Price of a Latte

Story Info
One shot: Sex is an acceptable form of payment universe.
1.5k words
4.23
18.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a sunny afternoon and there's a café worker in the middle of his shift. The morning rush is long gone, and he's only serving a couple people every half hour. He ducks under the doorway to the back of the store, getting the boxes from the back to refill ingredients. He's humming along to a Christmas song when he sees a new customer wander into the store.

I stop in the middle of the store just looking over the menu quickly before shooting him a quick smile. I didn't really know what I wanted yet when a quick thought popped into my head, "Hey... I don't have my wallet with me. Do you guys take other payment methods too?"

He gives me a quick smile back, "Of course! For all customers we accept pussy as an acceptable form of payment. If you're only getting a pastry or something small, a blowjob will also suffice" He taps on the counter. There resides a small picture of a credit card next to a pair of stick figures engaging in a sexual act with a green check mark above it.

"Oh, oh that's perfect! Yeah you can definitely have my pussy. Can I just get a latte to go then?" I said, relieved knowing I could still get my coffee fix. Looking around the shop I came with my next question, "Where do I pay?"

He gives a shout to the other baristas, telling them to start on your latte. He turns back to you, his customer service smile beaming at you kindly, "Well I've still got customers coming in, so it'd be best if I stood you right here," he says, taking a step back and gesturing to the spot right in front of the counter. "Latte's are a bit more expensive than a regular brew. So you're going to have to take it raw." He says, taking a step back and gesturing to the cashier spot. You see he has no pants on, per regulations of working in service. There is a visibly large tent poking through his green apron with a small damp spot forming right at the end of it... "Please hurry mam, I'll have customers coming in soon."

I nod, quickly making my way behind the counter restating the details of my payment under my breath to make sure I'm not getting ripped off. I feel a hand on my back suddenly press me forward, bending me forward over the counter. The loose fabric of my sundress peeled up off my ass effortlessly, quickly exposing my bare and shaven slit. I let out a loose sigh, like I'd just dropped my house keys, and shuffled my feet a little to get as comfortable as it allowed.

I reevaluated my payment and quickly spoke, "Raw? I was hoping you guys used condoms?" I simply asked, my warm heat exposed to the cool cafe air.

I watch as he steps forward a little and moves his green apron out of the way. His hard member presses against my ass, sliding it up and down easily from all the precum leaking from the tip. It coats the valley of it thoroughly, including both of the holes that reside there. The length feels about average, but the thickness feels girthier than anything you've taken in the past. Small groans escape my lips every time it glides across my pussy and ass, wondering when it will eventually breach my hole. His two hands begin to spread me open further. I feel him slowly position the bulbous head of his shaft at the entrance, feeling it throb against my labia. "If you'd like to change your order we can still do that..."

I sigh out softly as I feel the tip lightly spread my entrance open, "No, no... it's okay!" Precum would have already leaked into me at this point. Go ahead and have my pussy..." A quick thought pops into my head, "Do you cum inside as well?" I asked, bracing to feel the first thrust into my body.

"Oh no, that would only be if you choose to have the drink, for here." He emphasizes the "for here", as a good employee would. "you'll have to let me know where you want me to finish though, but that can come later."

With that final thought, He begins to start pressing into you. Inch by agonizing inch I'm slowly stretched out on his member. It feels like forever until I'm confident He's finally all the way inside my pussy. A series of low sighs and gasps escape my lips as he moves around, making himself at home inside my wet slit. A thought pops into your head that you should be getting more than a simple latte for taking this behemoth, but it's too late now. "Fuck..." I muttered quietly, "That's.... That's good..." I muttered, trying to keep myself as coherent as possible while my pussy did its best to manage the thick rod patiently pounding away at it.

I feel him begin to speed up behind me, getting me used to the large size of his shaft. It feels like I'm being torn in two, being taken control of by the thickness of his cock. "Fuck... you're very tight mam, it's taking a lot out of me... Fuck... a lot out of me to keep fucking you." There's a loud *plap plap plap* as his balls slap against my clit, increasing my pleasure and causing me to curse wildly into the cafe. "Just so you know, I'm not known to finish very quickly so I hope you're not in a rush..." He says, beginning to do slower, deeper strokes into my aching, pounded slit.

It did slowly begin to become a little easier to take him, my fingers gripping at the counter in front of us as he enjoyed my body thoroughly. "I... yeah, don't worry... Ah! FUck!" I managed to say, almost breathing out pairs of words between strokes.

I notice one of my coworkers saying something to him, but I can't quite make out what it is from all of the stimulation affecting my pussy.

"Hey." He grunts, "my coworker said we're out of whole milk and they had to use, ah fuck you're tight... Oat milk. So the latte might cost a little more than I initially rang you up for." I hear him shuffle around and stop for a second, waiting for something to happen, only to feel him reach around to grab both of my wrists, roughly pulling back on them and pressing my torso down against the cold counter with little regard. pulling you back onto my cock over and over. That damn oat milk has practically turned my predicament from semi-dignified fuck to a personal cock sleeve.

On and off my body shifted around the counter, my pussy stretched tight around his girth as he moved me. "Fuck, fuck, fuckkk," I muttered aimlessly, focused on my new and only purpose, taking cock. "What... fuck... mhm... what does that mean?" I finally get myself together enough to ask.

"Quite frankly it means you're about to be creampied on my cock, mam." You feel a hand let go of one of your wrists, one moves to pin both of your hands behind your back while the other presses down on your upper back, successfully pinning you down. The thrusting and fucking begins to become even faster and rougher than before, torturing my poor, abused hole even further, my clit and the surrounding area a bright shade of red.

I felt him pin me down against the counter in a more serious fashion and begin to extract the worth out of my cunt as he thrusted wildly into my body. "I-I haven't had a customer p-p-pAY THis way in a we.. fuck I'm weak.. A week or so.. My load might be thick..." Only having enough time to be able to gasp out a few high-pitched moans, I feel a noticeable throbbing inside me. The sensation is quickly followed by the feeling of being filled to the brim, thick and warm cum pumping, what feels like a gallon of it pumping deep into my pussy. A breathy gasp escapes my lips as he continued to pump into my womb, my body squirming against him pinning me down as an orgasm shocked through my body relentlessly. Pinned down, forced to take every fluid ounce of cum until I felt him pull out, letting excess globs of it dribble onto the cafe floor out of my beet red pussy. There was nothing I could do but simply lay there and be his fuck toy.

Finally I felt the hands pinning my small body release, letting me truly relax for a moment. I glanced back and felt myself instinctively, my thoroughly-pleasured organ extremely sensitive to my touch.

As he pulled out and allowed his thick cum to flow out and drip to the floor below I could finally manage to speak again. "Fuck... That was... Holy fuck..."

A sudden smack across my ass causes my body to jump lightly, "alright! You're good to go, miss. Thanks for coming in." He says to me, cum still even now leaking out. It seems like both of my tits fell out throughout the process and some of the customers are visibly trying to sneak peeks. "Gimme a shout the next time you come in! I enjoyed our interaction, I must say." He adds, adjusting his apron in front of his now flaccid member.