All Comments on 'Primal Urges Ch. 03'

by FaeLina

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
pouncingtigresspouncingtigressalmost 16 years ago
oh no, going downhill...

I can even quote the point where this story lost me:

"It rang of fulfilling a need she didn't even know she had; a need to be taken, used, and fucked over and over again because that's what he wanted."

So sorry to see another initially strong female character loosing her spine (she dared to confront a werewolf!) turning out to be a doormat. 25% for the sold writing, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
it's still good.

except for little spelling errors, i still enjoyed it. BUT the sudden turn in the story doesn't gone smoothly as i expected. it's still hot and sexy. =)

bitofkinkbitofkinkalmost 16 years ago
It's good

I disagree with the last posts. Thomas is a dominant male, Candace is a kinky girl - The change in direction is more a veer than a true change. It was hot to see Thomas take the dominant position they both seem to be discovering they need. I would like to read more of Thomas and Candace as they explore their attraction and settle into their relationship. After 40 years of celibacy, I imagine Thomas has quite a bit "primal urges" to get out. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Still room for more passion

I love the series so far. Not normally into the domination but it works. I know its cliche but i would love to see if Candace decides to stay with him forever, even if she must go wolf herself =)

tiawildtiawildabout 15 years ago
Weeeeeeeeeell

I've loved the series so far, and the turn to domination to me makes perfect sense. It's all about the idea of being out of control.

One minor gripe however, I'm not so fond of "cumslut". There is a delicate balance between two willing partners engaging in domination sexplay and it becoming truly degrading.

If that be your fantasy, so be it, but it was somewhat of a turnoff for me, and I found myself trying to skip over those particular parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Confused...

You can't seem to decide if he has been a werewolf since the 70s or the 17th century. There's a big difference.

maxex5452maxex5452about 14 years ago
Not much on anal

I'm not much on anal, but i have to admit that was hot! lol its hurt me to bad to actually enjoy anal. I actually have to use a desensitizer so I can stand it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I love this story, but do remember to stay consistent in your facts. Tomas has been a wolf for only forty years in ch. 1, but he's from the 17th century in ch. 3. And he started the sexcapades in his house with a 9 in. dick and ended with a 13 in. one. (though instant growth like that would be nice) Otherwise this is a huge fantasy of mine and you do an amazing job putting it into words. Keep up the good work!

kaiyandomkaiyandomalmost 13 years ago
Fucking hot

I love the urgency and feel of primal lust. Very nice!

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015over 11 years ago
Very Nice

Great combination of submissive training and fantasy. You have a wide range of enjoyable things in your story. I am off to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous