Pretense

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm-hmm!" Annie bit her lip as pleasure rippled through her body in a shuddering mini-cum. "I stalked your Instagram. I couldn't believe how sexy my own brother was. I - mmmm, fuck!" Annie was interrupted by another pleasurable wave as Jake circled her clit with his fingertip. "I got so wet watching you, I couldn't help myself."

Jake turned Annie onto her tummy, fucking her from behind. His thrusts grew more powerful with the increased leverage. "You're such a kinky little girl. I love it."

"I want you to cum in me."

"Fuck!" Jake roared as he impaled his sister's pussy violently, making her small frame vibrate with the force as she cried out. "Say that again. Beg for your brother's cum."

"I want your cum, daddy," Annie shamelessly panted. "Oh, daddy, please cum in my cunny hole. I want it so so bad. I need it! Oh please, please cum inside me, daddy."

Jake stroked Annie's tight, pink pussy harder, grunting and growling and sweating. He held her hips and thrust away, his hips crashing against her ass as she begged for Jake's brotherly seed. He finally reached his climax, his cock pumping his semen into Annie's thirsty little cunt. He slowed his thrusts, savoring the moment. I'm cumming in my sister's sweet pussy, he thought with amazement as she milked out all his cum.

Jake collapsed beside Annie, both of them covered in sweat. She continued to idly swirl her clit with a cum coated fingertip as Jake fondled her ass, feeling the warmth, the sweat and the coarse hairs that surrounded her pink little ass hole. Annie came once again, her night entirely too stimulating to even think of holding back. Afterwards, she snuggled as close to Jake as humanly possible, feeling somewhat embarrassed. No one should have ever seen that side of her, especially her own brother.

"Well," Annie said lightheartedly, "that was a mistake."

They both laughed.

"Total, complete, utter fuck-up. I can't believe you seduced me like that."

"No, you took advantage of me. I'm just an immature teenager full of hormones and lust. You're supposed to be the adult, Jake."

"Annie, you're 18. That makes you an adult too. Besides, you sent me naked pics. I was powerless to resist your feminine wiles." Jake then kissed his sister's lips.

"You held me down and put your penis in my pussy. I didn't ask you to do that." But I'm so happy you did, Annie thought and kissed her brother. I would have never been able to go through with it.

"You did ask. With your eyes, and your flirting and your horny, 'sex-me' body language."

"You brought the condom!"

"And you took it off! You might be pregnant right now. That was your plan all along wasn't it? You want to have my baby."

"I do not!"

"Oh my God, you so want your brother to knock you up." Jake rolled over between Annie's legs, laughing. She opened for him and welcomed him.

"No, I just wanted the real feel." Annie flushed, feeling inexplicably embarrassed again.

"Yeah. The real feel of a baby growing inside your womb." Jake inserted his cock in Annie's pussy and she sighed. "You imagine walking around with your tummy showing a baby bump."

"No," Annie denied and kissed her brother passionately. "Is that what you want?"

Jake didn't answer, only pushed Annie's hands against the headboard as he closed his eyes and stroked her more heartily. "Imagine telling mom you're pregnant," he whispered in her ear. "And she has no idea it's mine."

"Oh, God, Jake!" Annie was growing so horny. Her brother's accusations were turning her on. She indulged in the decadent fantasy. "Mmmm, you're gonna get your sister pregnant? You're gonna make me a mommy?" Her voice was hoarse and full of deviant lust.

"Oooh, you're so bad," Jake groaned as he fucked his sister with quicker, deeper thrusts. "So. Fucking. Bad."

"Mmmm," Annie whimpered. "So. Fucking. Naughty. Daddy."

"You're gonna make me a daddy, baby, huh?"

"Yes, daddy! Fill me up!"

Soon, Jake was cumming in his little sister's drenched, fertile cunt for the second time. When his deposit was completed, Jake licked his little sister all over, beginning with her tongue and migrating to her shoulder, then underneath her arm to lick her hairy armpit, earning a tittering giggle from the cute girl. He finished by sucking on her nipples.

"No milk yet, baby," she laughed.

"I don't think I can get enough of you," Jake said.

"No, you can't," she replied proudly.

Annie softly stroked her big brother's hair as he fell asleep with his cheek resting on her breasts.