All Comments on 'Priceless Investment'

by Minnie_La_La

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Con6969Con69697 months ago

Great story would love to see part 2

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A lovely story that was spoiled by quite careless spelling errors. Slow down! Better still write in longhand before transcribing onto your computer. A well thought out continuation would be most welcome.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood7 months ago

Great story. At the risk of sounding too picky, I had trouble shifting gears from 1st person to 3rd person and back. Maybe put the 3rd person in italics for future stories?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Very enjoyable story!

5

Minnie_La_LaMinnie_La_La7 months agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments. I am still learning. And each of you have given me a lot to think about and to learn from.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A great read, really enjoyed it all the way. Would love to see a part two, with lactation, breastfeeding and milking.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I don't know if a man like this exists.. if he does, then I suppose he is the man of every girl's dream.. he is definitely the man of my dreams.. he is the full package.. loving, caring, kind, and the way he admires and loves every little bit of Nicole.. that is just so amazing.. his actions, his reactions, his understanding of what erotic lactation/anr is on point.. the way he pleasures her.. the way he even wants to be with her all the time.. that crazy kind of love.. even that dedication.. it's unreal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMinnie_La_La@Minnie_La_La
91 Followers
I grew up reading romance novels. So, the genre is dear to my heart. What a great way to escape the unfortunate things in life. My stories have an underlying sweet romance between two people who really make a connection. Of course, my characters are very sensual and powerf...