Priceless Investment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I like the thought very much. Making love to you every day. Suckling from your beautiful breasts every day. Making you my woman in every way."

"Oh my, the caveman just arrived." I kissed him. "Would you like to drag me off by my hair and have your way with me?"

He laughed. "I just did."

"True."

I was playing with his chest hair again. He started playing with my nipples.

"Turn about is fair play. In fact, come here." He positioned me in front of him. We were both laying back so her could see my chest. From that position, he fondled, squeezed, pinched, pulled and generally marveled at my breasts. "You are so beautiful. Do you think the girls like me?"

"Are you kidding? The girls love you. They don't subject themselves to just anyone."

"I'm sorry. Don't you like it?"

"Yes. I love it. I love looking at your face as you play with my breasts. It is like a child with his favorite toy. Knowing that they bring you such pleasure, pleases me."

"You have so many parts that I could just play with all day."

"Remember, turn about is fair play."

"Do you think that scares me?" He laughed. You are welcome to touch, kiss, fondle any part of my body that you like. Hell, you walk into the room and I get hard. I am puddy in your hands."

As he played with my nipples, he pondered, "Have you ever induced lactation?"

"No, although I am not opposed to the idea. It is a lot of work, especially if you are not living with someone. You have to breastfeed or pump about four times a day to induce or maintain the milk. That is a lot of suckling."

He pulled my nipple out. They had already been suckled and played with so they were a dark rose color. The extension felt good. "Just think of me waking up to suckle on your breasts. Showing up at your work to suckle for lunch. Coming home at the end of the day to suckle. And going to bed suckling and falling asleep with your nipple in my mouth. That's not work, that's heaven. I wonder what it would feel like for you?"

"Women report that it is a feeling of well being. That it is calming. That they feel like they are nurturing their partner. And of course, you already know that it is extremely pleasurable and erotic for me. You would have to service me several times a day."

I giggled.

"That is a servitude that I would gladly sign up for. I'm might not get much work done, but boy would it feel good."

He changed our positions so he could suckle my nipple. "God, I love these. They feel so good in my mouth. I love making them hard and hearing you moan."

"Much like your reaction to me, my nipples harden when you walk in the room." He worshipped and suckled for a while. I was satiated, so I tried not to let it excite me. I did love the feel of them in his mouth. A part of me inside of him. A part of me that he desired and treasured. A part of me that could soothe him and make him feel content.

"I'm never going to win an argument with you. All you would have to do would be to pop a nipple in my mouth and the world is yours."

"Now, you're really starting to turn me on."

"Oh, after the power over me, are you?"

"Absolutely. I want power over your cock. I want the power to have you fill me up like you do; to make me cry out like you do. Do you really think I would have all the power? I love your cock and what you do to me with it. I've never come so many times in one day with any man. Not to mention that you are smart and funny. That you make me feel like a desired woman."

I climbed on top of him and hung my breasts above his lips. He chose a nipple to suckle. I started to rock on him. I reached around and felt that his cock was hard again. I positioned myself above it and slowly impaled myself on him, God he was thick and long. He filled me perfectly. I rocked gently so he could suckle while I rubbed my clit on him.

He lovingly watched me fuck him slowly while feeding him my breast. I watched him latch on to my nipple and suckle like it was life itself. I imagined my self feeding him milk and I had a small orgasm. Oh, I wanted to do that badly. To know that he needed to feed from me and I needed him to feed from me was a bond that was so symbiotic. Not to mention the erotic turn on. I can't imagine him suckling me without fucking me. The two just went together.

I supported myself with my arms on either side of him and he pistoned me until I came again and again. I couldn't stop coming and he was satisfied with my nipple in his mouth and my cunt gripping his cock. I was addicted to this pleasure. The pleasure that he gave me inside and outside of the bedroom was incredible.

He pulled my breasts together and put both of my nipples in his mouth. "Eurraarrrgh." I came hard. He increased the pace of the pistoning until he came too. He pumped his seed into me and stayed inside of me as I lay on his chest.

We spooned and fell asleep for a little nap with his hand on my breast and his cock between my butt cheeks. We were like two puzzle pieces that just fit together.

In the morning, I had to go to work and Wade had to go to the museum and then catch a plane back to Boston. We woke early. Wade had packed his things the night before and said he would take me to my apartment to change my clothes and then take me to the museum.

"Our beautiful weekend is over. I'm sad."

"You're not getting rid of me that easily. You have my number. Call or text any time you want. We'll talk every night and I'll see you soon. Here or in Boston. This is very do-able."

"I can't seem to make a relationship work in my own city, let alone another state."

"They weren't with me. Remember, I get what I want. And I want you." He kissed me and whispered in my ear. "Don't worry. We've got this."

I came out of my bedroom in black pants, a yellow blouse and a Mondrian print duster. My earrings were oversized and my necklace was a long station chain. "God, are you sure you don't want to come work for me? I need that kind of art in my office. You look beautiful."

"Let's roll. You have a plane to catch."

At the museum, Wade disappeared into the curator's office and I went to my office to go over some art workshop plans. Twenty minutes later, Wade stood in my doorway looking grim. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just hate to go."

"You don't know this about me, but I get what I want too." I whispered in his ear, "And I want you. If I don't hear from you, I will track you down."

Wade laughed. "Ha! You'll be lucky if I'm not on your doorstep tonight."

"Go on now. Go be the successful man I fell for.....ehr....I mean I'm falling for."

He whispered in my ear. "I've fallen hard. Don't conceal your feelings from me. I'll call you tonight if not before. Take care."

"Have a safe flight."

I had a modern art lecture/walk through with a group of teenagers. That is why I wore the Mondrian duster. The group was mostly well behaved with a few students who had a real interest in art. I wondered to myself, what Wade's business was with the curator, but had decided not to ask. If he wanted me to know he would have told me.

I decided to work late since Wade had gone home and I was a little depressed. I went down to the basement to check our art supplies for an upcoming experiencial workshop. I rounded the corner and walked into an art heist. "Hey man, I thought there wasn't supposed to be anyone in here!"

"Shut up. Say nothing and grab the woman. Gag her and blindfold her. We'll have to take her with us."

"Look, I don't know who you are or what you're doing, so I'm really no threat to you. I'm just a glorified art teacher."

There was no reply. I heard some muffled discussion and then we were on the move. I was thrown into the back of a van or bus. Three other doors opened and closed. We drove for what seemed like hours before the vehicle stopped.

The men got out. I heard a muffled discussion outside of the van. And then two men got back in. We drove for a long time after that. I had no idea for how long or whether it was night time or day time.

Wade hadn't heard from me. He was getting worried. He had called several times that night, but there was no answer. Later, at midnight, he got a call from Mr. Turner, the museum curator. "Mr. Tyler, it is Jasper Turner, the curator."

"Yes, yes, Jasper. I know who you are, of course."

"Mr. Tyler, the Vermeer was heisted tonight. The police are here and they've started their investigation, but we don't know anything yet."

"Jasper, was Nicol, I mean, Ms. Moreau there at the museum?"

"I...I don't know. Sometimes she works late. Let me go check her office. Oh, no. Her purse is here by her desk. That's not good."

"Damn it to hell. Do you have art investigators on this yet? Yes, they've been called but they're not here yet. Tell them to get there! This just escalated to an abduction! I'll be there as soon as I can."

Two hours later, Wade was ranting at the investigators. "Look, the art thieves aren't going to keep the painting in the U.S. Can we get the FBI involved. The answer was, "We can try."

"Jasper, did you look in Nicole's purse? Was her phone in it?"

"I showed the investigators where it was and they told me not to touch it."

"Okay. Have you notified her emergency contact?"

"Oh, I'll do that right now."

Her phone was in the purse so she had nothing on her to help her. God, he hoped that she kept her wits about her. 'Baby, don't antagonize them, but don't miss an opportunity to get away.' He thought to himself.

The art deal was not complete, so the broker was able to keep word of the heist from getting out.

Wade couldn't think of anything else he could do. Nicole's parents weren't going to get in until late morning. So, he had his driver take him to the hotel he used. He asked for the same room he just checked out of, but it wasn't available. So his new room did not have the same floor plan. That helped and it didn't help. Memories of their weekend together came flooding back: their luncheon, the orchestra, the museums, dinner at the restaurant with dancing, their lovemaking.

There was nothing he could do. He felt so helpless. He lay on the bed with the lights out to rest knowing he would not fall asleep. But somehow, he managed to get a few hours of sleep.

The negotiations with God began. Please God, don't let anything happen to her. Then the negotiations went into anger. And then into sadness. He thought he was going to lose his mind. He showered, shaved and changed clothes. If he did get the chance to meet Nicole's parents, he didn't want to make a bad impression. He had a coffee in the lounge just to kill time. He knew that Jasper would have called if there had been anything new.

When the van did stop, I was hauled out and drug into some sort of building. There was an echo, so it could be a garage or a warehouse. I was pulled into a room and told that there was a cot. They took the gag out. "Please, I don't know anything and that is a fact. Just let me go. Then, no matter what happens, you won't face abduction charges." They left me there and I heard a padlock put on the door.

Oh my God, what is going to happen to me? If they kept me very long, they would need to figure out how to feed me and take me to a bathroom. Or maybe that was too much trouble. Maybe they were just going to leave me here to die.

Does anyone even know that I am missing? What did Wade think when I didn't talk to him last night? Will my parents ever find out what happened to me? Would the museum even know that something had been stolen? What did Wade think when I didn't talk to him last night. He's not an insecure man. Surely, he knows how I feel about him.

God, you bring a really good man into my life right before I die? What is remotely right about that equation? He is good. He's handsome, smart, funny, sexy, generous, sexy. Some things bear repeating. Has it only been a day since I last kissed him? I had no idea since I didn't know how much time had passed.

Would we end up together? Does he want children? He liked how I interacted with the class at the museum. And he has two younger sisters. He actually seems to have an interest in art. That is certainly hard to find in a straight man. And he is definitely straight. God, the things he did to me. God, the things I did to him. We seemed well matched in the bedroom.

Mom and Dad have a good marriage. Will I be so lucky? They certainly taught me how to love. What about Matt and Diane. If something happens to me, will they regret not being nicer to me growing up. Stupid, all kids are like that. Hopefully it won't scar them too badly.

Wade showed up at the museum before it even opened. He called the curator. "Jasper, I'm out front. Can you have someone let me in?" One of the docents let him in and told him that Mr. Turner was in his office. "Jasper, is there anything new?"

"The investigators were able to get some video footage of the van pulling out onto the street. They are trying to find better footage since it was at a bad angle. So they don't have a license plate number. It was a white van like a utility vehicle, which doesn't narrow things down much."

"What about the art investigators? Do they have any hunches about who could be behind this."

"As you know, it isn't a long list. But trying to connect the dots back to them isn't even feasible right now."

"How is it even possible to breach a security system like this?"

"I honestly don't know Wade. I wish I had answers for you. I take it that you and Nicole spent more time together than just a luncheon."

"Yes. We did. She is an incredible woman. Are her parents coming here or going to the police station?"

"I assume the police station."

"Jasper, I know you don't owe me anything. But could you please keep me informed? I'm going crazy just thinking about all the things that could be happening to her."

"I will do my best. But I don't know how much information I will be receiving."

"I understand. Anything would be helpful. I thank you. And, I'll let you get on with your day."

How long should he stay in town? He had no idea. He wasn't ready to leave. Leaving felt like giving up on her. And he never wanted to do that. That painting could go underground for years. The people who can afford to buy something like that aren't going to be loaning it to museums. They might sit on it for decades, hoping its value would increase.

The thieves that took it, how dirty would they be willing to get their hands? They obviously never intended to have to take a hostage. The security guard they encountered had been knocked out, but he hadn't been killed. God, let's hope that Nicole had the same kind of luck.

I was getting hungry and I had to pee. Finally there were noises outside of the door. "Hello? I'm in here. Can anybody hear me?"

"Yeh, I heard you." The door was unlocked and opened. The blindfold was left on, but the ties on her wrists were cut. "I assume you need to use the john. Come on." He said as he pulled me to my feet. I was led to a bathroom. "You can take the blind fold off in the john. Then put it back on before you come out or I'll have to kill you."

I was terrified, but I managed to say, "I understand."

The light was painful after being in the dark for so long. I hurried to take care of business, since I didn't think that I would get this opportunity. I put the blindfold back on. The logic behind the request made sense. The less I knew, the better my chances were to being left alive. I opened the door and was pulled back along to my room. I was shoved in. "There is some food on the bed." With that I was left alone again. When there was silence, I took the blind fold back off. The food was a fast food hamburger and a bottle of water. I ate and drank trying to quench my hunger. Afterward, I wondered when he would return. He left my hands free to eat and knew I would take off the blindfold.

What was going on? It certainly would have made more sense to wait for me to eat and tie my hands again. I felt my way to the door. There was a light switch. I turned it on. It was an empty room with a cot, nothing else. I tried the door and it opened. Why would he leave it unlocked?

I opened the door and crept through a darkened warehouse. I could see enough to head toward the light coming in from under the door. I went to the door and listened. Had he left? I opened the door slowly. All I could see was an empty parking lot that had weeds growing up through the pavement in places.

I poked my head around the door. There was no vehicle. I ran for the entrance to the parking lot. I was out in the middle of nowhere. The road at the entrance had not been maintained. And I saw nothing but trees. I kept to the trees, but followed the road. I walked and I walked. It was bright out and it was sometime around mid day according to the sun.

I kept walking. This road has to lead to something surely. Eventually I heard cars that sounded like a highway. I followed the noise through the trees. It was a highway and there were a few cars on it. Who could I trust? Most people, but not everyone. So, I walked along the highway hoping to find an emergency phone or something. A truck pulled over. I ran up to the cab. It was a man. He opened the window. I was afraid to get in the truck with a stranger. The man looked me over and asked if I wanted a lift. I asked, "Can you call 911 for me? Please?"

"Yes, mam. I can do that."

"Thank you. I appreciate it."

He called in front of me so I would know he had actually made the call. "Good luck to you, lady." And he pulled back onto the highway. I continued to walk. Eventually, a highway patrolman pulled over. He sat there for a minute and it looked like he was on the radio. Then he got out and slowly walked toward me.

"Mam, can you put your hands in the air. It is for my safety and yours."

I raised my hands.

He approached me and asked what I was doing on the highway. I told him my story which was an unusual one, I knew.

"Mam, I'm sorry, but I need to pat you down before I can put you in the cruiser."

"I understand, officer."

He patted me down and put me in the back of the cruiser. We sat there as he called into the highway patrol station and told them the situation. "We're coming in."

At the station, they asked me for the story again.

"I don't know if the theft was reported. I don't even know what day it is. But if you call the museum, they can verify that I work there and haven't shown up to work."

The officer that picked me up led me into the next room where there was vending machines and water. I asked for a restroom. He pointed to a door. "What do you want to eat?"

"Anything is fine. Thank you."

When I came out, he said "I got you a snickers. The seem to stay with you longer."

He had also gotten me a cold water.

"Thank you, sir."

"Wade, Nicole was found. She's alright. She's at a highway patrol station."

"Which one? Can I go get her?"

"I'll give you the number of the investigator I talked to. He will have more answers."

When I walked into the police station, my parents were there. I ran to them and hugged them. Mom was crying and Dad was trying not to. "We were so worried!" My mother cried.

"I'm sorry. I'm alright. I need a shower, but I'm alright."

I looked up from my mom's embrace and saw Wade standing there looking rather haggard. I ran to him and he enfolded me in his arms. "Are you really alright? I can't believe you are here."

I pulled him down to kiss him on the lips. Nothing sexual. Just a reassurance. He hugged me tightly again. "Come here." I said. "Mom, Dad. This is Wade. He is a friend, a special friend."

Wade had introduced himself to them, but hadn't really talked since they all were so fraught with worry.

A female officer came up to me. "I'm sorry mam. But the special investigators need to get your statement. Anything you can tell them would help."