Pride Prejudice and Liberties Ch. 07

Story Info
Darcy challenges Elizabeth.
1.6k words
4.63
2.2k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three were making their way to Pemberly after the month long wedding tour.

"Well Jane, how would you describe your time spent with the colonel?" Elizabeth asked.

Jane sighed, "It was fine."

"Not a glowing recommendation." Darcy interjected.

Elizabeth laughed. "Was the sex inadequate dear sister?"

"The sex was fine, physically speaking anyway, but as much as he satisfied my body he failed to excite my mind. I do not mean to disparage the colonel, of course, but on the whole fine is the description that seems to fit," Jane explained.

"I find that thought quite interesting to hear. I would think attraction and performance would have been sufficient for a better response than fine." Elizabeth queried.

"Well then you would be very wrong," Jane snapped back.

Elizabeth laughed. "Well how would you thus describe the sex you have with Fitzwilliam?"

Jane tried to find the right word. "Tantalizing!"

Elizabeth gasped as she narrowed her eyes at her husband's obvious satisfied grin. "He will be incorrigible now sister, forgive me if I do not thank you on his behalf

"

Darcy chuckled, "Must you always dampen my accolades, my love?"

"Forgive me, dearest, I only worry your head will not fit through the carriage door."

"i truly thank you for attempting to keep my ego in check but have decided a punishment is in order."

Elizabeth smiled, she adored being punished. Little did she know her husband had a true punishment in mind, not because of her attempt at humor but rather because he wanted to see her reaction to this particular punishment.

"i will make sure your crop is at the ready, sir." Elizabeth said thinking she was getting her usual punishment.

"I thank you but that will not be necessary. Your punishment will be you will not be touched for a week complete."

Elizabeth gasped in horror. They have never gone a day without touch let alone a week.

"Forgive me, sir, but that seems extreme to me for the offense of a joke."

"You are right of course, my love. It isn't because of your remark, I do adore your sense of humor as I adore everything about you. It isn't even a punishment but more like a test or a trial. Consider it a challenge if you will and it gets worse I'm afraid because I also desire during that time for you to watch whomever I do touch. I give you leave to refuse the challenge as I do understand how hard it will be for you."

Elizabeth was truly shocked, "If this is your desire I will not refuse. I have declared to fulfill your every desire, have I not?"

"You have indeed but I suspect you had not envisioned desires such as this, but I have many desires and one of them is testing your limits and boundaries."

"Very well. When will this begin?"

"Right now of course. Close the shades and help Jane remove her clothing so her and I can make love, my dear."

With shaking hands Elizabeth did as asked. Darcy pulled Jane into his lap and kissed and caressed her body very sensually and slowly, never so much as looking at his wife.

Elizabeth watched as Darcy kissed Jane passionately with his hands slowly carressing her back, arms and neck. He eventually cupped one breast while moving his lips to her neck. She watched him whisper instructions to her sister then pull a nipple into his mouth and suck hard.

Jane gasped, her breathing much heavier now. Jane moved facing Elizabeth when he removed his mouth from her breast. Jane was smiling wickedly as Darcy nibbled on her ear and began stroking her pussy.

Elizabeth was not excited but felt dejected. She watched as instructed but found no pleasure in it.

Darcy stroked Jane's pussy and clit until she climaxed. He had instructed Jane to look at her sister and smile as much as possible while he didn't look her way at all.

Darcy pulled out his erect cock while Jane regained her equanimity. Once she was ready he entered her while she still faced her sister. He pumped hard with Jane bouncing on his lap

Darcy could tell Jane was about to cum again so he stopped holding back his own and pinched both her nipples as they each exploded in lustful joy.

Elizabeth dutifully helped Jane dress then grabbed a pillow and layed across the bench and drifted off into a sorrowful slumber.

Elizabeth woke in Darcy's arms hearing her name. After a few moments she came to her senses and addressed him.

"Excuse me, sir, but you are breaking your own rule by touching me."

"As if I could go a full week without you in my arms, my love."

"I don't understand?"

"I only wanted you to despair it would be a week."

"You are truly an evil man, sir."

"I am sorry, my love. We are almost at Pemberly and I hope you can rally."

"I will try."

"Was it so very awful?"

"Dreadfully so! I wanted very much to slap the smile from my sister's face."

"He made me do it, sister. I felt so horrible for you."

"So that's what he was whispering in your ear. I should've known. So very evil Mr Darcy!"

"It is true, I have brought you very low but now I hope to raise you very high by showing you our home and granting you any manner of touch you desire."

"Very well, I will rally if only for the sake of the servants. I don't want them to think their new mistress is dour."

"That's the spirit, my love."

Rally she did when Darcy helped her from the carriage and she looked up in awe of her new very grand home.

To the housekeeper's surprise Elizabeth hugged her in greeting, telling the very stunned Mrs White that after hearing so much of her from her husband she considers her part of the family.

Once inside Elizabeth shook hands and greeted each of the servants assembled smiling and showing them all of her interest in getting to know them better.

Darcy smiled proudly and marveled that his wife already had the staff eating out of her hands. He knew there would be much joy again at Pemberly.

Once Elizabeth finished meeting everyone she introduced her sister and everyone laughed as Mr Darcy took a squealing Elizabeth into his arms and led the way to their rooms to refresh and change for dinner.

Elizabeth's suite was big and spacious with a breathtaking view from a balcony and a sitting room and Mr Darcy on one side of hers and a sitting room and Jane on the other. In a word it was 'perfect'.

There was much laughter during dinner, afterwards Darcy gave the sisters a tour of the grand house. He told Elizabeth she was free to change anything she pleased.

Elizabeth assured him only minor changes were necessary in her opinion and she was in no hurry and would consult Mrs White in due time.

Darcy entered his wife's chamber as Jane was finishing helping Elizabeth get ready for bed.

"Will you be needing me tonight?" Jane asked.

Elizabeth looked to her husband with her eyebrows raised in question.

"Not tonight, Jane. We will see you in the morning. We will explore the grounds after breakfast if that is agreeable?"

Jane courtseyed, "I leave it to you both to decide," and left.

Elizabeth turned to her husband. "Does this mean that I am to be honored with the sole attention of Mr Fitzwilliam Darcy of Pemberly? How will my constitution endure the condescension!"

"I suppose I deserve the mocking."

"Indeed you do, sir, although I know it will cost me. The more I mock you the rougher you tend to use me in our bed."

"Which is precisely why you do it I would wager."

"You have found me out, sir. And here I was thinking I was so very clever."

"But I did promise earlier to let you choose how you would be touched tonight and I am a man of my word."

"Oh no, sir, you must use me as you see fit. That is what I always crave."

"As you wish, my love, only you may regret those words tonight."

Blood rushed to Elizabeth's skin in anticipation as his words signaled he intended to be rough with her.

Truth be told she enjoyed all manner of use but it was when her husband was extra rough that she enjoyed the most.

He would sometimes throw her around like a rag doll and pound her pussy sore. If she was very lucky he would tie her up and whip her first. She enjoyed every sensation of it but most of all she enjoyed not knowing what to expect and her total submission to his wants and needs.

He could tell her to do anything and she would comply. She didn't think he realized yet how much control over her he actually had. 'Let him find out for himself, all the more satisfying,' she thought.

She was roused from her reverie by Darcy grabbing her by the hair and guiding her to where he had set up a rope. Elizabeth's pussy was already gushing as Darcy bound her hands above her head and tore her nightgown off her body with his bare hands.

He brought his crop down hard on each of her nipples and she came immediately, the first of many this night.

"Like mother like daughter I see." Darcy whispered in her ear.

'Use me, sir, use me, sir....' Elizabeth kept repeating in her mind, much to her satisfaction, Darcy did not disappoint.