Primal Prey

Story Info
She is his for the taking, any time, any place.
861 words
4.54
28.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ginlover
Ginlover
93 Followers

A/N This is the first of two stories I've written for the 750 Word Authors Challenge. The companion piece Primal Predator will be published in the next week. I have wanted to explore writing primal play and this challenge has let me attempt it. The story is a vignette and a sex scene between an existing consensual, heterosexual D/s dynamic. Primal Prey is from the woman's perspective. I hope I have captured the essence of primal play.

****

As I floated in the zen-like space between reality and sleep, the mattress shifted and a strong arm pulled me tight against a warm body.

Contented, I sighed. Being a little spoon made me feel safe.

Smiling in the darkness I felt his cock move. Our antics earlier were draining but his desire still nestled between us.

I drifted back towards dreamland, but he pushed more firmly.

Despite the probing, my brain was foggy. The tip grazed my clit as he moved. It felt good, but surely he wasn't going to...

Persistence paid off and he found his target. The head rested in my entrance and his arm clamped tight.

Now I was fully awake. Not ready. Too dry.

He pressed forward.

I gasped. Trapped, I couldn't move, I was his to take.

My pussy fought the abrupt invasion. Delightful fear and anticipation blended.

His hips rocked, shallowly dipping. Small relief ran through me, he was trying to prepare me.

My clenched walls relaxed a little. I trusted him.

Two more thrusts and I was impaled. Connected, owned.

A low growl rumbled through my ear.

In a silent reply to his urgency, I flooded with wetness.

He withdrew then rammed home.

A moan escaped me.

His hand found my clit.

Lust engulfed me as his cock and fingers fuelled the fire. I gurgled, shock waves of pleasure cascading through my body.

"Fuck," I panted.

His mouth sought my vulnerable neck; teeth bit down. Pain entwined with pleasure, taking me over the edge as I spasmed around him.

Still, his fingers rubbed.

Sensitive and shaking, I fruitlessly fought. I was drowning. Too much. Too intense.

His arm crushed tighter.

I pulled my chin to my chest and used all my strength to escape. His grip didn't slacken. My mind defied my objections, sinking into bliss and giving him control.

A powerful orgasm shook my core.

Lungs begged for air. The arm loosened and I rolled away, but an iron-like grip on my hips prevented me from breaking the bond.

Awkwardly, I turned to look at him — pleading in the dim light — exhausted.

He smirked, his cock still sliding. Fingers rubbed my electrified, throbbing clit.

"No. No," I stuttered, forced to endure the intense sensual overload. But the pressure built again. I bucked. "Fuuuuck, yes."

The bed reverberated with his growl as I screamed, his predatory eyes locked on me, his cock imprisoning my body.

"Shit!" I gasped, wide-eyed.

The constant attention on my clit was driving me towards ecstasy again.

Time ceased to exist. My mind silenced, I was merely his to be captured. It was liberating, he set me free.

I howled as the orgasm tore through me.

He paused, but my body was too limp to disengage.

In one fluid movement, he rolled and crushed me. Heavy hands on shoulders prevented any escape. Not that I had the energy to.

His cock drew back.

I caught my breath, trying in vain to prepare.

His strength and gravity combined as he rammed home.

My stomach knotted and muscles clenched with the internal pain of him hitting my cervix. I gave a muffled gasp, forcing my body to brace as the next thrust smashed in.

The headboard groaned. Bruising bliss swept through me. I screamed and another orgasm was ripped from my soul.

The sound of my wetness around his driving cock flooded the air.

He continued to pound. A feral beast claiming his mate.

Nails gouged my back. Teeth embedded in my shoulder, but there was no pain. I was consumed by him.

I turned my face to breathe and a bite found my cheek. I didn't complain, my body in one incoherent continual orgasm.

I took all he had.

He released my cheek and buried his face next to mine. His breathing laboured with grunts as his hips ploughed.

The scent of his masculinity engulfed me, making me drunk. My teeth found purchase on his neck.

My hand clawed the headboard for the last violent thrusts.

With a roar, he filled me. Painting my walls, marking his property.

He collapsed heavily on my back. Our sweat mixed and his heart drummed against me.

"Good girl." His breath tickled my ear.

I glowed in post-orgasmic euphoria.

He slowly withdrew and rolled over, pulling me against his chest.

Hands stroked tight muscles and fingertips traced the scratches. Kisses caressed my bruised shoulders. He tenderly loved and nurtured my spent body.

It felt incredible.

I was safe.

I was his.

****

Thank you to chasten and the aficionados association for all the feedback and editing help.

As always I'm grateful for any readers who take the time to score and comment.

Ginlover
Ginlover
93 Followers