Primal Atavism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm about to be full of something else.'

She drapes her lips around my cock, descending all the way before setting a swift pace, slurping her arousal off me like she hasn't had a drink in days. I soon regain the hardness I'd lost since leaving her pussy, her glossy lips devouring and regurgitating my length among the hottest sights I've ever seen. Whether it's her skill, the alcohol, or both, I rise to a dreamy plane as my cock hums under the spell of her tongue. Her name tastes delicious on my lips as I repeat it time and again, clutching the sheets in anticipation of release.

Just before I'm there, she callously pulls away, crawling up my body to regard me with an evil grin.

'What am I thinkingright now?' she purrs.

'Same as me. You want my load in your tight little pussy.'

'Two out of three.'

She sinks onto my cock, catapulting me to the edge in an instant. Granting me not a mote of respite, she bounces and screams like a banshee on heat, fucking me like I'd done her.

I fill her pussy with a euphoric, drawn-out groan, which becomes deliciously pained as she continues to ride my sensitive shaft. I pull her into me when I have no more to give, and we catch our breaths in a crumpled heap as my cum dribbles out of her, pooling with her juices at the base of my cock.

As fatigue takes over, she rolls to my side and I pull the duvet over us. Hoping tonight will be the start of something special, I wrap my arms around her and close my eyes.

*

I wake up with a splitting headache and breath that could repel an army. I don't feel anyone next to me, and I roll over to see Mia getting dressed, whispering into her phone.

'I'm sorry. My battery died and I couldn't get to an outlet... I stayed at Kira's... I know you were worried... I'll be back soon... I'll make it up to you, I promise... Love you, too.'

My heart sinks, dreading the answer to the question I'm about to ask. 'Who was that?'

She jumps, almost fumbling her phone as she turns to look at me. 'No one.'

'You don't say "I love you" to no one. Who was it?'

She looks at the floor, shame spreading across her face like a rash. 'My boyfriend.'

I always thought dropping jaws were literary clichés, but I feel mine plummet. I shake my head, shock turning to anger.'For fuck's sake, Mia! We... Why?'

'I don't know. I swear this is the first time I've done anything like this.'

'Right...'

'It's true. I knew I shouldn't have given you my number or agreed to go on a date.'

'Then why did you?'

'I don't know... There's something weird about you. I couldn't bring myself to say no, and then things snowballed.'

'That doesn't make any sense.'

'I know, but it's difficult to explain. Look, I have to go. I'm sorry.'

I stare at the door in disbelief as she leaves, my hopes of seeing her again shattered. The front door opens and closes, and just like that, I'm alone in the flat.

Rachel

While the improv troupe is hilarious, I'm not laughing as much as I should be. The audience around me is in stitches—Greg is almost in tears—but I can't seem to relax and enjoy the show.

I've been bothered by a nagging feeling since dropping Dylan off, a more intense version of the one I've been trying to ignore all week. Jealousy. While I'm happy he's making progress, the thought of him on a date, chatting and flirting with a random woman, is one I can't stand. And I know why. The way Dylan looks and smells, the connection we have... I look at Greg sitting beside me. Do I dare admit that he doesn't measure up?

I leave the show downcast. But for the insane circumstances ofPrimal Atavism, he's a man I could see my future with. Yet I can't stop focussing on what heisn't rather than what heis. I force myself to think logically. Chemistry: check. Kind: check. Attractive: check. Good in bed: check. So what the hell is wrong with me? Why am I so preoccupied with my brother's date instead of enjoying my own?

'So what did you think?' he asks, snapping me out of my reverie.

I force my brightest smile. 'It was great. Especially the "guess the profession" round. I can't believe he got it so quickly. It would've taken me years.'

'I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Does that mean you're converted?'

'Yeah. I'll admit I was sceptical at first, but they were all really funny.'

'I told you not to doubt me,' he teases. 'Fancy going somewhere for a drink?'

'Sure.' I'm not really in the mood, but it's still early and I don't want to ruin his night. We find a bar with a beer garden to enjoy the warm evening, and Greg buys the first round. Though I try my best to make an effort, our conversation is more stilted than usual.

'Earth to Rachel,' he says after a period of me apparently zoning out.

'Sorry, what?'

'Is everything alright? You're not your usual self tonight.'

'Yeah, I've just had a stressful week at work. I think it sapped most of my energy.'

'We can call it a night if you want.'

'Would you mind? I feel bad.'

'Nah, everyone has an off day. Mike's out of the flat, so we can just relax in front of the TV.'

I essay a smile. 'Sounds perfect.'

*

I wake up in a slightly better frame of mind. Stretching, I smile at Greg sleeping peacefully next to me. He was clearly disappointed about the night ending early (and without any bedroom action), but he was nothing but understanding on both fronts—another positive quality for my checklist.

Maybe I was hyperbolic in my concerns. Dylan is my brother after all, and due to having lost mum and dad, I'm probably more protective of him than I otherwise would be. Mia is the first date he's been on as far as I'm aware, so maybe a little jealousy is something I'll have to get used to.

Regardless, I should make it up to Greg, and the fact I've woken up horny makes doing so a fun prospect. I slip out of my top and underwear, preparing a sexy surprise for when he wakes up. I don't have to wait long. My motions rouse him, and I make sure the first thing he sets his eyes on is my sultry smile.

'Morning, handsome.'

'Morning,' he replies with a yawn. 'Are you feeling better?'

I lift the duvet, revealing my naked body. 'Does that answer your question?'

Suddenly perking up, he pulls me into him with a grin. I giggle through a kiss at the poke of his morning wood, yearning to be freed from his pyjama shorts.

'Looks like you're not the only one who's awake,' I tease, grazing it with my fingertips.

He sighs at my touch. 'I don't think it's fair that I'm the only one wearing clothes.'

'Then take them off.'

He does so without hesitation, then positions himself on top of me, pinning me under his body. After a few more seconds of kissing while he teases my pussy with dry thrusts, he eases himself inside me. I offer a little resistance due to the lack of foreplay, but his cock is up to the challenge and soon has me welcoming and wet.

I can't help smiling as he lazily rocks his hips, the morning calling for nothing more strenuous. As he fills more of me with each thrust, a sense of relief as well as pleasure flows through me. The sex is as good as it's ever been, renewing the hope that I can make things work. I wrap my arms around him and pull him close, desperate to feel his body against mine. At first it brings a satisfying pressure, but as I bury my head into the crook of his neck, I catch a faint whiff of the fragrance he had worn last night.

It triggers the memory of Dylan's parfum, and after that first domino falls, the rest follow until all I can think about is my brother. It's a new barrier breached, one I'll never be able to forgive myself for. Part of me panics and wants Greg to stop, but I fail to find my voice amid a whirlwind of thoughts. As Dylan's face, scent, and body displace Greg in my mind's eye, I begin to reap the consequences, and to my horror, they're more like rewards. My pussy is wetter, his cock delves deeper, and my nerves fire with greater enthusiasm.

Greg pounces on the opportunity, turning our gentle lovemaking into a fiery fuck. He groans my name as he pounds me into the bed, and I respond with whimpers of my own, shamelessly continuing my incestuous fantasy. His muscles tense, telling me he's close. 'Fuck me! Just like that! Don't stop!' I deliberately omit his name. Dylan is crystal clear behind my eyelids, and the last thing I want is to break the illusion.

He cums inside me with a heavenly sigh, blissfully unaware that I'm imagining a different cock filling my pussy. Molten heat radiates from between my legs, and while I still fail to climax, I've never been closer. He rolls off me and we pant in unison.

'That escalated quickly,' he says, getting off the bed and putting on his shorts. 'Breakfast? I need some after that.'

I nod and he leaves the room. With the sexual high gone, the urge to cry is overwhelming. Greg's bed suddenly feels like an alien land, and all I want to do is curl up under my own duvet and shut out the world. Not wanting to be quizzed on my tears, I refuse to let my emotions get the better of me and busy myself with getting dressed. The aroma of coffee wafts in from the kitchen, and Greg arrives with a tray shortly after. He hands me a plate with a pain au chocolat.

'Thanks, it looks delicious.'

'I don't go this trouble for my other women,' he jokes.

I smile, though it's only a veneer.

'Fancy making a day of it?' he continues. 'There's a great local market down the road.'

'I'd love to, but I promised I'd meet Aleisha.'

'Alright, another time then. Is she single, by the way? Mike's always bugging me to ask you.'

'She is, but tell him not to hold his breath. If she'd taken a shine to him, he'd have known about it on the tube.'

'I'll break the bad news.'

We finish breakfast, then cuddle and chat while I try my resolute best to act as though everything's normal. After taking a shower around mid-morning, I pack my overnight bag and kiss Greg goodbye, conscious not to give the impression that I can't wait to leave. When the door of his flat finally shuts behind me, I feel like I've escaped the lion's den.

I must look like a zombie driving home: pale, bewildered, and vacant. Twice I zone out at traffic lights, failing to realise they've turned green, and it takes the horns of frustrated motorists behind me to snap me into action. Somehow I make it home without incident, and when I turn off the engine, I bow my head against the steering wheel and weep. How have I ended up in this fucked-up situation? A living, breathing situation in my flat that I have to go and face! A waking nightmare I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy...

I hear the communal door open and pull myself together. Although I'm not overly-friendly with my neighbours, we greet each other in passing, and they would probably ask what was wrong if they saw me upset. Fortunately, they head in the opposite direction to my car.

I lower the sun visor and fix myself up as best I can in the mirror. I don't even make a good zombie—you'd never see the hordes fromThe Walking Dead sobbing behind the wheel. I make my way up to the flat and, after a deep breath to compose myself, go inside.

'Hey, how was the improv?' Dylan asks as I set down my bag.

'Funny. Much better than I thought it would be.'

I kick off my shoes and join him on the sofa, cringing inwardly as I look at him. Seeing him in the flesh only makes things worse.

'Are you alright, Rach? You look like you've been crying.'

'Just my hayfever acting up. Anyway, how was your date with Mia? I want all the juicy details.'

He sighs, suddenly looking downcast.

'That bad, eh?'

'On the contrary. We got on great, had a lot in common... She even came back here.'

'You hadsex?'

He nods sheepishly, and my stomach tightens at the confirmation. Partly due to my surprise, but mainly because of the jealousy looming over me like a thundercloud. Forcing joviality into my voice, I say, 'Then why do you look so glum? It sounds like it couldn't have gone better.'

'It couldn't have, other than the fact she has a boyfriend.'

'What? Did you know?'

He looks at me in horror. 'Of course not! I only found out this morning after I overheard her telling him she loved him on the phone.'

'Oh... I'm sorry, that just slipped out. I believe you.'

He exhales a long sigh. 'Why the fuck would she do that?'

I give him a sympathetic smile. 'It's just an unfortunate fact of life. People hurt the ones they're supposed to care about. The reason doesn't really matter.'

'I guess... I feel terrible for the guy. It didn't even cross my mind. Her phone kept going off, but she ignored it. I should've sussed something was off.'

'Hindsight's twenty-twenty, Dyl. You weren't to know. Take it as a learning experience—you'll know it's a red flag if it happens again.'

'I will. "Are you sure you're single?" will be my first question on dates from now on.'

'Well, maybe don't be that on the nose. At least one good thing came from this.'

'Oh yeah, what's that?'

'You can join your big sister in the bad dating experience club.'

He lets slip a smile. 'I don't think I'm a platinum member yet, though.'

'Oi, cheeky. You must be feeling better if you're giving me sass.' I get up off the sofa. 'I'm going to put my clothes from last night in the wash. Do you have anything that needs doing?'

'Yeah, I'll put it in after yours.'

I ruffle his hair on the way back to my room, where I confront yet another disturbing thought: deep down, I'm glad Mia has a boyfriend. As terrible as that makes me, especially since I know the pain of being cheated on, it means her and Dylan are over. I catch my lips in a smile and instantly rebuke them. What's happening to me? For years I've wanted the best for him, and now I'm rejoicing in his failure.Primal Atavism was about making him a better version of himself. Had I known I would also become a worse version of me, I wouldn't have shown him the advert—which is a selfish act in itself.

I shake my head. For the sake of our relationship, Ihave to get over this. Whether or not I like the situation, it's the one I'm stuck with, and getting upset won't change anything. I have to focus on the positives and go back to being a big sister Dylan can rely on. When the next girl comes along, I'll be happy for him.

If he can better himself, so can I.

Dylan

It's been three days since my date with Mia, and but for a text to say sorry, I haven't heard from her. I doubt I will again, which suits me just fine.

I still can't believe what she did. Just as I was beginning to reap the benefits ofPrimal Atavism, it served as a reality check about its destructive potential. Not necessarily to me, but to the people my actions unwittingly hurt. I keep wondering if Mia has told her boyfriend, and if so, what he's going through. Had they been together a few weeks, or had she betrayed his trust after months or even years? Given her declaration of love on the phone, I suspect the latter. I let out a long sigh. A homewrecker isn't something I want to be, whether intentional or not.

I grab my laptop and boot it up, my report toPothos due by the end of the day. I mention everything that happened with Mia, including her infidelity, surmising it could be useful information for the study. I conclude with a note saying my feelings towards Rachel persist, send the email, and close my laptop in disgust. As I consider what I'm going to do for the rest of the day, my phone pings with a text.

Hi tiger, it's Aleisha. You home?

'How did she...?' I mutter.How did you get my number?

I swiped it from Rachel's phone. Hope you don't mind.

Not at all. How was the wedding?

Fun. In more ways than one.

I decide to be bold.Do you ever stop?

Nope. Why do you think I'm texting you? ;)

Oh boy. This is alien territory. My fingers tap on instinct.Why don't you tell me?

Yawn...

Harsh, but honest.I think you want round two.

Now you're getting it! I've just landed, leaving the airport now.

Then get your sexy arse over here and let me do the work this time.

Ooh is that a promise?

Only one way to find out ;)

A few seconds into my ear to ear grin, I worry if the Mia escapade has taught me anything at all. Barely a minute after some much-needed soul-searching about my new destructive potential, I've used it to arrange a hookup. Aleisha's single, so there's no one to get hurt, but I should still probably take it easy until I've figured things out. On the other hand, it's Aleisha...and that's all the convincing I need.

She buzzes the flat forty minutes later. I let her in, already nursing a semi as she comes up the stairs.

'Rach home?' she asks as she crosses the threshold.

'Not for another two hours.'

'Perfect.'

'How was your flight?'

'Do you really want to know?'

'Not as much as I want to fuck you.'

'So get on with it, tiger.'

She wraps her legs around my waist as I lift her up. Coordinating through ravenous kissing, I extend a leg to kick the front door shut then make for my room. Shutting the door behind us, I support her against the back, freeing my hands to roam where they please. I lift her sundress to sample the underwear beneath. Of course, it's a thong.

'Not exactly comfortable travelling attire,' I say.

'It is when you know you'll be fucking your best friend's brother.'

'So youknew?'

'I'm in your room, aren't I?'

'But we haven't fucked yet.'

'We don't have to.' She leans in and runs her tongue along my earlobe, putting me further under her spell. 'It'd be a shame to waste that hard cock, though...tiger.'

That's all I needed to hear. I unhook her from my waist and crouch on my haunches, sliding the thong down her long, dark legs. Scrunching it reveals it to be damp, and after discarding it behind me, I lift the hem of her dress to reveal the offending pussy. Continuing the theme of being bold, I hook her right leg over my shoulder and dive in.

'Oh,' she gasps, 'now that is taking the lead.'

She bucks her hips into me as I run my tongue through her slit, lapping up the arousal on my way to her clit. I tease it when I arrive, holding back to make her want more, only obliging when her moans become desperate. I flick and suck her swelling nub, moving it to my whims, in culinary heaven between her perfect thighs.

'Fuck, you're good at that,' she says, grabbing handfuls of my hair. 'Have you even eaten pussy before?'

'Um-um,' I sound before pulling away. 'I must just be talented.'

After a parting lick of her delectable folds, I stand and make her taste herself. She shows no hesitation, and I can tell my tongue is far from the first she's tasted her pussy on. As we share her flavour, I grab the hem of her dress and pull it up, parting from her lips to get it over her head. We resume kissing before it hits the floor, and I reach around her back to unhook her bra without a second thought.

'Now you must've done that before,' she says as it falls away.

'Nope.'

Before she can reply I push her onto the bed. She hits the duvet with a soft thud, her perky c-cups bouncing with the impact. When I strip to reveal a cock at full mast, a huge smile takes over her face.

'It was too dark to get a good look last time,' she says.

'Like what you see?'

'I do. Now bring it down here.'

I dive onto the bed and flip her on her side, eliciting a gasp. I can't help but take pride in surprising her, and she squeals in delight as I plunge my cock deep into her sopping cunt.

'You don't waste any time, do you?'

I grab her chin and turn her head towards me, setting a quick pace. 'You wouldn't like it if I did.'

I see a shift in her eyes, a subtle change from playful to serious in their mood. Despite my talk of doing the work this time, she had expected to lead again. My gruff words banished that misconception, and her new expression is one of realisation. Her pussy changes too, becoming more receptive to my strokes as it lathers my cock with arousal.

1...678910...18