Priceless Investment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He extended his hand and said, "Hi, my name is Wade. And you are?"

In my most sultry voice I responded, "Who would you like me to be?"

He laughed. "We'll talk about that later. Your hair; it is amazing. You look like some sort of wood nymph or fairie."

"Well, sometimes, you have to let your freak out." I laughed as I turned back to the mirror to apply my honey rose lipstick.

He came up behind me and whispered in my ear. "I hope you will save some freak for later."

"We'll see." I joked.

I went to my garment bag to pull out my chiffon peach gown that was strapless and form fitting. Wade whistled. "Are you sure that we need to go out tonight?"

"With the chance of Norah Jones performing? Uh, yes!!!"

I unzipped my dress and asked if he would zip me once I was in. I turned around and stepped into the dress. "Okay, give me a zip please."

Wade said, "Give me a moment. I need to worship undiscovered territory." He slowly zipped my dress and leaned in to inhale the smell of my shampoo. Once zipped, he kissed my shoulder. I slowly turned around and he smiled in appreciation. "You look incredible." I took my shoes out and stepped into them.

"Mr. Tyler. Are you going to get dressed?"

"Alright, alright. I guess I'll have all night to admire you."

I put on my copper marcasite earrings which were three inch long mesh diamond shapes. I slipped on an oversized peach topaz ring on my middle finger and was ready to go. I watched Wade dress and admitted that there was a lot for me to admire as well. He looked so sophisticated.

"I'm afraid to touch you. You look so pristine and perfect."

"Well, don't kiss me until after dinner. My lipstick will smear. Okay?"

"Alright. I'll try not to."

Dinner was very chic. Wade ordered champagne and we toasted to our having met. Half way through the meal, Norah Jones came out and started to sing and play. It was incredible. Wade laughed at my excitement. She started a slow sultry song and Wade asked me to dance.

He was very graceful. He held me close and whispered erotic things in my ear. I smiled and tried not to laugh. I told him how handsome he looked and how I was the envy of every woman in the place. Despite my warning, he kissed me. But I didn't care. As far as I was concerned, it would be the first of many in the evening. We sat at the end of the song and finished our champagne. We danced for a while and left. I was hoping to remember every moment of the evening until my dying day.

We returned to the hotel and people in the lobby stared and admired our dress and our joyfulness. Back in the room, Wade grabbed me and kissed me. He slowly unzipped my dress and kissed every inch of exposed spine. It was wonderful. I stepped out of the dress and he hung it up. In my nudity I followed him and shoved his suit jacket off of his shoulders and hung it up. I returned to undo his cuff links and unbutton his shirt. I kissed every inch of his sternum that I exposed. "So many clothes. You sir, are over dressed."

He said, "Let me remedy that." He hurriedly undressed the rest of the way. I took my jewelry off and lay on the bed, waiting for him to join me.

"God, you are so beautiful." He kissed me and we let our lips and tongues play. He knew I liked to nibble his lips, and he returned the favor. He kissed down my neck and lower to my breasts. He looked up at me as if to ask permission. In answer, I lifted a breast to his lips. He moaned and started to worship. He spent an inordinate amount of time fondling, kissing and sucking. "That feels wonderful." I lifted his chin and asked if he had ever suckled a woman's breast before.

"I don't know. Am I doing something wrong?"

"No baby. You are doing everything right." I explained that suckling was a slightly different technique. I pointed my nipple to the roof of his mouth. I told him to take as much of my aureola into his mouth and seal his lips around it. Then I told him to move his tongue from the base of my aureola to the tip of my nipple as though he was moving milk through my nipple." He latched on as I directed and gave me the best suckling I had ever had. I continued to get excited, and I came from his suckling alone.

Wade lifted his head and watched my climax. "Nicole, did you just come?"

"Yes. It's never happened from just suckling before. That is how good you are."

He joined me on the pillows and held me. "Tell me when and how you learned about this suckling."

I propped myself up and told him how I had watched an aunt breastfeed her baby. How it made me feel funny to watch it. The aunt had caught me and told me to come closer. She explained to me that she was feeding the baby. I asked her if it hurt her. She told me 'No' that it actually felt good. "Does the baby like it?"

"I think that she does. See how she grabs my breast?"

"I grabbed her other breast in a similar way. She laughed. 'Nicole, here, honey. If you want to try it, go ahead.' She exposed that breast to me. I remembered thinking how pretty it was. How pink the tip was. I watched the baby and I tried to do the same thing. I was surprised when milk squirted into my mouth. But I liked it and I kept suckling.

When the baby was done, she told me to release her breast. She had to put the baby on her shoulder to be burped and then put her down for her nap. I watched her burp the baby. And I followed her when she put the baby down. She looked down at me and said, 'You want more don't you?' I nodded. So, she laid me across her lap and let me empty both of her breasts. She told me that I probably shouldn't say anything about it to anyone. They wouldn't understand that we had a special bond. I understood that and I never told anyone.

I was with her periodically for other nursings and she would let me suckle. I looked up at her face and she looked so peaceful and happy. I think of those moments and treasure how special they were. When I became an adolescent and young adult, I asked a few boyfriends to do it to me, but they didn't know what they were doing. None of them made me feel peaceful and happy like I saw on my aunt's face.

Then in college I had an art major boyfriend, John. John asked me why I would pull him back to my breasts when we were intimate. I told him. He said, 'Oh, okay.' He suckled me perfectly. He saw how aroused it made me and he always incorporated it into our lovemaking."

"I hate John."

I laughed. "Don't hate John. He made me feel as though it was perfectly normal. And he showed me how much pleasure I could feel from it."

"Where is John now?"

"I don't know. We didn't last long. Since then, I found out it is a real thing. It's called adult breastfeeding. Erotic lactation is what it is called when the couple induce the woman to lactate for their pleasure."

"That is amazing. I've never heard of it. I mean, I've loved breasts and how they felt in my mouth. But I didn't know there was or is a special technique. Do you think I did it right?"

"You made me come from that alone. I think you did it stupendously."

"John never did?"

"No, John never did, Mr. Competitive."

"Damn straight. Don't you forget that."

"Do you think it is weird?"

Wade shook his head. "No, it is the most natural thing in the world. I loved seeing your reaction. What did it feel like to you?"

"It felt like you were directly stimulating my clit."

"My God. How is this not better known?"

I laughed.

"No I'm serious."

"I know. And it's adorable."

"You're adorable." He said as he kissed me.

His kisses were addictive. I don't think I ever made out this much in high school. It was refreshing, pleasurable and intimate.

"You looked sensational tonight."

"Mmm. Thank you. You're sweet."

"No. Just honest."

"I think we looked great as a couple."

"Yes, I think so too. God, I could just eat you up."

"I'm finding this so surreal."

"Am I moving too fast. Sorry. I function as a businessman. When I want something, I go after it until I get it."

"What is it you want me for?"

"Everything."

"Okay. You can't know that. You are just saying flattering things to me."

"Alright. I'll shut up. In time, you will know the truth and you will think, gee, he tried to tell me, but I wasn't ready to hear it."

"Wade? Tell me about your family."

"I'm from Boston. My parents are Catholic. Dad was an engineer. Mom was a housewife. I have two sisters: Colleen and Lydia. I'm the oldest. It was all very middle class. Tell me about your family."

"I'm from Ohio. My parents are Methodist. Dad was a teacher and Mom was a piano teacher. I have a brother and sister: Matt and Diane. I'm the youngest. And mine was very middle class as well. What were you like in high school?"

"I was a jock and a scholar. I played football and was on the honor roll. What were you like in high school?"

"Of course, I was into art and music. But I was also on the honor roll. The only sport I played was intramural volleyball. Did you have lots of girlfriends?"

"A few. And then I got serious about one my senior year. Marie. Sweet girl. But we broke up when we went off to two colleges far apart. Tell me about your boyfriends."

"I had a few. I always dated boys that were older than me. They seemed more mature. I didn't really get serious about anyone until college."

"Tell me who he was."

"Greg. He was an architecture major. We dated for two years. When I was offered the job in New York, he wouldn't come with me. We just couldn't seem to make the long-distance thing work and so we broke up over the phone. What about your college girlfriends."

"I dated in college for fun. But I didn't have time to get serious about anyone. I knew it wouldn't be fair to them or me. I was really driven and ambitious to start my career."

"How are we different from those two young kids?"

"I'm at a better place. I am settling into my company and am wanting more out of life."

"I'm not willing to settle. I guess I feel my time is too valuable to settle on luke warm relationships."

"God, I hope you don't feel luke warm about me."

"Not at all. You are passionate about everything you do. I love that. I haven't found that in anyone. I feel the same passion for life."

I kissed him to demonstrate my passion for him. And he reciprocated in kind. He started to roll over on top of me and stopped himself. "Damn it. I'm sorry. I told myself that I was not going to rush you and I'm not. But you should know that I am very passionate about you."

"I want you too. But I've been burned a few times

"Beauty and brains. I respect that. And I respect you. Come on. I'll take you home."

"Do I have to go just yet?"

"No, you don't have to go at all."

I asked him to close his eyes. I grabbed the pink nightie I had brought and went into the bathroom. I came out and said, "You can open your eyes."

Wade opened his eyes and his expression changed. There was surprise, but then desire. The nightie had sheer lace over the breasts. The waist tucked in a bit and the hips flared out a bit. The whole slip reached half way down my thighs. I think it left Wade speechless. I walked over to the bed, sat down and hovered over him kissing his chest, nipples and abs.

He moaned and responded to every touch. I worked my way down to his boxers and tugged them down. This cock was already hard and erect. I thought that it was the most beautiful and the largest cock I had ever seen.

I took it in my hands to feel its warmth and texture. I touched the tip with my fingers and then I touched it with my tongue. I licked it and then sucked it into my mouth. I used my tongue to tease the underside. I saw Wade clutch his fists as if I was torturing him. I sucked his head in and out of my mouth. I tapped his cock on my tongue and tongued his pee hole. He was wet with pre-cum. It was delicious. I heard his sharp intake of breath and so I slowly sucked as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. God, he was big. I held him in my mouth and sucked him at varying pressures as though I was sucking on a straw. "Nicole!" His voice sounded urgent.

He pulled me up to the pillows and kissed me thoroughly. I was having a wonderful time with his cock and I thought he was too. "Wade, what's wrong?"

"What's wrong is that you are driving me crazy. I want so badly to be inside of you. I don't want this time to be one sided."

"Oh, okay."

"Don't look that way. You are so very good at what you were doing. I just want to have you. If you don't want that, just say so."

"No. I want that too."

"Good. Then it's my turn." He sucked my nipple through the lace. But that became frustrating. So, he pulled the lace to the side to suckle my nipple. His latch was so good and I felt the suckling down to my toes. I held his head to my breast. Or maybe I held on to his head. Regardless, neither of us was going anywhere.

He straddled me and gave the other breast the same treatment. My nipples looked fuller and longer than I had ever seen them. They looked amazing. He pulled back so he could pull my breasts to the center and admire the cleavage. And then he when back and forth from nipple to nipple licking sucking and suckling. When one nipple was in his mouth, the other was being gently pinched and pulled by him. I heard my self moan as though I had just cum. He was giving me so much pleasure. More than I had ever known. "Please." I begged.

He placed his cock within my labia and teased it up and down. We were both wet. The pleasure was enormous. I pleaded with my eyes. "I want you." I thought. "I want to feel your beautiful cock inside me. I finally pled out loud. "Baby, I want to feel you inside of me."

He spread my legs wide. He used his fingers to stimulate my clit. He circled and circled it. And then he abruptly started brushing it from side to side hard. I couldn't even think at that point. When I thought I was about to cum, he slowly entered me.

Oh, my. He was stretching me with his big cock. I felt vulnerable and so full. I was moving underneath him trying to encourage him further into me. I couldn't even speak. He started to thrust, softly at first and then harder. He pulled almost all the way out just so he could forcefully thrust back in. I was toast. I was so far gone that I lay there panting and making animal like noices.

I felt my nether lips frame him and delight in the friction from his cock. I felt him rub back and forth across my g-spot. He was pounding into my womb. I felt like I had always wanted this. This closeness to a person. He had total ownership over my body and my pleasure. I was in the middle of a storm of pleasure. Finally, he broke through my pleasure and created bliss. I came hard, shaking and moaning. He came hard as well. He was all hard warrior one moment spurting his warm semen into me. The next moment he was soft ragdoll; content to stay in the haven of his pleasure. He lay his head on my breast and tried to catch his breath. I was still panting and sighing as the pleasure reverberated throughout my body. He kissed me and possessed my mouth. When he let me breathe, I said, "That was amazing."

He replied, "You are amazing. So amazing." He rolled to the side and held me in his arms. His heart was beating so fast. Every now and then, he would kiss my cheek or my forehead. He ran his fingers through my hair and they were shaking a little. He was still breathing hard and I realized how intense his climax must have been.

I waited for him to calm down. I looked him in the eye and kissed him tenderly. It was a lover's kiss: a kiss that acknowledged that you have been one with me and it was incredible, a kiss that said 'I am so in awe of you.'

His response was to hold me tight and run his hands all over my body as if to confirm that I was real. Off and on he would kiss me and drink from my groundedness. He was still soaring.

"I knew it would be good, but I had no idea."

My thoughts were racing, but I couldn't catch them and all I could do was lay there and tingle from head to toe.

He fell asleep and I drifted off eventually. We lay in the middle of a king size bed, touching but not restricting; each body warming the other. It was the best sleep I had had in a very long time.

I woke to his lazy gaze. It was morning and we had slept soundly all night. "Mmmm, that was so good last night."

"I don't even have words for it." He said.

"What is on the agenda for today? More art?"

"The only art I want to see today is every beautiful inch of this masterpiece of a body."

"The morning light has set your hair aglow. It is the richest golden color I have ever seen."

I was caressing his chest and running my fingers through the hair on his chest. When he hugged me that hair tickled my nipples. It was incredibly erotic. I looked up at him and touched the stubble of a beard on his cheek. Everything about him was attractive and manly.

"If we want to spend the day in bed pleasuring each other, we had best order some room service."

After calling it in, Wade came back to the bed from the foot and crawed up to my vulva. He started by licking my outer lips. He then kissed them and sucked on them. Pulling my hood back, he exposed my clit to his examination and experimentation. He tongued it and then sucked on it. Once it grew, he suckled it. As he was suckling, he inserted his longest finger into me. I was undulating at this point, wanting full on sex. He inserted two fingers into me and circled them around the walls of my vagina. He pulled up to press on my g-spot. He was suckling my clit as he pistoned his fingers in and out of me. I was panting and pushing my clit against his mouth. He quickened his pace and simulated a hard fuck. The pressure was building inside of me. Every part of me was swollen and aroused. I flew apart and keened my pleasure. Wade stopped to hear it. He slowly pulled his fingers out as room service knocked on the door.

We ate our delicious breakfast. "This is almost as delicious as you are."

I kissed him and smelled and tasted myself on his lips. It doesn't get any more intimate than that. He fed me bites of his waffles and strawberries and I fed him bites of my sausage and eggs. I didn't know if I would ever have enough of the comfort and pleasure that had given me. I craved it all over again. We drank our juice and proceeded to want other juices.

We returned to bed where Wade arranged me on top of him for a session of sixty-nine. He spread my legs wide and sucked my inner lips. He darted his tongue in and out of me. I could barely concentrate on the magnificent cock that I was sucking on. I had wet my hand with his pre-cum and was sucking and jerking his cock. He began to finger me and suck my clit. I fondled his balls and played with his head. I loved the feel of the ridge of his head as it entered and left my mouth. 'This cock was mine. I was going to own it and worship it everyday.' 'This cunt is mine. Mine to fill, tease and pleasure.'

He positioned me onto my knees. He slowly entered me from behind. He increased his thrusting gradually. I started to moan and he reached around me to grab my breasts. "God I love your tits." He started pulling down on my nipples as if he were milking me. "You're going to feed me and our baby your breast milk from these beautiful tits. And you will get so excited from that, that you will want me to fuck you all the time. This cock is going to live inside of you."

That proclamation put us both over the edge. He squirted his hot cum inside of me. Pumping it in as he fucked me hard. The man was a sex god. And I would be happy to be his loyal subject.

We lay there spent from our pleasure. Wade laughed. "Damn, we just took things to the next level. You are one sensual woman."

"Your dirty talk was really turning me on."

"Oh, you like me breeding you and feeding from milking your tits?"

"There is an appeal to that in the moment."