Price of Infidelity

Story Info
Infidelity of husband and disaster.
21.4k words
1.66
13k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story has scenes of non-consensual and forced sex, sodomy, blackmailing, cuckoldry, use of drugs etc. If you have any aversion to either of these, please avoid reading.)

We were married just ten months ago. I am Shiva, 28 years, well established with a strong built, slim, 5'8". My wife Bharti is 24, has a curvaceous body with right amount of flesh at the right places. She is 5'4", fair complexioned with sparkling sexy eyes and curly hairs upto her shoulder. Her appearance is quite luscious that made me select her as my bride at the first meeting. No male ever failed to cast a second glance whenever she passed through nearby.

Ours was an arranged marriage. For Bharti, as she told me after our marriage, my job, my strong biceps and height were the factors that attracted her towards me. On the first night, I confessed to her that I was not a virgin because I had incestuous sex with my younger cousin when I was a college student.

On her part, Bharti too admitted that she had a boy friend while at the University. However, they did not resort to sex though they had enough of smooching, fondling and oral sex. She admitted to have performed blowjobs on her boyfriend and on the bridal night after the confession, she went on to perform the same on me. Her expertise convinced me that her boyfriend had taught her the art of sucking very perfectly.

Having shared our past, we committed to each other that we would remain sexually honest to each other and wouldn't go around to find sexual pleasure outside our married life. We two really didn't need anything outside as both of us enjoyed our sex life and were quite wild on bed. Bharti, however, didn't fail to warn me, "Men are men. I don't know with which of your cousins you had the sweet adolescent adventures nor I wish to know her identity. But if I ever find you again involved with her or with anyone else, I will show you the worst in me."

We both laughed and then I asked, "What if I find you involved with your ex-boyfriend?"

Bharti smiled, "Our relationship ended while in college as I found that he was not serious about settling down in life or building a sound career. He is probably married by now. But not only him, if you ever find me involved with anyone other than you, just treat me as a whore and punish me as you like. But remember the same condition applies to you too."

It was all in cheerful mood as we two were engrossed in each other. During the eighth month of our marriage, Bharti's father suffered a massive brain stroke and we rushed to see him. It was clear that even if he recovers it would take sometime. So I suggested that Bharti stays with her father at their native town for a few days. Sentimental as women are about their fathers, Bharti accepted the proposal. But she was thinking about my food etc so I assured her to depend on home delivery for those days.

I came back to my place leaving Bharti with her parents initially for a week. Without Bharti I felt sex starved at home since sexual activity was our regular affairs. But on arrival at my place, first thing I did was to arrange for home delivery of my lunch and dinner. I told our driver, Prem to take me to such suppliers in the nearby vicinity.

Prem is our Nepali driver, working with me for last three years. His salary etc are paid by the company in which I work. When Prem learnt about me looking for home delivery, he told me with some hesitation that his wife runs a small hotel at their home and if I don't have any objection he might bring my food from his home. Prem also said that it would cost less than home delivery by other suppliers. I decided to give a try. If I don't like their food, I could discontinue at anytime.

Prem started supplying from Tuesday. The food was good and homely. It was not spicy food of hotels. At noon, he would bring the lunch to my home during the lunch break after dropping me from office. So that by the time I finished bathing, Prem would arrive with the food. In the evening, by eight thirty, he would bring the dinner.

From Tuesday to Friday the service went on well. Saturday and Sunday are my off days. Prem asked for leave on those days as he had some domestic works in the nearby town. I granted him leave and told him that on those two days I would order home delivery in some other shop. However, he told me that there was no need to bother as his wife supplied to several houses and could supply my meals too. I agreed.

On Saturday, Prem's wife, Ratna came with the lunch at 11.30. I was a bit annoyed because being off day, I had completed my breakfast around 10 in the morning. However, Ratna told me that Prem told her to clean the house also after which she would warm up the meal for me. Though I told her that it was not necessary, Ratna insisted on sweeping the rooms and wipe them.

In the absence of Bharti the house was in a mess. So I didn't object further. Ratna swept the rooms, wiped each room clean, cleaned the kitchen and by the time she completed all the household cleaning it was around 12.45 PM. I had completed my shaving and bath by that time. Ratna asked me if I would like to have the lunch. When I said yes, she told me that since she had performed the cleaning jobs, she would take a bath before going to kitchen to warm up the food. I liked her idea and showed her the bathroom outside where she could take her bath.

Ratna asked me if it would be too late for the lunch. I assured her that it won't be a problem. For the first time since her arrival I noticed her. She was between 22-24 years and her height was almost like Bharti. But Ratna was slightly fatty than Bharti though the former had snow white complexion and looked much fairer than Bharti. Men are men, Bharti had said once. So in my mind I made a survey of Ratna's voluptuous physical features and wondered how Ratna and Bharti would react if they knew what was going on in my mind.

Ratna completed her bath and went to kitchen to warm up the food. I came to the dining space located between the kitchen and our master bedroom. I was busy with my phone when Ratna placed the dish and bowls in front of me on the table. I looked up and was annoyed to see that Ratna had put on a semi transparent knee length gown of Bharti. Since she was fattier than Bharti, the gown offensively clutched to her body making her youthful treasure very prominent.

Ratna had come out of bath minutes ago, her hairs were still wet, her pink think lips looked more sexy and I could see her bra through the semi transparent gown of Bharti. Despite being annoyed for using Bharti's gown, I could feel a twitch in my groin as my boner tightened inside my brief.

Perhaps watching the look of annoyance, Ratna stammered to explain that her clothes got wet by the shower and as such she searched and managed with a gown of memsab (Bharti). She asked me, "If I offended you, I would change it."

Ratna even unbuttoned the top most button of the gown to show her readiness to change the dress. But this only gave a clear view of the cleavage between her two mountains. My boner grew harder inside my trousers. But I managed not to look at her while assuring that she need not change the gown immediately. I started taking my lunch as if nothing happened though my mind was full of lust and I was trying to find her motives as it was unusual for a married woman to appear such tight fitting and short dress before a man, who was stranger to her.

I couldn't concentrate on the lunch and after sometime got up and washing my mouth returned to my bedroom thanking Ratna for the meal. My feeling was that Ratna would leave as her jobs were over. I thought that I would give her some extra bucks for the cleaning jobs. So I reached for my purse, when she entered the bedroom. I looked at her. There was a suppressed smile on her face and she was slightly biting her lower lip. She said to me, "Sab, you ate very little today. Was the food not nice?"

"No, no, it was nice," I replied to assure her.

As I looked at her I noticed that she was just wearing the tightly fitted gown of Bharti with no bra or panty underneath and the semi transparent gown made everything visible. In a whispering voice Ratna said, "Memsab is not at home...you could be hungry for other things too. If you like I can feed you in the absence of memsab in every way."

It could not be more explicit. Though there was rebellion inside my trousers, I disapprovingly said, "What are you talking about? Both of us are married."

"Saab, you're alone here, so am I at home," Ratna said without slightest hesitation, "We could help each other..."

"What are you saying?" I asked in amazement, "Do you know what will happen if Prem or Bharti comes to know about this?"

"How will they know?" Ratna said seductively, "Unless we tell them. Both are out of town."

With a sigh, Ratna said, "Ok, I don't mind. I forgot the difference in our status. Moreover, I am not as beautiful or attractive as the memsab."

Now this was too much. From the view point of facial beauty, complexion and plumpy features, Ratna was ahead of Bharti. But I avoided telling that and said, "It's not a question of status..."

"Then what's it, dear?" Ratna whispered almost on my face, I could smell her refreshing mouth, "I know you want it."

Her hand went to my zipper touching my hard manhood and whispered again, "Are you afraid to tell that you want me the way you want memsab?"

Ratna was almost on me. She pushed me to the bed and said, "You don't have to be afraid or do anything. Leave it on me."

She quickly locked the bedroom door and while returning to the bed unbuttoned the gown completely showing me her snow white boobs that were slightly bigger in size than those of Bharti. Her marvelous cherry like nipples were stiff and protruding most glamorously. I looked at her cream colored areola lying on my back as she let her body crush mine and her thin sexy lips were kissing my lips. The smell of her mouth mingled with that of cardamom was releasing extra testosterone in me making my dick grew hard like a rock.

I realised Bharti was so right, men will be men, can't resist when it comes to sex. Nothing like class, status, relation would restrain his cock. I took Ratna's lower lip between mine and started sucking them. Ratna responded by sucking my lips back. As she sucked my lip, I tried to insert my tongue in her mouth. Like a very cooperating partner, Ratna parted her mouth allowing my tongue to explore the warmth of her mouth. Our saliva mingled with each other. I enjoyed the smell of her mouth and kissed her more passionately.

My hands were trying to unbutton the remaining buttons of the gown. Ratna did not resist. But I had difficulty in unbuttoning as she was lying on me and the buttons were pressed between our bodies. I was restless to have a glance of her big white boobs and almost violently tore the front part of the gown. Ratna was not bothered, after all it was Bharti's gown. Ratna smiled at me and whispered, "You're quite aggressive. Do you do such things to memsab too?"

I was engrossed in the lovely view that was before my eyes. Ratna's snow white mounds of flesh, without bra, with the creamy areola and erected nipples were before my mouth to relish. I cupped one quite roughly while took the nipple of the other in my mouth and started sucking it. Ratna let out a mild moan and said, "You didn't answer my question?"

I looked at her, gave a bite on her lips and said, "When horny, I do like this to your memsab too."

"I like the aggressive nature of yours," she whispered, "It matches your strong physique and masculine biceps."

Ratna moved her groin on my hard cock, still inside my trousers. Inside the trousers it rebelled like a caged cobra. Ratna laughed, "Why the Little John is so impatient? I will feed him in every way he wants."

As we engaged in another lip locking kiss, I buried my face on the valley between her two fleshy hillocks and pressed both from two sides against my cheeks enjoying the warmth and softness of those tender mounds. It was summer and there were small drops of sweat in her cleavage. I licked the salty drops and gave a mild bite on her right boob while my two hands roughly cupped her other mound. Ratna didn't object. I alternated my caress from her one boob to another till I noticed that her nipples turned sore at my sucking. I lovingly rotated my tongue around her creamy areolas.

So far Ratna was enjoying my caress with occasional moans. Now she asked me, "Do you turn Bharti's nipples sore too?"

I noticed that she didn't use "memsab" to refer to Bharti nor used "your wife" either. I was slightly annoyed and gave a hard bite to her already sore nipples and said in a rather vulgar way, "I enjoy to play a bit rough with my partners on bed and Bharti is no exception."

Ratna laughed at my reply and asked again, "Whose boobs do you think look more beautiful? Mine or Bharti's?"

Compared to Bharti, Ratna had bigger boobs. But to be honest my wife's mounds were more sexy in my view. But I knew I can't put Ratna's mood off by telling the truth. After all any man will flatter the partner with whom he is on bed and enjoying the naked primitive game. So I said, "Your mounds are far more lovely and sexy than Bharti's, particularly your cherry like nipples can drive any many crazy."

As I said this my mouth started sucking her nipples alternately and this time she moaned louder. But Ratna was not giving up the issue of Bharti. She asked again, "What if Bharti, right at this moment, asks you for an intimate session with her?"

I laughed and boldly replied, "Well, she is not here to ask. Even if she asks, I will ask her to get her craving pussy filled by some other cock until I have made love to you."

As I gave the bold reply, my lips moved to caress her neck, her cheeks, her bare arms and I raised her arms upwards to expose her underarms. Her armpits were clean shaved. I buried my face in her right armpit. Unlike Bharti, who used costly perfumes for her underarms, the armpits of Ratna smelled of her sweat. But it was a sexy smell that excited me. I kissed her underarms and licked them. Ratna giggled and said, "What are you doing?"

I sniffed and licked again, this time applying my tongue in her entire armpit and whispered, "They are marvelous."

As my mouth remained busy with her boobs and underarms, my hands were busy removing the short gown from her butts and pussy. Her butts were smooth and slightly bigger in size than those of Bharti. My face moved downwards and rested on her navel kissing it at first and then my tongue explored her navel hole. Ratna said in a muffled voice, "Oh my God, you're turning me crazy."

My face went further below. The short gown was now completely displaced exposing her sexy cunt. Unlike Bharti, her pussy was not clean shaved. It had trimmed hairs. But the black trimmed hairs on her snow white pubic area added to the sexy beauty of her pudenda. I looked at her pussy making a comparative study of hers with that of Bharti. As you are aware, the males always find the female body outside his marital life more glamorous than the one he has at home.

I was not an exception. Particularly Ratna's partially parted labia lips that gave a view of her pink orifice glistening with her overflowing juice turned me crazy. I inserted a finger and started moving it in and out. Ratna arched her body in utter excitement as she moaned, "uuumm...aas...uuumm."

For about ten minutes I fingered her watching her move her trunk like smooth and white legs wildly in pleasure and excitement. Then my face moved to her quim taking both her labia lips between my lips and pressed them together. I could feel the difference with Bharti. Bharti had clean shaved smooth pudenda and always smelled of sexy perfumes. But Ratna had a damp sexy smell there, it was more natural than artificial. I didn't find it foul and the damp smell made my cock to wish to be inside her warm hole. But I wanted to tease her more and started sucking her labia lips hard making Ratna breath heavily. I didn't hesitate to push my tongue inside her wet tunnel and started exploring the tender walls of her vagina till my tongue touched her clit.

Ratna was moaning quite loudly by then, her hands went to pull down my trousers and the brief to get hold of my hard cock. For a few minutes I turned her upside down so that her buttocks were before my view. I kissed those smooth butts, parted the ass cheeks to kiss and lick the canal between those sexy cheeks and then without slightest hesitation I pushed my tongue to caress her arsehole. Ratna was literally throbbing in excitement at what I was doing to her. Her grip on my hard boner tightened and she took full control of it. I enjoyed the touch of her sexy fingers on my hard cock.

In the past, I had heard about the sexual prowess of Nepali woman. But I thought it was just a myth. But the way she handled my aroused hard cock convinced me that Ratna was something different from Bharti. Bharti too took my cock in her mouth and even before our marriage she had performed blowjob on her boyfriend. But she couldn't match the skill of Ratna, who first gave tender massage with her palms, then licked the entire length of my 6" long boner, including my balls.

Then she slowly started to unroll my foreskin exposing the swollen glans and began to flicker her lips and tongue at different points making me want for more. I pulled her by the hairs to get more but she continued with flickering caress for sometime before swallowing the entire length in her mouth.

But quickly she let it out of her mouth. I was restless. Ratna looked at me directly and asked, "Does Bharti perform the same?"

I nodded to confirm. But Ratna seemed obsessed about Bharti. She asked again, "Has she ever taken your juice in her mouth?"

To prove that Bharti was no less sexy than her, I replied, "Yes, she even performed blowjob to her boyfriend before marriage."

"That's good," Ratna said, "She is a hot bitch like me. But who do you think gives best oral performance?"

It was obvious, I replied, "You're the best darling."

Ratna was happy at my flattering reply and she started showing her skill of giving oral performance. It was really wonderful experience the way she teased my throbbing cock, sometimes making me feel that I was going to burst my load in her mouth. However, she was too expert in that job and after nearly forty minutes I came uncontrollably in her mouth. I never thought I would release so much seminal fluid. Ratna unhesitatingly swallowed a good quantity but still there were marks of my sticky semen mingled with her saliva on the sides of her lips and chin.

But I was very frustrated as I wanted to put it in her pink tunnel. I caught her hairs roughly but she smiled as if nothing happened. She cleaned her face and my groin using the gown of Bharti that she was wearing and which I had torn in excitement to see her beauty. She threw the gown on the floor. She was completely naked. She looked at my flaccid cock and said, "Don't worry. I will wake up the demon again and we will enjoy a longer session, just keep listening to me and reply frankly to everything that I ask."

Her face bent near my groin as she lovingly took my cock in her palms and began to stroke it. Her creeper like fingers played seductively on my cock and she used her lips and tongue to tease my member. As she caressed, Ratna described explicitly her love making with her husband, Prem, that renewed blood flow in my cock. Ratna asked me if we had not ever video recorded my love making session with Bharti and admitted that she and her husband had recorded their own love making which they sometimes watch and it was exciting to watch them in primitive game.

Ratna suggested that I should also videograph our marital love making. When I said that Bharti would never agree to it, she said that Prem too had done it without her knowledge through a special device but when later Prem showed it to her both of them enjoyed. Ratna told me that such videos are only for the couple to watch to relive their erotic moments.