Primal Instinct Pt. 09

Story Info
My wife buys fuck-me shoes for Euan and his camera.
14k words
4.8
7.6k
17

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edinbedin
edinbedin
159 Followers

Part 9 -- You may want to read the earlier parts first. Or not. Everyone involved is of legal age. Comments welcome.

*****

It had been quite a while since Rory's birthday, when Tishy had posed for his friends Euan and Alastair. So I was surprised when, out of nowhere, she said "You remember Euan, Rory's friend?"

"You mean the tall, well built lad?" I replied, "Early twenties, perhaps?" -- I was rather losing track of Tishy's boys, but this one I remembered.

"Yes," she replied, "the one with the piercing blue eyes and winning smile."

"Perhaps a bit on the cocky side," I added.

"Rory said he liked photography. I'd quite like to pose for him," she said -- "What do you think?"

"I guess he'd be up for it," I replied.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure he would..." she grinned.

I told her I could get hold of Rory and have him ask Euan to call us. Euan got back pretty quickly, and we arranged for him to come over the very next evening.

When Euan showed up, Tishy answered the door, gave him a big hug -- "So good of you to come around, Euan."

Euan smiled, saying, "Yes, I'd been hoping to see you again, Mrs McKay."

Tishy brought him into the kitchen and he sat with me at the table while she went about preparing a bit of supper. We watched her and made conversation while she got things ready.

For Euan's benefit, my wife was wearing a long sleeved cotton blouse, no bra, and jeans. The blouse was rather loose, giving her big firm breasts plenty of freedom. Her nipples were hard from grazing against the material as she moved around the kitchen. So not only did she look good -- she felt good too.

The blouse wasn't really that see through, unless the light was just right and behind her. Then you could see the silhouette of her breasts, which was probably why Euan seemed so interested in watching her.

When Tishy brought our supper, she sat down across from Euan, offering both of us an excellent view of her ample tits and poking nipples under the blouse. I watched with amusement as Euan tried not to stare too obviously at Tishy's tits.

"Do you remember Rory's birthday?" asked Tishy.

Euan nodded, lost in her tits. "Yes, of course," he said, at last, "I remember very well, Mrs MacKay."

"I hoped you might," she said, beaming with pleasure.

"It was the coolest thing I've ever seen -- especially when you took your top off -- that was awesome."

"That was the first time I'd ever done that in front of a group of guys. I was really nervous," Tishy told him.

"Really?" exclaimed Euan -- "But you looked so confident -- not nervous at all -- I thought you did it all the time."

Tishy blushed at this. "I really did it for Rory. But actually I enjoyed it -- it was so much fun."

"Rory was such a lucky guy - we all talked about it afterwards. Everyone was so jealous of him," Euan responded.

"But I guess a tall handsome guy like you has no problem pulling girls?"

Euan blushed. "Actually I haven't had many girlfriends," he said, "It gets complicated so quickly -- I'd rather not get too involved."

"Very wise, Euan," I said -- "Enjoy your freedom while you can."

"Actually," said Euan, "What I like best is just looking -- at girls, I mean. I go to a photography club, and sometimes we have a life class with a real model."

"You mean in the nude?" asked Tishy, genuinely curious.

"Yes, sometimes -- but not very often -- it's difficult to find suitable models," explained Euan.

"I guess it is," I said, thoughtfully.

"Would you like me to pose for you?" asked Tishy, brightly. "I mean not nude, of course, but a bit naughty if you like." At this she slid her hand across her tummy, and up to cup her breast.

"That would be fantastic, Mrs McKay!" said Euan -- "You're so pretty -- I'm sure you'd be a great model."

"But just in private at home," she added -- "Not at the club!" And she giggled with nervous excitement, squeezing her nipple through the top.

I knew exactly what she was thinking -- Euan really was a handsome boy. "How about you, Jim?" she went on. "Is it alright with you if I pose for Euan, just for fun?"

She knew what my answer would be before she asked. "Sure, if you guys want to try it -- Euan could use my digital camera."

Thinking for a second, Tishy suggested they could take a few practice photos right away using Euan's phone, just to see how it went. I suggested going to the drawing room where was already a fire going which would make a nice background for their pictures.

Tishy asked Euan, "Ok, mister photographer, how do you want me?"

Euan was at a loss for words, so I tried to help him out. "Just think to yourself how you want her -- standing, sitting, lying down - maybe in front of the fire so that its light would silhouette her breasts, or perhaps have her unbutton her blouse a little lower, or maybe all the way. She'll do whatever you want."

Tishy blushed at that, and added, "Jim is right -- just think of what you'd like and then make me do it -- I love to be told what to do. Don't be shy, have some fun."

"OK," said Euan, "I think I get the idea. Let's start with you standing in front of the fire." Tishy posed provocatively, with her hands behind her head and her chest thrust forward, and Euan kept moving and turning her until he got it just right and could see her entire breast through her blouse with the firelight behind.

"Now, Mrs McKay, kneel on the floor, and lean back, please" he instructed, and she knelt obediently, and jiggled her chest until he got what he wanted. "Now tuck your blouse into your jeans, to pull it tight over your tits," and she did, so that her nipple showed plainly through the thin material.

"Would you like me to touch my tits?" she asked innocently, and he nodded. She brushed her hand across her nipples, and they grew hard and pointy. Another sexy photo.

"Now show me what you've got, Euan," she said. We all looked at all the photos he'd taken so far, and agreed they'd turned out pretty well.

"You're a natural," I said, encouragingly.

"OK, now what?" Tishy asked, expectantly.

"Why don't you sit in the armchair near the fire," he suggested, "And undo a few buttons of your blouse for me."

"You do it," she said, "Arrange me just as you want me."

Euan's hands were shaking a little as he awkwardly unbuttoned Tishy's blouse just as far as her generous cleavage. I got excited watching -- he was so close to touching her. After a few more photos, he went back and opened a couple more, exposing the side of her breast.

He then took photos from different angles, then down her blouse trying to get a glimpse of nipple. Then he pulled the blouse out of her jeans, so that it was loose. "Lean forwards," he said, and knowing just what he wanted she put her elbows on her knees, the blouse dropped down and he took photos of her tits swaying inside.

He put a hand on her shoulder, gently pushed her back into the chair, and undid the remaining buttons on the blouse. She lay back dreamily, enjoying the attention. "Lift your right leg over the chair, Mrs McKay" he instructed, and got some lovely shots with her jeans tight over her crotch, her tits still half covered but her cleavage and tummy exposed.

He lifted one side of her blouse, looking nervously at me for approval. I grinned of course, and he lifted it just enough to expose her right nipple. He accidentally brushed it with his hand as he pulled back for more pictures.

I thought he'd now push the blouse aside completely, but instead he said "Now, Mrs McKay, I want you to help me out by opening the blouse yourself. I want it to look as though you're deliberately showing me your tits. Do it really slowly, to tease me."

She smiled sweetly, and said "Whatever you want, honey." I watched as Tishy looked directly into Euan's camera and slowly exposed one breast and then the other. I noticed both her nipples were now very erect, she was clearly excited.

She then slid the blouse off her shoulders, leaned forward a little, and let her big knockers swing free for Euan. It was all I could do to stop myself taking them in my hands. My dick was rock hard, and I guess his was too.

Tishy broke the spell with a laugh, and said, "Wow, that was sexy. I hope you got some good photos?" She didn't bother closing her blouse, leaving her tits out and uncovered.

We had another look at Euan's photos. Most were pretty good, but the series of Tishy showing him her tits were the best.

Tishy said she thought that was enough for today and suggested Euan think about what photos he wanted to take next time. "I can get some sexy outfits together so you'll have a variety to choose from," she suggested. "Is there anything in particular you'd like?"

Euan thought a moment, then said "I'd like to see you in stockings and heels, Mrs McKay -- really high heels -- stillettos."

"I'll see what I can do," she said, smiling. "I enjoyed you opening my blouse, and telling me what to do. Having you undressing and touching me would make some great photos -- don't you think?"

I grinned, and so did Euan. We decided on another session the following weekend -- Tishy told him to come around early so they could spend the whole of the evening taking photos.

After he'd gone, she turned to me, still with her blouse undone. I finally got my hands on her tits. "You looked fantastic this evening, Mrs McKay" I said -- "He must have been so turned on."

"I was pretty excited myself," she said -- "He's such a good looking lad, don't you think?"

"In that case," I said, "Before the weekend we'd better get you some serious heels -- we don't want to disappoint him."

I should mention that Tishy is quite tall, so doesn't normally wear heels -- not very high ones anyway. But I rather liked the idea of seeing her in something really slutty -- lace up boots with six inch stilletos, perhaps...

She looked at me, nervous but excited. "Are you sure?" she said, softly. I pinched her nipple, and slid my hand under her bottom, pulling her up to me for a kiss.

"Of course I'm sure," I said.

That Thursday we both took an afternoon off work to do some shopping. As we walked hand in hand through the shopping centre in search of a shoe shop, Tishy attracted a lot of attention, and not only from the men. Perhaps this was in part due to her new confidence in her body, but her firm boobs swinging beneath a low cut loose top may also have had something to do with it. Or it may have been the short leather skirt, just covering the tops of her black holdups.

My hand was on her waist, slipped under the top on bare skin. Looking across at her I caught a glimpse of a hard nipple down the top. Her new found self-confidence was such a turn on -- that she felt emboldened enough to walk in public without the support of a bra. I was a lucky man.

"That one," Tishy said after a while, pointing to an expensive-looking shoe shop.

"Goodness," I muttered under my breath, seeing the price tags on the shoes in the window. Not surprisingly there was only a handful of customers in the store, clearly just browsing.

Tishy had obviously been in here before as she led me directly to a row of slutty looking stilettos, immediately picking out the shoe she wanted.

"What do you think?" she asked, handing it to me. Black leather with a four-inch heel and two buckled straps to go around the ankle.

"Try them on," I said, looking at the price tag in horror.

Tishy saw the look on my face -- "They'll be worth it, trust me." She looked over at the checkout, catching the eye of the smart looking shop assistants, a man and a woman.

I watched the female assistant walk towards us. She was actually more a girl than a woman -- tall and slender, very pretty, a small mouth with bright red lipstick. She wore a white blouse, a tight-fitting black skirt, slit up one side, and shoes very similar to the ones Tishy had chosen, perhaps even higher. 'Proper slut shoes,' I thought as she approached -- it was the way her hips swayed as she walked.

"Can I help you, madam?" she asked, her voice posh but soft.

Tishy read her name badge. "I'd like to try these, please, Chloe," she said, handing her the shoe.

I watched as she ran her eye over Tishy's body, her eyes pausing on her hard nipples for a few seconds before saying, "Take a seat, I'll just be a second."

Tishy watched her walk away with the shoe in her hand, exchanging a few words with the male assistant as she passed by the counter. "Nice legs," my wife whispered to me. I had to agree.

While we waited for Chloe to return, I stood behind Tishy, now sitting on one of the fitting chairs. Her skirt had risen as she'd sat down, exposing the top of the holdups. 'This should be interesting,' I thought.

Chloe quickly returned with the shoes. Taking them out of the box, she passed them to Tishy, who slipped her foot in, then bent forward to buckle the straps. I watched from behind the row of chairs, and saw Chloe's eyes widen as she saw down the front of my wife's top.

I was a little surprised that she didn't look away. In fact, she seemed to be trying to get a better look -- she was checking out her tits! The world really is full of perverts --who'd have guessed?

"Would you like help with that?" Chloe asked sympathetically, seeing Tishy struggling with the buckle. Kneeling in front of her, she took her foot into her lap, and began buckling the straps for her. Once finished, she looked up submissively. "It's not too tight, is it?"

"They feel a little tight around the toes," Tishy replied, looking at the shoes.

"Let's see." Chloe lifted Tishy's foot back into her lap, pressing her thumb around the tip of the shoes, checking the fit.

"They do feel a little tight," Chloe said, raising her head, her eyes widening further as she looked up my wife's skirt. Tishy instinctively closed her legs, not wanting to offend the assistant.

But when Chloe didn't look away, but carried on massaging the foot in her lap, my wife's legs parted again, ever so casually. I felt my dick hardening in my pants as I watched Chloe looking up my wife's skirt at her knickers. I wondered if they were wet.

Tishy watched Chloe's face blushing as she relaxed her legs, allowing her knee to fall to the side, exposing her crotch. A brief image of Chloe's lovely face, buried between my wife's thighs, flashed through my mind.

Chloe looked up at Tishy, a smile spreading across her face. "I think I need to find something... a bit bigger." She took one more look up Tishy's skirt before placing her foot back onto the floor, then stood up and made her way to the back of the shop to retrieve another pair of shoes.

Tishy turned to me, whispering, "Did you see that? She was looking up my skirt."

"I know. My dick's so hard... "

Tishy was about to say something else when Chloe walked back out into the shop, stopping at the counter to speak to her male colleague. After a few brief words he looked over towards Tishy, his facial expression hard to read, then nodded at Chloe. I wondered if we were about to be thrown out.

Chloe approached carrying a shoebox while the male assistant watched. I was mesmerised by her swaying hips and deep blue eyes. Just as she arrived, I swear she winked at me.

Taking the shoes out of the box, Chloe then knelt down again submissively. Lifting Tishy's right foot, she slipped the shoe on, then tied the straps while keeping her eyes fixed firmly on her stockinged feet.

"Is that better, madam?" Chloe asked, looking up from her foot, up her body, then into her eyes for the first time, then into mine.

"Yes, I think so," Tishy replied, also glancing up at me, as if for approval.

"I really don't know," Chloe said, looking thoughtfully up my wife's skirt again -- "Maybe we need a second opinion." Standing up, she smoothed down her own tight black skirt, and indicated with her head for the man at the counter to come over to help her.

I watched him walk slowly, and rather seriously it must be said, over to where Tishy sat. He was older than Chloe, handsome, wearing a sharp suit and tie. I wondered again whether we had gone too far and upset Chloe. I needn't have worried.

"Good afternoon. I'm Mark." Seeing the confused look on Tishy's face, he continued, "I'm Chloe's husband. We run this shop together. Now what seems to be the trouble?"

Tishy looked up at Chloe, who was looking at us with an amused expression. She'd just called her husband over to us, knowing that Tishy was showing off her knickers. I guess we're not the only pervs here today, I thought.

"We're not sure about the tightness of the fit," explained Chloe.

"Let's try the other one," Mark said, kneeling in front of my wife just as Chloe had done. Tishy allowed Mark to take control, lifting her stockinged foot and placing it into his lap as he reached for the other shoe. With both her legs now stretched out, she was forced to slide forward, bringing her bum to the edge of the seat.

He gently and ever so briefly massaged her foot, before slipping on the second shoe. He then held her leg as he fastened the straps, so that she had to part her knees. Tishy watched his face as he looked up between her thighs, smiling as he stared up her skirt. Tishy relaxed her legs, allowing her thighs to part. Mark ran his hand around her ankle, like a caress. This guy's done this before, I thought -- a true professional.

While Mark attended to Tishy's feet I walked around to stand by the counter, to get a better view of him staring up my wife's skirt. Her thighs were soft and white above the holdups, and her white lacy knickers pulled tight over her pussy. It was a beautiful sight -- my prick was hard in my pants, and I didn't care who knew it.

"You'd be surprised how often this happens."

I turned to see that Chloe had come over to lean on the counter, right next to me. She had a dreamy smile, and her wet tongue was caught between her teeth. I felt like a naughty schoolboy, caught trying to steal a glimpse up teacher's skirt.

"This doesn't bother you? A customer showing your husband her knickers?" I said eventually.

"Actually it turns me on," she replied, still dreamy, "Especially when she has such a handsome man with her. And it always ends in a sale," she added, laughing. Tishy was looking up at us, clearly having heard what Chloe had just said. She opened her legs a touch wider.

We watched together as Mark felt the toes of the shoes, testing the fit. Then to my delight, he moved his hands up the back of her calves, causing Tishy to draw in her breath. He stopped just short of her knees before asking, "Would you like to try walking in them, madam?" Tishy nodded.

"What about you?" Chloe asked me -- "Do you enjoy your wife flashing other men... and women? I bet this was your idea - it's usually the man's idea... at first." I wasn't sure if she was teasing me. But then I got my answer as I felt a hand brush almost imperceptibly across the front of my pants. "I knew it," she said laughing.

Tishy was now walking a few steps in the four inch heels, while we all stared at her. Her legs and bum looked fantastic.

"Your wife looks good in heels," said Chloe, casually. "They tighten her thighs and bottom when she walks." I looked to one side, and noticed for the first time Chloe's provocative pose -- long legs straight, bent at the waist, elbows on the counter. All ready to be spanked, I thought, inappropriately. She wiggled naughtily.

Mark seemed to be paying more attention to my wife's legs than the shoes, and who could blame him? "Very stylish, madam" he told her as she came back to the chair.

"Thank you," Tishy said, rather primly, placing her left foot back into his lap, as if he was there only to serve her. He rewarded her my massaging her stockinged foot again after removing the shoe.

She placed her left foot back into his lap, rather unnecessarily, and Mark lifted her other foot, holding it up in front of his chest. She dropped her knee to the side, fully opening her crotch to his gaze. Even from the counter we could see quite plainly her puffy pussy lips, now split by the panties. Mark must have been able to smell her arousal.

edinbedin
edinbedin
159 Followers