All Comments on 'Pri(de mon)th Ch. 06: Lust'

by Etherealust

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AquariusgirlAquariusgirl11 months ago

This really was such a fun series. I'm totally behind pride though, and hope she does get revenge on her 'primevil-sin Sisters'. I really am hoping we don't have to wait a year for this though 😱... You mentioned in this chapter that Halloween is 'Gay Lust' month.... Maybe that's a good place to bring back Pride & let her have her fun with them all.

5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

MigbirdMigbird11 months ago

Not to get too serious, but Lust might be the easiest to deal with upon Pride’s return; after all, she is defined by sexual needs she can’t control. So vulnerable. Could be a lot of fun. Enjoyed this series.

EtherealustEtherealust10 months agoAuthor

I'm glad everyone enjoyed this story so much! However, in the interest of transparency, I should let you know that at the moment there are no plans to continue this series. The ending was written more as an implication of what they'll get up too rather than direct foreshadowing. It's possible that I'll return to this series and these characters, but don't anticipate or expect it to happen. As a writer I'm content with closing the story here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEtherealust@Etherealust
Are you a girl who likes girls? Do you like reading smut about girls who like girls? Are you really fucking kinky? If the answer to these questions is yes, you have excellent taste. You should also check out my stories. I write Sapphic BDSM stories, and I hope you can find som...