Pretty Pissy Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the toilet in the doorless stall, giddily pulled Roslin's panties out of my bag and took a long, deep whiff of her fragrant pussy. So sexy, so yummy, mmm! I inhaled deeply, "mmmm, Roslin," I moaned. "Take off my clothes," I panted as I unbuttoned my own blouse, fantasizing it was her undressing me. I rubbed her warm, wet panties all over my body, especially my nipples she complimented. "Oh, yes baby, play with my nipples," I sighed, pinching and twisting my hard nubs with Roslin's panties.

I opened her panties up and looked at the gusset. It was stained a little from her pussy and wet with her dew. I inhaled the part that was lodged between her perfectly rounded ass cheeks. I could tell she had worn them all day and during gym, they were saturated with her tangy smelling sweat. So sweet. I licked her gusset, imagining I was tasting her yummy twat, which I was!

I put her dirty panties back up to my nose, inhaling them deeply as I slid my skirt to the floor, kicking it far from me. All I wanted to do was make myself cum while naked in the girls' bathroom at school and fantasizing about my sexy secret crush, Roslin. I sniffed and sniffed, the scent of her pussy so clean and earthy, her sweat, musky and tangy, and her ass, balmy and sweaty and tasty.

I was in heaven. I rolled my fingers all around my clit, fingers wet with my juices. I was aware of where I was and that added a sexy thrill. But a titillating thrill descended into utter dismay as I heard the door to the bathroom open. I froze and stilled my breath, which was difficult since I was just breathlessly masturbating my pussy.

There was nowhere to hide. My skirt was halfway outside the stall, my blouse might as well have had a hundred thousand buttons and it would only take seconds for whomever walked in to see me. All I could do was close my top over my flat chest and close my legs.

For the longest five seconds of my life I clutched Roslin's panties in my hands and squeezed my legs together, hoping it was her who walked in - she would understand - or even better, Mrs. Sorrell. But it was neither. I had the worst luck. My heart dropped into the toilet as Deanna peaked her confused looking face around the stall wall. I hung my head. I knew I would just die.

"Oh shit," she said, looking at me with wide eyes. "Are you playing with yourself in here!?" she said, sounding amused. When I didn't answer she went on. "You are playing with yourself... Wait, are those Roslin's panties!? Leopard print thong, size medium? She was just looking for these in the locker room. You are a little fucking lezzie pervert, huh. Damn!"

Deanna was clearly shocked, as was I. But as speechless as I was, she had tons to say. "Innocent little Charity, playing with that little hairy pussy, sniffing panties like a little freak." And I didn't know why she was getting closer to me. "And no bra either!? I knew I saw your little nipples under there a few times. And where's your panties!? I know these are Roslin's, but where are yours?" she said, taking the panties out of my hand. Deanna was gorgeous, thick, sexy, feminine and absolutely intimidating.

"Please, Deanna. Please don't tell anybody," I said, almost whispering. She just went on, looking me up and down, studying my state.

"Wait! Are you the pissy panties girl!? The girl who keeps leaving her pissy panties all around the school!? Oh my god, it is you!" She was now standing very close to me, smiling deviously. For once she stopped talking, but she just stared at me with a certain look, holding her friend's panties in her hands. She looked toward the door, then back to me. "Y'know, I actually think this is kind of sexy."

Those words were a surprise. I wasn't sure I heard them right. "What?" I said, looking up to her. Like always, she ignored my question.

"So you like girls, huh?" When I hesitated, she said, "answer the question, Charity. Tell me you like girls."

I took a deep breath. "Yes, I like girls." Admitting it to a gorgeous girl I hated was the most humiliating thing ever. But she smiled sweetly, if not devilishly.

"What about me? Do you think I'm sexy?" I didn't want to answer.

"I..., I don't..., I-"

"You clearly think Roslin is sexy. You like her dirty panties," she said and took a whiff herself. "Mmm, does it turn you on to see me smelling my best friend's panties?" It did, but I shook my head, unconsciously nibbling my lip. "Yes it does. You don't have to lie. Say it. Say I'm sexy."

I saw no choice but to tell the truth. "I think... I think you're sexy."

"I think you're sexy too, Charity," she smiled. "I wanna see you play with yourself."

I tentatively and very nervously let my blouse fall open again. "Oh my god, those nipples," Deanna gasped once she saw them. "They're adorable!" I blushed hard, but I felt a little more comfortable.

I started toying with my nips and Deanna tended to the buttons on her blouse, never taking her eyes off me as she revealed her huge, bra clad breasts. She slid her skirt off and tossed it aside, keeping her friend's panties tight in her hand. Her own panties were pretty too, clean white cotton with pink trim and little pink and purple butterflies all over. So cute.

Deanna snaps off her bra and drops it to the floor. Her breasts are magnificent, heavy and still perky, with light, pinkish areolas and nipples, her legs long and fleshy, her body, full and curvy and sexy as hell. She forces my legs apart to step in between and I can just feel how wet I am.

She takes her friend's panties and puts them in front of my nose. I inhale the sweet fragrance of Roslin's sex, leaning in to Deanna's hand for more of it. The redbone just smiles down at me and tells me to touch my pussy. I obey and slide my hand down between my wide spread little legs. I've lost all control and I don't want it back. Deanna, with fire and amusement in her beautiful eyes, sticks her thumb in my horny little mouth. I suck it as I devour the scent of the other girl's undies.

To think, twenty minutes before, I hated this girl. Now all I want is for her to take me and make love to me until she cums. She lifts my head up with her thumb that's still in my mouth and I look her in her eyes. She takes her finger out of my mouth and holds my chin, then places her full lips on mine. She kisses me softly on my pouty lips as I play with my kitty. Our teenaged tongues naturally meet, warm and wet and slippery between our lips. As our tongues get familiar, my hand goes to her large breasts and she fondles my hard nipples.

We kiss lustily as I sit there on the toilet, the sound of two raunchy girls humming and moaning echoing in an empty high school bathroom. Then we brake the kiss and I'm sitting there breathless when she stands straight and says, "do you wanna smell my panties?" I nod vigorously with a look of desperate longing to sniff the gorgeous girl's panties while she's still in them!

"Your panties are so pretty," I say breathlessly before I bury my nose and mouth in her crotch and inhale her. "Mmmm," I hum in delight. "Mmm - mmm, so good" I take deep whiff after deep whiff of her clean, earthy smell, sliding my little fingers all around my teenaged sex. She smelled lightly of soap, a little of sweat and also of feminine sex. I made her wet and was smelling the evidence.

"You really are a little freak!" she moans.

"Mmhhmm," I moan my agreement, nodding and rubbing my nose against her clit through her pretty panties. She then twisted around, and I promptly put my face right between her ass cheeks and sniff her there. She smells so good! I can't get enough! I press myself in to her ass until her cotton panties sank between her round cheeks. I sniff deep inside her cleft and diddle myself until I cum and start to lick her bountiful ass through the cotton as I shake in pleasure.

Deanna sighs as she slides fingers into her panties to play with herself. After I milk my heavenly orgasm, I help her pull her pretty panties down in the back, just past her plump cheeks. I take a long snuffle of her naked ass, then introduce my tongue, indulging in the deliciously fresh taste of her asshole. I lick her pussy too, and her fingers that keep playing around it. She then focuses on her clit and leaves me to lick her pink wet slit. And I can't help but to slide up her cleft and lick her tasty butt hole too. Pure ecstasy!

"Oh god, I have to pee!" Deanna cries out. And without hesitation, I say, "pee on me!"

"Are you sure?" she hesitates, craning her neck to look back at me. I pull her back into me and spread her legs beside my toilet so that her ass, pussy and panties are still in my face while I lean back, but now they're hovering above my lap. I simply continue to eat her asshole as she whines and squirms and masturbates. And then finally, after a while, a trickle. A spritz of pee squirts out from her pussy and her pretty panties drink it in just below. She giggles and moans. I lick her pussy, tasting her hot pee.

"Fuuuck! You nasty little girllll!" She moans and whines as she starts to gush. Her piss soaks her panties immediately and drains through, creating two rivers leaking down her inner thighs and a waterfall in between that makes a pissy pond on my lap. Her piss drips down my chin, to my neck and between my tits as I devour her pussy and ass, unable to decide which of her delectable holes tastes better.

Deanna really did have to pee really bad. Her stream seems never ending. She must've had to pee so desperately, unable to wait until she got home. Now she's relieving herself all over me while she massages her pussy and I lick her from behind. My face, neck, chest and tummy are soaked. Deanna's panties are ruined for the day and her legs are dripping. My lap is completely flooded, overflowing onto the floor. And she's still not finished pissing on me.

Deanna turns around and sits on my lap, still wetting herself. She kisses me, tasting herself and moaning. She still has Roslin's panties in her hand as it sinks between us and between my legs. I return the favor, sliding my hand inside the front of her soggy panties. She's almost done peeing as I slip my finger up her pussy. She gasps and kisses me deeper while stroking my pussy with Rosin's panties.

We make each other cum - her for the first time, me the second. Angelic sighs echo in the now filthy girl's bathroom, as two filthy girls make love to each other. When we're finished we kiss serenely, our sticky bodies stuck to one another's, my nipples poking hard into her ample breasts.

Soon enough, we get up off our throne and clean ourselves as best we can, using wet paper towel to wash and fresh paper towel to dry. The floor is covered in pee. Our clothes are beyond saving, showing wet spots on the white uniform blouses. We sneak out of the pissy bathroom, taking Roslin's panties but leaving Deanna's.


12