All Comments on 'Pretty Paula's Poodle Skirts'

by RetroFan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story

Story is well written and portrays many of views people had during the late 1950s' , I also found it to be very comical during same parts as well. Good work and keep writing

RetroFanRetroFanover 9 years agoAuthor
Pleased You Liked This Story

I'm glad you liked my story. I love the 1950s and had a lot of fun writing it. I have plans to write a sequel to this, where Paula meets Robbie's awful dysfunctional family, so watch this space. Thanks for reading and your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A good story

Spoiled by the crap of the condom he should have just pushed is cock in and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

This is story land no VD or babies here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What Happens Now?

There is a bright side to this. Robbie got away from his horrid "family", Paula found a boyfriend worthy of her, and that loathsome bully James got everything he had coming to him.

So far, all's well, that is ending well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well...

Having read all of RetroFan's stories, let's just call him the author who likes sharing Too Much Information (look it up on the TVTropes.org website)...

My thoughts on that aside, though, RetroFan, these are good stories and reflect the eras they are set in very well, IMO. On a side note, the treatment of gay people and disabled in this era was awful; glad you put the disclaimer in at the beginning of the story. Thankfully, in many ways, attitudes towards them have changed...

James, OTOH, got EVERYTHING he deserved at the end for being such a jerkass...

Hope Robbie and Paula can live happily ever after and get away from Robbie's dysfunctional family...

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 4 years ago
God have mercy

As bad a man as James is, he didn't deserve what he got. I guess lots of homosexuals in those times lived in fear of being outed and then turned into subhuman creatures that could be raped without consequence. I'll put this on my favorites list, but not for erotic value; it's as a sign of how ugly life could get for people. Poodle skirts and all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous