All Comments on 'Primal Urges Ch. 07'

by FaeLina

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Ummmm....wrong turn.

There is a big jump from the rough sex and new love of the last chapter to rape and cheating. A warning would have been appreciated. One of those things would have been hard enough to swallow. Both seems unrealistic to me. I would have preferred kidnapping and near-rape, if you had to have a rape element. And I'm kind of disappointed that Tomas would even consider cheating. He supposedly loves Candace but as soon as another attractive woman comes along he can't control himself? He has sex with her best friend while she's kidnapped and being raped? Too callous for me. I didn't enjoy this chapter even half as much as the others. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
no no no NO!

You've ruined the whole story! Delete this chapter and write a new one without the cheating part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice.....

She's being raped and all he can manage to do is screw her friend.

naughtybitch18naughtybitch18over 15 years ago
well...

I personally liked the chapter...I think you did an excellent job and please don't stop writing Primal Urges just because some people didnt enjoy it...it's your story so write it the way you want to!!!

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 15 years ago
SLUT

OMG.. I am so damn upset at SUSAN. Damn bitch, has to ruin things between Thomas and Candace. Ughhh. And even right now, i feel like kicking Thomas's ass for being so damn stupid. How could he do that to Candy when she is being hurt by that jacob......

Please... hurry and write some more. I need to know whats going to happen now.

tnme3tnme3over 15 years ago
I think we've all lost out fate in Tomas

I don't like cheating men or women who are sluts but I did like your story and I do hope you make up for what they've done. I would love to see Candy get back at them in anyway she can, hell, I don't any woman who would just sit back and let her boyfriend cheat. I'll keep in mind that it's your story and you're aloud to write what you want. I'm looking forward to your next chapter, and I do hope it does not involve Candy getting raped while Tomas if fucking her friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ruined the story

This was a great story until this last chapter. I'm very disappointed

ShondramwwShondramwwover 15 years ago
WOW!!!

I really love this story and can't what for more keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
really great story not so great chapter

i think both the cheathing and the raping are both a little hard to stomach. didnt like it as much as ur other great peaces of work.

Lo09Lo09over 15 years ago
Can't wait

I can't wait to see where you go with this. It's very intriguing.

Lo

Lo09Lo09over 15 years ago
Can't wait

I can't wait to see where you go with this. It's very intriguing.

Lo

LaFemmeWildcatLaFemmeWildcatabout 15 years ago
eh.

it was ok. not as great as the others, but keep writing. i enjoy this story.

punkin1077punkin1077about 15 years ago
oh man...

i was loving this story until this chapter...what in the heck was tomas thinking? and how big of a slut can susan be? i can't believe this....candance is out there suffering and getting abused and he is screwing her friend...how rude! other than that great story...i hope you can find a way to fix this between candance and tomas.

MatedforlifeMatedforlifeabout 15 years ago
LIked the beginning

I didnt like the susan part. however not my job to judge just read & i cant wait for the next chapter.

tiawildtiawildabout 15 years ago
Plausible solution to touchy issue

Problem: Tomas fucked Susan ; Solution: Candice should fuck Susan too.

Works in my mind at least :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please Continue It

I've loved this story, but I agree this chapter was a little messed up... Still, I'm waiting for the next chapter to see how this will solve... Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ohh wow, keep writing

i love the story. please continue:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
UGH

Ugh, PLEASE tell me you are going to finish this story? It has been forever since you updated. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update. BTW, great sotry so far.

southernbbwgalsouthernbbwgalover 14 years ago
Please ......

dont stop here, I love this story. Passion, erotic control,and romance all in one a fantastic story.

countrygirl117countrygirl117over 14 years ago
oh...

ive been reading this and still dont see another chapter. please please finish it i love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Finish

This story was so good!!!! I loved every minute of it and it would be greatly apritiated if you updated the story!!!! SOON!!! :~>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More

This is one of the best stories I have found here and absolutely love it. Please continue it, there is so much left I am sure you could do. This idea is good enough to be a published book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
NEED TO FINISH

Oh my god! I could not believe the chapter ended just like that! You need to make the chapters longer and need to continue this series because it is so good!!!!!! Like really I luv the connection between tomas and Candace. You must finish this series!MUST!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hotta Hotta Hotta!

Please continue this until Candace and Tomas get mated or married. I like Susan's part to be the seductress and the Mistress of Tomas. Then more Hotta Hotta Hotta action!!!!!!!

rebelprincess123rebelprincess123almost 14 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!

Woah! Talk bout hot stuff! Whats gonna happen to Candace, I hope that the gray wolf unfortunately falls in love with her and she still rejects him for Tomas... and how could Susan do that to her!!!??? She's supposed to be her friend. Typical blonde. Keep up the good work and I cant wait to read more...

SonnetproseSonnetprosealmost 14 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for your story, I really enjoyed reading it and cannot wait until you write more. ~smiles~

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nuu

I just read all 7 chapters today and dang it, why'd you do that to poor Tomas? *giggles softly* It's horrible that I have to stop here and wait for your next chapter...

Anyway, don't be too put off by my seeming anger. As a person who's done some writing herself, that little bit of drama in the middle of a story is what makes it stronger. Especially one with such a perfect relationship. *hug* Wonderful wonderful story, and I can't wait for the rest.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
Awesome

Pls pls pls finish this awesome series or ask some one else to because it's fabulous we all care about the characters great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ehh

I can get why the supposed friend Susan would be automatically attracted to Tomas since she has been described to be quite the slut from the beginning. What I didn't get, however, is why Tomas would react like that. He's described as the romantic type, and from what your chapters suggested, he seems to have fallen very much in love with Candace. Him pretending it was Candace the whole time he was boning Susan wasn't enough to help justify the act of infidelity nor did it actually help to move the story along.

This type of scene would've been more appropriate at a time when Tomas and Candace's feelings for another were still bordering on 'confused' rather than readily confirmed like it has at this point in the story.

countrygirl117countrygirl117over 13 years ago
please please finish

this is the third time ive come back and read this story. i love it just wish you would finish it. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

the part where t0mas c0uldnt keep himself away fr0m temptati0n kinda ruined the wh0le st0ry f0r me., but other than that, it was great! Hope for m0re fr0m you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I was completely into your story until this last chapter. I'll never be able to read it again

vadern117vadern117almost 13 years ago
why wont u finish

y wont u finish r u dead or something

i hope not i will never get to know the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I hope you update soon! While reading this fic i was wondering what would happen if another willing female came into the picture--how would Tomas reacted. However, I'd never thought that he would do this to Candace~ If she found out about this little affair, her fears in the beginning of being just another woman would killed her selfesteem/love for him. What a pig! I hope he and that bad friend suffer a great deal of pain!!! I know that Candace is nice and everything and even likes women(?) but susan is just crazy. You don't do that to a friend (especially to someone you claim to be worried about)!! at least not without permission...... I'm dying to know what's next: how will she find out about this? and what will she do!? Gah, it's killing me

HopeemilyHopeemilyover 12 years ago
More

Please continue the story. What happens to cand, sus, and tell me jacob gets beaten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I have to agree

I was all for this story untill he fucked her friend...that ruined the whole thing for me and I don't think I'll read any of your others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great to disgusted

I was so interested in this. Until the end happened. I'm still interested but you better make up for this >.>

on another note, Jacob xD lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

FUCKING BITCH THATS WHAT SUSAN IS. AND NOT THE GOOD KIND!

OHH POOR CANDY WHATS GOING ON WITH HER.

Loved_OneLoved_Oneabout 12 years ago
More

whens the next chapter??? Awesome story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pretty good

I was honestly contemplating giving up the stories when Candy was being used as a cumslut but it got better as it went on. The only thing that ruined this chapter for me was Susan being a bit of a slut and fucking Tomas while Candace was probably bus being raped by Jacob.

Please, please tell me that Jacob gets his ass kicked soon? It would more that make up for Sasan's sluttyness and it would be so wonderful to see tomas getting his revenge on Jacob for hurting Candy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WTF!!!!

Susan was SUPPOSED to care for Candice. What the hell? I hope Candace sneds her back to what ever Slut House she came from!!!

I had a FRIEND who was there for me all throughout college but as soon as she met my boyfriend, all relationships ended when i walked in to see them screwing eachother on MY BED!!! Shit like this really pisses me off!

I hope you can fix this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
How about a trade.

He gives Jacob the whore in return for his Love. I'm sure Susan would like that seeing as how she is into rough sex. Plus, it would be a fitting punishment for doing something so low to her friend.

SmittyNZSmittyNZover 11 years ago
4 years and counting?

This is a really good story, enjoying it a lot! Please don't let this die with the ignominy of being yet another unfinished story!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

All the blame can't be placed on Susan, he is in a relationship with Candy so he needs to share the guilt. Candy was kidnapped and being raped while these two are all hot and horny for each other. Both are disgusting and doesn't deserve Candy. Tomas could've left the cabin since Susan wasn't, he had plenty of time after he starting lusting after Susan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Really wish this was finished :(

ranae1981ranae1981about 11 years ago
great story

I really hope u finish it. I was sopping wet thru the entire story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Finish

I would love an ending to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please finish

This is such a great story. Please finish it. You cannot just leave Candace with that monster and her mate needs her back. This is driving me crazy. I've kept checking back hoping for an update, and I'm not the only one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please finish!!

Interesting story, very hot indeed! I would love to read more.

panda1870panda1870over 10 years ago
finish

Please finished your story!

Please!

jdee74jdee74over 10 years ago

I hope you finish this, it's really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please please please continue this!! It is so good, the combination of love and lust. Its more than just reading it for pleasure, I really REALLY want to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please please please

Please tell me there is more to cum (hehe)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please!

Such a fabulous story, I hope you finish it. Poor Candace stuck with the bad guy thinking Tomas is dead, and Susan feeling rightfully guilty for playing with Tomas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dude!

You need to finish this. Great plot!

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerover 4 years ago
8

Where is chapter 08????????

ShykinkShykinkabout 2 years ago

Omg, everytime I find a awesome book it is never finished. This sucks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m going to be sooo annoyed if this turns into a 3some with Susan and Candice. She’s literally getting raped while they’re fucking, wtf

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous