All Comments on 'Prey of the Incubus Ch. 06'

by SacredHarlot

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot story!

That story was well written and so Hot! Good pace. Excellent details. Look forward to the next chapter!

sinfullypinksinfullypinkabout 15 years ago
Yummy!

Morlis = yum. Love the whole series, but him claiming her as his own in this chapter is fantastic. I love how he no longer will share her. Delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just gotta say ...

I'm sorry, I was with you up until he claimed Jana's friend instead of her. She deserved it, especially since he took her virginity when she was young and then goes and takes her friend as his "wife" and she's second best? I'm sorry, that's just wrong. Jana deserved to be first and foremost. She gave to him and gave herself, my opinion and I did enjoy it up until he decided to claim Caressa and I just couldn't go on, I felt/feel, Janarra deserves better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

I JUST WANT YOU TO FINISH THIS STORY BC....ITS AWESOME!

LadyRhianonLadyRhianonabout 13 years ago

I have enjoyed this story and cant wait for you to finish it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I loved your story...when will you write more

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 10 years ago
will the story continue...

here's the thing...its fucked up that he gets to hold all the cards so to speak and gets to have all the women, but jana gets nothing but his cock and his so called love. she should not be part of a harem. imo he needs to give up those others for his love of her if he does indeed love her. that way there is a balance. otherwise, its unrealistic for her to ever just accept the other women unless she turns out to be bisexual and she gets to use the other women as play things too. with that beings said, he still would need to prove his love for jana.

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 10 years ago
i agree with another commentor

yes, jana deserved better. he marries her friend. what the fuck. that is so beyond the pale. then he gets to also keep all the women too. ugh! something in this story needs to be turned around where in he needs to get rid of all the women, including the one he married for his love of jana. its just too fucked up other wise to be believable.

it actually started to make me hate in some ways morlis.

this story is good but it has the potential to be great with a few details cleared up. yes, he is a demon but he is apparently in love with jana, so some things about him have to and should change to prove his love for jana. jana shouldn't be made to just go along with things while he gets to have his cake and eat it too. he shouldn't get to be married to someone else even if that marriage is supposedly not really marriage as we know it. he still fucks his wife and gives her a lead title over jana. that is fucked up.

SacredHarlotSacredHarlotover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for all the feedback....

I honestly do not know if this series will continue. I had no clear "ending" in sight when I began writing these stories as a lark. The main character, Morlis, is based on a role playing character I stopped playing years ago and as a result my inspiration for Morlis as waned.

As for his relationship with Jana, there are reasons for that. He is a demon, period. There is no fluffing that up, no "love conquers all" when it comes to demonkind. The truly unrealistic part is that he loves at all, not that he has other women other than Jana. Morlis is quite simply about sex and control. That's the fantasy here, not true love.

I appreciate the feed back from everyone, good or bad. If you stopped reading because you disliked where I took the characters that is regrettable but I won't write my characters according to what others wish them to do.

I do have an unfinished Incubus story that I have left sitting for some time. I will do my best to finish it but can not promise there will be anything further. Thanks for reading. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another Chapter?

Do you plan another chapter to continue Janarra story with Morlis and Caressa?

I love this series and am eager to see what happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I absolutely love this series!!! I hope there will be more chapters. Anyway I just wanted to let u know that I love all your stories and am a fan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous