All Comments on 'Pretty Please? Pt. 01'

by DirtyStag

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Urgh a shitty situation to have when a ‘loving’ wife decides to manipulate her husband for her own selfish aims. Sadly all to common these days.

The fact he got a blowjob, better than she’d think to give him usually, so she could fuck around. No respect, no real love just using the husband as a provider.

That some guys have this fetish is fine but don’t try to sell it to the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess in this fetish life style (there’s a category for fetish btw) a stags a more polite name for a wimp who cannot satisfy his wife

someoneothersomeoneotherover 1 year ago

If you are into willing-cuckold stories, it is OK.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Sigh.....this the only stuff you guys like? Cuck stuff?

BogieraBogieraover 1 year ago

Not bad, but for some reason, it felt unfinished

BogieraBogieraover 1 year ago

Ok, apologies on the prior comment. I forgot this was actually labeled as a chapter 1, so an unfinished feeling would be normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If he's not an idiot by 9 PM her shit is tossed out of the house onto the street, the locks are changed and he's already called the lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And when the whore gets back she will find she can't get in the house because her keys don't work time to toss the slut to the curb and get on with life without her or be a wimp and keep the cunt

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

her breaking the rules and convincing him to accept it

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Manipulation is just lying in disguise.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Bull, stag, vixen, hotwife are all parts of more cuck shit.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Yet another weak, passive, pathetic man who is easily manipulated. So, why isn't HE phoning up an escort or going out now to get a hooker. This sort of guy isn't normally a "looker" so couldn't successfully pick someone up in a bar.

Goose and Gander sort of thing. Oh, why did he let her have a "Bull" in the first place? Just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

too damn short, no follow on, finish it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How is this, in general, possible - some kind of compassionate and compassionate blowjob for, in exchange for permission for a full-fledged sexual escapade with another man? In which deviant-psychedelic reserve was the author brought up? I sincerely hope that you meant that when MC told his wife to invite her lover to their house in the evening, it was only to trample on his testicles. Close this zoo with various artiodactyl mammals. There are only men and assholes. And real men will definitely win, one way or another... No matter how all kinds of perverts screech and squirm, they are just muddy dirty foam.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtyStag@DirtyStag
DirtyStag is a freelance erotic romance ghost writer and editor as well as a sex blogger and lives in Montreal with his wife and 3 children.