Priceless Investment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologized to the three of them and followed the officer. The questions seemed endless.

When I was dismissed to go home and I came to the waiting area it was just Wade waiting for me.

"I asked your parents where they were staying or where they wanted to stay. They wanted to get their things from the hotel and stay with you. So I sent them in the car to do that. We may have to take a taxi."

"It doesn't matter. I'm just so happy to see you."

He went to hug and kiss me. I said, "I'm sorry but I haven't had a shower or brushed my teeth in two and a half days.

"Stop. I don't care. Do you know how worried I was about you? How desparate I've been to see you? I wanted to go into the questioning with you, but they wouldn't let me."

When Wade looked outside, his car was there waiting. "My car is here. Where is your purse, by the way?"

I asked about it and after five minutes it appeared.

Wade held me in the car and kissed my forehead. "You know, you're never leaving my sight, right?"

I laughed.

"Oh, you think I'm joking. That's cute. How long are your parents going to be in town?"

"I don't know. I'll find out. Where are you staying?"

"Same hotel, different room. I want to be with you but I know you don't get to see your parents much and so I don't want to intrude on your time."

"I'll find out and we'll make a plan. Alright? God, I need to be with you too."

My parents were ecstatic to see me without the watchful eyes of the police. "Mom, Dad, I love you, but I have to take a show. I feel so gross."

"Okay, dear, you go ahead. Can we order some food for you or do you want to go out?"

"There are a couple menus on the fridge. Pick whatever you guys want and something for me. You know what I like. And have them deliver it. I looked in my purse for money and my father objected.

"Don't worry, honey. We've got it. Go take your shower and take your time."

"Thanks Dad."

I came out of the shower to a veritable feast. "We didn't know how much you'd ben fed. So, we wanted to make sure you ate."

There was pizza, stromboli, salad, chicken wings and soda.

I recounted the who story to them as I ate. They were horrified. "Nicole, do you still want to live in this city?"

"Yes, mom. I love my job and it was really a fluke thing. I won't be working late at the museum again unless it is an event. The only reason that I would leave is if I need to in order to be with Wade."

Mom said, "He seemed very taken with you. And nice. We didn't talk a lot. He introduced himself and pretty much paced and sat there and looked dejected. How long have you been seeing him?"

"We met on Friday, but we have a real connection. One I've never felt before."

"From the look of how distraught he was, he feels it too." affirmed my Dad.

"He didn't come up because he figured we needed some alone time. From the look of him, I'm assuming he was going back to the hotel to get some sleep."

"Mom, Dad, how long can you stay?"

"Well, honey. We sort of left things a mess. Is it alright if we go back tomorrow?"

"Of course. Whatever, you need to do is fine. I'm just sorry that I put you through so much."

"Darling, we are just glad you are alright. Thank God." Mom asserted.

So we dug into the feast and lazed around the apartment. I texted Wade their plans and asked if he wanted to do something with us tonight. He called me an hour later.

"Sorry, I was sleeping and just saw your text. What would your parents like to do? They haven't seen much of the city. So, do you think we could drive them around a little and find a really casual place to eat and talk?"

"Sure. What time should I pick you all up?"

"Is 4:00 okay?"

"Of course."

Wade showed up with his driver driving a touring van. The top and sides were glass for unobstructed views.

"Hi!" I said to Wade. I explained to my parents, "Wade doesn't do things half way. I asked him to drive you around to show you some of the city and this is what he shows up in." I kissed him. "You're incredible."

We sat in front of Mom and Dad to try to point things out to them. We went by the museums, Madison Garden, Central Park, Times Square and Rockefeller Center.

"What do you feel like eating?"

"Oh, we are easy. You pick." said Mom.

Wade picked a very quaint, casual restaurant that served a little bit of everything.

"Mom and Dad ordered a feast of delivered food so we could spend time together quietly in my apartment. I know how worried you all were and I'm sorry."

"Can I get the full story. Or is that going to be too hard for you to hear again?"

"Oh, no. Go ahead. I'd say you've been very patient in waiting to hear it." Dad said.

I recounted the whole thing. Different emotions played on Wade's face as I told it. At the end, he held my hand and kissed me. "Thank you. I know you are tired of telling it."

My parents asked Wade about his company. I found out that he owned a few different companies. One was arts related in buying and selling to museums and private collectors. One was investment banking. And another was a building corporation that operated in the US and Canada. Why didn't I ask him more questions? I guess because our relationship had been such a whirl wind.

At the end of the evening, my parents said goodbye to Wade as they would be going home. He asked me when he could see me tomorrow and I told him 4:00. "Don't you need to get back to Boston?"

"Not yet. I'll see you tomorrow."

I texted him the next day about what I should wear. The response was: "If you have to wear clothes, then make it dressy casual. If you're up for it. Let's eat in the restaurant at the hotel. Is that alright?"

I was finishing my makeup when he knocked on the door. "I couldn't wait any longer. God you look good. And you feel good."

"I haven't dressed yet if you want to choose the nude option."

"Not yet. Mike is circling the block. Go on you minx. Put some clothes on."

I chose a comfortable wrap around dress that had a mandarin collar and an oriental print to it. It was black with copper and tan hues to it. It complemented my hair.

"Beautiful. Let's go before I take that off of you. I gave him my overnight bag and he smiled.

Dinner was lovely. We both had seafood and pasta with delicious crusty bread. When asked about dessert, Wade interjected, "It's been taken care of. Can you charge this to my room?"

In the room, there were flowers, chocolate covered strawberries with champagne and a whole lemon cake. "You are amazing. So thoughtful and generous."

"It's nothing. I would have given anything to get you back."

He proceeded to unwrap my dress to find my corset, garter and hose.

He drank me in with his eyes. "Are you trying to kill me? I'm already over wrought with emotion. And you spring this on me? Heart don't fail me now."

I undressed him slowly, savoring every detail that I hadn't known if I would see again. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. He held me and I could see a tear in his eye.

"Sh-sh. It's okay. I'm okay."

We became lost in a long kiss that assured us both and that made promises of a future with each other.

He looked me over and said, "it's like Christmas came early. I don't know where to start."

I decided for him. I folded the corset demi cups under my breasts and begged him for some love with my eyes. He didn't disappoint. He played with my breasts and ran his face all over them. And then he hungrily suckled my nipples. There was still a little desperation in his attentions. After suckling me for a while, he calmed down considerably. He slowly opened the corset and peeled it away from me.

"Can I leave these on?" (meaning the garter and hose). He didn't wait for an answer. He went down on me

My hose garbed legs were thrown over his shoulders as he drove me crazy with his tongue and lips. He sucked my clit as he filled me with his fingers. He focused a lot of time on my g-spot. I came a few times before he made love to me with my legs up over his shoulders. I was so open and exposed to him.

He penetrated me so deeply. And he slowly thrust into me with all the time in the world. I tried to urge him to pick up the pace, but he refused. I came several times before he finally started to fuck me quick and hard. I was holding on for dear life. My breasts were shaking up and down so much that I thought he was doing it just to see the show. Finally, he came, long and hard. He thrust his relaxing cock into me deeper and stayed inside of me quite a while. We were fragile and vulnerable in those moments. "I love you. I can't ever lose you." He said.

"God, I love you too. I didn't know if I would ever see you again."

He rolled to the side and held me tightly against him. I know it's too early to ask. "But you should know that I'm never going to let you go."

"Good. Because you couldn't drive me away if you wanted."

That was all the commitment we needed. We knew that we were each other's future. It didn't matter how the rest of the journey played out, as long as we were together.

The Vermeer was recovered, but the person behind the heist was never identified.