Primal Instinct Pt. 08

Story Info
Stranded on an island, my wife has it all.
13.4k words
4.72
10.3k
11

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edinbedin
edinbedin
156 Followers

Part 8 -- You may want to read the earlier parts first. Or not. As you'll find out, here we finally go all the way. Incidentally, if you're offended by mild homoeroticism, this is perhaps not a story for you. Everyone involved is of legal age (18 years of age). Comments welcome.

*****

Far up north on the west coast, north of the Kylesku bridge, there's a very special place we went a long time ago, that I thought it might be interesting to revisit. It's an island -- except at low tide when it's connected to the mainland by a thin strip of sand. You only have an hour or so to get across, and then the sea sweeps back in and you're cut off from the world. 'Treasure Island', we called it -- though we never found any real treasure.

It's a long trip, but the forecast for the next few days was for sunshine, so we thought it might be nice to head up there to find it again. After two days driving we abandoned the car, and headed off with our backpacks over the moorland to the coast. It was a hot afternoon, and I was rather nervous about whether we'd got the right place -- the path seemed to wind on forever, and our packs got heavier and heavier.

Eventually the broad expanse of sea opened out in front of us, with the sun straight in our eyes, and the water sparkling magically. With a bit of scrambling we got down to the wide arc of the bay, with the island at its apex. The tide was coming in, and we had no choice but to camp for the night and wait until morning to cross.

After pitching the tent, and cooking some food, we settled down to watch the sunset. The air was still warm, and we lay together on our blanket, in our camping shorts and tops. Tishy pulled her top over her head, and stretched out her arms. Her big breasts were well supported in a plain white bra, which gave her a deep cleavage. I snuggled close, my face on her chest. She played with my dick inside my shorts. Life was good.

"I'm exhausted," she said. "It was much further than I remembered."

"Worth it though," I replied -- "I can't wait to get across in the morning, and find our little cove with the trees. It'll be perfect -- just the two of us -- like Adam and Eve."

"And the serpent," she said, squeezing my dick in her hand. And then "I wish Freya was here to suck it though -- I simply don't have the strength right now." My dick gave a twitch. "Oooh," she says, "He likes that idea!"

"Were you jealous?" I asked.

"No, don't be silly, you both looked so happy. And if you remember I was hardly in a position to complain, with Dan's fingers up my fanny." We were quiet for a while, remembering the evening with Dan and Freya. "Actually, it really turned me on -- watching her mouth work your dick."

"You like Freya, don't you?"

"She's sweet -- and it's so wonderful that she's pregnant."

"I know you'll think I'm narrow minded," I said -- "But I was really shocked when you touched her -- I never knew you liked girls."

"I don't -- at least not like that. I just wanted to touch her -- so I did. She was so very wet, wasn't she?"

"Dripping -- you know, when she pulled her knickers to the side, I just wanted to shove my dick right up her."

"I know you did! -- but I'm glad you managed to restrain yourself -- I expect they'd never have spoken to us again if you had."

"I'm not so sure," I said, "I think she really wanted it."

"Perhaps. And perhaps he did too. But I don't think they're quite ready to go the whole way... not yet, anyway."

"If we met up with them again, would you mind if I did.... give it to her?" I asked, curious.

"I'd like to watch you," she said -- "I think it would be fantastic - like Beauty and the Beast." And she laughed. "In any case, it's time you had some fun, Jim -- and I think she really likes you. She certainly enjoyed sucking you off."

I found it hard to disagree. I slipped my hand into my wife's shorts, and slid a finger between her legs. She was wet -- it really did turn her on too, thinking of Freya.

"Have you made out with a girl before?" I asked.

"It was hardly making out - just a quick feel."

"But it looked like you'd done it before."

"Do you remember Beverly? - I shared a flat with her when I was at Uni - another redhead."

"Yes, of course I remember. I thought she was gay -- she was always a bit distant with me."

"Perhaps you just weren't her type."

"So what did you do?... together... I always wondered."

"Well," and here she looked a bit embarrassed, "I'm not sure I should tell you."

"Go on," I said, working a second finger into her folds -- "It's ancient history now."

"We just used to help each other out. To get off, I mean. You know... an evening in together, both feeling randy, no man about."

"I knew it!" I said, triumphantly -- "How did it start?"

"We were sitting watching TV together one evening, on the sofa.... There was this really sexy film on, and I wanted to play with myself. And when I looked across at her, she had her hand inside her pants. And I thought 'why not?', so I did it too."

"Go on..."

"Well, that's it, really. We often masturbated together after that, in front of the TV -- it felt nicer doing it together than on our own -- not as lonely. And when she got excited it got me excited too."

"And then after a while you'd touch each other?"

"Not at first -- for a while we used to sit opposite, watching our fingers working in our twats. Then one evening I was really tired, and couldn't get off, so once she'd come, she offered to help me out. It felt really nice - nicer than doing it by yourself."

I should remind you that I'd been fingering her all this time, and now she came, eyes closed, grinding her pussy against my hand, no doubt thinking of Beverly. I removed my hand, and licked my fingers, thoughtfully.

"And after that, you get each other off regularly?"

"Yea -- it made sense. In the shower too, sometimes. But we never kissed each other, or anything like that -- it would have been too icky."

"Did you ever go down on her?"

"Jim!" and she flushed to the roots of her hair. "Of course not. It was just about getting off together. Once.... when we'd been drinking... she went down on me. But we never did it again -- it was too much. I liked the smell of her though -- it was very sweet. I used to like to go to sleep with her cum on my hands."

I brought my hand to my face and inhaled the strong musky scent. "Freya smelt sweet too, don't you think? Would you like to taste her?"

"No, of course not.... at least I don't think so... and she probably wouldn't want it... I don't know."

"I love you," I said.

"Why?" she said, puzzled.

"You're so naive - it's lovely."

"No, I'm just a randy little slut."

"That too...."

My dick was hard, with all the talk of Freya and Beverly, but I was too tired to do much about it. We lay back, I stroked myself, and the sun started to slip below the horizon in a blaze of glory.

"Actually I wish you were a bit more uninhibited.... less hung up," she said. "About other men, I mean. I loved watching you wrestle with Dick - it was great to see you getting physical together. But it was almost funny, the way you avoided each other's equipment."

"I guess men are just different."

"Well, I don't see why. I think you'd enjoy stroking his dick, if you only let yourself - you certainly enjoy looking at it, especially when it's big and hard."

"It is rather magnificent," I admitted. "I guess it's just a hangup -- in the showers after rugby, we'd have been crucified for touching each others dicks -- it was simply taboo. Even when we wanked in the showers -- you could look, but not touch."

"Well, it's very silly to worry about it now. Just relax -- it's really no big deal. You just need to go with the flow, and stop worrying so much."

"I guess so," I said, unconvinced. It still felt like a very big deal to me. And then I thought about Dick, and his hard erection, and how it would feel to touch it. And what he might think if I did. She was right -- I was hung up.

"There's something I don't understand," I said. "Why do you not want to see Dick again? I thought after last time you'd be wanting to shag him properly. In fact, I was kind of hoping..."

"It was just getting too much, I wanted him so much that it felt wrong. I guess I felt guilty -- and got scared. It was getting out of control."

This gave me something to think about. Eventually I said "But you did enjoy having him up you?"

"Of course," she said, crossly -- "I've already told you that."

"Did it hurt? -- when...."

"You mean because he was so big? Not really. It's difficult to describe how it felt. At first it was just nice and full and wet. But then.... It was like as I got him further in, he was really hard and tight. It felt like he was touching me in places I'd never been touched before. In fact it felt fantastic - like I was coming over and over."

"Go on..." I felt a surge of jealousy.

"And then he hit my cervix, like he was pressing right against my womb. That really hurt - it must be very sensitive. I wanted to stop then, but I couldn't - it was like I just had to have him all. So I kept working him in, and in, stretching myself while the hard head of his prick massaged my womb. It was both painful and exquisite all at the same time. And then when he came, it was like this hot energy flooding through my whole body. I don't know how else to describe it. Afterwards I was totally knackered."

"Yes," I said, "You fell asleep on the sofa."

"Do you mind me talking about it?"

"No," I said, not entirely sincerely. "It makes me happy - I want you to experience new things - things I can't give you."

"You give me so much - I'm the luckiest woman alive," she said, shuffling down my body to take my short fat prick in her mouth.

We both slept very well that night. So well that we missed the tide, and by the time we were up and about the island was cut off again. It was just after lunch that the sandy causeway finally emerged. We crossed barefoot, feeling the cold wet sand between our toes. And then scrambled over the rocks and heather.

At last we spotted the little rocky cove on the other side, with a short sandy beach, and a few scattered pines taking advantage of the sheltered situation. Perfect.

Suddenly Tishy stopped. "Bugger," she said. There, in *our* camping spot, was a little blue tent. Against all the odds, someone else was already here. We sat down behind a big boulder, to decide what to do.

"Can you see anyone?" I asked, peeping round the rock.

"No, it seems deserted. Hang on, there's something bobbing around in the water - looks like a seal." And she pointed.

Sure enough there was someone swimming. For some reason it crossed my mind that perhaps it was a woman - from the gentle way they moved in the water. But no - when he finally emerged, and walked up the beach, water streaming down his body, it was clearly a man.

"He's got no clothes on," whispered Tishy.

"Of course," I said, "Do we wear clothes when we swim here? It's deserted."

"He looks really nice... his bum is so cute." He was facing the sea now, drying himself off. "What do you think?"

"He looks too young to me. I think perhaps we should leave him in peace."

"Spoilsport," she said, pouting.

"Let's work around a bit and find that other place, round the corner. Perhaps he'll have gone in the morning."

So we shouldered our packs again, and worked along the low cliffs until we found a stony beach, overlooking the wide expanse of the bay. It wasn't quite so private as the little cove, and there were no trees for shade, but it would have to do. At least for now.

We sat down on the cropped grass by the shingle, spread a towel, and dug out our lunch. The sun was very hot. "Come on then," she said, and lifted her top over her head. "Help me with the bra, I don't need it anymore." I was always happy to undo her bra, and feel the weight of her heavy breasts in my hands.

Soon we were both lying naked on the grass, enjoying the heat of the sun on our bodies, and the light breeze across the bay. Perfect.

"We need some sunscreen," she said, rummaging in her pack for the bottle. "Shall I do you first?"

I rolled over onto my front, and she straddled me and began to work on my shoulders and back. The oil was to my own recipe -- mainly olive oil -- soothing and slippery, as much a massage treatment as sunscreen. She worked down my back, and onto my bum, massaging between my buttocks, then down my thighs and calves.

"Turn over, Jim," she said, and began moving back up, thighs, then my hips and dick and balls. As she worked away, I was treated to the glorious sight of her massive knockers, swinging over my now straining erection. "Well," she said, "Someone's pleased to see me!", and worked my dick a little more with a few firm gentle strokes. Then up over my tummy, and onto my chest, her hot pussy pressing down on my erection.

"This is the life!" I thought.

Then, "OK, fun's over, now it's my turn," and she clambered off me and lay sprawled on the grass. I began work on her back, down to her hips, and then worked the oil into her buttocks, and between her legs. I massaged her bum hole with my thumb. She moaned appreciatively, and I worked it inside for a few strokes, before moving down to her thighs. I could smell her musky wetness.

Turning her over, I straddled her hips, by dick in the air. As I massaged her knockers, each rather more than a handful, I rocked back and forth so that my heavy balls brushed against her pussy. Her legs spread a little more. Squeezing and pinching her nipples, harder as she became more excited, and she was well on the way to coming.

Sliding back, I massaged her tummy as my dick slid between the swollen lips of her pussy. Intending to work next on her hips, my dick was then between her legs, nuzzling the entrance, and I teased with the swollen head, along the wet slit and over her clit. "For heaven's sake just put it in me," she said, so I did.

It had been a while, and I always forget just how gorgeous the wet velvet walls of her pussy feel as they enclose the fat head and then the shaft of my prick. I thrust in as far as I could go, so the base of my dick was pressing against her mound, and then started the slow firm shagging that I knew would take us over the edge.

As soon as her cries began, the grip of her pussy clamping down on my prick sent me off too, and I emptied my load inside her. It was a heavy satisfying cum, saved up over several days.

"What was all that about?" she said, smiling - "It's been such a while since you've come in my pussy. Come here, let me clean you up." My softening dick slipped out of her, and I brought it to her mouth, where she sucked it clean. "It tastes partly of pussy juice, partly of cum," she said playfully -- "Try it!" I kissed her mouth and swirled my tongue around inside.

"It's funny," she went on, "When you turned me over to my front and started on my tits, I had this feeling there was someone watching us." I looked around, particularly in the direction of the little cove, but there was no sign of anyone.

"Must have been wishful thinking," I said, grinning.

"Perhaps," she said, doubtfully. We lay on our backs to take in the sun. After a little while she whispered to me "Over there, near the horizon, by that big rock." This time I saw it too, or rather him -- it must surely be the lad from the cove -- there was nobody else on the island.

"Do you think he saw us.... shagging?" she whispered, excitedly.

"Probably -- just curious, I guess..."

"What should we do? Why don't you go and say hello? We can't just ignore him."

"Perhaps you should go?" I said, still convinced he was too young for anything to come of it. She sat up and waved. His head popped back behind the rock, and then emerged cautiously. She waved again.

"For heavens sake, put some clothes on," I said, as her knockers swung in front of my face. "Otherwise he'll have a heart attack."

She pulled on her top and shorts, stood up, and started to walk towards him, waving. I pulled my shorts on too, and watched. When she stood up he disappeared again, as if he was trying to decide what to do, but eventually he must have realised that the game was up, because he stood up and waved himself, and then started walking towards her.

When they met, they talked for quite a while. I was out of hearing, and at first thought from the look on his face that she was telling him off. But I needn't have worried because soon he was all smiles.

They strolled back, and I stood up to greet them. He was wearing a kilt and sandles, and not much else. A kind face, soft features, hairless chest, slender hips. I guessed from his physique that he was around eighteen.

"Hi, I'm Jim," I said, and we shook hands. "I guess you've already met my wife, Tishy."

"Yes," the boy said. "I'm Andrew. Look, I'm terribly sorry, but I didn't mean to spy on you -- I was going a walk after my swim, and... well, this place is usually completely deserted. I was just telling your wife."

"Don't worry," I said, grinning, "We were spying on you earlier -- we saw you coming out of the water after your swim."

The boy blushed. "Well, I guess that means we're quits," he said.

"Sit down," I said, "and I'll get you something. Can you drink beer?"

"Sure," he said.

"Andrew finished school a year ago," said Tishy, winking at me.

"I'm sorry," I said, "You don't look old enough to be out of school."

Andrew laughed. "Yeah," he said, "I get that a lot -- I'm nearly twenty. I guess I'm just a late developer. I'm on a gap year - Cambridge next October, natural sciences."

"Goodness," exclaimed Tishy, "You must be really clever!" Her tits wobbled under the loose top, and he tried not to stare too obviously. But the nipples were clearly visible through the thin white material, which made not staring quite a challenge.

"Not really," he stammered, "I just work hard."

"That's good," said Tishy, quick as a flash, "I like man who knows how to work hard."

Andrew blushed, but I could see he was pleased.

Then she said something which shocked me. She looked him in the eye, and said "Are you staring at my tits again, Andrew?"

"It's hard not to!" he said, without shame.

"I know," I said, "It's hard for me too," and we all laughed.

"I'm sorry," I said, "But my wife is a dreadful cock tease."

"Jim!" she exclaimed, "What a vulgar thing to say - and to such a sweet young man."

"It just slipped out," I said, apologetically. Then I winked at Andrew, and took a sip of my beer. I then asked him whether he'd been on the island long.

"About a week," he said - "My uncle lives down the coast. I come camping here on the island when I need some time on my own. It's my favourite place, when I want to be alone."

"Do you not have a girlfriend?" asked Tishy, flirtatiously.

"I did, but she finished with me about a month ago. Which is why I came up here."

"Oh, I'm sorry -- were you upset?"

"I was at first, but now I think it was for the best."

The conversation lapsed. I could feel the wheels going around in Tishy's head. Andrew was looking away, out to sea.

"Your neck and shoulders are very red," said Tishy, running her finger lightly along his shoulder blade.

He turned to face her. "Yes, I forgot to bring sunscreen," he explained. "Nevermind, it's not too sore."

"Would you like to borrow our sunscreen?" she asked, brightly -- "If you like I can put it on for you."

"I can see it's my lucky day," he said, grinning. You don't know the half of it, I thought.

He lay on his front, and she started on his shoulders, rather tentatively because he was already quite burnt on the back of his neck. Working down his slim body, she was soon working oily hands from his back to his sides. "That feels good," he said.

edinbedin
edinbedin
156 Followers