why are you looking? ☺️

Jake was taken aback. But instead of denying it, he felt he should respond in kind to keep the conversation light.

Yeah, I'm scrolling social media to hopefully get a glimpse of my sister's titties. Makes perfect sense. I don't see nearly enough of them in my own house. 😒

Annie replied, You are so checking out my pics! 😂 Why don't you come out of the bathroom so you can see the real thing.😉 Or do you need to finish?? 😳😳☺️☺️😄😄

Whatever punk!

Yeah, whatever jerk!

😙

😚

Jake went to his room and changed into his typical nightwear; simple, lightweight jogging pants. He briefly wondered whether he should be topless and without underwear for his nightly movie with Annie, but dismissed his thoughts, figuring that changing his routine would draw attention and admit guilt. He emerged from his room and waited on the couch for his sister who had apparently gone to her own room.

When Annie came back into the living room, she was wearing long cotton pajama pants and a crew neck tee. Jake was almost stunned. She'd never worn so much clothing for a movie night before. Not even her nipples were visible through the plain white shirt. She'd put on a bra! He knew he'd said too much in that message.

Annie acted like there was nothing different, her demeanor just as pleasant as always. "So what are we watching?" She sat about a foot away from Jake, twelve inches more than usual. "And pick something good this time."

Jake chose a movie and the two watched in silence for what felt like a very long time. Finally, after rereading his stupid message in his head several times, Jake spoke up. "Hey, sorry about that message. I was just joking around."

Annie shrugged, eyes still focused forward on the TV.

"I mean..., you can obviously post whatever you want on your own page." Jake nervously pressed the issue, hoping his sister understood his sentiment.

"I know," Annie said, this time bothering to glance briefly at her big brother.

"And...," Jake continued carefully, "you can wear whatever you want here at home. Like, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable...or like you can't, y'know...wear certain things." Annie stifled a laugh, her brother's discomfort amusing her. "So, you don't have to...like... put on extra layers on my account or anything...."

Annie started to snicker, unable to hold it in anymore. "So you do like seeing my boobs. I knew it!" Jake was startled at her sudden joviality. She was obviously faking sullen. "You were so disappointed when you saw me with clothes on. You should have seen your face!"

"What? That was not disappointment. I was concerned."

"Yeah, concerned you wouldn't get to see my little 'dots' anymore."

"Oh, you wish! This is part of your little brother/boyfriend fetish thing, isn't it, you kinky little weirdo?" Jake was laughing again, glad Annie was only faking to be hurt by his comments.

"Yeah, keep deflecting. You're the one who wants to see me in less clothes."

"Ah, whatever, you freaky little girl!"

"Whatever, you perverted old man!"

"Whatever," Jake said, laughing and leaning toward his sister.

"Whatever," Annie whispered and accepted the chaste little kiss on the lips from her older brother. And then he kissed her a second time, briefly contemplated kissing her a third time but reneged. She seemed to be anticipating it too.

Annie, feeling a little bold, swiftly removed her top in one, smooth motion, revealing the plain beige bra underneath. Jake watched her, finding the streak of feathery hair under her arm raw and enticing. "There," she said, tossing her top aside. "You get your wish."

"For the record, all I wanted was to make sure you feel comfortable."

"Yeah, sure, of course," she sang facetiously. "Tell me anything." Jake only shook his head, smiling as he took in the heavenly sight of his little sister - her angelic, blue eyes, her long, wavy hair, her sweet, sweet smiling lips, her long and lithely little body.

Annie sat in the corner of the sectional sofa and placed her feet in her brother's lap, her heel making incidental contact with his manhood. Thankfully he wasn't as hard as he had been when he'd pinned her against the wall in his room, but he was still on his way.

Jake poured his attention into the movie, trying to retain decency. He had it in his mind to begin massaging Annie's feet, but remembered her mentioning once that foot rubs were a real turn on for her. She'd confessed it to him as an excuse to why she lost her virginity to a guy she thought of as just a friend. A guy she wasn't particularly attracted to.