All Comments on 'Price of Infidelity'

by lustylion

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
NaynaNayna11 months ago

Too hot. But it's lengthy. You could have written it in three parts. Shiva and Ratna episode -1st part, Bharti with Prem and Bikram - the 2nd and the remaining in Part 3. But anyway, it was a real hot story. Gave it 5/5.

bizarre_mbizarre_m11 months ago

Superb hot story with the enough dose of cuckoldry and humiliation for the unfaithful husband. I like the way, Bharti avenged the unfaithful husband, who breached the sanctity of marriage. Some of your erotic descriptions are excellent. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Damn dope smokers.

kirei8kirei811 months ago

6 pages of total bullshit

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just came from page. 1 to here, odd that cheating wives are often expected to get forgiveness on LW but cheating husbands get the opposite.

Also a cheated on husband is a cuckoos supposedly but a cheated on wife is not given a title and often gets support from everyone and not the derision and scorn of everyone around them.

Modern day dual standards

The cuckold fetish is exactly that a ‘fetish’ like piss drinking, scat or feet so it should be taken off to that category

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Poor story. I really don’t understand what the logic is for not divorcing. What could a video being released do that is worse then the hell he is living. Even if he just left it would be better. Makes no sense. Why do they even want him around? They don’t need his money and they don’t do anything together and there is no good relationship of any kind. After a short period of time like a couple weeks, he wouldn’t even care about her in the same way she doesn’t care about him.

I guess you’d have to be high for this to be a fantasy or make sense.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I didn't care for it. What kind of weed gets someone hooked like crack? Don't know, don't care. Not into it. Why didn't the husband just go to a lawyer and divorce the bitch, and have her served at the one dudes mansion. So he takes a hit from violating the wedding vows first, big deal. You're out of the marriage, and maybe the wife will get help for her drug problem.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

The only place that I’ve seen more ridiculous names is on the post office walls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous