Prey to my own desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you Oberon. Not because I've read your file, not because I know your whole life story, but because sissies like you are all the same. You started out rifling through your parents' room, found your mother's panties, her slips, her stockings. You found their Playboy and Penthouse magazines where you discovered full, beautiful women and you associated your mother's panties with the women in those magazines. You imagined them, living and breathing, wearing your mother's panties and sitting across from you as they played with their pussies in front of you. They showed you how they touch themselves and how they make themselves feel good and the expressions on their faces, the sounds that emanated from their lips, and the soft, full curves of their bodies acted like beacons of aspiration for you, you wanted to become them.

"When you finally got your first blowjob it felt like silky warm water lapping at your cock with hunger and after you ejaculated in her mouth, you were so grateful that you kissed her and you could taste your sperm still on her lips and tongue. When you finally had intercourse for the first time you were so clumsy and premature that to make up for it you went down on her and licked her sperm-filled pussy until she orgasmed. And, the first woman you found who was patient enough to show you how to give her what she needed to orgasm, you were so grateful that every opportunity she gave you to get her off you seized with abandon and serviced her as if in homage to her femininity.

"Am I getting it right so far?" she asked rhetorically. "Then, the first time a woman actually masturbated in front of you, say, with a vibrator, and the extacy that exuded from her face, lungs, and body was so singularly sexy and wanton that you wanted to feel that way too. Her orgasm seemed to electrify her whole being and you attributed that to her mind, not her pussy. In a moment of solitude, alone in the house, your girlfriend away, you used her vibrator on yourself. You closed your eyes the way you saw her. You opened your legs the way she did. And you imagined you were her, a woman, and you played with yourself. You put her panties and stockings on. You associated this with your mother's panties and stockings you wore as a boy and your mind became permanently linked to being a girl.

"Then your girlfriend caught you, and because she was an enlightened kind of human being, sexually curious and adventurous, she took you on a journey of exploration that without would have left you with the mundane and tedious sex life led by the masses, but you thank god and her for showing you the way lo those many years ago. And, while there are times when you wish it wasn't so, you are so very grateful to her because she has made it possible for you to experience heights that most men can't even fathom.

"I'm one of these sorts of women Oberon, and if you simply let go and let me take control, you can continue your journey toward being the woman you desire to be." She paused.

Eva was fingering my clit the way I'd seen girlfriends do to themselves. She was lightly kissing my cheek, neck, and ears the way I know to do to my girlfriends because it drives them crazy. She was breathing heavy and hot breath, she was tapping my pussy through my panties lightly with the pads of her fingertips. I was opening myself up to her attempts, allowing her to progress ever-so-slowly the way girls with whom I've been have done to keep me both at bay and in pursuit.

I was pinching and tugging softly on Eva's clit and pussy through her satin panties. I fingered her panties and drew my dampened fingers to my own mouth and tasted her sperm.

"Doesn't it feel so good O, to play with Eva. Eva and O, my sexy sissies, vulnerable and exposed. Your minds so deeply feminized that you feel like real women. Lose yourself to your femininity. You don't need me to feminize you anymore O, you are doing it all on your own. I'm your conduit back to Allee. Everything you do and feel is because of her, she brought you to this and now that's over. She doesn't know anything of this. She isn't the one who wrote the comment in the Doc, or the one who WhatsApped you, that was me, we hacked your system.

"If I wanted, I could take all your money, but I'm not a thief. I will make you give it to me willingly. I know you Oberon and you want this. You are a submissive, feminized, sissy cock-sucking slut whore. You are worthless to Allee, to any woman, as a man. As a cuckolded sissy slave, that's another story, but if you want any agency at all it will be in pursuit of becoming a true sissy.

"If you accept these terms, all you need is to say you accept. Do you accept?"

Eva was still kissing me, fingering me, pursuing me, and I was internally torn. I wanted to be a sissy and this woman had the power to make that happen. But this was still just my own private pursuit, no one ever knew about it until now. I could make it all go back into hiding and just leave.

"I won't do it if I have to pay," I surprised myself. "I have kids and a home to support. Not even for just a 100 kroner"

"Then," she replied. "Let's go down to the spa girls."

12