Primal Instinct Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You deserve it, just relax," she said softly. His bum was still covered by the kilt, so next she worked on his calves, then down to his feet, removing his sandles. She's very good with feet -- why the soles of his feet needed sunscreen, I don't know, but he didn't seem to mind.

She worked up his thighs, caressing the insides under the kilt. But not too high. Instead, she sat up and lifted her top over her head. I was treated to the magnificent sight of her swaying tits, oily and glistening in the sun, nipples erect. Andrew was oblivious, face down on the grass.

Straddling his hips, she placed her hands either side of his body, and rocked back and forth along his back, the hard nipples of her swinging breasts just grazing his skin. He shifted his hips on the grass, to make himself more comfortable. "You have beautiful skin," she said soothingly, and undid the pin at the side of the kilt.

"Do you mind?" she asked - rather too late, I thought.

"No, no, it's fine," he reassured her.

She lifted the kilt away, and laid the material flat on the grass either side. And then began to work the sunscreen into his buttocks, one at a time. His bum was indeed very round and firm. She was right -- he was very cute.

I wondered if she'd give his bumhole a treat with her thumb, as she had me, but she didn't. Instead she caressed between his legs, in the soft spot just behind his balls. I guess she thought he needed sunscreen there. He didn't object.

"OK," she said, cheerfully, still kneeling either side of his thighs, legs spread. "Turn over."

He looked across at me, with a slight look of panic on his face. I grinned, unhelpfully, enjoying his predicament. "Better do as the lady says, son," I said.

He twisted over onto his back, and Tishy reached to pull out the kilt from under his hips. In the process, his erection caught her hand, before bouncing back onto his tummy. "I'm sorry," he stammered, blushing.

"Don't worry," said Tishy, "Nothing to be ashamed of. Nothing at all!" and she winked at me. It was indeed a pretty dick - long and slim, with a pronounced curve inwards towards his body. Framed with a tangle of curly pubic hair.

But Andrew had forgotten about his exposure - he was staring at Tishy's big knockers, as she reached forward to massage his chest. "Oh my god," he said. "They're awesome."

"Thankyou," said Tishy, rather primly, it seemed to me. "Now lie still while I do your front."

As she worked on his upper body, I couldn't help but admire her composure. Her crotch brushed his dick, her breasts swayed, but still she worked away, from his chest to his flat tummy to his hips, massaging his groin with her thumbs. She looked at me with a big wide smile on her face, as if to say, now for the finale.

She took his balls in her oily hand, while her other worked his stiff dick, along the shaft, around the head, rubbing the sensitive spot underneath with her thumb. His first spurt shot right over his head, the second high on his chest, the rest on his tummy, then running down his shaft and onto her hand.

While he was gasping for breath, she carried on, massaging the cum and oil into his tummy and pelvis, and then down his thighs and calves. "There!" she exclaimed, rather flushed, "That's you done, young man."

"I really needed that - it's been such a long time," he said, by way of explanation.

"I can see that," said Tishy. "But all you need is a good woman to take care of you." I knew precisely who she had in mind.

We lay back, enjoying the sun. I wondered whether finally Tishy was going to let herself go the whole way. She reached across, slid her hand in my shorts, and began to play gently with my dick. I wondered what she was doing with her other hand.

When I was next aware of the time, the sun was no longer so high in the sky. I sat up and looked out to sea -- there were a few clouds on the horizon, but nothing to worry about. "Perhaps we should start to think about making camp." I said.

"Why don't you come over to the cove? - it's the best spot on the island," suggested Andrew. So it was agreed. He wrapped his kilt back around his hips, and secured it with the pin. We shouldered the two packs, and Tishy led the way, topless, like a native guide.

We arrive back at the cove, and it was just as pretty as I remembered. "Let's put our tent here again," said Tishy, standing close by Andrew's tent. "Can you guys erect it, while I go for a swim?" She dropped her shorts, gave us a cheeky glance over her shoulder, and strode off down the beach to the water.

"Your wife's a fine looking woman," said Andrew, by way of conversation, as we watched her buttocks sway down the beach.

"Yes," I said. "And if you play your cards right, she can give you a really good time."

"She's done that already," said Andrew, ever the gentleman. Then "Don't you mind?"

"Mind what?" I said, playing innocent.

"Well," he said, "Her jerking me off - don't you get jealous?"

"No, not at all," I said - "I enjoy watching her having fun -- it's only sex, after all -- perfectly natural. Like a sort of primal instinct."

"I guess so," said Andrew. I think he was wondering just how far this might go - but I wanted him to find that out for himself.

"Did you ever have fun outdoors with your girlfriend?"

"No, she'd never go skinny dipping -- she was more of a city girl."

"You should have brought her here - it's so private, she may have changed her mind."

"I don't think so - she was such a prude. There were so many things she wouldn't even try."

"That's a pity," I said, wondering what he had in mind. "I guess Tishy used to be a bit like that when she was younger - but these days, I think she'd be up for anything."

The tent didn't take long. Tishy was still swimming, so we took off our shorts and went out to join her. The water was quite warm, the sun hot, and after swimming we all three fooled around at the water's edge, splashing and playing like kids.

Eventually we came out of the water, and dropped down onto the grass by the tents. Tishy took a towel to dry herself, rubbing her long black hair, which made her tits bounce all over the place. Andrew and I watched, enjoying the show.

When she was dry, she didn't bother getting dressed. She was quite a sight! Her hair was a mess, going everywhere. Her nipples were hard, both from the cold water and the fact she was standing there naked, knowing Andrew was seeing her pussy for the first time. She keeps it shaved smooth, with a neat landing strip.

As Tishy was showing herself off, I took the opportunity to take a few quick pics. After striking a couple poses, we took some of her and Andrew together. Andrew's dick was swollen, but not erect -- and they made a great couple. Tishy got Andrew to put his arm across her shoulders with his hand resting cupping her breast. I was interested that Andrew was so relaxed being naked with us -- there was clearly more to him than met the eye.

"Andrew," said Tishy, "I don't understand why you don't have a girlfriend -- you're a cool guy, fun to be with, and cute with it -- I'd have thought you could have any girl you wanted."

Andrew blushed. "I guess I'm basically too shy - and perhaps I go for the wrong ones."

"Andrew was telling me his last girlfriend was a bit of a prude," I explained. "Strictly missionary, in fact."

"Oh, I see," said Tishy. "Well, I guess I was a bit of a prude when I was younger too." I thought back to the time when we had it off under a bush in Hyde Park. No, she was never a prude.

"Perhaps you just need to be more assertive," she suggested. "Many of the things I've done were because Jim gave me no choice. Like the first time he came in my face -- he just did it -- and I discovered I loved it."

I blushed at the recollection. It was true though - I've always enjoyed pushing her boundaries - and she mine. It kept things interesting.

"I guess I was always afraid she'd disapprove," Andrew said eventually. "I'm sure if I'd come in her face or her mouth, she'd have been disgusted. She wouldn't even let me go down on her - she said it was dirty."

"She sounds pretty messed up," said Tishy. "Did you want to?"

Andrew nodded. Tishy spread her legs, rather obscenely, and stroked her pussy.

"Well, baby," she said, in a husky voice, "You can go down on me anytime." And she laughed out loud.

Andrew grinned, blushing. I looked across it him, and winked, as if to say 'I told you so!'

Then Tishy rolled onto her front, crawled over to him on all fours, so that her tits were right in front of his face. With one finger she lifted his hair from his eyes. "Seriously," she said, "Your girlfriend really didn't deserve you. If I were younger, I'd be your girlfriend!"

Andrew looked at Tishy, looked down at her bare tits, and then back into her eyes and said, "God, I wish!"

Tishy looked to me and then at Andrew, a devilish look on her face. "Well," she said, Maybe I can be your girlfriend, just for a day or two. What do you say -- will you have me?"

Andrew looked quite shocked, not knowing what to say or even if Tishy was joking, especially since I was sitting right there when she said it. Tishy understood what he was thinking, looked to me and asked, "Honey, is it ok if I have a boyfriend for a few days? I promise I'll make it worth your while. Pretty please?"

I think at that point, Andrew was still convinced Tishy was just joking. Tishy knew what my answer would be when I said, "I can see you really fancy him. So I guess if it's ok with him, then it's ok with me."

Tishy got a serious look on her face, looked Andrew directly in his eyes and asked, "How about it Andrew? Will you have your wicked way with me? I can be ever so - accommodating." And she wiggled her titties provocatively.

Andrew probably thought Tishy and I were both messing with him, but being a good sport, he played along and said, "In that case, how could I possibly say no? I'd be honoured." And he kissed her demurely on the cheek.

"Oooh," she said, "That was fresh. And I thought you were a gentleman." And then, to really confuse him, "Would you like to feel my tits?"

Which was, I guess, the ultimate rhetorical question. Andrew didn't know what to do, so Tishy kissed him full on the lips, and one of his hands sneaked up, and began to gently fondle her warm soft breast.

"I take it that's a yes," she said, and slid her hand down his chest, over his tummy, and gave his stiff slim dick a quick squeeze.

I think at that point, Andrew realized she was serious. He was now all smiles. As was I -- this was going to be interesting.

I was about to settle in to watch the fun, but Tishy had other ideas. Standing up, she said "But first, we'd better make some dinner. Andrew, can you revive your fire, honey? Jim can find us something to cook."

We had fun barbecuing the sausages and burgers we'd brought with us. It's always more fun in the nude -- like being a caveman. Of course you have to be careful the fat doesn't splash too much. Eventually Tishy ended up putting on the little yellow vest she often wears camping. It's rather small, so we still a nice view of her breasts while we ate. Below the waist we all remained naked.

Andrew had a bottle of Highland Park, already open I noticed, and since we didn't have any glasses, he poured a hefty dose into a cup and we passed it around. Not very civilised perhaps, but perfect around a campfire, in the light of the setting sun.

We talked alot after dinner, the scotch loosening our tongues. Tishy steered the conversation back to earlier in the day. "Andrew," she asked, "Did I embarrass you earlier when I put the sun screen on you?"

"I was amazed when I saw you'd taken your top off," he admitted - "It's the most sexy thing I've ever seen."

"But were you ok with it? I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"The only thing that made me uncomfortable was getting so turned on," he admitted, "And then as soon as you touched me, I couldn't stop myself. That was embarrassing -- I usually have more self control."

"I thought it was very sweet," she said. "But you like my boobs, then?"

I should say that during this whole conversation, Tishy's massive knockers were swaying back and forth inside the skimpy yellow top, her erect nipples straining the yellow material, leaving very little to the imagination. Andrew's eyes had been on them the whole time -- as had mine.

"You really have no idea -- you have the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen," he said, and his engorged dick confirmed his excitement. "Even with your top on."

This pleased Tishy. She got a big smile on her face and said, "Well, thank you, that's so sweet. Would you like me to take the top off, so you can touch them again?"

Andrew nodded, and she slowly began to lift her top up and over her head, and then tossed it aside. "Come here," she said -- "Come and play with your girl."

Andrew was soon caressing her breasts, taking their weight in his hands, and running his fingers gently over her nipples. "Suck me," she whispered, and he took her nipple into his mouth eagerly. I could see him pulling her nipple in and out of his mouth, his tongue swirling around it, then pulling on it more forcefully. Clearly he'd done this before.

Tishy close her eyes and gave herself up to the sensation of being suckled. From time to time, she would pull one breast from Andrew's mouth and replace it with the other. Her breathing was getting harder and harder, as she became more excited, and then her hand dropped to her pussy, and she shoved a couple of fingers into the wetness.

"Ohhhh..... " she moaned, as the shudders went through her body. Andrew continued sucking until she pushed him away, and he held her as she came down from her high.

Tishy looked at Andrew and kissed him on the mouth. His dick was now rock hard, even though she hadn't touched it, the purple swollen head exposed and glistening with cum. She looked down at it and giggled. "I think now it's your turn," she said, and got Andrew to kneel in front of her, between her spread legs.

She then began gently stroking his long slim shaft. "Would you like me to suck your dick," she asked sweetly, looking Andrew in the eye. He nodded quickly, and she swirled her tongue around the purple head, licking up the drops of cum, before taking it in her mouth.

She didn't really have to suck, because he came within seconds. She swallowed the first shot, but then pulled back, so that spurt after spurt landed on her face. It was a very heavy load, and her face was soon covered in cum, some of which was dripping off her chin down onto her tits. Definitely a Kodak moment.

She held his prick in her hand afterwards, while the last of his cum dribbled down it, then took it into her mouth to clean it off. She pulled away and kissed his dick lovingly, looking him directly in the eyes, and asked teasingly, "Did you like that?"

Without saying anything, he reached forward, and kissed her on the mouth, smearing the cum on her face and tits with his hands. It was one of the most erotic things I've ever seen, and had me hard in a moment. I felt a momentary twinge of jealousy.

She giggled, and snuggled down next to him, and he went back to playing with her tits. I passed them the cup with the Highland Park, and they finished it off between them. "I told you he was cool, Jim," she said. Now it was my turn to be tongue-tied.

"Did your girlfriend suck you off like that?" she asked Andrew.

"No," he replied, "I managed to get her to try once, but afterwards she said it tasted unpleasant."

"I don't understand that," said Tishy, "I love it -- kind of salty and sweet all at the same time."

"I know," said Andrew, "I think you just need to get used to it. I told her that, but she wouldn't listen. There was a shop girl I went with for a time, and she loved sucking my dick. She used to let me finger her too, and once I even got to lick her pussy. But we never had sex -- she wanted to remain a virgin."

"I was like that when I was your age," said Tishy. "I'd let a boy into my knickers, and feel his dick, but no shagging. When was the first time you tasted cum?"

"Oh," said Andrew, "That... that was quite a while back."

"I guess you went to public school?" I suggested.

"Yes, exactly - quite a well known one." And Andrew told us all about his experience. I guess if you've been to an English public school you'll already know all about fagging -- but if you haven't, you'll just have to imagine it, because I'm not allowed to explain it here.

"I thought all that sort of thing only happened in the old days..." I said.

"Well," said Andrew, "It's no longer official -- but I think everyone knows it goes on."

"Did you ever have actual sex with another guy?" asked Tishy.

"Oh no," said Andrew, "Of course not -- that would be buggery."

I smiled at the quaint use of language. "So you're not queer?" I said.

"Jim!" exclaimed Tishy, "You're such a square -- does he seem gay to you?"

I had to agree. "It's just confusing," I said -- "When I was younger, if you'd so much as touched another guys dick, you'd have been labelled a poofter, and then life wouldn't have been worth living."

"But you went to a state school," said Tishy, "That's why you're so hung up. I've cuddled girlfriends in bed, just to keep warm, even fooled around a bit, but I never thought of myself as a lesbian."

"That's right," said Andrew. "I've never actually fancied other guys -- but I'm happy to wank over porn with friends." He looked up at Tishy's big knockers, and then stroked his dick, as if to demonstrate.

"But do you still like to suck dick?" I asked, curious.

"I don't know -- I haven't thought about it," said Andrew. "I guess I wouldn't mind -- but I'm not really that bothered."

"Perhaps he prefers pussy," said Tishy, brightly. "All this talk of wanking and sucking has got me randy again." She spread her legs for our benefit, and slid her finger between her swollen lips. "See," she said simply, "Wet."

Andrew ran his tongue around his mouth, and glanced at me, unsure. "We should be getting to bed," I said, smiling. "It's late - and there'll be plenty of time for all that in the morning."

"Spoilsport," said Tishy, and grinned at me. Truth is, I'd still not got off yet, and my balls were aching, so I wanted to have that pussy for myself. Which I did, as soon as Andrew had gone to his tent.

"Well Jim," said Tishy, after I'd shot my load right up her fanny. "I've never known you so eager -- twice in one day. We should meet up with young lads more often."

She was right -- talking to Andrew had got us both seriously worked up. "You're really going to shag him tomorrow, aren't you?" I said, squeezing her tits through her top.

"Of course," she said -- "He's just perfect for our first time. Are you looking forward to it?"

"Yes I am -- you're my slut wife, and I love you very much."

"I love you too," she said, kissing me, and we drifted off to sleep, each with our own thoughts on the morning.

I woke up with a start, after a bad dream. It was already late -- the sun was streaming through the walls of the tent. Tishy was no longer by my side, and I had a momentary panic. Then I heard voices outside the tent, and laughter.

I was curious to see what they were up to, and spied on them from inside the tent. Surprisingly, they were both dressed -- he was wearing his kilt again, and she had on her yellow top and shorts. There was still a bit of a chill in the air, and they'd relit the fire.

She was sitting with her back to me, trying to look up his kilt. He was enjoying looking at her tits. They looked very relaxed and happy together. I admit I felt a bit insecure.

I wriggled into my shorts, and emerged from the tent. "Good morning, sleepy head," said Tishy -- "It's almost lunchtime. Would you like some coffee?"