All Comments on 'Pretty Fly for a White Guy'

by DrHenderson

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Before I even start reading this I had to jump to the end to comment, I have been WAITING for your next story like a kid waiting for Christmas!

BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 2 years ago

I FREAKING LOVE x20 THIS!!!! DEFINITELY WILL BE READING THIS MORE THAN ONCE. DrHenderson, you're awesome!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I started this saying “I’ll only read a few pages now, and save the rest”. And when I finished the first page I thought “there’s no way I have time to read 16 pages! right now”.

And here I am, at the end of your story and feeing all the (good) emotions! Love all your work, and love the authenticity, positivity, and love that you promote. I’m going to ride this “I believe in love” feeling all day!!!

Ryan

sjreardonsjreardonabout 2 years ago

Ay...you do vulnerability so well. SO well.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029about 2 years ago

That was so sweet and so well done. I like the no overdramatization. Some writers use it to supposedly spice the story and it sounds fake and jarring. With characters like yours, so genuine, you don't need it. Will definitely wait for your next creation. Thanks for sharing.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029about 2 years ago

That was so sweet and so well done. I like the no overdramatization. Some writers use it to supposedly spice the story and it sounds fake and jarring. With characters like yours, so genuine, you don't need it. Will definitely wait for your next creation. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful! I don’t always understand the slang, but that was just a warm wonderful story thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was amazing! Loved the pacing and positive vibes. Thank you for sharing this with us :)

Dpj49Dpj49about 2 years ago

FANTASTIC! The incite to how people develop and do the things they do was masterful. It was so real life real. A long story, but I couldn’t wait to read the next word, sentence or next page. Truly MAGICAL!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was one of the best depictions of mental health stuff I’ve ever seen. It wasn’t over blown or simplified, and it didn’t end with some version of “I didn’t have anything worth living for until I met you” and then a complete recovery. In reality it fucks you and the people around you up, and it has a real knack for sticking around and flaring up sometimes.

Beyond that, the characters were good and the sex scenes were bomb.

Thanks dude!

PrivatelifeprivatePrivatelifeprivateabout 2 years ago

Legend, bro! Love the way you express your characters. I initially felt weird about having my hometown place names in such excellent erotica but now I actually love it! Makes it more relatable! Please keep these gorgeous stories coming. I love the length as well. I get invested in your characters and love that we get to stay with them for a bit.

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Ah. The first page you dropped a casual ‘centre of attention” and locked me in. Felix 1.0 we hear a bit about, flashback. Felix 2.0 we really meet, get to know. Do we? Felix 3.0 learns love and acceptance, yeah? I was absolutely terrified when Archie cut himself again. Terrified. Love Kerry, Oli, all the boys. Ella too. Love it all honestly. Two basic emotions: love and fear. Love this.

Side note? This is educational. Really! I googled so many times as an ignorant US reader with a cursory understanding because of my Aus mum.

Knowing you published another this week? Losing my mind! Gotta go read….

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 2 years ago

I have read a number of your stories and enjoyed them, this, is one of the best, I connected with the characters and their journey. Loved Felix, wow and Archie too. Thanks again amazing stuff mate.

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 2 years ago

Simply an amazing story! I love the fact that you touch on the necessary prep for anal sex. SO many authors treat anal as just another hole. There's prep and worry for the bottom and how you portrayed the top as understanding should a less than ideal outcome arise is refreshing. A top should understand this situation as it does come with the territory and should never freak out should a situation occur. Fantastic characters and superb writing skills! I very much look forward to future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gorgeous! So glad to see another story from you! You write beautiful characters and scenes.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 2 years ago

Amazing work. As usual. I'd love to hear more about Seb hmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The longest and also the best. Is it somehow the reflection of real life?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for the fantastic portrayal of ADHD. The subtle details, the depth… so well done!, one of the best I’ve seen in fiction. And the story, as is the norm with your stories: a pleasure! *claps*

When I saw you had updated, I just had to read them all immediately! Never mind that my sleep is already messed up by the ADHD…

Ginger630Ginger630almost 2 years ago

Freaking hell this was amazing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! What a great story!

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 1 year ago

Thanks for an amazingly beautiful story that I couldn't put down. You made Felix and Archie such believable characters perhaps more so because of their flaws and intense personal challenges that most of us reading gay stories can relate to in some way or another. And to have had Felix's mates accept and support him, recognizing who he was before he could even self-identify, was a special touch that suggests maybe it's not the end of the world to be gay - or to come out. I'm glad Felix worked it out and had someone that made doing so ..so worth it! A GREAT READ!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have been going through your stories and loving them all! I debated mentioning this since I'm not sure you will see this comment or maybe even care, but the comment about Russell from Felix halfway through saying "this dude is a chick??" was really hard to read for me as a trans person. I know Felix is new to the scene and not well versed in LGBT culture yet, so it makes sense his character would say something like that, but reading that comment as a trans person did send me into a little spiral of anxiety and dysphoria. Cis gay men can often be so exclusionary and transphobic, so it brought up memories of things I've experienced and made it hard to focus/enjoy the rest of the story. Archie's character shut down Felix's comment right away which was great, and from reading your other stories I know you are a trans ally. I just thought I would mention the effect that dialogue had on me as a reader in case any other trans men reading this story might have felt similarly. Thanks for all of your well written stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please write more and post it here. You are an insanely talented story teller. So much depth in your characters. Chapeau!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is as good as it gets for me! Amazing work

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow! This one really got me in the feels. It is the most intimate of your stories that I've read so far. I really appreciated all the different aspects of mental health covered and how people move through the issues to come to a truer version of themselves. Chefs kiss! Mua!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent as always. Love your writing. And nice to see a mutual love for music. Kisses

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous