Pride of the Drow Pt. 02

Story Info
A Dark Elf will do anything to avoid war.
1.3k words
4.67
6.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I'm glad people have enjoyed the first part of my story! As a recap, Allisa has come to Elswick to submit terms of trade to the Bishop, Sera, and has been soundly humiliated by the human. I hope the second part lives up to expectations. It's a little juicier than the first!

*

"Good girl," Sera said. There was the creak of wood and Allisa turned to look over, but a hand held her head in place. "No, no, don't look back."

Allisa felt the heat rise within her. The human scum was treating her like a dog, or worse, a slave! She managed to hold her tongue, but only just.

"To allow the trade deal to go ahead, favouring the dark elves by providing them with the ingredients they use to make their paralysing poison, is an incredible oversight, one that goes against the interests of the King and of humans as a whole."

Allisa heard footsteps as the woman paced behind her.

"For me to hold my silence over this... You have proven to what lengths you are willing to go for your people. That is warming to my heart, and I thank you; but is it enough? If you were in my position wouldn't you think: 'what do I get out of it'?"

Allisa held her silence, afraid she would curse the woman and get into even greater trouble.

"I think I know what I want out of it. You are to hold your tongue, and not let out a single peep. You understand?"

Allisa furrowed her brow, confused, but her unspoken question was answered when the first line of fire was drawn across her ass. Thwump!

Allisa opened her mouth in surprise but caught herself in time. Something told her that if she disobeyed then things would become even worse.

"Ah, of course, the breeches. One moment, please." Hands grabbed at her pants and pulled them savagely down, baring her ass to the world. Allisa moved to push herself up, but those same hands held her down softly.

"I didn't say to move." The quiet voice held her in place as surely as a pair of iron manacles. The hands drew back and Allisa scrunched her eyes shut.

Slap! the second fiery impact let out a sound that echoed around the room and made Allisa want to yelp from the pain. Instead she bit her lip and squirmed on the table as the hand probed her cheeks, inspecting the damage.

"I can see my handprint!" Sera said, her voice high and excited. The hand prodded and poked then drew back only to slap again, and again, first on one cheek then the other, then both at once, until she brought up a steady rhythm. Every slap hurt worse than the one before, until Allisa's eyes were brimming with tears.

"You have a lovely ass for it, drow," the Bishop panted, her voice filled with exhilaration. She stepped back to examine her work. "Big breasts and a big rear. Were I a man, I would have my fill of you every way I could imagine. But I am not a man."

There was the sound of another step as the woman took a moving start and the biggest slap yet had Allisa yelping loud enough that the people in the city below surely must have heard.

"You failed at the end, little elf," Sera panted. "You can get up now."

Allisa stood up on wobbly legs and turned to glare at the woman that had tormented her. Sera was massaging her right hand with a wild, crazed look in her eyes, a look that was hauntingly familiar.

"I did as you asked," Allisa said, wiping her eyes and fighting back further tears.

"Of course you did. You're a good girl, aren't you, elf?" Sera panted. She sat down heavily in her chair and one of her hands snaked between her legs, massaging the area where her legs met. She caught herself and held her hands on the desk, trying to regain her composure.

"Ah, yes. The treaty. You're well on the way to changing my mind!" Sera let out a crazed laugh, coughed, and gestured to Allisa's armour. "I have to think on things. I'll see you at this time tomorrow morning. Don't be late. We will discuss things further then."

Allisa pulled up her pants, then dashed to get her armour. She didn't wait to put it on, but rather just ran out of the room as fast as she could.

If the servants thought it was odd for a dark elf envoy to run half-naked out of the Bishop's study and buckle her armour on in the corridor then they didn't say anything. They politely waited until Allisa was somewhat composed before directing her to the door and allowing her to exit the residence.

Allisa, for her part, could only breathe when she was out in the street and far from the sadistic noblewoman. She walked back to her inn, ignoring the stares and the cries of the children.

"Knife-ears! Knife-ears!" They kept shouting, as she hurried back to the meagre inn. She now knew why the Bishop had chosen to house her at such a low-class place; did it excite her to humiliate Allisa even in such small ways?

The inn was little more than a place for paupers to lay their heads and travelling merchants to send their hired help and stable their horses. Allisa stormed through the door and into a dingy bar room, threw some coins onto the counter, and took three mugs of fortified wine over to a table in the corner.

She was lucky that the inn's bar didn't do much trade in the early morning, when most of the patrons were out earning their wage, or she would have had no solace there. The men would have spoken in low voices both at a woman in their place of drink and at a dark elf in their city. Now, however, only the barkeep was in attendance, and blessedly the man was half-blind, and gave a deaf ear to the gripes of his regulars. Allisa doubted that the man would notice if she were to bare her breasts before him.

She downed the first mug in one, then nursed the second as she grumbled to herself. Her bottom was still sore from the walloping that the Bishop had given her, but her pride hurt far worse. In drow society women reigned supreme and would often force those beneath to grovel before them. But Allisa, being of noble birth, had only ever had women bow to her, not the other way around.

But what choice do I have? It's do as she says or condemn my people to death. Unless I can kill her? No, she's too powerful. If anything happens to her then the only dark elf in the city will be held responsible. Maybe I could bear the torment and assassinate her after I leave?

For a moment she relished the thought. Natural drow agility and speed made them perfect assassins, and she had no doubt that she could enter the tower and slit the whore's throat without raising an alarm. She even justified it to herself, telling herself that if she left the woman alive then she could always change her mind, and message the King as easily as she took breakfast.

But it was truly no more than a fantasy. If the humans caught wind of the kill then it would start a war faster than anything Sera could do on her own.

Allisa mulled it over her wine, finishing the second mug and moving onto the third. Already she could feel the alcohol taking effect: any woman downing two mugs of the stuff in so short a time would be well on their way to blackout drunk, but elves had a natural and annoying tolerance to alcohol and poisons that made it harder to get drunk. Still, she felt it in her fingers and she felt a nice fuzziness settle around her head.

"Here's a fourth. Drink up!"

Allisa looked up quickly, dropping the mug onto the floor, spilling three quarters of the wine onto the floorboards. She would never forget that voice, not ten years from now, and not twenty minutes after it had ordered her to bend over.