All Comments on 'Primal Instinct Pt. 07'

by edinbedin

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

This one was so hot, loved how you told this story.

It went a little beyond E&V as a category, more Group Sex? However that is of little consequence.

I thought you were going to tell us you went for full swapping with you getting your cock into Freya’s pregnant pussy, but the touch of lesbianism between the girls was exquisite!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A RANDOM EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

Dan moved up onto his knees facing Freya. She reached up, took hold of him and started jerking his prick. His eyes never left my hand working his wife's pussy - "I'm... so... close..." he gasped.

Freya let go of Dan's dick - she was starting to lose control herself. "Tishy... please.... finish him..." she let out. Tishy reached up and took his hard shaft in her hand to bring him off. Freya was writhing under my fingers. "Oh, yes, ... that's it Jim ... so close." I so wanted her to come in my hand.

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useredinbedin@edinbedin
We're a married couple, Jim and Tishy, living in Scotland, in our late thirties. We were always rather conventional, until a few years ago we began a series of adventures which changed our lives. Our writing is in a sense our attempt to share these experiences, and the way we ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES