Primal Instinct Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got up and walked down the beach to the sea, arms around each other. Andrew followed us. The water was warmer than it had been. I raced Andrew out to a big rock at the entrance to the cove. He arrived first, of course, and gave me a hand to get out of the water. We sat on the rock, water streaming from our bodies, looking out to sea.

"You see," I said, "You have to take your pleasure."

"It was fantastic - the feeling when I came inside her," he said. And then added "Are you really not jealous? - I can't imagine watching another guy screwing my girlfriend."

"The first time it happened, I was worried I might be." I admitted, "But I wasn't. Instead, it just turns me on. I'm not sure why."

"Does she let you go with other women?" was his next question.

"Sure," I said, perhaps more optimistically than truthfully. "You should have brought your girlfriend here, and we could have loosened her up bit." Andrew laughed.

Then he said, "Are you really curious about how it feels to touch a dick?"

I looked at him, unsure. And, frankly, nervous. "I don't know," I said -- "It still seems such a queer thing to do." I looked at it, lying limp between his legs.

"I really don't mind," he said. "Just have a feel."

It seemed rude not to take him up on his offer. So I slowly reached out and stroked it with one finger, and then took it in my hand. It felt familiar, yet unfamiliar. Warm and soft. I eased back the foreskin to expose the purple head, just as I would with my own. I felt it swell a little in my hand. Which was exciting, and frightening at the same time.

I let it drop. I wanted to know how it would feel in my mouth, but was too afraid to try. "Go on," said Andrew, "Taste it -- just to see."

I lowered my head to his lap, lifted his dick, and licked the head with just the tip of my tongue. It was salty from the sea. Encouraged, I swirled my tongue around it, then took the head quickly into my mouth, before I had a chance to change my mind.

I sucked gently, my tongue on the underside, and felt it swell. Sliding my lips down the shaft, my mouth was soon very full. I felt a moment of panic, and lifted my head, so that it slipped out.

For some reason I looked down, and Tishy was bobbing about in the water beneath us, watching. She grinned. Andrew gave her a hand up, I made space, and she squashed her wet body between us.

"I can see you guys are finally having some fun together," she said, cheekily, taking a dick in each hand, and giving them a squeeze. "Oooh, yes, and I can feel it too. I love having two to play with, twice the fun!"

We lay back, feeling the sun dry our bodies. Andrew kissed her neck, and felt her tits. Our dicks remained engorged, but soft. She'd had all we had, at least for now.

Eventually, we slid back into the water, and leisurely made our way back to the beach.

"Why don't we explore the island some more," she said, once we were back on dry land.

One of the nice things about being on an island is that you can be pretty sure there'll be nobody else around, so being naked is not a problem. We picked our way along the shoreline, past where we'd sat when we first arrived, then, avoiding a prickly looking bit, up to a small headland. From here we could see the mainland, and that the incoming tide had just cut us off. Not that it mattered, as there was nobody to be seen on the mainland either.

We found our way up to the highest point on the island, and sat down to admire the fine view. Below us was the small cove and pines, with the tents, and beyond it the sea, sparkling now as the sun bounced off it. Forget the Mediterranean -- there's nothing quite like Scotland when the sun is shining.

Suddenly Tishy said "What's that, down there, by the tents." I couldn't see anything -- the sun was in our eyes. "There, it moved again, just next to the big pine."

"I see it," said Andrew -- "It's a goat."

But Tishy was already on her feet, running down the hillside towards the camp. We followed her, taking our time, and frankly admiring the fine view of her bouncing body. When we got to the camp, the goat had Tishy's yellow top in its mouth, munching. Tishy grabbed the other end, and started to pull.

The top tore, and Tishy fell over backwards, holding the remains of the top. The goat trotted off. "Now that's a sight you don't see every day," I said to Andrew. "A naked woman fighting a goat for a skimpy yellow top." And we laughed.

Tishy was upset. "It's ruined," she said, "My favourite top, too."

"It doesn't seem too bad," I said, "Put it on." She pulled it over her head. It was fine - except for a rip from the neckline to her middle. Her left breast fell out. "What do you think, Andrew?" I said.

"I think it's an improvement," said Andrew. Tishy frowned at him - but left the top on.

"If there are goats around, perhaps we should get dressed," she said.

Andrew smiled. "Oh, I don't think the goats will mind -- they're not wearing clothes either."

"Dinner?" I suggested, and went to look for more wood for the fire. Andrew went to get water.

"So," she said, as soon as he'd gone, "How was it?"

"How was what?" I said, embarrassed.

"Your first time sucking dick"

"I don't know. It was kind of weird. I think I felt vulnerable."

"That's odd," she said. "It makes me feel powerful."

"Perhaps that's because I'm a man and you're a woman."

"Perhaps," she said.

After dinner, and coffee, Andrew got out what was left of the Highland Park. We sipped the scotch, and watched the sun drop into the sea. There was a slight breeze, but the air was warm, and we made no attempt to cover up. Andrew caressed Tishy's exposed breast.

Tishy took the cup of scotch, and instead of taking a sip, downed the whole lot. "Isn't this just a perfect evening?" she said, "All I need now is something to suck on." I looked at Andrew, and Andrew looked at me -- we were exhausted, after all the shagging. "Come on boys," she went on, pulling the remains of her top over her head, "Let's see who can get it up first."

We positioned ourselves on our knees, either side of her, and she took turns sucking our limp dicks. I don't know what I enjoyed most, my dick being pleasured in her wet mouth while I fondled her breast, or watching her take as much of Andrew in her mouth as she could while he played with the her nipple.

Andrew seemed to be winning - so I poured him some scotch, and he swallowed the lot. But it didn't make any difference -- he was still harder than me, working his dick in and out of her mouth. "Fancy another shag?" she asked him, reaching down to finger her pussy. "I'm very wet... and your hard dick is just what I need."

He smiled happily, as he worked himself between her spread legs, and started to rub the purple head of his stiff prick in her wetness. "Just shove it up me, sweetheart," she said, and he slid inside, to the hilt. I let her slip backwards onto the grass, and she wrapped her legs around his body as he began to move inside her. "I love your dick," she whispered, "It feels just right."

This was a much slower, more intense screw than the first. There was something hypnotic about it, his bum rising and falling as he ebbed and flowed between her thighs, her tits rolling back and forth in rhythm. She turned her head towards me, and I pushed my dick back into her mouth. She sucked on it gently as he screwed her, and I slowly got really hard.

Eventually her sucking became more erratic, her hips were lifting to meet his thrusts, and she let out a cry as her whole body began to shake. She grabbed his bum and held him tight as he emptied himself inside her. I felt jealous -- this wasn't just shagging, it was real love making.

She held him close against her body, his face in her neck, her hand on his head. Eventually she pushed him off. We each lay on the grass, thinking our own thoughts. "Time to turn in, I'm exhausted," Tishy said. She kissed Andrew goodnight, and he went reluctantly to his tent.

In our own tent that night, I was still stiff, and when I felt her between the legs, she was still needy. "Please," she whispered, spreading wide.

"What a randy little slut you've become," I observed, and slid up her easily without further ado. She was so very hot and wet. I then shagged her with an energy that surprised me, slow, firm strokes, slapping against her thighs, getting as deep as I could. I didn't last long, but shot a big load up her pussy, my balls right up in her wetness.

I let her take the whole of my weight on her body as I relaxed. Her pussy clamped down on my dick, holding it stiff inside her. It was a long time since we'd felt so connected. Eventually I slipped out, and we lay together, breathing in the warm smell of sweat and sex in the tent.

"It's been interesting today, hasn't it?" she said.

"Yes," I said -- "I hope you now feel well and truly shagged."

She laughed. "I really enjoyed Andrew's dick -- it's the upwards curve - he hits just the right spot."

"I could tell you're really into it -- and I think he was too."

"Yes, I really was like a bitch on heat. Even so, I think we'd better move on, tomorrow, before Andrew becomes too attached. Or before I do for that matter."

"Yes," I replied, "I think we should."

We cuddled, and soon fell asleep. In the morning we struck the tent and packed before Andrew was awake, but made him coffee and breakfast, while we waited for the tide to go out. He was sorry to see us leave, but we exchanged addresses. So perhaps we'll see him in Edinburgh some day.

On the way home in the car, Tishy said, out of the blue, "Are you still worried about being gay because you're curious about dicks?"

"No," I said, laughing, "You were right -- it felt completely different to how I imagined. I couldn't get out of my head that this was a boy's dick."

"You mean you'd have been fine sucking a girl's dick?" she asked, brightly.

"Yes," I said, perhaps too quickly, "That would feel completely different."

"In that case I think we'd better find you a girl with a nice big one," she said, grinning.

This was an interesting thought, but not quite what I meant. "I think rather I was imagining I was a girl, sucking a dick -- but I'm a boy. And that makes all the difference."

"Not necessarily," she replied. "I mean, I don't want another man -- you're the only man I need. But still, I love dicks. I love the way they get hard, and I love it when they come."

"Yes," I agreed - "And you love a good shag."

"Indeed," she said, rather primly. "I think that was my problem with Dick," she went on -- "I was thinking of him as a man, and got too emotionally involved, when all I really wanted was to enjoy his magnificent prick."

"So all you want is a man as a sex object. Perhaps men and women are really not so different," I said, thinking of Freya's wet pussy. My dick stiffened.

"It helps when you tell me what to do," she went on, following her own train of thought. "Then it's easier for me to be naughty, without getting involved. I think I like being a sex object."

"Yes, you're my submissive little slut," I said, "And I can give you to any man I please."

"Jim!" she said, "That's a dreadful thing to say." She squirmed in her seat. "But still -- it's so shameful to admit this -- it really turns me on."

"I know it does," I said.

To be continued...