Primal Predator

Story Info
Giving into instinct and raw urges he will have her any how.
842 words
4.58
20.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ginlover
Ginlover
93 Followers

This is a vignette of just 750 words for the Literotica 750 Word Project 2021. This story is a companion piece to Primal Prey but can be read as a stand alone (very) short story. I am trying to capture the raw nature of a consensual, primal dynamic in an existing heterosexual relationship, told from the man's perspective.

*****

The reek of sex assaulted my senses as I pried my eyes open to look at the clock. Two hours had passed since I had fallen into an exhausted sleep.

My gaze drifted to the exquisite woman beside me. She looked warm, soft and vulnerable. I smiled at the memory of her gorgeous mouth draining me.

A stirring in my groin caught my attention. The sound of her gentle breathing combined with the erotic scent and I had to touch her.

I drew her close.

A soft murmur and her arse nuzzling against me made more blood head south. Needing to increase the contact I shifted my hips to slide my filling cock between her thighs.

Her breaths became shallower and my senses heightened.

It wanted to feed.

I grasped my shaft and sought her pussy.

I could hear her heartbeat as I forced the head in. Her gasp almost made me lose control. With monumental willpower I paused — I wanted to own her not destroy her.

I used shallow thrusts. Painful, tight, dry... and incredible. My cock throbbed with joyous affirmation. I pinched a nipple to distract her and pushed deeper.

A growl escaped.

Suddenly wetness saturated my cock.

Coated in slick I withdrew — took a breath — and plundered deep.

She moaned like an angel's song.

My beast begged for a free-rein. Wait, I silently told him.

Muscle memory found her clit. I massaged and was rewarded by a stream of gibberish. Blood pounded through my ears as my cock thrust in its hot, wet tunnel.

"Fuck," she gasped.

It was ravenous.

I bit her neck and revelled in the sensation as her walls clamped tighter.

My arm crushed her as she convulsed.

Feeding off her energy, I felt invincible. Every sense alert. Hearing and feeling her orgasm was like giving a parched man water.

Her clit must have been on fire. She struggled to escape, the fight made me want to explode. But he wasn't done; we knew what she was capable of. Fingers and cock worked together to force more ecstasy on her. A barely perceptible hitch in her gasps told me she was climbing. I picked up the speed.

She spasmed. Gushing around me and over me. He wanted it all.

I noticed she was holding her breath. Grudgingly, I loosened my embrace.

She rolled away, but my reflexes were faster. I clamped her hips, digging hard enough to bruise.

He owned her.

At a strange angle she turned to look at me. My eyes met hers. Damn, she looked divine. I dug my fingers in making her grimace.

"No, no," she garbled.

I heard her protest, but she had more to give. My fingers drummed on her clit. Her eyes darkened and she arched.

"Fuuuuck, yes," she wailed.

The beast rose up through my soul. He growled at the glorious mess I was fucking, but he wasn't satiated; we had to have more.

I assaulted her clit as I pounded.

"Shit!" Her eyes glazed.

He had claimed her.

She emitted a primal wail.

The beast roared, watching her cumming on my cock. He demanded freedom.

My stomach clenched and balls tightened. I stopped moving, not ready to give him control — yet.

A need to be deeper flooded me. I turned her over, keeping my cock embedded and eased back so only the head remained. Gritting my teeth, I thrust.

The sensation of hitting her cervix almost tipped me into insanity. Her pitiful cries caused a fog to descend and the beast broke-free.

He was feral. He had to devour her.

Nails tore at her back, leaving red welts of ownership.

He feasted on her shoulder, tasting her hunger. My cock stretched her willing body.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I hammered with more force.

My vision blurred as my cock erupted, burying his seed. I rode through the orgasm grunting. The powerful release was indescribable...

Satiated and exhausted, I rested on her sweat-soaked skin.

Focus gradually returned and I looked at her blank expression.

Noticing, she smiled biting her lip.

Pride swelled in my chest. "Good girl."

Having taken what was mine, I would put her back together. Reluctantly, I disengaged.

I gathered up her limp body, stroking and caressing, while whispering endearments. Her breathing deepened and slowed.

She had seen my beast, but instead of cowering she held out an inviting hand. Her acceptance was precious, it gave me strength.

She owned me.

My beast was hers.

*****

Thank you to chasten and the autocorrect aficionados for all the feedback and editing help.

As always I'm grateful for any readers who take the time to score and comment.

Ginlover
Ginlover
93 Followers