Primal Instinct Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just to make sure there was no ambiguity, he now had her lift her top over her tits. "Really slowly, and never look away from the camera." I could now see what he wanted -- her breasts lifted slowly, and then dropped back in that delicious wobble.

He had her do it several times, each time trying to catch the drop. With the hard red nipples contrasted against the pale white flesh, the sight was hypnotic -- I found myself salivating with the desire to push my dick between her spread thighs and suck her tits.

"OK, that's enough, now take it right off," he said eventually, and she lifted the top over her head and dropped it behind her on the sofa. "Nice," was his comment. "Now put your hand between your legs, as if you want to touch yourself."

I think Tishy really did want to touch herself at this point.

"Let's see what we can do with the skirt," he said. Feeling around the folds of crimson material between her thighs, he found the place where the material split, and lifted either side back over her spread legs, like opening curtains. This revealed very skimpy dark red lacy panties, contrasting beautifully with the white thighs and black stockings. "Now touch your panties, Mrs McKay."

My dick was so hard now I was worried I might come in my pants. Euan must have been hard too, but he didn't show it -- his self control was impressive for one so young. And the shots we took were amazing.

"Now," he said, a slight dryness in his throat, "I want you to lift your left leg up onto the sofa... take it slowly, use your hand around your ankle." This pulled the material of the panties tight, between the outer lips, splitting the peach. Euan now knew Tishy even better than Mark and Chloe.

"Stroke it, just two fingers," said Euan, and Tishy touched herself gently, fingers either side of her outer lips, breathing heavily.

The position was uncomfortable though, and all of a sudden she lost her balance, and fell backwards onto the sofa, laughing. She lay on the sofa, her legs kicking in the air, and then rolled off onto the floor. "Well, that was different," I said grinning.

When she'd calmed down, we took another break. I fixed more drinks and we sat and chatted. Euan and I were still fully dressed, but Tishy came as she was, wearing only the wraparound skirt and of course the high heel shoes.

Euan couldn't take his eyes off Tishy's massive knockers, wobbling with her every movement, the rouged nipples only adding to the overall effect. "You like looking at my tits, don't you Euan?" she said.

"Yes, Mrs McKay," replied Euan, confused, "I like looking at all of you -- you're bloody gorgeous."

"It seems a bit unfair to have me sitting here topless while you're still fully clothed," she went on -- "I'd feel much more comfortable if you'd take your t-shirt off."

"I'm sorry, of course," replied Euan, and without further ado pulled the tee over his head. "Better?" he said, smirking a little.

"Oh, much better," she said, staring at his chest. It was indeed impressive -- a young man's chest, white and hairless, but without an ounce of fat, just hard muscle. "You must work out?" she asked, looking up into his bright blue eyes.

"Just a couple of nights a week," said Euan, obviously pleased by her attention.

"I think it's you we should photograph, not me," she went on, "You look great."

Euan blushed and looked down. "Perhaps another time, dear," I interrupted. "Let's take a look at Euan's new photos, see what he's got." I loosened my tie.

We each had our favourites. It was clear that he was really quite obsessed by her tits -- sometimes he'd even caught their movement. The rouge really helped. For the last photos, Euan had indeed made good use of his zoom, and the lips of her pussy, split by the red panties drawn up tight, were rather obviously glistening wet. Very sensual.

"That's almost pornographic!" exclaimed Tishy.

"I think it's rather artistic," I said, thinking of Euan. "It's the colours and textures. It doesn't look very comfortable though."

"It actually feels rather nice, drawn up so tight," she explained. "What do you think, Euan?"

Euan looked confused. "Well, if it looks good, and feels nice, how can it be porn?" he came out with, eventually. And took another sip of his beer.

I felt overdressed, and took my shirt off. It was very warm in the snug. "So what's next on your agenda Euan?" I asked.

"Perhaps Euan's had enough of me for one day," suggested Tishy. I noticed as she said this she slipped her hand onto his thigh, and squeezed. I could see that she hadn't had enough of Euan.

"No, I'm not tired at all," Euan answered, not surprisingly -- "This is the most fun I've had for a long time -- I'm up for anything," which was no doubt the exact truth.

"Good, what do you want me to do next. Put on another outfit?"

Euan hesitated before he answered. "You meant what you said about letting me pose you any way I wanted, right"?

"Yes, of course, I'm all yours, however you like," she replied, flippantly.

"In that case, Mrs McKay, I'd like you to take off your panties, and pose with nothing on but your shoes."

"I'm not sure I'm ready for that," she said, teasing, I thought.

Euan looked disappointed, and the conversation lapsed. Then he asked, unexpectedly, "Do you have a raincoat?"

"Of course," she said -- "Would you like me to get it?" And without further ado, she jumped up to rummage in the cloakroom.

We sipped our scotch. "I hope I haven't go too far again, Mr McKay?" he asked. "You did say I could ask her to do anything..."

"Of course," I said, "And I meant it. She's yours for the evening, Euan. She won't do anything she doesn't really want to. And I think she enjoys you being so direct."

I rather liked Euan -- his confidence and straight talking, his eye for a photograph, and, well, he had a great body, too. I admit I felt a touch jealous -- of his talent, and his youth, and the way my wife looked at him.

Eventually Tishy returned wearing her regular burberry raincoat, tied around the middle. With the heels, black stockings, and black choker, she looked all set for an important business meeting. She picked up her glass, and drained it.

"Let's go back to the barstool," suggested Euan. Tishy sat at the bar, while I stood behind and refilled her glass.

Euan began with some ordinary snaps of a woman in a raincoat, sitting at a bar, drinking white wine. Just as if she was hoping to be picked up by a handsome young man.

He then pulled the coat open at the top, to display some cleavage. "Look at me, as though you want to fuck me, Mrs McKay" he said. I think he meant the camera, but still, she got the idea.

He opened the coat some more, slipped his hand inside, and squeezed her nipple -- hard, from the look on her face. Still, it made a fine photo -- the breast visible inside the coat from the side, the nipple hard.

"Stand by the bar, and lift your left leg to the bar stool." The coat parted from the waist down, displaying her white thigh above the black holdups.

"Now, undo the belt -- slowly." She did as he instructed, and the coat swung open. As I'd already guessed, she was naked under the coat. Instinctively, she moved her hand to hide her pussy.

"Now bring your leg to the floor, and turn to face me." She leaned back on the bar, a silly grin on her face, the coat open the full length of her body, hand over her crotch.

"Put your hands on your hips, that's it, look into the camera." He lovely slit was now fully exposed to his gaze, with the little black landing strip above it.

Euan went to her, and with both hands lifted the coat off her shoulders, so that it dropped to the waist, exposing her breasts. "Spread your legs wider, just a little." It was difficult to do more in heels, but it was just enough for the lips of her pussy to part. He was clever.

She let the coat drop to the floor, and there she was, my gorgeous wife, nude. Well, not exactly nude -- she still wore the stockings and high heels -- and the black choker, adding a touch of class. And a cheeky grin.

"Pick up the coat, and hold it to the side, with one finger," instructed Euan. "That's it -- you look so naughty."

Tishy giggled, "Oh, I can be a really naughty girl when I want!"

She was right -- this was actually the naughtiest striptease I'd ever seen. The way she looked at Euan, the way she moved and that look on her face -- "Come fuck me" she was saying, to the camera and to Euan.

As Euan stared at her, she dropped the coat on the bar stool, put her hands on her inner thighs and ran them up over her pussy, tummy and tits. "I love being naked - it feels so good. This is so much fun!"

Even Euan knew how hot this sequence of photos was. But he didn't say anything, he just stood and looked at her, trying to decide what to do next. I knew precisely what I wanted to do... but Euan had other ideas.

"Let's put you up on the bar," he said. The kid had real imagination.

"Knickers or no knickers?" she replied, and pulled a pair of black lacy knickers from the pocket of the coat. She held up the knickers on one finger, as if to explain. "They're clean," she added, perhaps unnecessarily.

"Knickers," said Euan decisively. She smiled, and slipped them on. As she did so, she nearly fell off the heels, but he caught her upper arm to steady her. He then put his hands on her waist, and lifted her to sit on the counter in one swift easy motion, like a dancer. He was full of surprises.

"Ok, what's next?" Tishy asked excitedly, sitting now on the edge of the bar and opening and closing her legs like a kid.

He had her lie back on the bar, with one leg bent, and went back to taking photos. Then she turned over on to her tummy, and he took some nice shots of her looking into the camera, hands supporting her chin, her breasts nicely visible beneath, the shoes behind her head.

"Now roll back onto your knees, so your bum's in the air," he said, which was a bit cheekier. Soon she was on her hands and knees, looking like a wild cat, and he took photos from the front and side. "Move back and forth a little, so your tits sway -- just a little -- that's it," and he was right -- this made the shots so much more interesting.

"Jim, can you pinch her nipples for me?" he instructed -- and I did -- it was a pleasure. I gave her tits a fondle and a squeeze while I was at it.

He worked around behind her, taking photos all the time. "Put your face right down on the counter," he said, and we had a lovely view of her bottom, the see through lacy knickers stretched tight, and her tits visible beneath, resting on the bar.

"Nice," he said, putting down the camera. Then, with her bottom right in front of his face, he eased down the knickers just enough to expose her bum. More photos, and then he pulled the knickers down further, to her thighs, revealing the soft downy place between bum and pussy. My dick was bursting at this point -- she was so exposed -- and visibly aroused.

"Can you touch her Mr McKay -- make her wetter?" he said, looking at me.

"You can do it yourself -- if you like," I replied, smiling. He looked surprised, but pleased, and put the palm of his hand on her bum. Then slid his thumb down, between the lips of her pussy. She gasped, audibly.

He worked the thumb gently back and forth, while I took photos, and her breathing got heavier, and her pussy wetter. He stood back, and her pussy lips were quivering and very wet. He sucked his thumb, then went back to his camera.

"Now, Mrs McKay, come and sit on the edge of the bar again." At this point I think she'd have done anything he asked. She sat there looking slightly flustered, legs dangling. Her left shoe fell to the floor. The knickers were still around her thighs -- she hadn't bothered to pull them up.

"Let your hair down," he suggested. She released clip at the back of her head, and her long and beautiful black hair cascaded down over her shoulders. He rearranged it so that it all came down over her left shoulder, covering her breast.

He then turned his attention to her knickers, working them down her left leg. She helped him by raising her leg onto the counter, and once they were free he let them drop down her other leg, where they caught on her shoe. "Perfect," he said, and he was right -- she looked totally wanton.

After a few more photos, he surprised me again. "Put two fingers in your mouth for me, Mrs MacKay -- imagine you're sucking on a nice stiff cock." She looked at him wide eyed, then did as he said. It looked to me as though she was imagining sucking his cock. She rubbed her wet fingers across her lips, suggestively, smearing the lipstick, looking straight into the camera.

"Now feel your nipple." She played with it between her wet fingers, squeezed it and sighed, then pulled on it so that her breast lifted, then bounced back as it slipped between her fingers. She loves playing with her tits.

Her other hand ran gently across her tummy, then sank down between her legs. Her left leg was still up on the counter, so we could see everything. She was already very wet, and the fingers slipped easily inside. She fingered herself, back and forth, then squeezing, then her thumb circling her clit. Having been turned on all evening while posing, she now desperately wanted to come for Euan and his camera.

She convulsed over and over, moaning and whimpering as she came. Euan was still snapping away, but I just stopped to watch -- I love seeing her come, and this was one of the biggest orgasms she'd had for quite a while. She left quite a puddle on the counter.

As she recovered, she looked up at me for reassurance. I gave her a warm smile, and blew her a kiss. She looked exhausted, but satisfied. There were tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Euan, I couldn't help myself," she said disingenuously. He smiled kindly, then put down his camera.

"I nearly came myself," he said. And then winked at me. And went forward to help her down from the counter. She slid down into his arms, and he held her close, her head on his shoulder, until she was ready to stand. He whispered something in her ear, which I couldn't catch, and she pulled back.

"Let's take a break," I suggested. Euan went to the bathroom, and I picked up the lost shoe, and took Tishy over to the sofa for a sit down. With my arm around her, I whispered, "What did he say to you?"

"Oh," she said softly, he said, "Mrs McKay, you have a lovely cunt."

I was a bit shocked. I like the old Anglo-Saxon four-letter words -- fuck, cock, cunt -- but Tishy had always hated them -- 'vulgar language' was the phrase she used. And 'cunt' was the worst, in her mind -- totally offensive in fact. I guessed this would be the end of the evening.

"I'm sure he didn't mean to offend you," I said. "It's just the way he talks."

"Oh, I'm not offended at all," she replied, brightly -- "It's the most beautiful thing anyone ever said to me."

I guess I'll never understand women. I found my handkerchief (fortunately it was clean), and handed it to her to dry her eyes. Her makeup had run a bit, and she did her best to clean it up. Then she stuffed the hanky between her legs, to mop up some of the juice. "Musn't ruin the sofa," she said, and smiled weakly at me. I kissed her forehead, just as Euan returned.

"OK Euan, what's next?" Tishy asked, looking up and putting on a brave face. "Another outfit?"

He took her by the hands, lifted her to a standing position, then stood back to look her over. There was juice running on her thighs, and her makeup was still a bit untidy, but all things considered she looked pretty good.

"We could try some more relaxed nudes," said Euan, "Perhaps on the rug in front of the fire?"

Soon she was lying on the rug naked, while I put another log on, and poured two more beers. "Nothing for me," said Tishy -- "If I drink too much, I fall asleep. Then Jim would have to spank me, to keep me awake!"

"Now that's an interesting idea," said Euan, smiling. She was hardly serious.

"I think I'd rather watch you spank her," I said -- "and I guess it would make much better photos!"

"Seriously Jim," she went on, "Would you take some photos of me and Euan together? -- he has such a fine body -- and he deserves some time off, after working so hard for us."

"Oh, I'm fine -- I could go on all night," said Euan. And then, looking down at my wife, sprawled on the rug in only choker, stockings and heels, he had second thoughts.

She twirled her long hair in her fingers. "You could massage my shoulders. Pretty please?"

She sat up primly, legs crossed at the ankles, and straightened her back. Euan knelt behind her, and began to massage her shoulders with firm hands. I started snapping. He had a very firm muscled back, making a nice contrast to her long soft neck with the black choker.

Following my train of thought, he moved his left hand to the back of her neck, where the softest downy hairs are, and she sighed with pleasure. "Ooh, I love that," she said, "Don't stop, you have lovely hands."

She rolled her head, as he relaxed the tension at the back of her neck. "Euan," she said, "Did you enjoy seeing my tits and photographing them?"

"Of course," he said -- "They're wonderful -- I love the way they move -- fucking amazing."

"Would you like to feel them too?"

In reply, he slid his right hand down from her shoulder, and cupped her breast. He lifted it gently, then back and forth, brushing the nipple.

"You've been wanting to play with them all evening, haven't you?" she teased. He kissed the back of her neck, and soon both hands were on her tits, fondling, and occasionally squeezing her big nipples. She relaxed back onto him.

After a while she sat back up, and turned to look at him over her shoulder. "Would you like to suck on them?" she said, knowing it was a stupid question. "Why don't you sit on the sofa."

He sat back, and she knelt astride him, steadying herself with her hands on his bare shoulders. She settled her crotch into his lap, and her knockers swung inches from his chest. His eyes were fixed on her tits, so close. He slid his hands around her waist, while she ran her fingers lightly over his front, tracing the outline of his pecs.

"You're a beautiful boy," she said, dreamily. I wondered if she could feel his dick through his pants, under her pussy.

Then she lifted her body, and his hands slid over her bottom. Her breasts were now right in his face, and she placed her hand behind his neck and drew him to her. He latched his mouth onto her nipple almost immediately, and began to lick and suck. His hand went to Tishy's other breast and began playing with it.

While Euan was making love to my wife, I was taking photographs. They made a fine couple -- a mature woman made for pleasure and a fit young man, eager to please. I was surprised at how tender they were together -- it was lovely to watch. The contrast of their bodies in the firelight was a photographer's delight.

My balls were aching and full, and my hard dick was now pretty uncomfortable, trapped in my pants, so I took it out, and wanked slowly, just on the edge of coming, I so needed to get off -- but not yet.

I wasn't too surprised when she slid her free hand between her legs, lightly stroking her pussy. She loves to have her tits sucked -- it really turns her on. But then I noticed her hand drop surreptitiously into his lap, stroking his pants, exploring. Soon she found what she was looking for, and stroked it lightly between two fingers, gauging its width, and length. Euan didn't seem to mind -- though he was surely as sore and frustrated as I was.

I guess she must have been thinking the same thing, because she sank back into his lap, forcing him to release her tits, and gave him a brief kiss on the cheek, to compensate. Her enormous breasts glistened with his saliva. She rubbed her wet pussy against his crotch -- now I knew she could feel his dick.