Pretty Girlfriend's Hot Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face turns bright red, embarrassed at my indiscretion. It really just turned me on more, her vulnerability right now. The hot erotic sight of her exposed like this, nearly makes me cum. I use a finger to play with the creamy bits around her labia and clitoris then inserted into my mouth for a taste. She was extremely wet and dirty but I was so turned on, that I immediately went down on her, licking and sucking her whole inner vulva area, in and around her dirty labia and clitoris and even to her anus. The strong fishy scent of her, almost overwhelms me. She started to orgasm almost immediately, squirming in orgasmic pleasure and moaning loudly. Then I stopped and grabbed her hand leading her onto my bed.

"I want you to finish me with your hand, just the way you like to do it." I begged suggestively.

She paused for a few seconds, like she was thinking about what I meant. Then a hot smirk appears on her pretty blushing face.

"Oh god yeah, you naughty boy, you really miss me, and you're so hard and stiff. What's wrong with you? As she gripped my erection through my underwear.

By now I so hot for her, despite raw images of her furiously masturbating that other man filled my mind. I wanted her. My desire for her was driving me crazy. I kiss her passionately and she savioured her own taste in my mouth. We start to moan together.

Then I pull back and look at her beautiful face. I brush her hair from her face. A hot smirk appears on her pretty face. Her face blushing pink. I feel her right hand massaging me through my underwear, running up and down the shaft. She stares into my eyes and that lustful smile appears.

"Oh yeah, feel so good. Oh god you're so hard." She moaned quietly.

Then she pulls me out from beneath the damp material and begins licking her right hand slowly staring at me deliberately with that extremely hot look. It sends a bolt of electricity through me.

"Yeah you like that baby, you like the way I do it, yeah." She teased with that trade mark smirk.

Then massages her right hand around the swollen glands. Oh my god I miss her so much. The thought of her doing the same to someone else, just hours earlier was causing a mix of emotions. At the moment I was so sexually attracted to her, that it overwhelms my other emotions.

She starts quietly moaning as she continued that technique of licking her hand, slowly twisting me and followed by short burst of strokes. There's nothing more hot then hearing Sandra moaning as she masturbates you. I was in heaven. It reminded me how how jealous I was watching her earlier. It brought tears to me eyes.

Every now and then she would say something to tease me.

"Oh yeahh, feel so good, yeah you're really like it, yeahh."

I hold her close and kiss her. The hotness of her natural smell drives me crazy. Then thought how can she do this to me. How can she have an affair with another man. The thought rather than deter me, instead increased my sexual excitement that she was with someone just hours earlier. My reaction may surprise some but it really aroused me now.

"Oh yeah, you want me, yeah, you want me?" She teased.

"Oh god baby I want you badly." I moaned.

Then she opens her mouth, letting out thick droplets of her warm saliva directly onto my swollen head.

"Oh yeahh, oh yeah, oh god I feel so dirty now." She moans.

Her saliva runs down my shaft as she wraps her right hand around my erection and starts to twist up and down the shaft in a firm deliberate motion. I groaned in pleasure. Then she stares intensely at me and begins to masturbate me extremely fast then slowing down. She deliberately does this a few times and starts to talk dirty.

"Yeah, you really miss me, don't you, oh god it feels sooo...good." She teases. "You want me to finish you now, baby, make your big cock make a big mess, yeah."

She teasingly pumps her right hand in the air in an erotic manner before gripping me firmly and begin furiously masturbating me at speed. I immediately begin moaning. My body squirms and I begin pumping my pelvis up and down to meet her right hand. It felt incredible. She goes absolutely wild and frenzied. Her right hand becomes a blur. The hot erotic sound of her stroking fills the room. I lose control, my heads rolls and body squirms in pleasure. She moans excitedly, staring at me. That hot lustful look written over her blushing face. Her breathing becoming exhaustive. She was intense and enthusiastic like before. Suddenly I explode in seconds. Sandra squeals as my cum sprays out in all directions. And she continues pumping furiously until thick layers of my cum streaked the length of my shaft. I grab her hand to stop her. It elicits a hot smile from her.

"Oh yeah, you messy boy, I just love making you cum. She teases breathlessly. "I just love stroking a big hard cock."

Oh my god, she was incredible. Her words were hot but it made me think what she was really thinking. "I just love stroking big cocks" stayed in my head. Immediately I was thinking about her infidelity and that image of her going all out on that other man's penis. I become jealous again. She rest her head on my chest. I didn't say anything else. The she asked me a question.

"Is everything okay baby?"

"Everything is fine. I missed you Sandra.C. I thought a lot about you today." I honestly said.

"Your were so horny today. What's up?. I hope I pleased you." She smiled. "I miss you too."

I hugged her firmly, not knowing how long this relationship will continue now. I feel I now need to check on her. That other man will certainly make a move on her, now that he's had a taste of what she's like. Sandra stayed with me that night before the new week started.

Once again in the new week, a random message arrives on my phone. Again it was Sandra appearing like she invited some guy to her place. Bl...dy sl.t I thought, if she loss one message what about all one's that get through that I don't know about. I am not happy about her apparent infidelities still on going as I probably suspected. I don't know if it was some random guy or that same man from the other day. I decide to text her asking to meet tonight and sure enough she replied she couldn't as she was "tied up with some work."

So I decided to surprise her by going over to her place. At her address, she didn't appear to be at home. So I parked my car a few doors down from her place and stayed in the dark and waited. My heart pounds endlessly. Again I was both pissed and excited. What the f...k is she up to?, I thought. An hour later, I was virtually asleep, then the light of a vehicle appears. The car drives up her driveway and suddenly I am wide awake. In a couple of minutes Sandra comes out the passenger side, then mysteriously the car then drives away. I sat watching for a few minutes., thinking it appears innocence enough. But I know I can't trust her. She has already had sexual contact with some strange male already. The jealous thoughts start to cloud my head. But again I liked her too much to not make a clear decision on this. I open the car door and start to walk to her house, then intuitively I see another person walking towards me. I panicked and walked to the neighboring house. Sure enough it was that same man from the other day who got wanked by Sandra. He casually walks up to her front door. I felt like confronting him but I was getting a semi. I hid next door for a few minutes before moving. My heart races and again I get dry throat syndrome as get close to her house. Every mixed emotions suddenly appears. I can only imagine what's happening now. I wanted to hear them and catch them in the act. Again the voyeurism was turning me on. I approach the front porch and walk around to any window. Then I see her... I couldn't watch this anymore.

I decided to go home. I couldn't stop this affair from happening. I couldn't stop the sexual acts between them. It now made me angry. I didn't make anymore contact with her despite her trying to contact me. It simply wasn't emotional good for myself.

A few years have now passed but I have not forgotten her. "Sadly", I still every so often view the video. Every time I view the footage, it really arouses me. Sandra was part of my life. Seeing her as she was, was pretty hot. The amateur footage has now spawn many fantasies...

Then one day after work, while heading to take the train home, I see her. Its been a very long time. She looked stunning. Interestingly my heart starting pounding hard. I become "excited and shy like a bestowed schoolboy." I didn't know whether I should approach her. Then she spotted me and walks over.

"Oh my god, Jason, how are you?" She smiles.

"Hey I'm really good, now that I have seem you." I put on the charm. "You looked fantastic."

"What have you been up to?" She asked.

"So are you still working at that law firm, what's their name?" I asked quickly without answering her question.

"No but I am now a qualified solicitor." She replied proudly. "And you?"

"Guess what, I am the same." I replied also proudly. "But I work in the conveyance side now."

Then there was a pause, as we looked at each other. She was as sexy as ever. More so as she has matured now. She will be like me in our early 30s now.

"Are you single?" I boldly asked.

"I am actually...but only just recently." She added with flirtatious smile. "Do you want to catchup, just like old times."

"Yeah that's sounds great." I said with an excited voice.

She pulls out her business card and writes her number down and hands it over then gives me a little wave as she walked off.

"See you." She smiled.

My god suddenly that spark happens, just like all those years earlier. My heart skips a beat as I watched her walk away. I start pumping my fist in the air. I can only imagine what she's like now, as I grinned from ear to ear. You know what I mean...it will be another of my desires, a fantasy, as I walked away to catch my train.

12