Primal Atavism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ngnx
ngnx
173 Followers

'How do you feel?' she asks.

I focus on my available senses: the brush of her fingertips as they wend up and down my torso, the feminine remnants of her day's perfume, and the soft audible rub of our bodies as we move, all intensifying with each passing moment. 'Electric.'

She giggles at my choice of word, and I thank the darkness for hiding my blush. She brings my hands to her breasts. 'Try these.'

I freeze, my hands heavy and incompetent as though I'm wearing concrete gloves. She moves them for me and, with a little coaxing, feeling returns. They're round and firm, each about the size of an orange, the left a shade bigger. We squeeze and knead them together, and when my fingers find her hardened nipples, my heart skips a beat. Whatever her motivation for starting this, she's genuinely turned on.

She finally lets go, leaving me to my own devices. I depart her breasts, gliding my hands down her stomach and back out to her hips, imprinting every line and curve of her perfect form to my mind.

'So what's the verdict?' she asks.

I don't answer, too beguiled by the sensation of her skin beneath my fingertips. I descend to her thighs, then, noting an oddity, I make a second pass of her hips. 'I can't find your underwear,' I say.

She leans in as if to share a secret. 'That's because I'm not wearing any.'

She silences my groan with a kiss, indulging that final sense of taste in the darkness. My heart clamours with yet another first, my lips moving awkwardly as they attempt something they've never done before. I doubt it's a great experience for her, but she guides me through it, displaying tenderness and patience so I can improve through imitation. Behind the softness and warmth of her lips lies a sweetness that's vaguely fruity. Strawberry. While synthetic compared with the real fruit, it's intoxicating on her lips, emboldening me to kiss her back.

I've never been so aroused, and though I wouldn't dare ask, there's a place I long for her to go. Maybe she senses my need, or maybe it's just coincidence, but she reaches back and peels away my pyjama bottoms, freeing my cock from its fabric cage. I almost lose it as she curls her fingers around it, bestowing its first foreign touch. She responds to my intake of breath by claiming the exhale for herself, effortlessly kissing and stroking me in tandem. Both actions are so fluid, so without fault, that they evoke endless thoughts of what else she can do. What she more than likely has done.

'My, my, you are excited,' she whispers against my lips.

'Aleisha...I'm gonna cum if you don't stop...'

She giggles at my stating of the obvious. 'We'd better not waste it, then.'

She shuffles back, manoeuvring my cock so it presses against something warm and wet. Before I can ask what she's doing in yet another display of startling naivety, she obliterates my virginity with a time-slowing sheathe.

A fire ignites in my body, scorching each and every one of my nerves. I gaze, wide-eyed, into the darkness, yearning for a sliver of light to show me that our union is real. Aware of our gulf in experience, Aleisha stays perfectly still, acclimatising me to her sensuous insides.

'Welcome to the club, tiger,' she says.

I inhale the breath from her words like it's the last dreg of oxygen in a sealed room. She returns to my lips, gently rocking as she entwines her tongue with mine. I yearn to touch her, but all my focus is on suppressing the burgeoning swell in my loins. I try to think of anything else, but nothing can banish the soft, velvety heat of Aleisha's sex.

My mind betrays me, focusing solely on the act. A reservoir of lust rises within me, demanding release with a vigour I can't ignore. I clutch the mattress with all my strength, fighting to stem the tide...and fail.

I gasp as I climax inside her. She's neither shocked nor perturbed, and she continues kissing me as I fill her with my virgin load. When the euphoria subsides, panic at what I've done sets in.

'Shit, I didn't mean to—'

'Shh,' she whispers for the third time. 'You worryway too much.'

After a parting kiss, she lifts herself off me gets off the bed, passing once again though the moonlight on the way to her nightie. I make out the contours of her hips and bum, mesmerised by their feminine sway. Once dressed, she returns to the bed and hovers her strawberry lips a hair's breadth from my ear.

'Later, tiger.'

With that, she sneaks out of my room. The door clicks shut, and I'm alone in the darkness once again. I pull the duvet tight around me, the absence of Aleisha's body having left me cold. Closing my eyes has never felt so good, and I can't help but smile as I descend into a post-orgasm slumber. I had sex with Aleisha—well, more like she had sex with me if I'm being honest. Either way, it's something I'd only thought possible in the confinements my wildest dreams.

If that's whatPrimal Atavism can do in three weeks, what am I in for over the course of a lifetime?

Rachel

I walk into the kitchen to find Dylan making breakfast to the sound of Radio 1.

'You're looking chipper,' I say.

He turns. 'How do you want your eggs?'

'Eggs too? Okay, what did you break?'

'Why do you always assume the worst, dear sister?'

'Because you making me eggs while dancing to the radio is obscenely out of character.'

'I just had a good night's sleep and have some energy to burn, that's all.'

Far be it from me to look a gift horse in the mouth. 'As long as it's the only thing you're burning. Poached with a runny yolk, please.'

'Coming up.'

'I could get used to this. I think I'll buy you an apron for Christmas.'

He lets out a slow, fake laugh. 'You're always at your funniest in the mornings.'

'You should hear me after I've had good eggs.'

'Incentive to mess them up if ever I've heard one.'

I pull a face at him as I sit at the table, and he puts two eggs on a slice of toast in front of me a few minutes later. I stab one of the yolks with my knife to test. 'Nice job. I didn't know you had it in you.'

'I'm full of surprises,' he says as he joins me at the table.

I look at him, unable to keep the smile off my face. 'Serious question. Do you feel happier since you tookPrimal Atavism?'

'On balance, I'd say so. Why do you ask?'

'No reason, it's just nice to see you in such a good mood. I've been worried about you lately, you've looked like you've had the weight of the world on your shoulders.'

'I know.' He toys with a corner of toast, using it as a mop to absorb a pool of yolk on his plate. 'I think it was just side effects of the drug. I feel like I'm getting used to it now.'

'Okay, well I hope that's all it is. Remember, I'm always here to talk if you need me.'

'I appreciate it, but I promise I'm fine.'

I'm not sure whether I believe him, but I smile nonetheless. 'Great. I'm glad you're getting used to the effects. And if that means you make me breakfast more, I'm happy about that, too.'

'Maybe once in a while.'

'So,' I say, my smile turning into a stupid grin, 'have you thought about where you're going to take Mia?'

'I'm thinking I'll keep it simple. Probably for a drink.'

'Good idea. You don't want to push the boat out too far before you know there's chemistry. I had an excruciating date once with a guy who went all out.'

'You've never told me that.'

'He was a foreign grad student I met at a lecture during my first year at uni. He took me to a ridiculously expensive restaurant.'

'Doesn't sound so bad.'

'That wasn't the bad part. The food was amazing, but he was only interested in showing off. He didn't ask me a single question, and all he talked about was his father's real estate business that he'd be running one day. I think he thought flaunting his wealth would get him into my pants.'

'Did it work?'

'Of course not!' I exclaim to Dylan's amusement. 'I insisted on splitting the bill so he wouldn't feel like I owed him something. I had to live on rice and beans for about a month.'

'Sounds like you could've been rich.'

'Money isn't everything.'

'Well I'm poor, so fingers crossed Mia feels the same. I just hope I don't run out of things to talk about.'

'You'll be fine. Just woo her with your knowledge of noughties films.'

I offer to wash up, seeing as he made breakfast, then take our plates to the sink. It's weird to think of Dylan going on a date, and my feelings about it aren't something I was prepared for. I'm happy for him, but there's a strange possessiveness bubbling under the surface the more I think about it. I turn around and smile at him. He smiles back. It's a disconcerting feeling—jealousy, almost.

I put it down to sisterly overprotection and finish doing the dishes.

Dylan

The day of my date with Mia arrives, and I don't feel as anxious as I'd expected to. Had I been getting ready to see a woman beforePrimal Atavism—admittedly, an unlkiely scenario—I'd have been a nervous wreck, so my calmness comes as a surprise. I shower, dress, and finish things off with a splash of the parfum Rachel bought me for the occasion.

'Perfect,' she says when I emerge from my room. 'Women love a man who smells good.'

'It's making my nose stuffy.'

'You'll get used to it. How do I look, by the way?'

'Nice.'

She snorts. 'You have an amazing way with words, you know. You'll have to do better than that if Mia asks.'

'You look stunning, my dear,' I serenade. 'Flowers will surely turn their heads as you walk by, then wilt in shame for not being able to match your beauty.'

'That's more like it.' Are you ready? I'll drop you off at the tube station on the way to Greg's.'

I grab my keys and wallet and we head out. My parfum intensifies in the confined space of the car. I was sceptical when Rachel bought it as I didn't think it was really 'me', but I must admit it smells nice. It mingles pleasantly with her own fragrance, and my mind suddenly wanders to a dangerous place. I close my eyes and shake my head, trying to banish the latest inappropriate thought about my sister.

'Are you alright, Dyl?' she asks.

'Fine,' I lie. Thoughts about Rachel had plagued me far less since my night with Aleisha, and I was beginning to think I'd got them out of my system—wishful thinking on my part. Desperate for a distraction, I say, 'Where are you and Greg going tonight?'

'I told you yesterday, a comedy night near Piccadilly Circus.'

'Oh yeah... Stand-up, right?'

'Improv. Bloody hell, your memory is worse than mine sometimes.'

'Sorry, I remember now.'

'It's normal to be nervous,' she reassures, completely missing the mark.

I remain silent until she pulls up outside the station, doing my best to refocus my thoughts on the night ahead. 'Thanks for the lift. Have a good night.'

'You too,' she says as I get out of the car. 'I'm staying over at Greg's in case you've forgotten that too, so I'll see you tomorrow.'

'See you tomorrow.'

I shut the door and wave her off. Now that I can't smell her perfume, hopefully I can wave the thoughts off, too.

*

I arrive at the bar to find Mia already there. She smiles upon seeing me, flicking her hair as I approach.

'I barely recognise you without a name tag,' I say.

'I'd have kept it on if I'd known you were into that sort of thing.'

'Let's see how tonight goes,' I say with a smile, surprised at how quickly the innuendo started. 'Do you want another drink?'

'I'm good for now, but thanks.'

I go to the bar and order a pint, hyper-aware that this is my first ever date. A weird order to do things in after my encounter with Aleisha, but then 'weird' describes most of my life lately.

'What do you think of the pub?' I say as I return to the table.

'I like it, it's old school like your film references.'

'You must be an old school kinda girl then. Between us, you're the first person my noughties film references have worked on.'

'So you've tried them before?'

'On every cute cashier I see. Most supermarkets are sick of me. Well, except the ones with ugly cashiers.'

She laughs as I take a sip of my pint. 'Are you a film buff, or do you just use them to pick up women?'

'Picking up women is a bonus, but I'd say calling me a buff is fair.'

'So what's your favourite film?'

'Can't answer that.'

'Favourite director?'

'Christopher Nolan.'

'Favourite Christopher Nolan film?'

'ProbablyInterstellar.'

'Ah, interesting choice. The score was amazing.'

'One of the best. How about you? Same questions.'

'The Two Towers. Peter Jackson. The Two Towers.'

I chuckle. 'You know what you like.'

'It's an unhealthy obsession, if I'm being honest. I've even been to conventions.'

'Wow. You don't look like the type.'

'What should that type look like?

I hum in consideration. 'Me?'

She splutters on her drink, almost spitting some out and creating the cutest wrinkle in her nose. 'I'd say you're better than ninety-nine percent of the guys who go.'

'Only ninety-nine?'

'Well, there was an Orlando Bloom lookalike at one of them who I'm not sure you can compete with.'

'Maybe you'll change your mind after a few more drinks.'

She raises her glass. 'A good theory to put to the test.'

We chink as her phone vibrates on the table. She gives it a cursory glance then turns it over.

'So, what keeps you busy when you're not trying corny lines in supermarkets?' Mia says.

'I'm back from uni for the summer.'

'Me too. What are you studying?'

'Psychology.'

'Oh wow! Snap.'

'It seems we have everything in common.'

'It does indeed.' She leans over the table, resting her head on her hand. 'What am I thinking right now?'

'How much better looking than Orlando Bloom the guy sitting opposite you is?'

'Good effort, but I was actually thinking that I'm ready for another drink?'

I smile. 'Same again?'

'How about you surprise me.'

I go to the bar and catch sight of a cocktail menu. I don't know much about cocktails, but I surmise she won't be expecting one. Especially the one I choose.

'Sex on the Beach, eh?' she says as I return to the table.

'Just a shame there's no beach.'

'Who says we need one?'

Her phone goes off again, and this time she ignores it without a glance.

'Is that something you need to sort out?' I ask.

'Nah, nothing important.' She takes a sip of her cocktail, signalling her appreciation with a faint moan. 'Delicious. You have good taste.'

'In drinks or cashiers?'

'Both.'

We keep the night going with a few more cocktails, the conversation becoming more and more risqué the tipsier we get. After finishing a second Pornstar Martini, she looks at me with a mischievous grin. 'What am I thinking now?'

'That we should take this somewhere else.'

'You're getting better.'

'Back to mine?'

'Lead the way.'

We leave and make our way to the tube, and I can't help but wonder if I'm in some kind of simulation. Was that guy in the pub really me, having flirtatious banter with a woman he'd only just met? It all felt so easy and natural, like the words flowed out of me from a reservoir of sexual competence. It's a hell of a feeling, and I can understand how people become addicted to it. As we board the train her phone goes off again.

'You're popular tonight.'

She takes it out of her pocket and turns it off. 'There, now you have my undivided attention.'

We kiss for the first time, the booze in our systems making it steamier than appropriate for the underground. The taste of fruit and alcohol is delicious on her tongue, and I ignore looks from other passengers to enjoy it. We reach our stop, where I alight with my loins ablaze, my growing erection dabbing precum on my boxers. We hurry back to Rachel's flat hand in hand, Mia having removed her heels to get there faster.

We tumble through the door, clumsily making out while shedding a trail of clothes on our way to my bedroom. Naked but for our underwear, I throw her on the bed and dive on top of her. She moans through a drunken kiss as my tent presses against her panties, the thin layers of fabric frustrating our lust. I work my way down her body, trailing kisses down her neck and over her chest as she writhes under me. I push her bra up and away to reveal cute little a-cups from which protrude firm, delicate nipples. Pricking my tongue on one of them, I suck her whole breast into my mouth.

'Do you like them?' she moans.

I return to her lips for a fiery kiss. 'What's not to like?'

I give her other tit the same treatment then continue down her stomach. The aroma of her sex titillates my nose as I pass her navel, her toned abs firm under my lips. I reach the crotch of her lace panties and wonder whether she put them on with this in mind. She groans a little louder as I inch lower still, running her fingers though my hair as I tease her desire.

I side the panties down her slender legs and return to her bare pussy, dipping my tongue into her folds. She exhales a dreamy moan when I reach her clit, melting into the bed as she lathers my chin with arousal. Though it's my first time eating someone out, I have a strange sense of knowing what to do, as though I've read her instructions and programmed my tongue accordingly. Squealing, she grabs my hair again and drags me back towards her mouth. As we share a kiss, she bucks her hips into my erection, serenading me with needy moans.

'I need you inside me. Please...'

I smile at the desperation in her tone and, after a few dry thrusts to tease her some more, push my cock inside her. We moan together, sealing things with a kiss.

'Jesus, you're big.'

'Fuck, you're tight.'

We share a brief laugh at the compliments expressed in unison, which becomes a mutual moan as I inch deeper and deeper. Mia's a petite girl, and her insides are no different, resisting my advance in a way that makes me need it more. I set a feisty rhythm, determined to fill her with my too-big meat, relishing in her cries and squeals of submission. She wraps her arms around my neck, exhaling hot breaths onto my shoulder as my cock stretches her walls. Not to belabour the point, but she barely accommodates me, gripping me like a vice with no intention to let go. Drunk and rambunctious, I lift her legs to allow me deeper still, and she winces as I bring my weight down.

'You alright?'

'Don't stop!Keep fucking me!'

I give her what she wants, pummelling her cervix as I fuck her into oblivion. Looking down at her slight body, so dwarfed by my own, it's the most powerful I've ever felt. Her rippling flesh, her bouncing tits, and the squeals that escape her throat under the assault of my cock are so unlike my time with Aleisha. Whereas sleeping with her was a special fulfilment of fantasy, this is spontaneous, no-strings-attached, animalistic sex.

I hulk over her quivering body, opening her pussy even more as I push her knees into her chest. I kiss her, but she struggles to reciprocate through her throes, clinging on to me as though her life depends on it.

'Oh my god...Ohhh!'

Her pussy contracts around me, and I continue fucking her through a shrieked orgasm, feeling like a god in making her lose control. She soaks my cock, causing a moment of drunken confusion before I realise she's squirting all over me. Turned-on beyond words, I force her into a kiss. This time she reciprocates, wrapping her legs around my waist to secure me inside her.

'I wasn't expecting that,' I say, hovering a hair's breadth from her glistening face.

She blushes despite everything. 'Neither was I... That's never happened before.'

I smile, then she pushes me off her with a force I wasn't expecting. She springs up, enthusisam undiminished, then dives between my legs.

'You're full of surprises,' I say.

ngnx
ngnx
173 Followers
1...56789...18