Pretty Perfect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You saved me, and I don't like owing anyone my life," the sexy youngster whispered against his lips.

"You're exaggerating, I just cleaned a few cuts and ..."

His lips were covered by the other boy's hot mouth. His eyes rolled in his head. He should have fought against the strong arms holding him, but it felt so amazing, that he let Max push his tongue inside and caress his with long, languorous strokes.

It was the first, proper kiss in his life and it was making his head spin. He had no idea when he'd grabbed Max's neck and started kissing back. He could tell he was desperate, but he couldn't stop.

Max broke the kiss first. "As a nurse, you should know men need to breathe once in a while," he joked, and Sean felt his cheeks on fire. "You have a beautiful mouth," his sexy patient caressed his lips with calloused fingers. "Would you like to suck my cock?"

Like in a trance, Sean nodded. Of course he wanted. He'd watched enough porn to know he truly wanted to feel how was like to have a throbbing beautiful cock in his mouth. Max took him by the hand and they walked together to the bedroom.

Max lay on the bed, parting his legs, exposing a glorious erection. Sean stared at it in awe. How could the guy say he was not gay, when he was so hard from kissing? Not that Sean himself wasn't equally hard.

He licked his lips, while kneeling between the guy's legs. With unsteady moves, he touched the sensitive organ and placed his lips on the engorged mushroom. Max hissed and Sean stopped.

"Don't stop. It's just really good," Max encouraged him and Sean slowly engulfed the head in his mouth.

It tasted manly. Sean decided in an instant he loved it, so he pushed more, surprised to see that he could not go too far. The guys in the videos he liked watching, always took dicks in their mouths like they were lollipops. He had to do something wrong, he frowned. He tried to adjust his position, but that didn't work either.

When Max pushed against his shoulders to make him stop, he thought the guy hated it.

"You don't like it?" he stammered, looking up.

"Where do you keep your rubber?" the guy stood up.

"W-what?"

"Condoms?"

He straightened up. He was going to get fucked. With trembling hands, he started to rummage through the drawer he knew he had thrown the condoms and the lube bought that day. Thanks, Ann, thanks! He thought on a completely different tone this time, when he eventually found them.

"Here they are!" he said triumphantly, and the items were quickly grabbed from his hands.

"Get on the bed. Undress," Max demanded, while he was unwrapping a condom with a frown on his face.

He threw away his clothes, and lay on the bed, with his face up. He watched Max fitting the condom on his hard cock and gulped. He was going to have a guy he didn't really know fuck him, and despite of how fast everything was happening, it seemed completely natural.

The brunet looked at him, a bit amused. His cock bobbed up and down as he moved to get closer to the bed.

Sean stood there, his arms glued to his sides, not knowing what to do.

"On your fours would have been better," Max whispered, while climbing next to him, and Sean made a surprised face that caused the other to laugh wholeheartedly.

Now there was too little space in the bed to move at ease, with Max almost all over him. He tried to get up, but the other boy pushed him back.

"It's ok like this, too," Max's hot mouth hovered over his, as his legs were pushed apart, allowing the brunet to get between them.

Now Sean could feel the other's throbbing heat against his own length, and let out a moan.

"That's nice, but I haven't even started," Max joked and bit playfully on Sean's bottom lip.

Strong, bony fingers were now in his hair, as they were pushing against each another with all their might. On his own accord, Sean raised his legs and circled the brunet's midsection, as he was skillfully kissed. The blond was quite certain that he could live off that sweet tongue he was now sucking on greedily. As the guy's hard dick pressed into his balls, he squeezed tighter.

He would have never guessed he was such a slut on the inside. But hell, if he didn't really want it! Suddenly, the wooden chair and the cats of various sizes seemed nothing but a funny joke. Sean was going to lose his virginity and to a hot guy he had been dreaming of, on top of it all.

Max stopped for a bit, and Sean whimpered.

"Lube," the boy explained, and he fiddled with the bottle he had dropped on the bed next to them.

Something cold, but not unpleasant was now against his back entrance, and Sean felt his heart beating faster. Slender fingers moved inside him, opening him up for the first time. He had played with his own fingers around the sensitive hole, but he had not dared stretch himself too much. Now the invasion felt exquisite, and despite the fear, he felt the need for more.

Max steadied himself to guide his dick towards Sean's entrance. When the blunt head pushed against his virgin hole, the blond almost jumped, startling the other.

"What?" Max asked, with a small frown. "I guess you're ready."

"U-hum," Sean murmured and tried to relax, while the brunet positioned himself again.

This time, Sean willed himself not to move. A cock was so much different compared to fingers. It felt impossibly large, and the pain was there, raw and real. He panted, grabbing the other's arms. Max withdrew.

"Hey," he called, and Sean looked at him with difficulty. "Are you a virgin or something? You're way too tense."

The blond stared at Max, like a kid caught doing something very, very wrong. The brunet groaned rolling his eyes and tried to stand up. Sean grabbed his arms tighter.

"No, don't stop. Fuck me."

He had no idea where he got the courage to say those words. What if it hurt? He could deal with it! He was a man, god damn it!

"Are you sure?" Max smiled. "I don't do virgins."

Sean's face fell.

"But I'll make an exception, just for you," the brunet continued, and his fingers were pushing again at Sean's entrance, this time slower, stretching gently, but steadily. "The idea is to relax. Trust me. It will feel better after a while. It's just the beginning that sucks."

Sean had a mind to ask Max how he knew how it felt, but the slow, torturous movement of fingers going deeper and deeper inside him made him moan and he forgot all about it.

"Yes, you're doing great," Max praised him, while leaning forward to kiss Sean some more.

The skillful lips descended on his chin, then on his neck, making him pant with desire. Max knew all the right moves, as he captured an erect nipple in his mouth and sucked at it. Sean whimpered, as the brunet moved to give the other nipple the same treatment. In the same time, the fingers buried deep inside him were working wonders. Sean doubted he could be more aroused than that.

"Now, I'm going to replace my fingers with the real thing. Don't panic. I'm just an average guy, so there is no way I can break you or anything."

Max could play the modest all he wanted; when he pushed inside again, Sean could bet the brunet had too many inches in both length and girth. But as Max caressed his ear with praises and compliments, he let himself open up more and more.

"It's alright now. I'm all in," Max smiled and placed a small kiss on Sean's beautiful lips.

They stared into each other's eyes, as the brunet started to move. Sean's baby blues grew wide, his mouth forming an ecstatic 'o' as he was being penetrated for the first time.

"That ... feels ... amazing ..." he let out, between moans, and Max grinned, although Sean could tell the brunet's lovely eyes were becoming blurry and unfocused, too.

"Damn, you're tight, I think you'll rip my dick off," he joked, but bit his own lips while saying that. "You're so good," he added, and started moving faster.

A small, strangled cry let Max know he'd hit the right spot. "There, Sean?"

"Oh, yes, please, do it again!" the blond begged.

"Like this?" Max teased and continued to piston Sean's small bud of pleasure with ample, well guided strokes.

He was being fucked and he was being kissed, his head spinning, his thoughts a mess. A strong hand was in his hair, pulling at it just enough to make him want to scream in ecstasy, while its sibling sneaked between them and captured Sean's cock that was already weeping in delight.

As the slender fingers started pumping his organ, he knew he was not going to last for too long.

"Oh, Max!" he exclaimed, freeing his mouth from the brunet's scorching lips, to voice his orgasm, the first shared with another human being in his entire life.

"Damn," Max cursed softly and increased his own rhythm, without letting go of Sean's cock, holding it in his hand, like a precious thing.

Sean felt the hot appendix in his ass pulsating as Max stilled and groaned loudly.

He felt bereft when the boy withdrew from him.

"Did you ...?" he asked, knowing, but wanting to be sure.

With a satisfied grin, Max took out the rubber from his cock, and tied it up, not without dangling it a little in front of Sean's eyes. "I think you sucked a week's worth of cum out of my dick. You had quite a lot yourself," he smiled and pointed towards Sean's belly, covered by the blond's own spill.

Sean smiled happily at Max. "Thank you," he said, while letting himself on the pillows.

It had felt amazing. Clearly, he was now going to face the world with new strengths. He was no longer a shy virgin. Well, maybe he was still shy, but not a virgin, and that was still something.

Max threw the condom and climbed back in the small bed, next to him. Sean turned on the side, to make enough room for the other. The brunet caressed his cheek, staring into dreamy blue eyes. "I thought virgins always want to wait for the right person. You know, perfect and shit."

"Well, I guess this was pretty perfect to me," Sean whispered.

A sexy smile was the only answer.

"I washed and sewed your jumpsuit. It's folded on the sofa," he added as he drifted off to sleep.

"Cool, thanks," Max answered and continued to caress him, letting Sean get engulfed by sweet dreams.

***

He woke up feeling a bit cold. He had slept for a couple of hours, he thought, as he tried to get up. A sudden sensation of discomfort in his lower back made all memories from earlier come back to him.

"Max," he called tentatively, but he didn't have to be a detective to know the boy was already gone.

He sat gingerly on the edge of the bed. The fact that Max had left without at least saying goodbye hurt a little. Not much, but still.

***

"So, are you going to see him again?"

"Really, Ann, are you even listening? He left right after we did it, and I don't know anything else except his name. Plus, he told me he wasn't gay, so it was just a one time thing," he said exasperated, as he sat next to his friend, ready to eat his lunch.

"Yeah, right, not gay," Ann snorted. "Did he pop a Viagra or something to nail you that good?"

"You and your vocabulary. No, of course not. I mean, I didn't see him do it, if that's what you're asking."

"It was mostly rhetorical. No guy fucks another guy unless he's at least bi," she made an annoyed gesture with her hand, like she had seen hundreds of such situations before. "Plus, if he made you barely stand for days, he must have been pretty enthusiastic about it. Just sayin'," she shrugged and attacked her sandwich.

"Hey, Sean," someone called and the blond looked up.

He almost dropped his sandwich. In front of him stood Max, corn rows and sexy grin and everything, but minus the baggy clothes. He had a pair of skinny jeans, a tight blue shirt and a white hoodie. He also had a bag on his left shoulder.

Ann was the first to break the silence. "Told you," she slapped Sean over his shoulder, and then she got up. "I let you two catch up," she winked at the blond, and threw an appreciative look in Max's direction.

"Your friend from that morning?" Max asked.

"Yes," Sean said, overly conscious he was still staring.

"Care to join me for a short walk?"

"Yes, why not," Sean got up, a bit like an automaton. "What are you doing here?"

"Going to school. Thought about searching for you. I found you pretty quickly. It's not hard to find a boy in a school full of girls. Especially a cute one," he smiled at Sean.

"Weren't you with those guys?"

"Nah, not anymore. A bunch of douchebags. They ran away and left me there. I thought about going back home and back to school. So, do you have a boyfriend?"

"So fast? No," Sean shook his head. He was not going to admit he could not think of anyone else. Plus, there had only been a few weeks since their hot encounter. During which he'd had enough jerk off material, thinking of Max and that amazing first time.

"Do you want one?" the brunet asked casually, as if he was talking about the weather.

"Sure," the blond said ironically. "I'll go check when boyfriends go on sale. Saving up till then."

"Saving up?" Max leaned onto him, whispering in his ear. "How about saving up for me?"

"You?" Sean went around the corner, unsure of where they were going.

The small park was almost empty, as they were walking. Max gestured for a bench nearby. He lay back, with the same sexy smile on his lips, as usual.

"Yeah, me."

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Sean looked at him, pursing his lips. He tried to ignore his heart beating wildly in his chest. "Should I point out that you're not gay?"

"I'll make an exception, just for ..."

"...me?" Sean cocked his head to one side, staring at Max. "Come now, Max, at least I'm not a virgin anymore. There is no way a straight guy ..." he tried to remember Ann's words, and he scrunched his nose.

Max laughed and placed a quick kiss on his nose. "Maybe I'm in the closet. Care to take me out of there, or would you join me? It may be a little cramped, but we could manage."

Sean's cheeks were on fire. "Stop joking," he whispered, as Max got closer and made their lips connect. "Someone can see us."

Point taken, Max withdrew, not without licking his lips.

"Seriously, I want to be your boyfriend," the brunet spoke.

"I can't," Sean fiddled with his own fingers. "You like girls, and, if you didn't notice, there are plenty around."

Max laughed. "You already know I'm joking. You've just said it yourself."

"So you're joking about wanting to be my boyfriend?" Sean sprang from the bench, but Max caught his hand and dragged him back down.

"No, dumbass, about not being gay."

"But why would you ..."

"... lie? Figure it out yourself," Max sneaked a hand, beneath Sean's t-shirt, leaving goose bumps everywhere, as he caressed the boy's abdomen.

"Your friends?" Sean murmured.

"Good, you're getting smarter," Max nodded.

"That night ... did they ..."

"No. But they left me and ran away, so they were not really friends. You, on the other hand ... you took me home, a perfect stranger, and took care of me. So, I want to be gay with you."

"Gay like in happy?"

"Gay like in I want to be with you every day," Max spoke softly, smiling seductively at Sean.

From that day, Sean never walked back home on his own.

The End

12