All Comments on 'Pride Goeth Before The Fall'

by theaquarianpen

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
anothing willing cuckold

It's just so sexy knowing and watching your wife get fucked.......NOT Just another WACC story

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Pretty Stupid Cuck

Put a disclaimer on this shit, like the other wimp writer before you did.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
PRIDE MAY GOETH

but stupidity is way in the lead. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
haven't found

a good story yet, this morning. Damn!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Why Do People Like This Get Married ?

It seems like marriage is just a way station where one still gallivants around then goes home to the spouse who is now vulnerable to STDs that their exploring other half may have acquired. The husband is a engineer in the story but he that doesn't mean, he thinks things completely thru.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Really?

This guy has no blood in his veins. It worked out different than the subtitle suggested. Which was possibly on the menu after she drove off in her car.

If you are unhappy with cuckish behaviour than do not read this one!

adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago
Don't thank your editor

He did a terrible job.

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Luckly I saw where this was going before I read too much of the story,

I see by the comments, I was right. I don't fault the writers, there is a spot for any kind of story on Lit, I do wish they would write a disclaimer or put them in fetish. Anything so as not to waste our time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Editor?

I think he pulled a fast one. If not, he's less competent than you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Editor & stupid comments.

The basic story was just OK. Editor was useless and should have corrected many issues. I can't understand comments about 'wimp husbands'. If you feel that way, don't read the story in the first place. There are certain sections on Lit that do nothing for me - so I don't go there. I therefore don't comment or criticise. BTW, try being married to one person for 40 years and not changing your ideas on sex in all that time....then you can criticise. Happy New Year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Open

Your story is fine. You do need to weed out repetitive paragraphs, etc. My one question is, What purpose does the last paragraph serve? Do you mean that you think she is still cheating with the same crowd, or that she is keeping her options open and may cheat soon, or what? Also, would a real husband just OK his wife doing that much cheating without doing anything?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stupid, really, really stupid.

Is it possible to make two characters as stupid as these two are? A stupid slut and a stupid wimp, keep trying MrPen one day you might right a story readers will like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
two stupid fuck sticks

his degree is in 98.6 possibly he may be able to ask about fries with that happy meal her degree is in whore 109 they deserve to swim in the same slime pit as the rest of the occupy crowd as for the loft is a packing crate from India for used bunji condoms. yea we got their number it is 0 4 steps below PATHETIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dumb

He is one stupid ass and a cuck--she is a skanky whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sucked

writing sucked. Story sucked. Author sucks. Where is stangstar this thursday? leaving us to drown in cucky crap

looking4itlooking4itover 12 years ago
Wow

Seems like"anonymous" is in a pissy mood today.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 12 years ago
good one

i liked it ,of course i would like to try him, love to see if he is better than bbc

they are really freadky

write another one , i was wet when she was

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Bad!!!!!

This was awful. Better luck next time. Thank for the effort.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
Not good.

He's a future willing cuck and she is a future whore. This makes it a lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

good job ignore all the wankers whinging about cucks you might want to add more action though

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
quotation marks

missing in some of the dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unreadable!

Fire your editor. I usually don't make a big deal out of punctuation but in this case I must.

JustForPostingJustForPostingover 12 years ago
Was this written by a fucking third grader?

I've read shitty writing on this site, but this was way beyond shitty. This was un-fucking-readable.

Are you a fucking third grade dropout? Fire your piece of shit editor and then stop writing. This is so far beyond bad... it's indescribable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Look, the premise of the story is off kilter.

You have two types of readers here. One would have preferred the guy not give her permission and then cut her head off if she did it anyway. The other, much larger group, would have preferred it if she and her husband really enjoyed it and they made it a regular Thursday night even with er bringing the guys up there while he watched her have her fun.

I liked the story but the writing is atrocious. Bad grammar everywhere. If you need, I can edit the stories for you, but I must warn you, I don't like any gay stuff in the stories. No hubby doing clean up duties either. That stuff just grosses me out. Let me know it you want me to do the editing in the future. I'll send you a private feedback message with my email address.

Don't worry about the negative feedback as far as the storyline goes. We have a few people using multiple accounts who go out of their way to read stories they know they won't like, and then give them 1 star, and leave a nasty message. I will give you advice on how to deal with that in the feedback. But don't worry about it. People don't read these stories for the comments. They read them for the story. We've also learned not to pay attention to the ratings either since we know there is a small group that read it just so they can vote it down. So we don't use the ratings to determine whether the story is worth reading.

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 12 years ago
The bad grammar

just proves this is a real writer with a --ahem - real -life incident ! Validation !

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 9 years ago
Whatever Makes You Happy

Is a ridiculous excuse and totally without thought.

He has no sense of pride and self worth to let her just "do what makes herself happy".

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
A lot of questions....

A lot of questions, but the main ones are: Did he love his wife? Or did he have ice instead of blood in the veins? because he didn't took any pleasure from her cheating, as if he didn't care!!! 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
INCREDIBLY STUPID AND NAIVE OR

a lackadaisical commitment to sanctity of vows, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
some guys are stupid like that

You let wife run around you end up like 3rd husband of serial cheater exposed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com.

That info cost her college instructor job in Helena Montana. Among her numerous affairs was at least one of her students. That is a big no no! Called sexual harassment and coercion if male instructor does it, same applies to female instructors.

Oh her husband. His job with railroad kept him out of town most of year. Friday night return was blowjob night. He also was a panty sniffer. He would watch her in bathtub while waiting for bj with her panties pressed to his face. Strange he didn't notice or mention the gooey cream filling. She wrote about it in emails and IMs to her lover

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
07/26/16 Said it all

Not only is this stupid cuckold shit but it I won't even try to read any of the writers other works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry guys

THIS CRAP ISNT ABOUT STUPID CUCK SHIT. IT IS THE INTENTIONAL EXPRESSION OF MALE HATRED. Dont worry white race wont be around much longer as this shit continues to model shit behavior for young women. The athletes and rappers already know how easily white cunts will spread for them. Hurray for Zeke, OJ, etc.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Bad

This story was really bad. It made no sense at all. Husband should be a pimp.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
A cuck

A cuck can’t possibly have any pride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is simply poorly written smut fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just a whore and wimp story. sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck-a-doodle-do!

.

1 *

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous