All Comments on 'Price No Object Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 2 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next chapter has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

Level 4 Patreon patrons will get the cliffhanger answer (first part of Ch. 04) tomorrow (3/3/22) morning. Also, Level 3 and 4 patrons will be getting some additional content. As always, thank you for your generous support!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That is enough! That POS Savannah needs to be dealt with, and while I dont know what to, I'm certain the IC has things firmly in hand. It's enough he has to deal with the filthy press, shady lawyers, and greedy corporate types without having to fight someone who should be assisting him. Take her down, IC!

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WTF is wrong with Savannah??

Expose that little shit with every dirty secrets she has. There's gotta be something on her.. pretty sure of that. Over to you IC. Ciao

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Don seems to have a bit of a habit of getting people to run for office then they're a dead loss when there, I think?

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

Will be interesting to find out what Dwayne was working on at BigCommo. Think he had developed a security program that could be broken. Just a guess.

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Good Read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES