Primal Instinct Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a big boy, aren't you, Euan?" she said. He just grinned. She straightened up, so her pussy was almost brushing his nose. He inhaled sharply, but before he could pull her to him, she got off the sofa, and knelt on the floor between his legs. She then undid his belt, pulled down the zip, and slipped her hand inside, for a feel. "That's better already, isn't it?" He nodded.

"Stand up," she said, "I want to see it." He stood in front of her, and taking his jeans and underwear together, she slowly drew them over his hips until his stiff dick popped out, almost hitting her in the face. She was right -- he was big. His jeans dropped down to his ankles, and he stood naked and erect before her.

There was a sharp intake of breath, as she took in his monster. It wasn't that it was very long, like Dick's, but it was fat, very fat -- red and veined -- with a shiny purple knob like a big plum. His balls hung heavy and low. She stared in awe. "Goodness," she said, quietly.

It was clear he was on the edge of coming, and she touched him rather tentatively, fondling his balls in one hand while she stroked his shaft with one finger, exploring the veins. She circled the purple head, smearing the juice over the shiny surface, then rubbing tentatively just beneath.

He was breathing heavily, and I knew he was now very close. Putting out her tongue, she licked the tight triangle just below the head. She then moved slowly forwards to take him in her mouth, but before she got there, he exploded, the cum splashing in quick short bursts on her cheek, her neck, in her hair. She tried to get him into her mouth, but he was big, and the cum just kept on coming and coming. It wasn't long before it was literally running out of the corners of her mouth and dripping in dollops off her chin, onto her tits, then between them onto her tummy.

When he was finally spent, my wife pulled her mouth from his prick. It was covered in her saliva and cum, as was her mouth and chin -- what a sight! "Goodness," she whispered, again. Turning her face to me and the camera, she rubbed the still swollen knob over her cheeks and mouth, licking it to clean the cum from the head and then down the fat shaft. All done, she released it, and it flopped down heavily onto her wet tits. "Goodness," she said for the third time, laughing now -- "Jim, did you get that? -- so much -- it's everywhere!"

"Yes, I got it all, sweetheart," I said, holding my camera.

Euan sat down heavily on the sofa, obviously exhausted. "I'm so sorry," he said, "I tried to hold back, but it I couldn't help myself."

"Don't be sorry," she said, "It was beautiful, wasn't it Jim?"

"Very impressive," I said. Actually she was right, it was beautiful -- one of my shots actually caught a huge jet of cum (either the second or third) just as it came from his prick, with Tishy's startled face, cheek already splattered, just behind it. A wonderful photo, though not one we framed and put on the piano.

Tishy started scooping up the cum from her tummy, and smearing it over her tits. Some had even dribbled down to her pussy. I dropped my shorts -- I desperately needed to come too. She looked up at my stiff short prick, and rolled her eyes. "You too?" she said, with a smile.

Then she silently ran her tongue over her lips, and I pushed the swollen head of my prick between them. I was so close that as soon as I felt her hot sticky wetness, sucking me all the way in, I came in hot jets on the back of her throat. She swallowed it all down, without a murmur. And gave me a wink. She was a good wife.

I don't think Euan even noticed -- he was out for the count on the sofa.

"I could do with that glass of wine now," said Tishy, "Cum makes me thirsty."

"I'll get a couple more beers too," I replied, "See if we can revive Don Euan." Cold beer soon brought him back to life, and we sat in a row on the sofa, drinking, chatting and laughing.

I noticed the black choker was ruined. "Don't worry," she said, "It'll wash." There were also splashes of cum on the sofa, which I guessed would be more difficult to clean -- and explain to after-dinner guests.

Tishy had her hand on our thighs, one either side, brushing against our limp dicks, perhaps in a futile effort to stiffen them. She turned to Euan, his hand playfully fondling her tits. "I hope you don't normally come so fast," she said, teasing, "It rather leaves a girl hanging."

He blushed, and squeezed her nipple. "You're such a cock tease, Mrs McKay," he said, defensively, but smiling too.

She looked offended. "I'm sorry, I promise to be good from now on. I can be a real submissive slut, can't I Jim?"

"You can be whatever you want to be, sweetheart," I replied, taking hold of my camera again.

Leaning against Euan, my wife straddled his thigh, and explored his body with her hands -- chest and tummy and hips -- as if she was trying to memorise the feel of his hard body and soft young skin. "You so turn me on," she explained, as if it was necessary. His hands roamed over her body as he returned the compliment.

"Suck my tits," she whispered. They must have tasted pretty salty, but he didn't seem to mind, and soon her hard nipples glistened with his saliva, as he worked her up. Her hand left his soft fat dick, and went back to her pussy, slipping two fingers inside her wetness.

She then brought her fingers up to her mouth. Euan looked up from her tits, and watched as she sucked her fingers. "Sweet," she said. She then took his hand, and drew it down between her legs. "Finger my cunt, Euan -- I feel so randy."

Needless to say his fingers were soon inside her, first two, then three. He held onto the back of her neck with his other hand, and went back to sucking her tits. I knew she couldn't last long now. I could hear the squelching of his fingers in her wet twat.. She reached down, holding Euan's hand tight against her pussy as he fingered her, took a deep breath, moaned loudly and came hard, her tits shaking with each spasm.

After her orgasm had subsided, she pulled Euan to her and kissed him long and hard. As they kissed, his hands went back to her breasts. They broke away after a while but Euan continued gently fondling her. I quit taking photos and just let them enjoy getting to know each other's bodies. Her hands played with his balls and soft dick, taking in their weight and size.

I had an interesting idea. "Let's try a few more photos," I suggested. They didn't object, so I picked my tie up from the floor, and got Euan to stand on the rug before the fire, while Tishy knelt in front of him, her face level with his heavy hanging prick. She liked this.

"Put your hands behind your back for me, sweetheart," I said kindly. She looked at me unsure, but did it anyway, and I tied them loosely together with the tie. She looked up at Euan sweetly, and ran her tongue over her lips.

"Now Euan, she's your slut to enjoy. Start by teasing her with your big dick." Euan looked at me, a smile forming, lifted his limp prick in his hand, and rubbed her cheek, and then around her mouth. Tishy pushed out her tongue, and tried to lick it. He played with her for a while, then let her run her tongue around the knob. She was aching to have it in her mouth.

It only took a short time before my wife opened her mouth wide and managed to suck the soft head of his prick inside. As she did so, she looked over to me so I could capture his fat knob sliding between her lips and disappearing into her mouth. She was very much into it and really wanted to suck his dick.

The more she played, the more he grew, and soon her lips were sliding over the head, and down the shaft, back and forth. Euan's hips rocked gently to help her. Occasional she would stop to lick and swirl her tongue under and around the head, then again take its length right into her mouth. Her eyes were closed -- she was entirely focussed on the sensations.

I was intrigued to see how much she could take -- with me she manages it all, but then I've only got four inches -- Euan had more than six. While it was still soft she could take him all the way, her nose on his tummy, but as he grew it became more difficult, and eventually, try as she might, there was an inch at the root that she could no longer reach with her lips, only with her tongue.

I walked right around her, for the view. Her lovely bottom was stuck out behind her bound hands, and rocked back and forth as she worked his dick. Her thighs were apart, and between them her pussy lips were wet, swollen and trembling.

Eventually she pulled back, and he withdrew with a plop, springing upwards -- he was now fully erect. She got her breath back, and tipped her head sideways, his stiff wet prick on her cheek, to suck on his balls, one at a time -- they were too big to take together. Then she planted wet kisses on the underside of his prick, and worked her way up to its head. Once there, she took the tip of her tongue and slowly used it to work the soft sensitive part just beneath the head.

Euan pulled back, and she opened her mouth making an O with her lips. He pushed back inside, with some difficulty, holding the back of her head. I took a lovely photo of my wife with her lips wrapped tightly around Euan's fat knob. He then pushed home, holding his prick at the base so as not to go in too far. As he picked up pace, back and forth, I said "That's enough," and he pulled out -- I didn't want him to come just yet.

"You like sucking cock, don't you, Mrs McKay?" said Euan, vulgarly.

She was gasping for breath. "Yes," she said, softly, "I do."

She opened her mouth to take him back in. "You see, Euan -- she can't get enough," I said. She closed it again, humiliated. I took her by the back of the neck and pushed her face down onto the rug. Her compliance was astonishing. I felt between her legs, sliding one finger in the wetness between her open quivering lips. I had a lovely wife.

Euan knelt behind her, his erection, wet from her mouth, pointing sharply upwards. "Slide it between her bum cheeks," I said. He pulled them apart with two hands, and slid the base of his shaft along her cleft, over her rosebud. There was no way I was letting him inside her bum though -- the head of his dick was enormous.

"Now along her pussy lips," and he pushed down his prick, with some difficulty, and slid it between her thighs. The upward pressure pressed it right up into her slit, and as he worked back and forth, his knob ran over her clit again and again.

"Oh, oh, God, no, yes" she whimpered, and came hard, her whole body shaking with pleasure.

I didn't want to let her down too far -- I wanted to keep her worked up. "Wet your knob in her cunt," I said to Euan, and he pulled back, just enough, then pushed forwards. She pushed back to help him. At first it wouldn't go in, but he persisted, pushing more firmly, and all of a sudden he was inside. He pulled out again, and the shiny purple plum was dripping with her juice.

"Play with her," I said, and he pushed back and forth, in and out, until she cried out in frustration, pushing back vigorously against him, trying to take him further in. It was a nice game, and I think Euan enjoyed it as much as I did.

"Just put it up me, you bastard," she cried out. He looked at me, I nodded, and he slid right in, to the hilt. She gasped. "Fuck," she said, "That's so good." The look on her face was priceless -- pure joy. Euan pulled back again, and now his entire hard prick was dripping with her creamy cum. She was breathing hard, panting with lust.

"Again," I said, and again he pushed inside her, more easily this time, all the way in, and rocked back and forth, his big balls swaying in time with her tits, and then pulled back out again.

"Bastard," she said.

"OK," I said, and pulled on the tie to undo her hands. "On your back, woman." I gave her a cushion to rest on. "Now spread your legs for Euan." She looked up at me, a mixture of lust and fear in her eyes, and spread her legs as wide as they would go.

"Put your hands behind your knees, and pull back your legs," and she drew them back all the way to her chest. As she did so, her wet pussy opened completely, revealing her pink wet inner lips, and swollen clit all ready for Euan's hard prick. She was still wearing the shoes.

"She's all yours," I said to Euan, as he rubbed his huge knob up and down her slit and across her clit, then around the entrance. His hand was under her bum, helping to support her, rubbing with his wet thumb.

"You have such a fine cunt, Mrs McKay," he said.

"Fuck me -- just fuck me, Euan"

"And where do you want me to fuck you?" he asked, working her bum hole with his thumb.

"In my cunt, you bastard -- fuck my cunt!" She was now desperate.

He relented, and with a single thrust, pushed his prick right up her. She let out a grunt of pleasure, closed her eyes, and her head went right back. Then he began to really shag her, with long firm strokes. I was mesmerized by the way her tits shook every time he reached the bottom of his stroke. "Uh,...uh,....uh...," she went.

With Euan's dick pumping her pussy, long slow and firm, she was well on the way to another intense orgasm. She let go her thighs and grabbed his bum with both hands, pulling him into her as she bucked up, meeting his thrusts. As she came, she let out a long and low howl and convulsed, like an animal.

"Fuck, fuck,... fuck." She muttered as she came down.

Euan still hadn't finished with her, and continued working her right through the orgasm. "Come in me," she gasped, "Come in my cunt." He thrust into her harder and harder, holding her hips tightly, Tishy meeting every stroke with a grunt. His buttocks tensed, and then with every thrust he shot his cum into her body. She looked up at him, gratefully, as he filled her.

As he calmed down, she held out her arms, and he settled forwards, against her breasts, and she held him close, stroking his head. He was still inside her, his hips making little jerks which gradually died away. Then he rolled off her, his fat wet prick flopping onto his tummy.

Her thighs remained spread, and she was still wide open, cum dribbling from her gaping pussy onto the rug. Well and truly fucked.

We called it a night after that. After Euan had collected his things and gone home, we sat naked by the dying fire.

"Well," she said. "That was interesting."

"Yes," I said, "Wasn't it just."

"When you tied my hands behind my back, I nearly wet myself -- I was so excited."

"You know you could have got free at any time?"

"Of course -- but that wasn't the point -- I didn't want to be free. I wanted to be used -- I felt such a randy slut."

She had my hard dick in her hand, stroking it. I looked at her open, dribbling pussy, then up into her eyes.

"Fuck my cunt," she said. So I did.

To be continued...