Primal Atavism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Do you enjoy getting fucked by your brother?' he almost snarls.

'I do...'

'The only cock to ever make you cum.'

The truth of the statement sends chills up my spine, and a fresh wave of arousal drenches my pussy. It's as though my body took the conscious decision to prove his point, and the beginnings of one of the orgasms denied to me for so long makes itself known. A grin spreads across his face as he relishes me being the wettest I've ever been, his cock sliding in and out with ridiculous ease.

'Did Greg ever make you this wet?'

I shake my head.

'Did Jason?'

'Never...'

He increases his speed, as fast and hard as I've felt him go. 'Who makes you cum?'

I just get the words out through trembling lips. 'My brother.'

'I saidwho makes you cum?'

'My brother!'

I put a hand over my mouth, realising I shouted far too loud. Dylan's reaction is only to smile, altering his rhythm to long, depth-defying strokes as his biceps tense under his weight. I squeal into my palm, scared I'll scream if I move it, adding to the harmony of his increasingly blissful groans. The whole room reeks of sex. The sound of it reverberates off the walls. The glorious sight of my brother turned lover fills my vision.

'Rachel...'

He almost sounds pained, and I take my hand away to show him my sultriest smile. It spurs him on, and the fire in my pussy burns white hot as he swells inside me, his laden balls ready to explode.

'Cum for me, little brother. Give your sister everything.'

He pours the last of his effort into a flurry of strokes, triggering my orgasm and releasing his. I temper my screams through gritted teeth, trembling from head to toe, every nerve unfurling at the touch of insatiable spasms of pleasure. He fucks me through it all, not letting up despite lathering my insides with his load. Every shot feels better than the last, the taboo thrill cresting from the most forbidden act two siblings can perform.

A switch flips and he finally slows, the tail end of our joint climax ebbing away. He crumples, breathless, laying his head in the crook of my neck and resting his chest atop mine. I feel the thud of his heart, the sweat on his skin, the heat of his rapid breaths, and hold him close.

Dylan

I melt into her, savouring the heat of her body, the rising and falling of her chest. My mind is almost a daze, having gone from as intense as can be to spent in the span of a few seconds. Rachel's warm insides massage my cock, creamy with an even bigger load than I gave her at the end of my massage. Not that it matters; all I care about now is how the aftermath of our latest round of breathtaking sex feels. There's nothing in reality I can compare it to—the best I can do is liken it to a full-body blast of the pleasure ray from my dream.

I lift my head and bring my lips to hers, the slowness of the ensuing kiss an almost comical in contrast to what went before. I rock my hips inside her, still surprisingly firm, ushering my seed deeper inside.

'So was I worth the wait?' I ask with a knowing smile. 'Will that tide you over while I'm gone?'

'I think it'll suffice.' She kisses me, the red on her lips undiminished. 'I enjoyed being your slut for a night.'

'Not as much as me. I'm hoping you'll play the part more often.'

'Of course.' She smiles a wicked smile. 'What are big sisters for?'

I slide out of her and we lie side by side, her head resting on my chest. For all the passion and dirty talk, I love that we can enjoy something so simple as well. As we relax in each other's closeness, my thoughts wander, and I can't help but chuckle when I consider the difference from the start of the summer holidays to now.

'What's so funny?' Rachel asks.

'I just never expected this summer to turn out the way it has.'

It's Rachel's turn to laugh. 'I'll second that. It's not every day you fall in love with your brother.'

I turn to her, struck by how moving her words were. She's told me she loves me countless times, but for some reason 'in love' feels different. 'You've never put it like that before.'

'I haven't, have I...? It's true though. I've never felt about anyone the way I feel about you. It's scary, actually.'

'Why?'

'Because I never realised how much better things could be. I was happy with Jason for years, and devastated when it ended. Now that whole time feels so insignificant.'

I've never had a long-term relationship—or any relationship for that matter—but I think I know how she feels. 'I can't compare you to previous girlfriends, but the fact you made me stop fancying Aleisha is really impressive.'

She laughs, the skin around her eyes crinkling in such a cute way. 'I'll take that as the ultimate compliment.'

'Joking aside, I mean it Rach. I've fallen for you, too.'

She kisses me in a way I haven't felt before, full of the meaning of a thousand words. 'You're going to make me cry if you're not careful. I don't want that to be your last memory of the summer.'

'No memory could be a bad one.'

She smiles, holding back the tears, and we spend the rest of our last night together cuddling until we fall asleep.

*

I wake up to the whistling of the kettle from the kitchen, exactly like the first morning of the summer holiday. Only this time sun pours in from the left due to sleeping in Rachel's—now our—bed. I stretch myself awake and wander into the kitchen to the aroma of French toast, and the nostalgic sounds of it spitting in the pan.

'Right on time,' Rachel chirps, bounding over to give me a kiss. 'Breakfast's ready.'

I grab her as she turns to go back to the stove, planting my hands on her bum. 'I love that you cook breakfast in your underwear.'

She smiles. 'So do I. It's nice that I don't have to cover up anymore.'

'You'renot allowed to cover up anymore.'

'Is that so?'

I give her cheeks a squeeze, leaning down for a longer kiss. 'It is indeed.'

Eventually she pushes me away. 'Unless you want burned toast, I'd better plate up.'

A couple of minutes later we're sat at the kitchen table, a bit more quiet than usual as we eat. I wish my train was later, but even if it was it wouldn't make a difference. No departure time would be a good one.

'Are you all packed?' she says.

'Yep, all ready to go...' A sad silence hangs between us.

'I wish I could go with you.'

I reach over the table and take her hand. 'I'll see you in a few weeks, and after this year we'll move and be properly together.'

'Any chance you can make time go faster?'

'I wish I could.'

She casts a glance towards her graduation photo on the bookshelf. 'I can't wait to see you graduate. You're going to look so handsome in your gown.'

'You're not planning to embarrass me, are you?'

'Nope. Everything will be completely kosher. I'll be your proud big sister and nothing more. Until I get you home, obviously.'

'What happens when you get me home?'

'I'll give you the night of your life that will make yesterday seem trivial.'

I puff out my cheeks, intrigued and even a little intimidated by the possibility. 'I'm not sure I could survive that.'

She smiles the kind of smile I hadn't been privy to until this summer: a lover's smile that promises everything for the person it's made for. 'It'll be worth it even if you don't.' She walks around the table, lifts my head, and kisses me, causing an inevitable reaction beneath my shorts. 'So whenever you're writing essays or revision or exams, just remember what's waiting for you at the end.'

She turns and takes the plates to the sink, leaving me with a longing I don't have time to fulfil. I go to my room as she washes up, all the delightful possibilities of a post-graduation fuck-fest cycling in cinematic detail through my head.

I double-check my suitcase to make sure I haven't forgotten anything, then Rachel appears in the doorway.

'I should rent this room out now we sleep together,' she says.

'I don't think a lodger would appreciate the amount of sex we have.'

'Fair point. And it would mean one less room to do it in.'

I laugh, then another few seconds of silence follow. I look at my watch. Nearly time to go. 'I'm really going to miss you, Rach.'

'Me too.' She comes over and wraps me in a hug. 'Come on, we'd better get going.'

We go back to the living room, where Rachel hands me a foil-wrapped package. 'I made you sandwiches to eat on the way.'

I smile at the sweet gesture. It's not new; she's done it every other time I've gone back to uni, another example of the kind of person she is. 'Thanks, Rach.'

'You're welcome.' She grabs her keys as I add the sandwiches to my bag. As we're about to leave, she stops me at the door. 'I want a proper goodbye before we go.'

She throws her arms around my neck and kisses me, lulling me into a state of perfect contentment. It doesn't make leaving any easier; my lips have never felt colder when she pulls away, but I focus on how amazing it will feel the next time I feel hers.

She locks up and we head down to the car. Despite the sun beaming down, the sky may as well be full of black clouds. I realise I'm being dramatic, but that's how leaving Rachel behind is making me feel.

'Make sure you eat properly,' she says once we're in the car. 'And don't do anything stupid. And call and text.'

I can't help but smile. 'You say that every time, you know. When have I not done any of those things?'

'I know, but it won't stop me making sure.'

'Same goes for you, by the way. No crazy antics while I'm gone.'

'Believe me, there's no risk of that. After this summer, I've had enough crazy antics to last a lifetime.'

We arrive at the tube station and park, the atmosphere in the car flat and deflated. Rachel forces a weak smile and tries to sound upbeat. 'You'll be back for Christmas in no time, and I'll come and visit in a few weeks.'

'You'd better.'

She leans over, motioning to kiss me, then pauses and pulls away. 'I'll walk you inside.'

I get out of the car, open the boot, and take out my suitcase, each action feeling worse than the last. We could scarcely be slower on our way inside, stopping as close to the ticket barriers as the space will allow.

'See you soon, Rach.'

'See you soon. Message me when you get there.'

I nod, then we share an innocuous hug, as appropriate for a brother and sister as it can possibly be.

I pass through the ticket barrier and, after a wave and a smile, disappear onto the platform.