Primal Instinct Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's excited, isn't she?" whispered Chloe.

"I believe she is, Chloe" I said, defensively. But then, perhaps in compensation, I inexplicably placed my hand on Chloe's skirt -- well, to be precise, on her firm, tight bum. She pushed back and I squeezed gently.

All too soon, it was all over. Mark placed Tishy's feet back onto the floor, Chloe stood up, and walked over to put them back in the box, and my wife was slipping her old shoes back on. Pushing herself up from the chair, she followed Mark over to the tills.

I casually walked over to collect the shoes from Chloe. She looked up at me gratefully. "You have lovely firm hands," she said as she handed me the box. For a brief moment I felt totally bewitched. Glancing guiltily at Tishy, I found she was still at the till, chatting with Mark as she put her card back into her purse.

Once out of the shop, I immediately asked, "What did he say to you at the till? I couldn't catch it."

Tishy looked up at me, her face teasing, "You're jealous aren't you?"

"No," I replied, "Just curious."

"I was asking him about lace-up boots with slutty heels. He said they have some round the back, not on display."

"I think he just wants to get into your knickers."

"Probably," she replied. "But I'm not really interested -- he has a tiny penis."

"How do you know?" I asked, shocked.

"I could feel it stiff between my toes." This woman never ceases to amaze me. "Chloe was lovely though -- and so sexy, don't you think?"

"Well," I said, "She's not really my type -- too flat chested."

"Then why where you fondling her bottom?"

"You saw that?" She grinned, triumphantly. Seeing I was caught red-handed, I stumbled on -- "It was the way she stood... it was so provocative... I hardly realised I was doing it... we were both so excited, looking up your skirt!"

"You wanted to fuck her," she said, grinning. I was rather shocked -- Tishy never used the F-word. "Was she wearing knickers?"

"I don't think so," I said cautiously, as if this was a trap -- "At least I couldn't feel any."

"Go on, admit it, you wanted to take out that stiff fat dick of yours and shove it right up her!" She dropped her hand to the front of my pants and squeezed my very hard prick. "See," she said, simply.

"Would you have minded?" I said, cautiously.

"Of course not -- you deserve a bit of fun. And Chloe is so cute." I couldn't really deny this -- it was those blue eyes and red rosebud mouth -- and long legs and round firm bum.

"I guess some of the other customers might have objected," I suggested, "To say nothing of her husband."

"Oh, I could have easily handled Mark," she replied. "Once his face was buried in my pussy, he probably wouldn't have noticed that you were servicing his wife."

I thought about this -- it was an attractive prospect.

"Besides," she added, "My guess is that they were working together -- he likes to see his wife being taken by a real man. Would you have come inside her?"

"Yes, of course," I said, frankly, "I wouldn't have been able to stop myself."

"Interesting," she said. "Perhaps we should go back to the shop so I can try on those boots with the six inch heels." And she laughed.

I wasn't quite sure how much she really meant of all this. But she was right, I had wanted Chloe. And why not? In a way it was disturbing -- Tishy was my woman, and I thought I didn't want any other. And I didn't -- but my prick did -- first Freya, now Chloe. And Tishy seemed fine with it. Amazing.

The weekend came around in no time at all. Tishy seemed to me excited, but nervous -- I think she really did fancy Euan. He seemed to me rather bolder than her other boys, and I was curious to see how far she would go.

"I want this to be just like when you let Dick pose me. I'm going to let Euan do everything, right down to him undressing me, and feeling me up," she said.

"In that case, you'll have to just what he says, and not be too intimidating," I replied, quite excited myself at the prospect of seeing Euan in control. As you know, my English wife can be rather prim and proper -- rather daunting for a younger man. So it would be interesting to see just how confident young Euan really was.

Saturday evening was upon us. Tishy and I had a quick dinner. I cleaned up while Tishy showered and did her hair and makeup. Euan arrived at seven o'clock sharp. I was expecting him to show up with just his phone as his camera, but instead, he had a digital 35mm with different lenses, filters, tri-pods. lights and reflectors. This was going to be quite a night.

I asked where he wanted to start, we wandered from room to room, and he said he thought the snug would be best, by the bar. I helped him set up his equipment. It looked like he was going to start with Tishy posing at the bar or the nearby chair. I quickly lit the fire.

I explained to him that Tishy wanted him to take control. "Just tell her to do whatever you want," I said -- "You can touch her too, to get her in the right pose, undress her, whatever. Just pretend she's a professional -- all yours for the evening."

"Christ," said Euan, "That would be fantastic -- are you sure, Mr McKay -- anything I like?"

"Anything," I confirmed. "I'll be here all the time -- I can always stop you if things get out of hand."

Tishy came in a few minutes later, hair looking glorious as usual, full makeup, but wearing her usual bath robe -- the same one she'd worn for Rory. From the way her breasts swayed, it was evident she hadn't much on underneath.

"Hello Euan," she said, casually, "Do you have any ideas on what you'd like me to wear?"

Euan said he had been thinking a skirt and blouse to start, preferably something dark. An office skirt and a dark blouse. "Just like you might for a business meeting, Mrs McKay" he added. "With your pale skin, dark colours make a nice contrast. Oh, and can you put your hair up?" He obviously had been giving this some thought.

As Tishy was leaving to get dressed, she stopped and spun back around, asking, "Bra or no bra?" It was the perfect question because when she stopped spinning, her breasts kept going, then swayed back into place. Her robe also felt the strain and opened a few inches, showing a lot of cleavage.

Caught by surprise by her question and her tits almost spilling out, Euan was momentarily lost for words. When he finally answered, he said, "A bra, Mrs McKay, you need a bra for work. Black and lacy."

"Are you sure?" I asked, when Tishy had gone to get dressed. "She looks so good when her tits are free to move."

"I know," he said, grinning, "But we can always take it off later."

This was going to be an interesting evening. I had my camera ready, and thought I might take a few hand held pictures from different angles, to compare with Euan's more posed shots.

When Tishy eventually returned, she wore a tight black office skirt, zipped at the back, with what I assumed were black holdups, and of course the black four inch stllettos. And a deep crimson long sleeve satin blouse, buttoned up to the neck, which is usual for her. Her long black hair was up, gathered in a bun at the back of her head. Round her slim neck she had a black choker, with a single pearl. In short she looked fantastic -- and rather intimidating.

Before getting started, Tishy poured herself a glass of white wine. "I'm sorry, Euan," she said, "But I'm feeling rather nervous about this -- I've never done any proper modelling before."

"Don't worry, Mrs MacKay, you look bloody marvellous. The shoes are just what I wanted."

"They're new," she explained, "I bought them with Jim just the other day. I'm glad you like them."

"Let's start with some simple shots at the bar, while you sip your wine and we sort out the lighting. All you have to do is relax, and I'll tell you what to do -- just go with the flow."

We got to it. I say we, because he had me adjust the lighting. This was good because I was going to be close enough to see every little detail during the evening rather than watching from across the room. The first detail I noticed was Euan's hands were shaking as he picked up his camera.

At first, all of Euan's shots were pretty mundane, just casual photos of Tishy standing or sitting at the bar, nursing her drink. I adjusted the lighting, as Euan instructed. He told her when to look at the camera, when to look away, the usual things.

Then, with Tishy standing at the bar, he told her to raise her foot onto a rung of the barstool. This stretched her skirt rather awkwardly, and he darted forward to help. I could see his hands shaking as he placed them on Tishy's thigh and slid her skirt up, exposing the dark band at the top of the holdups.

Since the skirt was quite short to begin with, Euan's hand was quite far up on the inside of her thigh. "Just relax," said Euan, softly. I felt my dick stir in my pants.

"A little higher please, Mrs McKay," Euan requested, and she obliged, exposing a band of taut white flesh between skirt and holdup. "Perfect, now look directly at the camera." It was a subtle but sexy shot.

"Now undo a few buttons on your blouse, slowly one by one. Tease me," said Euan.

Tishy slowly undid her blouse, as requested, until she'd reached the fourth button, just to the bra. Euan took a couple shots but wasn't satisfied -- her blouse kept flopping closed.

He put down his camera, and came to rearrange it -- pulling the blouse up a little out of her skirt. "Lean forwards a little," he instructed, and the blouse dropped away nicely. Now he had a good shot of her cleavage and left breast, nestled inside the lacy bra.

She next sat on the barstool, legs crossed, leaning forwards, looking directly into the camera. The bra was very lowcut, and showed off her cleavage beautifully. He slid the blouse off one shoulder, and undid another button. "This is a lovely bra, Mrs Mackay," he said, and stroked the lacy silk cup. She blushed, and I took a pretty photo of the two of them.

With her legs crossed, her skirt had risen almost to her crotch. "Now uncross your legs -- slowly -- and just relax." His camera clicked as he caught a flash of white inner thigh up her skirt. "Just a bit more, that's it -- great -- perfect," he said, as she flashed him her knickers.

"Now stand up, and lean forwards onto bar, that's it, straight legs, bend from the waist." She looked back towards the camera, cheeky grin, another click. Chloe was right, the four inch heels accentuated the line of calves and thighs -- so sexy.

"Your skirts wrinkled -- just a second," and Euan ran his hands over her backside, smoothing out the tight black material. Then with his foot he eased her legs a little more apart, so that the skirt was stretched really tight between her thighs. "Perfect", he added, and it was -- she looked perfectly fuckable.

"Now drop your skirt please, Mrs McKay" he instructed. All of a sudden I was hard in my pants.

Tishy stood up, and looked flustered -- she was blushing like crazy. "Jim," she said, "Can you help me with the zip, please?" I soon had her undone, the skirt dropped to the floor, and she stepped out of it, daintily. The blouse dropped down to hide her crotch, like a very short dress.

She picked up the skirt, and tossed it on the sofa, like a stripper. Euan was snapping away, and I soon joined in. "Now turn around and lean on the bar again, like before," he instructed. As she bent forward, the blouse rose up over her bottom, revealing the black lacy knickers stretched across her bum.

Euan smoothed them with his hand, and then slipped between her thighs to widen her legs, a little more than last time. She gasped at the touch of his cold hand on her warm thigh. "Sorry," he said, and went back to his camera.

"Now turn sideways, Mrs McKay, and lift your leg onto the barstool. And undo the blouse all the way." This gave us some fine shots of her long legs, set off by the heels and stockings, with creamy white thigh, the blouse now falling away to show the black lacy knickers.

"Now turn to face me, leaning back with your elbows on the bar." This thrust her crotch forwards, the blouse parting to both sides, and we had a lovely view of her breasts, still cupped by the black lace bra, the black lacy knickers, and the bulge of her mons.

She slipped the blouse off her shoulders, and then tossed it onto the sofa, to join the skirt. "Bend forwards, hands on your left thigh, as if you're adjusting your stockings," instructed Euan, and we got a great view of her cleavage as her tits slipped forwards in the bra. "Hold it there," he added, and slipped one of the bra straps off her shoulder. She grinned at the camera, cheeky, relaxed.

She then stood up straight, facing Euan, legs slightly apart, hands on hips, laughing for the camera. The bra strap remained off her shoulder, and gave the pose a carefree feel. I wondered if Euan would slip off the other one, to release her tits, but he didn't.

Rather he asked her to sit back on the barstool, with her feet on the rungs. Then he said "Open your legs, Mrs Mckay, nice and wide for me." The lacy panties were partly see through, and she gave him a lovely display of spread thighs. "Now, put your hand between your legs," he added.

"You want me to feel my panties?" she asked, wide eyed.

He nodded, and she stroked herself on the outside of her knickers. "Does that feel good?" he asked. Now it was her turn to nod. She bit her lower lip. I wondered if Euan could smell her pussy.

"I think that's enough for now," I said, "Let's take a break and I'll fix some drinks." Tishy got down from the stool, and dropped onto the sofa, amongst the discarded skirt and blouse, while Euan fiddled with his camera. I fetched a couple of beers for the men, and another white wine for my wife.

Euan joined Tishy on the sofa, and while we sipped our drinks, we looked through some of the photos. Euan's were very good, and I was surprised by how much he'd used the zoom -- the detail was astonishing. "Goodness," said Tishy, when she saw the upskirt photos, "I didn't realise you could see so much!"

Euan grinned at me. "I think young Euan has real talent," I said.

Tishy raised one eyebrow, in that way she has. "Well, he certainly knows how to talk a girl out of her clothes," she said, a little primly. Given that she was sitting with us on the sofa in nothing but bra and knickers, I guess she had a point.

"So, what would you like to do next?" she asked. I could think of a few things... but looked to Euan for a response -- he was in charge, after all.

Euan clearly had a plan, because he asked "Have you a sheer top, see through?"

"I have quite a few -- just how see through?" she demanded, looking Euan in the eye.

"Just enough that we can see your tits, Mrs McKay," said Euan, without flinching. "I've always found photos of women in see through tops a real turn on."

"I have just the thing, young man," she replied, and got up to get changed.

As she left the room, Euan called after her "Leave the shoes on though." He really was a cocky young bastard.

Once Tishy was out of earshot, he asked me, "Are you sure you're OK with everything so far, Mr MacKay? I hope I didn't go too far towards the end."

"I thought it was really sexy," I said. "As long as she's happy, you can go as far as you want. I think she feels really comfortable with you, and she does like being told what to do -- it excites her."

"I could tell that," said Euan. "And it's a real turn on for me too -- like I get to play with my favourite high school teacher."

"Oh, who was she?" I asked, curious.

"Miss Luscombe", he said, "She was our english teacher, and she had great tits -- I used to fantasise about her all the time. I bet she was a great fuck."

"Well, now you can perhaps act out some of those fantasies," I said, encouragingly. Euan beamed happily.

"Thanks, Mr McKay." Perhaps Euan was a bit crude with some of his language, but he was a well brought up boy underneath.

When Tishy came back, she was still wearing the heels and holdups, as instructed, but now with a loose wraparound crimson skirt, and a white silky top held up with thin shoulder straps, and tucked into the skirt. Even from across the room, we could see that she wasn't wearing a bra -- her big pointy knockers swinging and bouncing as she walked to us, nipples hard and provoking. She looked incredible. But then she was my wife, and perhaps I was biased -- I've always loved the way her tits seem to have a life of their own.

Euan had Tishy sit on the arm of the sofa this time, rather than at the bar. He paid special attention to the lighting, using it to enhance the sheerness of her top and show off her tits under it. He began with some profile shots, to show the shape of the breast.

"Touch your tits for me, Mrs McKay" he demanded, and she fondled herself gently through the top. This firmed up her nipples -- it must have felt lovely with the sheer material of the top grazing them.

He then got her to face the camera, and lean forward with her elbows on her knees. This gave us some nice shots down the front of the top, with lots of deep cleavage and pale white flesh.

"Can you make your nipples stand up more?" was his next question.

"You want me to squeeze them? It would be much better if you did it -- show me what you want."

I don't know whether Euan had expected this, but he squatted down in front of her, and started massaging her tits though the top, squeezing and pulling on the long nipples until they were long and hard. "There," he said, a little breathless, "That should do it. Now pull the top tight into the skirt."

She thrust out her chest, and her nipples protruded nicely through the silky material, giving Euan some very sexy photos. Every so often she gave them another squeeze, just to keep them really hard.

He then surprised us again -- "Have you got any rouge?"

"Sure, honey," she replied, "It's on my dressing table -- Jim, can you fetch it?"

It took me only a moment to find what she wanted, and when I got back they were still taking photos, now in profile with the light behind, the hard nipples really adding to the shot.

I handed the lipstick to Euan, wondering what he'd do with it. "Lift your top please, Mrs McKay," he said.

Surprised by his bluntness, she raised her eyebrows in protest -- but then grasped the bottom of the top and lifted it. At first her breasts lifted with the top, but then slipped down, bouncing in... well, the way that they do... it's not easy to describe.

"Goodness," said Euan, for once losing his cool, "They're fucking fantastic." He was right, of course, they are! "Now just hold still," he added, as if it was possible that Tishy's knockers would ever keep still. "I'm just going to rouge your nipples."

I watched as Euan took hold of one of Tishy's breasts (his hands were shaking again) and with just a finger, rubbed the makeup around her pale pink areolas and over her long hard nipple. He took his time and was very thorough. Whether he was making sure to cover it completely or just playing, I'm not so sure but he did go over and around it several times. When he'd finished, he lifted her other breast and did that one too. By the time he was done, Tishy was purring like a kitten.

Eventually Euan released her, and told her to tuck her top back into the skirt. He was right -- the rouge really helped -- we could see Tishy's areolas and nipples quite plainly through the thin white blouse. It was almost as if she was topless.

"I'd love to see you walk down the street like that," I said.

"Well, if you're a good boy, I just might," she replied.

Euan was still busy with his photographs. My wife was sitting on the arm of the sofa, and Euan pulled back from her, and told her to spread her legs for him. The loose dress fell between her thighs, protecting her modesty.

"Wider," he said, and rearranged the material so that a flash of white thigh was visible above the dark band of the holdups. He then brought her feet together, so that her ankles crossed on the floor. It was an interesting pose -- both innocent and suggestive, all at the same time.