Price No Object Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." I said. "Excellent thinking, Ms. Rodriguez. That piece of paper may be the most important clue to this entire case------"

*KNOCK!* *KNOCK!* *KNOCK!* *KNOCK!*

The loud knock on the door was followed by that door opening and Lt. Myron Milton bursting in. "Sorry to interrupt, Chief, Commander, but I just found something on Jeff Cawthorne's computer you need to see."

"By all meannnns, Mis-ter Mil-tnnnnnn." the Chief drawled. Myron quickly plugged his laptop into the dock and brought up a video file. It was another sex tape, in a bedroom that was not familiar to me.

Lying on her shoulders and knees, her hips and ass high in the air and a look of pure bliss on her face, was Mrs. Alicia Tate. Behind her, his groin loudly smacking into those luscious asscheeks with each powerful thrust of his large penis into her vagina, was Jeff Cawthorne...

To be continued.