Pretty in Pink Ch. 02

Story Info
Hard (on) at work.
2.9k words
4.39
12.6k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers,

I am attaching snippets of my past week and am trying to tell you a story. This is a recollection and recount of true events of the past week.

*names have been changed for privacy*

The story goes that my boss and I, both doctors in separate and committed relationships, had a steamy affair that was only supposed to be a one-time event outside of our responsibilities. It eventually spilled over to the workplace, where to say the least, it has been a fucking fantabulous adventure. Unfortunately or fortunately, we couldn't keep our hands off each other, and the apparent 'one night stand' continues till today.

Let me introduce you to A - Standing 6 feet tall, with long and lanky limbs, the thing that attracted me to him most was his persona. Our connection was instantaneous, right on the first meeting. His razor-sharp wit and shattering intellect caught me off guard. Additionally, he was a delight for the eyes - A strong boned structure with almond shaped eyes, framed by thick eyelashes, made him appear even more enticing.

I have a thing for men with long fingers and oh my god, how can I describe those slender, bony digits of pleasure to you all? Every time he finger fucks me, I enter a whole new dimension.

The first thing people would notice about me is my eyes, which are deep chocolate brown with dark hazel brown flecks when they catch the sun. Always enhanced with kohl and eyeliner, my expressive eyes serve their purpose. As beautiful as those eyes are, they remain my second most attractive feature on my face for I have been told that my full luscious looking lips look tailor-made to be wrapped around a cock.

I asked him, as I write this story, what he would describe my most impressive feature as?

''You have a cute butt, a great rack and you feisty.''

This was A, man of few words but great intensity. Although I am a bit detached emotionally, I am absolutely the opposite of him, since every sentence is suffused with ardour, feeling and passion.

The one thing common to us was our intense attraction to one another and our deeply passionate fucking and incredible thrill for adventure.

You know what's great about 2 doctors boning? He knows your anatomy and you know his.

Okay let me continue the story -

WEDNESDAY

Last Wednesday morning, we were in the car when he told me, 'I don't think you are as adventurous as you say - you pushed my hand away from your thigh when that random stranger came by.'

I gripped him by his sculpted chin, to prove a point and pulled his face towards me and kissed him hard. Taken by surprise, the car deviated off course a little on the road to the right resulting in honks from behind us. An auto man gaped at us openly, 'what just happened here?'

He beamed back at me in appreciative surprise.

He had picked me up from home, 2 hours early just so we could squeeze in some sexy time before work.

I lied to my parents saying we had an early meeting and rushed down to meet him at his car. I was wearing a low cut white linen top with khaki pants, my shoulder length hair a wild mess. I ran up to the car, my breasts bouncing with each jump and jiggle. ''Good morning, A'' I said slightly flushed from the jog.

He didn't answer right away as his focus was on my heaving chest. Beneath my tight white shirt were my impressive tits, almost looking like they were going to burst out. The shirt was low enough to show off the top halves of my well rounded milky white breasts and he grabbed me instantly pulling me into a deep kiss.

I tried to pry away because the security guard outside my house, was eyeing us suspiciously but he wrested me in by the shoulders stronger, engulfing my mouth with his.

''Good morning to you too'' He grinned as he started the car.

Like a bunch of horny teenagers, we drove around the city looking for a place to stop and make out but alas couldn't find a single window at 9.30 AM in a busy city like ours.

However, his hands found his way to my thighs and he started massaging them and moving upwards slightly with one hand on the wheel. My breathing quickened as he reached for my pussy over my pants, a dampness had already spread on my crotch.

Already horny and intensified by his proximity to me, I decided to take the plunge, quite literally and unzipped him. I looked him in the eye and told him, ''Hey A, I'm going to blow you so hard, your eyes roll back in their sockets. Don't stop driving.''

I found his instant hard on as I flicked his frenulum and caressed it with my wet tongue. I kissed him along his thick shaft, and spit on his shaft, blowing air ever so slightly on his head, teasing him. Unable to bear the intensity, he pushed my head towards his throbbing cock as he gripped the steering wheel with his other to avoid swerving again. I gagged on his thick cock as he kept my head firmly pressed over his cock as I continued to suck on him. My tongue danced the salsa with the underside of his dick as my mouth created a wet vacuum seal over his hardness. He moaned and writhed under me in unbearable ecstasy as I took him in whole, while he tried to keep a straight face in front of the traffic. ''Oh you feel so good in my mouth, A'' I said, looking up at him and making eye contact. That did it for him, as he burst into sweet release into my mouth and I sucked every last bit of him, licking the last bit of cum off of him and unzipped him back.

We drove to office, he dropped me around 5 minutes away from office, we entered at different times and our day continued as though nothing had happened.

THURSDAY

We decided once again, to get to work early, as he wouldn't be in town for a few days. So I had to made sure he got an appropriate farewell.

For the past 3 days, we've had a lot of sexual tension - it's not easy for a company's CEO and his pretty little employee to find a cozy spot in the office. Days were spent searching for our naughty nook which we found on the 6th floor on a different block in our building.

After a day of dirty texting and teasing at the work place, we entered an already crowded elevator and found ourselves wedged at the back. He reached past me, brushing against my boobs ever so slightly, causing an electric shock to jolt through my spine as he reached to press number 6 on the elevator. As I sidestepped in order to make room for him, he grabbed me firmly by the shoulders and pulled me toward him. My balance was thrown off for a moment, and I fell back on him, my butt crack perfectly filled by the bulge in his pants. I had no room to turn but I let out a sharp gasp causing some heads in the elevator to turn around and look our way. Thankfully it was too crowded for them to notice that his hands had found their way to my bra strap, unclasping quickly while I reached behind and tried to unzip his pants as he grinded against my backside. He grabbed my hand, warning me not to unzip him there. His fingers tightened their grip on my slim wrist, which would later bruise in the shape of his clench.

At twenty-five I am in great physical shape. I am slim with big breasts, with a small but firm ass and tight legs. As a doctor, I understand how important it is to stay healthy and I keep on top of my workout regime.

Although he cautioned me to not trying anything with him, his fingers found themselves at my nipples. He pinched my already hard nipples, causing me to suck in my breath. In between kneading and playing with my breasts, he pulled me closer, urging me to be silent.

At number 6 the bell dinged, reminding us where we were and causing us to break away from each other. breathing heavily, we both exited the elevator in a rush.

Three office women had decided to take a break from sedentary IT jobs at 5 pm and go walking that very Thursday. We got hot and heavy just behind them, separated by a half constructed concrete wall.

in between giggles and shushes and moans, I pushed him against the wall. Gripping my pant by the belt buckles, he pulled me close.

"Hey, don't pull me by my pants-" I started in protest - I could never complete that sentence nor do I remember what I intended to say.

His lips were on mine. Coffee, that's exactly what he tasted like. I melted in that deep dark brown deliciousness as his hands roamed my curvy butt. I pulled him closer by his hair and he responded with a playful bite on my lips.

We heard voices approaching and we pulled apart. "pink suits you, A" I said in a fit of laughter.

Momentarily confused, he looked at me with his big doe like eyes and I gestured to his lips which were smeared pink by my fuchsia lipstick. He managed to wash off the lipstick stains off his collar and neck before heading home to his wife.

MONDAY : GOING commando

In preparation for his return back to office, I decided to give him a naughty welcome by turning up to office butt naked under my work clothes. We met in 6th floor before work.

I dressed with extra care that day, wearing full black. A long black kurta, with a black dupatta to hide an inadvertent nipple related surprises, no thanks to the cold AC of the office or my incredibly sexy boss. I work blank spandex leggings that perfectly accentuated the curves of my butt, my rather well-fleshed thighs and shapely calves. He was waiting for me when I arrived to our secret meeting place and he wasted no time in grabbing me by my waist and pulling me towards him.

''I missed you'' he said, as he yanked my head back, pulling on my hair as he trailed kisses on my neck.

''No hickeys.'' I said in between moans. He growled in pleasure as he continued to make his mark on my neck, leaving behind a pinkish-red golf ball sized hickey.

As his hands slid down my back to my butt, he gasped in shock as he realised there was nothing under my pants. In excitement, his long arms reached my pussy. You have to understand that there is a significant difference in height between us as he is 6 ft and I am around 5 ft 3 in. I stood on tip toes as he bent forward as he found my wetness with his fingers. Without even waiting a beat, he inserted 2 fingers into my pussy, I bit on his ear lobe in ecstasy as I moaned his name in throes of pleasure. Waves of ecstasy hit me as he continues to finger me faster and harder until I couldn't stand straight on my two feet. Realising this, in one swift motion, he picked me up as effortlessly like he would a feather, pushed me up against the wall and continued to fuck me with his fingers until I was screaming in pleasure and his name was echoing through the deserted stairwell.

I went to work, completely satiated and with a big hickey on my neck, which my co-workers assumed to be an allergic reaction.

TUESDAY

We met at our usual spot, the 6th floor stairwell - hidden from view of the large IT park. it was just yesterday, I decided to go commando and surprise him. Memories of my wetness and the delicious smell of my pussy still lingered on in the empty stairwell.

I sat waiting for him to come, wearing a tight white blouse that accentuated my full bosom, tapering down to my narrow waist where my blue skirt filled my full hips. The white top, stretched so tight across my breasts that my red and black lace bra was visible.

Sitting there, thinking about yesterdays escapades had me getting wet which was when I had an idea. I fingered myself, sitting on that dirty stairwell, moaning and sighing in pleasure as I slid a finger into my deep dark wetness leaving my red silk lace panties absolutely soaked. I curled my toes in excitement as I heightened the pace with my index finger and played with clitoris. I slipped out of my panties and waited in anticipation.

A put his head through the stairwell and grinned a good morning. I pulled him in by his belt closer to wish him a good fucking morning and I slid my panties in his pant pocket. Engrossed in the make out session and the fact that a girl was grinding up on him, he remained oblivious to the fact that my wet panties were in his pocket.

We went back to office after a steamy make out session, wanting for more but the place restricting us. we went our separate ways and I headed to his cabin to report to work for the day.

"Hey, A. good morning. Did you get a chance to check your pockets?"

His eyes widened in sweet surprise as he put his hand in his right pocket.

"oh my god, its wet!" He said, putting his finger to his nose to smell me.

"Now, I don't know whether to wrap this on my cock or put it on my face". he said emboldened.

Surprised by his sudden comment, I found myself at a loss for words and felt blood rush up to my cheeks. I felt the wetness leaking.

"I can smell you from here" A said from across the table. "come sit next to me."

I rolled my chair to sit beside him and we peered into an empty computer screen, pretending to be engrossed in work while actually A had slid his foot up my skirt. He had made his way halfway across my calf when a co-worker appeared at the door of his glass cabin. We slid away silently and A fielded work related questions from his employee as best as he could as my hand slowly crept to his knees and had started tracing circles on his thighs. His excitement now visible under his pants.

A couple of important calls and meetings caused us to break our teasing for the day.

During lunch, my four friends and I sat eating when A came out to get something. I called out naughtily to him and said, ''Hey, A. Do you know what I'm going to be doing today? rather, drinking today?''

Completely dumbfounded by the public jousting, A stared blankly at me, unsure of how to respond and he went into his cabin shaking his head ever so slightly as I burst into a fit of laughter.

The day continued to be pure sexual torture for the both of us as we were in proximity, playing with each other - mentally and physically but neither having any release.

I received a text at 5pm sharp when I was just about packing my bags for the day - ''6th floor''. it said.

To our utter dismay, the entire floor was crowded in anticipation of an event in the next hour.

It was when we were exiting, A caught sight of the restrooms. We looked at each other hungrily and knew this was where we were going to do it. In between risky exchange of kisses, we made it to the ladies toilet which seemed empty at the time.

I led him to a stall and pushed him in and closed the doors of the narrow stall. We barely had place to stand; our breathing quickened as we looked at each other.

He sat down on the closet after closing it and pulling down his pants. I plonked myself on him, completely naked under my skirt. My wetness found his raging hard on as I sat down on him on that filthy closet. He gripped my waist hard in pulled me in deeper into him, filling me up completely.

We kissed fervently as he tugged my top off and put his head in between my enormous boobs, taking my brown orbs in his mouth and sucking on them hard. As soon as I sat down comfortably, I could feel the heat of him radiating against me, my juices flowing freely in the process. I was so wet that I slid down his pole easily, squeezing his cock hard, every inch of the way down. My labia hugged the shaft of his painfully hard cock and I started moving back and forth with small hip movements, stroking his cock in the process. Soaked in sweat, we moved in rhythmic motion, in absolute bliss, completely unaware of the person in the stall next to ours. We increased the pace slowly and surely understanding that I was close to cumming and he was soon behind me.

We climaxed together, as I grabbed his hair and he grabbed my breasts.

//////////////////////////////////////