Prince Gyllen Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MythMaker
MythMaker
224 Followers

"'old on!" She said as she pulled her molluskan limbs back mid-tentajob. She even went as far as to re-restrain the blond's arms to prevent him from grasping his aching dick and finishing the task himself, much to his frustration as evident by the seething, teeth-clenching chagrin surfacing on his face in light of his best efforts to keep his expletives bottled up, teetering on the edge of bursting. Using one of her humanoid hands, the lifeguard's fingers hooked onto her top's ring again, pulling it down even further than it already was as the copper track continued to divide until the zip had reached its end. The scylla separated the hem of her wetsuit in an unpretentious manner, revealing her bald vagina to the boy she had met only minutes ago, even spreading her lower lips apart for the prince using the index and middle fingers of each of her mitts on either sides to present the moist pink insides. "Don't tell moi zat you were 'oping to finish up wizout going inside 'ere first?"

Gyllen was overcome by an air of nerves and unease with the implication of inserting his manhood inside a cunt out of doors and in broad daylight, a feat very few people, let alone nobles, would ever dare commit, nor even admit to partake in for that matter... though the feelings were also coupled with a wave of a relief as he gazed upon her mercifully mundane pussy in an area approximate to that of more humanoid females he had accompanied before. Not being too knowledgeable in scylla anatomy, he was dreading her vulva to have been an alien cavity located underbelly, in the centre of her writhing tentacles, but he did not mind to be proven wrong in the least... not that he wouldn't have at least tried such an orifice without judging first anyway. Just below Pascaline's slit, he could also see how her bottom connected with her torso, fascinated with the dark colours of her tough, octopus-like hide melting into her the lighter tones of her softer hominid half. It was a feature he did not have long to admire however, as his focus was brought back to the scylla's face once his cheek was greeted by a slimy tentacle slap.

"What are you staring at? 'ave you never seen un before?" The scylla berated him.

"If you don't want people staring, then don't show it!" Gyllen replied, the side of his head now smarting just as Pascaline's tendril restraints around the prince began to finally unravel themselves off his frame, allowing him to move about at his own convenience and breath easy once again.

"I think I'd rather see 'ow well you can do on your own from zis point onwards, petite poisson." She would say, her appendages retreating to the ground and far out of the prince's path, all to make her all the more accessible to his sequential actions. Gyllen took a tentative step towards the tentacled woman, daintily setting his arms onto her shoulders before looking downwards as he lined-up his prick with the orifice using only his pelvis, pressing the tip against the pink, sticky, spongy folds, teasing the opening a little looser by gently rocking his hips against the scylla first before eventually sinking his manhood into her honeypot. The blond shifted his entire body forwards, unhurriedly driving his member as far as it could reach inside Pascaline, voicing a few whimpers as the vaginal walls clenched around his rod, only having his progress halted once their bodies came into contact.

It was from then on that Gyllen would rock his waist to and 'fro in a repetitive pattern, letting Pascaline feel every inch of his rod move in and out of her pussy. Even with his moderate length, the scylla appeared to be enjoying herself. The prince was able to eke quite the amount of aroused wails and whimpers out of her, much more than he would have expected from the stuck-up impression she had been giving off since first meeting. Gyllen himself could not help but feel a little disappointed by how her hole felt around his member. Not that it felt any worse than other vaginae he had probed in the past but after just coming fresh off the stellar tentajob to a more banal textured flesh-tunnel, it was difficult for him to feel the same rush of elation. Still, a cunt was a cunt and Gods forbid Gyllen was the type of gentleman not to see this task through to the end whilst doing everything in his power to ensure the lady in his presence would be satisfied with the affair.

Thinking he had finally thawed her icy disposition, the blond came over with a peculiar affectionate mood all of a sudden whilst he gazed into her fetching, enamoured face, the blond's hands glided from the Gaulish girl's shoulders, descending her long arms while he pressed his face closer to her own. Once his paws reached the ends of her limbs, he interlocked his fingers with hers before sealing his lips over her moaning mouth. The pair shared a brief smooch, Gyllen even able to get in a couple extra bucks of his hips until Pascaline's eyes opened up upon feeling the boy begin to kiss her. Utterly stunned by the action, she raised two of her tendrils to his stomach and shoved him away, their lip-lock broken as Gyllen stumbled backwards, nearly losing his footing on the uneven sand while his grip slipped from the scylla's digits and his gleaming pecker dislodged completely from her interior, remaining erect albeit feeling rather puzzled.

"Just 'oo do you zink you are!?" Pascaline blurted out, wiping her mouth with her wrist, simultaneously attempting to conceal the flush in her checks. "I am not your girlfriend! What gives you ze right to give moi a gros, wet smack on ze mouth like it waz nozing?"

"I'm sorry if I offended you, ma'am. It just felt...right in the moment." Gyllen tried his best to reason himself, rather poorly at that if the scylla's unconvinced pout was to be taken as proof. "Hmm...to put it simply, I find doing that sort of thing during intercourse makes it far more enjoyable. At least, for me."

"Fiiine. I zuppose I can give it a try, seeing 'ow persistent you are about it..." Pascaline dropped her arms, octopian or otherwise, leaving her open for the blond once more. "Just...don't make it weird or anyzing..." The scylla shut her eyes and puckered up, anticipating the prince to pick up where they left off.

Once more, Gyllen approached the Gaulish woman, grasping his manhood as he re-inserted it into the snug opening, releasing his hand from his member once it was fully dipped within the Gaulish girl before returning it to the scylla's own mitt, doing the same to Pascaline's right paw using his left. Their digits meshed one more time, this time the lifeguard also clasping her fingers along with the prince. Gyllen leaned inwards and their mouths met, keeping them together for longer than a heartbeat whilst his pelvis restarted its gestures. Again, the prince's movements were quite mellow, at least to start out with. Both him and Pascaline mutually moaned into each other's mouths, muffled from behind their teeth and lips, his nether-regions pleasantly complimenting hers and vice-versa. Gyllen eventually sped up the process, his excitement rekindled as he drilled into the octo's pussy with greater vigour and acceleration than before. His pubis now audibly slapping into her crotch with every thrust made, occasionally holding his position once the reach of his flesh-stick was submerged inside the scylla where he then circled and ground his hips against her, stirring up her tight interior.

Their clasps sealed, their body heats escalating from their performance on top of the sizzling sun's rays, perspiration pouring from their pores and sticking to their slathering flesh, Pascaline's bust pressed into Gyllen's pectorals, their nipples chafing off one another stirringly. The prince then parted his mouth open enough to let his tongue extend forth, prodding it into the space between the lifeguard's lips until they gave way to the licking muscle to invade the scylla's maw, swirling it about her cheeks and rolling it around her own tasting muscle.

"Oh, merde...'e made it weird..." Pascaline thought to herself, feeling her gob becoming occupied though was less impulsive in forcing Gyllen off her person this a second time. In fact, the scylla began to mimic the human, wrestling her lingual appendage in retaliation. "I zuppose I can let 'im 'ave 'is fun for a little longer...actually, maybe I'll teach 'im a lesson et make zings un petite weird moiself..."

At the prince's feet, one of the lifeguard's tentacles roused anew and raised up from betwixt the trap's legs, ascending its altitude until contacted his swinging scrotum, caressing its contents softly with the suction-lined undersurface of her tendril as he bucked his waist into her.

"Ah~! This feels nice~" The prince mused, feeling the octopus arm's euphorically hug around his testicles, but this was merely the beginning for what Pascaline was plotting. Two more cephalopodic appendages then tied themselves around the blond's ankles, spiralling up his smooth limbs all the way to his thighs. The tips of both these tendrils started extending out behind the human boy before attaching to each of his plump buttocks. The suckers clamped to his derrière, prying them apart to make Gyllen's back-door susceptible to any surprise intrusions. Just as a fourth tentacle crept ever closer to the unprotected anus, the blond knew something was off by the way the scylla was separating his cheeks. He tore his lips away from Pascaline's mouth and spun his neck around, viewing over his shoulder to see the black and violet appendage inching nearer to his pregnable arsehole. "Erm...excuse me? Ms. Pieuvre? Wh-what exactly are you intending to do back there...?" Gyllen asked with a nervous false smile. His question went without a reply. Instead the scylla's tentacle shot between the blond's buns as soon as it was properly aligned, the tendril's end tickled the teen's rim briefly before wriggling its way inside with little resistance, the natural slimy coating on the appendage making for an excellent lubricant. It travelled deep into his rectum with ease, making the blond enlarge and cross his blue eyes as his wailing mouth formed into an O-shape. His spine arched and his hips bored deep into Pascaline's cunny, almost as if he was being bumped forwards by the writhing length currently entrenched in his sphincter.

"Oh...oh, my gods!" Gyllen uttered, facing upwards into the sky, eyes scrunched shut, teeth clenched closed, his stomach fluttering and heart sinking all at once while the tendril started to pumped in and out of his rectum, stretching his hole with each strike made. "Why...why does this feel so good!?" The blond let out a hiss behind his ivories, his head brought back down to meet with the lifeguard's gaze once again just as his pelvis returned to its gestures, bucking even more wildly this time around compared to before being buggered up the bum. The prince was perpetually slamming his cock into the Gaulish woman's folds, timing his manoeuvres so he would pull back just as the tendril was pushing inwards. The teen rested his chin on the scylla's sweating shoulder, panting into her ear with his tongue hanging loose from his slack mouth like a dog in heat.

"Mon dieu! I wasn't expecting 'im to be into it!" Pascaline mentally exclaimed, shocked and perturbed by the boy's reaction to her impromptu insertion at first, but soon warmed up to the idea once she noticed the direct correlation between diddling his arse and his sudden surge of ardour in his thrusts. Also were the array of noises the prince was producing that she found to be fairly cute. "Then again...perhaps I can get into it alzo..."

Just as Gyllen's back passage was accommodating to the tentacle, Pascaline was already shifting yet another tendril to join its octuplet inside the chute, wondering how he would handle two appendages together, if even at all. The tentacle reached the blond's back-end seconds after the idea popped in her consciousness, not wasting any time prepping for penetration, or even thinking the entirety of the potential repercussions through. Of course, Gyllen had no clue about this second feeler about to breach his straining boypussy, far too occupied with the pleasure he was experiencing from the first one alone to be aware of his immediate surroundings. The limb shortly found itself poking at the male's anus before worming its way indoors alongside the other, struggling for space as it dug into crowded hole.

The prince squealed an even more clamorous cry as his occupied arsehole became packed to its limit, tears welled up in the corners of his wide eyes while he could not help but raise the corners of his open mouth. It was not long until the other tendril had entered roughly at about the same length as the first when the lifeguard began to push and pull the two of them, alternating between which one was advancing and which one was retreating. These were not thin tendrils either, each one of them sporting similar girth to the orcish fellows whom Min was so kind to introduce Gyllen to a while back. It was the furthest his orifice had been expanded to that day, yet any pain was near nullified by the sheer euphoria shocking the teen's nerve system. With it came a barrage of fervent pelvic bucks striking the scylla's sweet spots. The Gaulish girl's own wails came close to duplicating the level of volume the prince was outputting, trying her best to keep up with his tempo.

Pascaline's tendrils started twisting and turning inside the boy's rectum as they continued to piston away, even going so far as to move them somewhat sideways at the same time just to widen the lad's rim even further. Meanwhile, Gyllen pulled his head back to lock the scylla into another snog, Pascaline finally accepting the tonguing as it came, puckering up before the blond's lips had reached her. The pair competed with another game of tonsil hockey, their groanings echoing back and forth between the chambers of their maws. Two of the lifeguard's shorter hair-like tendrils atop her crown even began to move about for the first time since the young blond walked in on her and reached out to cradle the sides of his face, holding his head stationary while they shared the smooch, the prince far too enthralled to even question what it was he was feeling cling on his cheeks.

Gyllen's sensitive insides being churned and his prostate constantly being ravaged meant that he was not far off from his impending climax, yet was decelerating for anything until he reached the absolute finishing point. Likewise, the scylla was able to feel her own orgasm rushing close in spite of enduring much less than what she was delivering to the prince. "I'm giving everyzing I've got to zis boy but it still zeems like I'm ze one 'oo's about to cream first! Are all 'umans zis talented in love-making...?" The scylla pondered mere minutes before unleashing a drawn-out yell, dimmed from her oesophagus' exitway being obstructed by Gyllen's gob. She lightly bit down on the teen's tongue while her vaginal walls contracted around his prick, her entire being quivered as the final joy-filled rapture overcame her, body and soul. Her nectar spewed over the blond's member as the feeler fondling his bollocks squeezed hard while the duo in his arse forced their way inside as deeply as they could muster, all this directly prior to the lad's cock trembling for the second time today, only now not being denied his release. Hot wads of spunk spurted forth from his tip as he buried himself into the scylla's slit for a final time, both their bodies growing rigid with the only signs of movement in the short time following being the occasional muscular spasm here and there accompanied by obstructed grunts. Their held hands clinched and quaked for the duration of the dual climaxes, Pascaline able to discern every shot of jizz fired into her before their digits finally disentangled towards their orgasms' eventual ends. The prince took a step back from the lifeguard, silently disconnecting his mouth from her face and his softening prick from her pussy. A white string of semen briefly bridged the space between their sexes until soon breaking apart and disappearing into the sands below.

The scylla withdrew all her outreached tendrils back towards herself, the blond cringing and whimpering from the sensation of having his overpacked anus emptied faster than it was filled. Gyllen could tell his backdoor was gaping just from feeling alone, and it was certainly going to ache like mad later but decided not to let such thoughts spoil his current contentment. The teen just hoped his arsehole would recover back to its original state after such an intensive rogering while he hoisted his trunks back up to conceal his shame.

"W-well, I'm not too sure about yourself but I certainly had fun~! Thank you~!" Gyllen spoke and smiled, putting an end to the awkward, quiet atmosphere. The only response he initially got was the glowering glance of Pascaline's eyes. "N-not to imply that you weren't having fun yourself or anything! Haha...ha..."

"I 'ad fun." The scylla sternly assured the blond as she zipped her outfit back up before turning her blushing face away, holding her hands to sides of her upper arms. "Zat was mon first time wiz un 'uman. Merci...for taking ze time to do zis with moi..."

"Oh, thanks are not necessary!" Gyllen chuckled, pleased that he was able to wring a compliment out from the lifeguard at last. "It was an honour to spend this afternoon in the company of a beautiful lady. If anything, I should be giving thanks to you."

"Per'apz...per'apz I could try lifeguarding back on ze main shore again now that I'm a bit more comfortable wiz your kind...zeir stares won't bother me as much."

"I'm certainly glad to hear so! Besides, I'm willing to put money on the fact they were charmed by your alluring visage to the point were all they could do was ogle in silence, rather than being repulsed."

"I..I never thought of it zat way...!" The scylla perked up, turning to face the prince one last time. They made eye contact for a second without saying anything further before Pascaline's tentacles began to shuffle along the floor in an admittedly disconcerting manner, carrying her out of the alcove, past the prince and towards the sea. "Merci beaucoup again, petite poisson...I 'ave to find out if ze rest of your race are even 'alf as good as you were." She said without turning around to let the prince catch a glimpse her shining grin. The scylla then squatted her tendrils before releasing them like spring, launching herself from the sand and sailed a grand distance through the air before diving headlong into the ocean. The prince was just barely able to make out her shadow underneath the surface swimming in the direction of the busier beach-front, leaving him alone with nothing but gratification, partially from the physical lovemaking itself but mostly from able to help Pascaline overcome her angst, no matter how small a contribution it may have been, so much so that almost forgot the whole reason for even traipsing halfway across the coast before he realised the nook was now completely free for him to use as he pleased! All that was left to do now was fetch his goblin companion...wherever she had wandered off to...

MythMaker
MythMaker
224 Followers