Prince Gyllen Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dishes were sweet where sweetness was appropriate and sour where sourness was needed, nothing seemed out of place, nor was anything sticky or greasy to the touch when handled. Flagons then started to make their rounds amongst the guests, containing a fizzing beverage of deepest navy which was poured into glass tumblers and possessed a nonspecific citrus tang with a detectable trace of alcohol when the prince braved his cup to his lips, enjoyable though the myriad of tiny bubbles all popping within his cheeks at once felt unusual fo him. Of course, Gyllen had attended his fair share of stately repasts before, but the provisions served here made what the kitchens in Malmhule Palace produce seem like a second-rate chip shop by comparison! It was as if everything there was prepared in a way to appeal to his particular palate, but he was far from complaining of such a thing.

Gyllen continued to feast until he was incapable of taking another bite, yet the meal still progressed around him, albeit at a much slower rate than when it began. Many of the strange guests had all left their places to wander around the chamber, engaging with one another in idle gossip on matters outside of the prince's ken. Gyllen even noticed Min had since left his side and saw her on another side of the room, seamlessly integrating herself amongst a company of men with the heads of prideful beasts or attractive wings like insects shewing an intense interest in the little lime woman as she cackled up a storm at her own anecdotes, continuously pouring her more drink whenever she had finished quaffing her cup.

Just then, the band who had mainly remained as mere ambience up until now, suddenly took on a sudden shift in their musical style and began to blast out a more bombastic beat that caught the prince off-guard and nearly drowned out every discussion going on in the room. The singer joined in with the rhythm and began to belt out grandiose verses, still in Sahra'ramalian, before Jumishat, who had been quietly overseeing the dinner this entire time from her throne alongside her heirs, bounded clean off her chair from her seated posture and soared through the air like a feather caught on a breeze, poised like a leaping ballerina in slow-motion as purple twinkles followed her trail. The prince watched on, mesmerised, and just when it seemed as though she was about to crash into the centre table, she stopped in mid-flight, levitating a full three feet off the ground as if she stood on the tips of her toes upon a sheet of invisible glass.

The manoeuvre was met with a round of wowed cheers, even Min was seen feverishly applauding the display, before the djinn queen began to move in time with the live music, pirouetting where she hovered and displaying impressive flexibility as she bent her lissom arms and back at all kinds of contorted trajectories as if she had serpents for a skeleton! The djinni kicked her legs higher than head level without any apparent strain at the same time she threw her torso backwards to be perpendicular to the ground without any loss in balance, all while never once ceasing to gyrate her pelvis or roll her stomach in increasingly provocative ways. Gyllen, and indeed many others, found themselves hypnotised by her masterful coordination and fluid cavorts as her armlets jingled musically alone with her motions, the teen prince personally finding himself fixated on the sway of her hips in conjunction with the emphasis brought to her groin tantalisingly shrouded through her filmy sirwal whenever she raised one leg into the air, allowing for his racing imagination to unravel the rest and produce a mild stirring within in his loins.

"Hi!" A loud voice to Gyllen's flank then suddenly said into his ear, momentarily frightening the boy out of his arousal before it could develop much further. The blond prince jolted where he sat as he turned to see who had given him the startling greeting and what it was they wanted from him only to come face-to-face with the attractive, ruby-skinned djinn princess previously seen seated next to Jumishat, now kneeling on the zabuton next to him with hands on her knees and a wide, beaming smile in his direction.

"O-oh, hello..." Gyllen meekly returned the greeting, feeling awkward that he had been unexpectedly approached by the person whose mother he was in the midst of developing impure fancies of, but proceeded to attempt to make conversation regardless to conceal his discomfiture. "Um...Azraq, I am presuming?" He asked in haste, only now realising he was unsure which of the fire-haired heirs was which and even further unsure why he attempted to guess. He was apparently incorrect in his assumption however, seeing as the red djinni's only answer was a laughter shrill enough to make the human wince.

"Yaqut, who have you taken to bothering now?" Another voice was then heard coming from the prince's other side, who then turned to see the fetching blue djinni boy - evidentially the one known as Azraq - now approach them, a slight swing to his swagger and the pitch of his voice strangely every bit as feminine as his sister's, ironically making him appear marginally more girlish when juxtaposed against his obviously male torso. "Forgive my twin, good sir. I do hope she is not making herself a nuisance."

"N-no, no! Not at all! We were just...er, exchanging salutations." Gyllen insisted, stuttering with surprise that both fire-haired heirs were choosing to spend time with someone of such little prominence as him. "Oh! Speaking of which, I am Prince Gyllen of Snjórland. It's an absolute honour to meet you both!" He introduced himself to the young djinn, though was unsure whose hand to shake first.

"Yes, yes, we know. Mother has been talking about you non-stop ever since your arrival." Azraq responded.

"R-really?" Gyllen stammered, not expecting to hear such a thing in the least.

"Oh, she is very pleased you were able to make it after coming from so very far away!" Yaqut interjected into the exchange once she had composed her mirth.

"She speaks of you with incredible fondness." Azraq continued. "Why, she has already made plans to wed you the selfsame hour when supper has concluded." The male djinn casually added, his soft face remaining completely sober.

"E-excuse me!?" Gyllen then exclaimed, wide-eyed and flabbergasted. However, Azraq and Yaqut both cracked into an uncontrollable fit of giggles surrounding the blond on both sides upon hearing his bafflement.

"'Twas but a joke, fair prince." Azraq confessed upon subduing his great amusement. "Though I was not expecting you to believe me so readily."

"Ah! See how he blushes, Brother! How precious~" Yaqut indicated, leaning in and pointing out his cheeks as they burned almost as scarlet as she was.

"Oh, you are just too fun to tease~" Azraq said before Gyllen even had a chance to retort, his smile twisting into a more mischievous bent beneath his veil as he crouched into the vacant space beside the prince. "Come. These formal gatherings bore us dreadfully so, and from the way you have kept to yourself all this time, it would appear you think likewise. We'll find our own entertainment elsewhere...unless you are that entranced by Mother's cavorting~" Gyllen immediately clenched and gulped nervously upon hearing the closing comment on his ogling whispered out of the blue, and from the subject's own son no less! However, neither djinn elaborated on it any further and instead each placed a gemstone hand onto the prince's shoulders before raising their free palms level to his chest, holding them flat and open before thrusting their elbows towards one another with synchronised timing, contacting their palms with a clap.

Faster than he could ever possibly object to their proposal, Gyllen instantaneously found himself far from the bluster of the social congregation and now sitting on the carpeted floor of what appeared to be a vacant apartment, eerily silent and spacious, lit only by a sparse amount of white candles with pale flames mounted along the walls aside from the red and blue radiances atop the djinn twins' heads, the sole individuals to now keep him accompanied, apparently having shifted the Snjórlander through the aether by sorcerous means not unlike the occult technique Jumishat displayed when she had brought the blond and Min to the garden earlier that day.

"Well? Shall we begin the games~?" Yaqut asked the prince as she and her brother both crawled around the blond on all fours to position themselves at his front, maintaining those postures with their posteriors projected out behind, holding their virtually identical faces close together and resembling a grinning sun and moon breaking through the blanket of darkness by way of their flaring skulls. uncomfortably close to the prince's own visage, forcing him to lean back just to keep both their countenances in his sight.

"Aren't we a bit old for games?" Gyllen responded, detecting something vaguely sinister in the timbre of their voices not to his liking.

"Oh, fair prince, please tell me you are not this naïve~?" Azraq chuckled. "For what my sister and I have in mind, you're old enough~" The sapphire boy then suddenly tilted and dove his features into the human's, his lips seen puckering before landing directly onto Gyllen's timid mouth quicker than the blond could react. Azraq kept his eyes closed, while the prince's bugged with shock and bewilderment. The unprovoked kiss lasted for a ludicrous amount of time, beyond what would be considered another jest, and the nonplussed Gyllen was able to espy Yaqut in his periphery, shewing an apparent glee towards the queer kiss her brother was imposing upon the Snjórlander before inching closer towards the pair, stopping a few centimetres shy in a spot where the prince was unable to perceive the specifics of her next acts, though was soon made aware of them once he felt a clenching press on his unguarded crotch, sending the blond out of his stupor and scampering in retreat on his hands from his seated position, breaking his embrace with Azraq in the process.

"Wh-what on Midgard are you...!?" Gyllen questioned the siblings with a shout, unable to fully fathom his own rushing thoughts.

"Oh, come now, Gyllen of Snjórland, still playing coy? Surely you must understand what is going on by now." Yaqut replied, shrugging her shoulders like she did nothing out of the ordinary.

"W-well...yes. As a matter of fact, I believe I am well aware of the precise direction this is taking." Gyllen answered truthfully, having partaken in many analogous scenarios in the past. "But if that is truly the case, then I am debating whether I'm entirely at ease with...the present circumstances."

"What could you possibly mean?" The male djinni inquired, genuine uncertainty in his tone.

"You're related!" Gyllen bluntly blurted.

"Oh, me and Azraq? Why, we do everything together~" The ruby girl answered him, draping her arms over the sapphire boy from behind while peeking over his shoulder. "We find things to be far more enjoyable when shared with the ones you're close to~"

"Don't you have any brothers or sisters, fair prince?" Azraq was next to ask, reaching up with a hand of his own to sensually stroke at his sibling's wrist. "Surely you must have an inkling of what that must be like."

"I wouldn't say I'm exactly close with any of them..." Gyllen coughed. "But, for things like this? Why it's just...just...it's not right!" He added, this time aloud.

"Not right, he says!" Yaqut scoffed, the scarlet flames on her red flicking visibly higher than before. "Who are you to say what's right and what isn't? Shouldn't something be 'right' enough if there is enjoyment to be gained from it?"

"Ah, Sister, but we are forgetting. Our fair prince here is only mortal, and a human at that. They have notoriously fleeting lifespans and cannot even begin to comprehend the tedium that comes with centuries of existence. Many tend not to deviate too drastically from their norms simply because they have no need to before their time in the realm of the living is over." The blue djinni explained, patting the red female on the hand, calming her fires before addressing the blond. "Imagine if you will, Gyllen of Snjórland, achieving everything you ever set out to accomplish and experiencing all you have desired to see and do in the world, yet your life has only just scarcely begun. What else is there to look forward to then, except to add a little zest to the things you already know? That should help give you at least a basic understanding of the downside to our longevity. Many djinn would go insane before long if we constricted ourselves to your earthly values! Why do you think you've heard so many tales of our kind using their powers to grant the wishes of random individuals on a whim? Or perhaps the more meddlesome sort partaking in trickery or wreaking havoc across your lands? It is just another means of keeping themselves occupied. They have their ways, and we..." Azraq paused, tilting his head upwards to meet with his twin's gaze, beaming towards one another, before both facing the prince once more. "...have our less destructive hobbies."

"What say you, Gyllen of Snjórland?" Yaqut next asked the prince. "Feeling bold enough to try something a tad different this night? Or is your pride too stubborn to let you?"

Gyllen was never quite sure how or why he eventually agreed to go along with the twin's radical proposal after a lengthy internal debate with his conscience. Simple sick curiosity spurred by Azraq's beguiling justification alongside pre-aroused instincts overriding his logic were the likeliest factors in persuading the human prince, but the exact reasons mattered little now, as the blond was already locking lips with one of the djinn siblings yet again, this time the female, her hands upon his shoulders, and enjoying it significantly more than when he had done so with her brother, if only because he consented and was expecting this particular smooch.

Meanwhile, the blue boy lay on his slim stomach perpendicular to the pair and reached over beneath where their kissing faces met, placing his paw onto the faint bulge formed within Gyllen's riding trews front and centre betwixt his thighs, squeezing on it just how Yaqut had done hardly three minutes previous with a gentle touch, but still enough to shoot a shiver through the blond's body when he felt the tension. Azraq then proceeded to gently fondle Gyllen's mild package, feeling it gradually swell within his grasp to a more modest size over time as he looked upwards to view the winces the blond was making in reaction to the caress while still keeping concentrated on smooching with the ruby girl, both sister and brother listening in on his whimpers muffled by her mouth, knowing their teamwork was already beginning to take effect on the young human who was trying his best to avoid mentally acknowledging the djinn's blood ties as much in the meantime, yet the fact lingered still deep back of his mind, but subconsciously serving to excite him further.

Once Gyllen's bulge enlarge no further, Azraq lifted his palm off the bump to admire its outline - however small it may have been - before suddenly snapping his fingers using that same mitt he used to help develop it. Gyllen heard this, but did not come to understand the significance behind it until he felt the space around his legs and groin become a mite airier, which was to be quickly followed by an exclamation from the male djinni down below.

"Myyy~ Uncircumcised? How haram, fair prince~!" Azraq delightfully cooed at what he saw, inducing both Gyllen and Yaqut to mutually end their kiss early to look down where the blue boy was viewing, only for the Snjórlander to be greeted by the sight of his bare, uncut prick standing to attention and pointed directly upwards to his face, his bottoms having been completely whisked off his person in an instant without his awareness till now!

"What the Hel happened to my trousers!?" Was the first question to escape Gyllen's mouth.

"Oh, don't worry. You'll find them in your lodgings once you return there." Azraq explained, reaching over to the blond's crotch once again to slowly secure his digits around his humble erection, extorting a sigh from Gyllen. "I don't think you'll be needing them for a while yet however~" The sapphire male tittered as he started to softly lift and lower his wrist on the prince's cock, transfixed on the way the Snjórlander's foreskin would completely hide his glans and peel back to reveal the tip once again depending on his motions.

Just when Gyllen was growing accustomed to the mild handjob, closing his eyelids and allowing himself to somewhat relax, he suddenly detected a considerable change in the way his manhood was being handled. Azraq had swapped his graceful fingers out with a cramped, humid space shared with a fleshy feeler lashing around his narrow girth. With a sharp gasp, the prince opened his optics again in a shot to look at what method the blue djinni now employed. As Gyllen suspected, he discovered Azraq funnelling his lips around the pale shaft beneath his orange veil raised slightly by the penis' base. Azraq returned the stare with his own half-lidded, gold nugget-like eyes that glistened even more than Gyllen's large peepers, bobbing his flame-capped head back and forth along the brief length for multiple reps while keenly sucking down.

"Azraq is skilled, isn't he?" Yaqut said to Gyllen, reaching over to gently stroke the side of his soft, flushed cheek using the back of her hand as he was in the midst of groaning, splitting the prince's attention between her and the blowjob. "I have watched him practice many times...and even assisted with some!" The ruby sister gleefully claimed without leaving Gyllen much time to suss what she meant by this statement, silencing his stream of pleasured murmurs by connecting her mouth to his once more, one notable whimper echoing in her cheeks when he had his member swallowed deeper down Azraq's gullet, unaware that the deepthroating was induced by Yaqut pressing the back of her brother's head further down the length of the Snjórlander's cock.

Yaqut then brought both hands back to Gyllen's shoulders, this time sliding his coat off his shoulders, letting it fall down his arms before putting her palms up against the human boy's chest, circling them into his torso and even squeezing on the little fat there was to grasp. Gyllen felt one of her hands leave his front before long, only to then hear another finger click and, in that same instant, feel the ruby female's fingers against his uncovered flesh, as though she had somehow slipped her hand underneath his shirt faster than his notice, but as Gyllen discovered very soon thereafter, his shirt had actually vanished exactly like what had happened with his bottoms, leaving the prince in nothing to hide his nakedness bar the polished boots which only covered his calf muscles!

The djinni sister then withdrew her lips from Gyllen's face and dropped her head to be level with the boy's newly bared chest, next latching her hungry maw onto the closest of his two exposed nipples, tugging on it ever so lightly using only her lips while the very tip of her tongue flicked on the tender nub, her other hand slinking up his slim stomach to the remaining pectoral to pinch and tweak on the other nip between her finger and thumb just enough to make the prince's moans more appreciable. Out of habit, Gyllen placed a hand atop Yaqut's head to hold her even closer into his bosom, forgetting all about the lengthy flame she had in place of hair until he felt his palm fall through the waves of the blaze and land on the surface of her ruby skin hiding underneath! Strangely however, this combustion did not burn to the touch, nor give of any heat at all, though he could still feel the fire harmlessly wriggle beneath and between his fingers.

123456...8