All Comments on 'Pride and Humiliation'

by NordicNoir

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yet again I ask

What is in it for the husband?

Unless he is a WACC there is nothing here for him.

Here is the basic premise "Send wife away to fuck, suck, and do tings with other men that she will not do for him."

So I again ask what is in it for him

No this is a one sided relationship, she may love him but cares nothing for him, only herself.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Let's us see if Donald is a smart man...

Let's us see if Donald is a smart man...and she returns he had long gone away...The story? It doesn't deserve any comments...1*

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 7 years ago
Very insightful

It would seem that those who have already made comments have absolutely no idea what occurred in the story. I have been in a "Dom" role with a number of ladies over the years but acting more as a catylist enabling them to explore submissive and fantasy roles. A number of the women fit the profile of our main character. So, well done to NordicNoir. He captured her "exploring" desire very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another camoflauge cuck story. Nice try.

She even let him have sloppy seconds. And he had to pay thousands for the privilege of tasting a sample of the sexual banquet she gave to others. Perfect.

Good technical writing, pathetic plot. A Norseman you are not.

MrCuffeeMrCuffeeabout 7 years ago
Well written very good story.

Anticipation about almost anything is often more intense than reality. I loved this story. I hope you keep it up with additional chapters on Annie cumming back to be the center of attention to a larger audience, more men using her, and more situation for her to accept. Please, don't let some trolls keep you from postings more. You have a very good style and story line here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cuck

CUCK CUCK,CUCK!!

Gln1517Gln1517about 7 years ago
This was good!

This needs to continue! Back to the spa, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was written ok, just not my thing to extreme.

SerentinoSerentinoabout 1 month ago

Well written and enjoyable. I like how you set the scene and explored Annie’s character and motivations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous