Primal Instinct Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the coffee gratefully. It was one of those wonderful scottish mornings, the sunlight filtering through the pine trees. We lay back and enjoyed the sunshine.

"I think it's going to be hot again," said Tishy, stretching out her arms. The little yellow top could barely constrain her breasts. "Shall we go for a swim now, or later?"

"Let's wait for the water to warm up a bit," I said. "Why don't we take some photos?"

I found the camera, and she stood up - "How do you want me?" she said.

"Try by that big pine," I said, and took some shots of her leaning against it, then hugging it. She lifted the top to expose her tits, as a tease, then dropped it again.

"Shall I take it off?" she asked.

"No, leave it on, but pull down your shorts." She leant against the tree, pushing out her bum, with the shorts down to her thighs. Perfect.

The shorts dropped to the ground and she stepped out of them. Then facing us with her back to the tree, she slid down into a squatting position, and slowly opened her legs. "How's this?" she said, innocently

"Andrew," I said, "Why don't you go and stand with her - it would be nice to have some of you both together."

She stood up again, and Andrew shyly slipped his arm around her waist, and onto her hip. They did indeed make a lovely couple -- a slut wife with her toy boy. "Feel her tits," I suggested, and he began to fondle her through her top. Her nipples were already hard.

She stroked his dick through the kilt, then dropped to the squatting position, and brushed her face against it. She slipped her hand up the kilt to feel him up. Then he too dropped to a squatting position, and she lifted the kilt up onto his thighs, to reveal a very fine erection, curving upwards. She licked the head.

"Not yet," I said, "Patience -- you're acting like a couple of kids. Stand up again." They did as they were told, but Tishy lifted the top over her head, and he buried his face between her tits. She was quite a bit taller than him.

"Lift his kilt," I said, and she exposed his bum, and fondled it as he licked her tits. She then undid the pin, and the kilt fell to the ground. "Now turn around, Andrew," I went on, and she stood behind him, back against the tree, with him in front of her, fully exposed. Her hand slid from his hips to cup his balls.

"I can see you've got him just where you want him!" I said, and they both smiled.

After the photos, they flopped down on the grass, naked in the sunshine. I took my own shorts off, to keep them company.

Tishy was on her front and asked me to get the sun screen for her. I handed it to Andrew, and said to him with a smile, "She's your girlfriend - you'd better take care of her!"

He started with her neck and shoulders and back. Rather than just rubbing in the sunscreen, he gave her a proper massage, working her flesh in his hands. He slid his hands down her sides, teasing the sides of her squashed tits. He was astride her bum, his dick sliding over it as he moved back and forth.

He then shimmied down to work on her buttocks, and his dick dropped between her slightly spread legs. As he played with her, sliding his thumbs between her cheeks, she let out a long sigh. "Mmmm," she said - "I can tell you've done this before."

Her thighs are firm but soft, and he clearly enjoyed working on them with both hands. She shifted her hips and parted her legs slightly. He had a perfect view of her rosebud and swollen pussy lips. His fingers worked her inner thighs, brushing her pussy. As he did so his breathing became heavier, and his dick stiffened.

When he'd done, he leant back to admire the view. She turned over. "Oh my," she said, looking at his stiffy, "I can see I'm not the only one enjoying myself! Come and do my tits, sweetheart." He didn't hesitate, but crawled up her body to begin work on her massive knockers.

He took a long time enjoying her tits, working them with his hands, lifting and sliding, at first slithering over the nipples, then squeezing and pinching them between his fingers. Her eyes were closed, her breathing heavy, as she gave herself up to his hands. I noticed as he too got more carried away that his hips dropped lower, across hers, until his dick was pressing her mound as he rocked over her.

"Oh,... oh,.... Aaaah," she sighed, as she came. "That was gorgeous - I so love the feel of your hands on my body." He released her tits and slid down to her flat tummy, massaging gently, then his hands were on her hips. Her pussy was swollen, the lips slightly apart, and she was clearly very wet - I could smell her scent myself.

"Don't forget my pussy," she said, perhaps unnecessarily. His thumbs went between her thighs, then upwards to slide along the outside of her thick lips, squeezing them together. She was getting excited again - and so was I. He slid a finger along her slit, then two, and began fingering her. Soon she was coming again on his hand, as we watched. She twisted her hips, and thrust upwards with a sharp cry.

"Jesus," she said, "That was intense." She sat up on her hands, and looked down at his stiff prick, jutting upwards. "If you don't put that in me right now, I'll go crazy," she said. "Please...."

She shuffled her hips forwards, curled her fingers around his shaft, and rubbed the swollen purple head along her wet slit, until it slipped inside. He pushed forward, and sank inside her to the hilt. They both gasped together from the pleasure.

She fell backwards onto the grass, and he started to trust hard and fast into her. There was a loud slap each time his body met hers, accompanied by their moans and cries - he was like a wild animal. I knew it couldn't last long, and with a last grunt he pulled out, and spurted his cum over her body, again, and again, and again, splattering her tits and her tummy and her hips.

He collapsed onto her, completely spent. The last of his cum dribbled onto her mound and ran down between her legs. She was covered - afterwards I even found cum in her hair.

She held him close, with his head on her breast. I took a final commerative photo.

Eventually he rolled off her onto his back, and my wife sat up. "Well," she said, grinning at me, "That was fun!" She rubbed the cum into her body, mixing it with the sunscreen.

Andrew sat up too, looking rather sheepish. I wasn't sure what to say. Eventually I said, "I told you she liked you." He looked reassured, at least.

"Jim, will you put sunscreen on Andrew for me? We're both exhausted." I looked at her, and raised my eyebrows, but couldn't think of anything to say. So Andrew rolled over on his front, and I set to. It wasn't the first time I'd massaged a guy, but it was the first time naked.

I started with his neck and shoulders and back. His body felt very young and well toned under my hands - rather like mine was when I was young. His waist was soft and slim, and his bum round and firm, like a young girl's.

I massaged firmly and professionally, down his thighs, avoiding anywhere too personal. I was slightly worried at first that I might get hard, but I didn't - my dick stayed limp, and I stopped worrying about it.

By the time I'd done his calves and feet, Tishy was leaning up on her side, watching me. "Enjoying yourself?" she asked, and grinned.

"I can see you're enjoying the show," I said.

"Yes, I am," she said frankly, "Now turn him over and do his front, while I watch."

Andrew obligingly turned on his back, while keeping his eyes closed. I oiled up my hands, and began work on his chest. His pecs were in pretty good shape, very firm. Lying flat, his tummy felt vulnerable, though his abs were firm enough. Working briefly around his hips, I moved down to his thighs and calves.

When I'd finished, Tishy said, with a cheeky grin, "You've forgotten the best bit!"

"I think perhaps he'd prefer you to do that," I replied, defensively.

She lifted his limp dick from between his legs, and it flopped onto his tummy. "Let's do it between us," she said, and licked her lips. She took the sunscreen, poured some over his genitals, and then took his balls in one hand, and massaged them gently.

"They're so much smaller than yours," she said - "For you I need both hands. They're very soft and smooth, though - feel," and she took hold of my hand and pulled it between his legs. I resisted - I wasn't ready for this.

"Jim!" she said, "Don't silly. Just do it for me." I let her place my hand against his balls. She was right - they were silky smooth.

"Now you take care of those, and I'll do the rest," she said, and slid her hand up onto the shaft of his dick. With all the attention he was getting it was already swollen, and she worked it gently back and forth in her hand while I held his balls.

She then slid her hand down over mine, and pulled it up onto his dick. "We need two hands now," she explained - "Can you feel how it grows as we touch it - isn't it wonderful?"

I can't honestly say it felt wonderful, sharing the boy's growing erection with my wife, but it was certainly a new experience. She slid back his foreskin, and began to lick the purple head while I worked his shaft. "I wish you would taste it," she said - "It's wonderful." I shook my head - there was no way I was doing that!

He was very stiff by now. I slid my hand back to his balls as she took more of him in her wet mouth. Then I felt him tense, from the soft spot beneath his balls, and a strong regular pulsing as he pumped his cum into her mouth. She kept sucking until he'd finished. It felt curiously intimate - almost like I'd come for her myself.

She opened her mouth for me to show it full of his cum - just as she'd often do after she'd sucked me off - and then swallowed it all. For some reason actually seeing his cum in her mouth really turned me on. "There," she said, softly, "That wasn't so bad was it."

I rolled over onto my back, feeling quite exhausted. My dick was now stiff from watching her performance. She looked at it and grinned, so I turned over onto my front, where it soon settled down, squashed into the grass.

After letting us be for a little while, she shook Andrew on the shoulder, and he looked up at her sleepily. "Andrew sweetheart," she said, "Can you do Jim now, please, before he burns?"

I'd anticipated this was coming, but really didn't mind - I'd had massages from guys before, after all. His hands were smaller and softer than I'd expected, but he worked on my big bulky body as best he could. Lying there, I wondered if he'd massaged an older man before - probably not.

He took a lot of time, working the muscles one by one. I quite enjoyed it. When he got to my buttocks, he didn't hesitate, working each with two hands, even dribbling some oil in between. Then my big thighs, calves and feet - just as I'd done for him.

When I turned over, I found that Tishy was still sitting by our side, watching the whole thing. I got a whiff of pussy scent - she was turned on! Thankfully I wasn't - my dick was still limp.

I closed my eyes, and resolved to just enjoy the ride. Andrew sat astride my hips while he worked my chest. He spent a lot of time on my pecs, which I'm happy to say are still pretty good. His limp dick was resting on my lower abdomen, but it honestly didn't worry me.

Then as he moved down to work on my abs, I was surprised by the strong scent of pussy, wet on my face. "Lick me," she moaned, rather unnecessarily, "I'm so turned on..." She was indeed deliciously wet, and I pushed my tongue in between the lips, licking along her slit. She was astride my head, facing Andrew - when she rocked back, my tongue pushed back her little hood and licked her clit.

She knows I love to eat her out, but doing it with Andrew watching, with his hands on my abs and hips - well that was a whole new experience. My dick stirred, and then began to get hard, but there was nothing I could do about it.

When his hands shifted to my thighs, she dropped forwards - I felt her swinging tits brushing my tummy. Which of course made my erection stronger. Then she started to lick along the shaft of my dick, and swirl her tongue around the head, teasing me.

"Don't stop, Jim, that's heaven... she gasped, as my tongue swirled around her clit. I could tell she was very close to coming -- and then her mouth engulfed my dick in warm wet sweetness. She was right -- this was heaven -- and I was close too.

"Aaaaaaah....." she let out a long sigh as she came, and her sweet salty juice drenched my face. At the same time I realised that my dick was still in her mouth, the lips around the base, and it dawned on me that it wasn't her mouth at all.

Jesus! But it felt so good, the wet tongue working the underside of my shaft and around the head, and all I could do was give myself up to the rising sensation in my balls. I came really hard, pumping jet after jet of cum into the warm wetness.

She settled onto my body, her pussy in my face, tits squashed against my tummy, head on my groin. I could feel her tongue lovingly licking the cum from my limp dick. She then rolled off me, sat up, and began to play with my balls, grinning all the while. Lifting my head, the first thing I saw as Andrew, sitting at my feet, with a grin on his face.

"She asked me to do it - at breakfast - she made me promise," he explained.

"Don't be cross, Jim," Tishy said, still smiling, "It was so erotic - I've always wanted to watch a guy suck your dick. Go on, admit it, it did feel good, didn't it?"

She was right of course - it did! I laughed out loud, still trying to get my head around what had just happened. "Just don't do it again," I said, eventually.

"I hope Andrew didn't find it too horrid when you came," said Tishy, provacatively.

"No, no," said Andrew, "Just glad to help out."

"And what did she promise you in return, at breakfast?" I asked.

"Now, now, Jim, a gentleman doesn't ask," said Tishy, grinning. "Let's go for a swim," and she stood up and held out her hands, one to each of us, to pull us up. Then she ran down the beach, crying "Last one in is a sissy!"

The water was still very cold - it doesn't really warm up until late afternoon. But we swam and splashed, and I pushed Tishy right under, in revenge. She came up spluttering, and swam to Andrew for protection. He held her close, and then played with her tits. But it was too cold to stay in for long, and soon we came back up the beach and flopped on the grass to dry off.

While Tishy made sandwiches for lunch, I went with Andrew to get fresh water from the spring. "Having a good day?" I asked - "I told you she'd be willing to try anything."

"She's not the only one," said Andrew grinning.

"Why did you pull out before you came?" I asked -- "I always like to come inside - it feels so good."

"Really? My girlfriend would never let me do that -- she insisted I always pull out. She said she was afraid of getting pregnant -- even though she was on the pill."

"Well you don't have to worry about that with Tishy. You come in her wherever you like -- even up her bum if you want to."

"You're kidding -- I always thought women didn't like that -- that it wasn't respectful."

"A woman doesn't really want to be respected, Andrew - it's all a pretence. Once she's in heat, her body takes over, and she just wants to be taken. Then you can enjoy using her for your own pleasure, any way you want."

Andrew looked excited and worried all at the same time. "I've never thought of it like that," he said.

"Well it's time you did," I said. On the way back, I was thinking about what I'd just said, and I felt a bit sorry for Andrew, and his inhibitions. But then I thought of my own, too.

Tishy was bright and cheerful when we got back, and we sat together eating our lunch, and chatting about this and that. I made the tea. Andrew went for a pee. "Happy?" I asked her.

"Oh yes," she said, spreading her legs, and brushing her fingers against her pussy. "And getting randy again. He has such a nice dick - it's the curve - it kind of rubs me up just the right way."

"Well," I said, "Enjoy it while you can."

When Andrew returned, she continued playing with herself, shamelessly, in front of him - one hand cupping her tit, squeezing her nipple, the other between her legs. Neither of us could take our eyes off her - and she was loving the attention. She thrust two fingers up her pussy, which was so wet we heard the squelch.

"You see, Andrew," I said - "A bitch on heat." She grinned at me, and tugged at her nipple.

"If you were real gentlemen you'd help me out," she said. I knelt behind her, pinning her arms, and taking her breast in my hand, squeezed the nipple hard. She gasped, and spread her legs very wide. "Go on, Andrew, you know you want to...," she said hoarsely.

Andrew crawled between her legs, and began kissing the soft inside of her thighs. Soon his mouth was on her wide open pussy, lapping at the wetness between her swollen lips. She relaxed back against me, my dick hard against her bottom, and gave herself up to pleasure.

As he swirled his tongue around her clit, she put her hand on his head, to hold him against her, and began to thrust against him with her hips, as the first waves hit her. "Yes.... harder..." she demanded, and she came with a shudder, right through her body.

Andrew's face emerged, smeared with her juices. He looked very pleased with himself. I let her back onto the grass to rest, and she gently kissed the tip of my stiff dick.

Eventually she rolled over onto her front, then worked back onto her knees, so that her bum was in the air, directly in Andrew's face. He must have had a perfect closeup of her wet open pussy. "Take me from behind," she said, "I want to feel you deep inside me."

He didn't need to be told twice, and working the swollen head of his dick into her wetness, slid right up her. She gasped as he took her. I sat back and watched as he screwed her, holding her hips in both hands to steady himself as he thrust hard into her body. "That's it," I said, "Give it to her -- you know she wants it." I think I was as excited as he was.

She was pushing back, in time with his movements, letting out a little cry every time his prick pushed deep into her wetness. Her tits swung back and forth wildly. Eventually his buttocks clenched hard, and with a last thrust he started coming inside her, holding her firm by the hips while he pumped his cum into her body.

When he was done, he let go, his dick slipped out, and a few last drops of cum fell to the ground. She wiggled her hips. "Who's next?" she said, looking straight at my prick, which was indeed very stiff.

It was my turn to give her one of those looks. "She's insatiable," I said, grinning at Andrew. He moved aside, and I came round behind her, grabbing the sun oil. She was quite a sight, her rosebud inviting, her pussy still open, and his cum and her juices dribbling down the inside of her thigh.

I poured some oil between her bum cheeks, and worked it into her hole with my thumb. "Tell me where you want it," I said.

"Bastard," she whimpered. "You know where I want it -- up my bum!" and she buried her face in her hands. Running my hands over her smooth round buttocks, I eased the head of my prick slowly into her bottom, and then once the head was inside shoved the rest right up her. She grunted with pleasure.

She was tight and hot, and all mine. A few hard strokes, and she was coming again, and I was coming, hard. Having shot my load, I slumped forward onto her quivering body, and gently cupped her lovely knockers in my hands, teasing the pointy nipples. I kissed the back of her neck.

We all three lay in the sun, absorbing the warmth. After some time, Tishy rolled over onto her back, and sat up. I sat up too. "Well, that was fun," she said. I could see cum oozing from her pussy. We kissed, deeply, forgetting Andrew for the moment. "I feel all sticky," she said -- "Let's go for another swim."