Prince of Darkness vs Prom Queen 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straight ahead from where he stood was a lush carpet of some kind of very dark green grass. It looked so thick and cushiony, he didn't want to just sit on it. He wanted to roll around on it. Donovan Corbett, the man who hated dirt and dust, wanted to roll around on the grass? Oxygen deprivation. No question about it.

He was so busy looking around he hadn't noticed that Laci had tethered the horses at the end where the waterfalls were cascading down the rocks. Each horse had been carrying a saddle pack which she removed and was bringing to the other end.

"The horses will like it over there," she told him. "They have plenty of cool water to drink and there's honeysuckle and green briar for them to nibble on. We're going over here." She was headed toward the natural swimming pool and she pointed with a nod of her head. "Go feel the water over there." He did and was surprised when it was as warm as bath water.

"Why is it so warm?" he wanted to know.

She busied herself spreading a couple of thick quilts out on the grassy area. She had also packed some snacks and a bottle of his favorite wine. "The waterfalls on the north side are trickling down from the mountains. That water is pure and icy cold from the rains and mountain snow. You'll have to try some later. It's delicious. The water in the pool on the south side is from a natural underground hot spring. It's always that warm."

"Your rock has hot and cold running water?"

"I guess you could say that." She wrapped her arms around his waist. "Do you like it? Not so bad for a dusty old rock, is it?"

"Laci, it's like someone dropped a little piece of Shangri-la right in the middle of the ranch. I never would have guessed it was here. Why didn't you ever tell me about it?"

"I really didn't think you'd care. No offense, but you're not exactly the outdoorsy type and you've never liked the ranch but when you asked what I wanted for my birthday, I realized more than anything, I wanted to share this with you. The only one that's been here with me, other than Prince, is the owner of the ranch. He brought me out here to show me what I won with all my hard work."

"Your birthday," he said, sounding slightly embarrassed. "I've been so caught up in everything that I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday." He leaned down for a kiss. "This is a perfect place for a birthday picnic. I wish I knew what you had in mind. I could have brought something."

"You brought yourself and we can have our picnic after we do some other things."

"What other things?" he asked suspiciously. "You're not expecting me to go rock climbing, are you?"

"I was thinking more about swimming in the hot spring."

"I don't have a bathing suit."

She smiled mischievously. "Neither do I."

His eyebrows shot up. "Skinny dipping? You want to go skinny dipping?"

"Why do you sound so shocked? Haven't you ever been skinny dipping before?"

"Certainly not. Are you going to tell me you have? Who exactly have you been skinny dipping with, Laci? What else have you kept from me?"

She was unbuttoning his shirt. "I like to swim in the little pond whenever I come out here, so I guess you could say I've been skinny dipping with Prince." She unsnapped his jeans and pulled down the zipper.

"No wonder he's so damned possessive of you," Donovan grumbled. He reached down and started to unbutton the shirt she was wearing. "You shouldn't be running around naked in front of him. Flashing that ogre is not a good thing, Laci. He's devious. He'll try to talk you into imitating Lady Godiva. I know his type." Mirroring her movements, he unfastened the waist of her jeans, unzipped them and slipped them down over her hips.

"His type?" she questioned. "How do you know what his type is?" She pushed the shirt over his broad, muscular shoulders, letting it fall to the ground then slid his jeans down to join the shirt.

"I see the way he looks at you," Donovan stated. "You see it, too, and don't pretend you don't." He reached behind her to unclasp her bra, then pulled it off and tossed it aside. "He's disgustingly in love with you and I already know he hates me. He hated me the first time he met me." He slid her panties down and dropped them next to her bra. "And you saw how he acted this morning when you rode Albion out of the barn. The monster will probably try to hold Albion's head under one of those waterfalls and drown him. He takes jealousy to a whole new level."

"HE takes jealousy to a whole new level? You're never jealous at all, are you? Prince has always been very protective," his briefs joined her panties on the ground," but he wouldn't hurt you or anyone else. Did you like riding Albion?"

"Yeah. He's a good horse. Well trained. Doesn't growl. No dirty looks. Follows commands. He reminds me of Wycliff." He looked at her then down at himself. "Damn it! How did I get naked? And how did you get naked? And don't you dare say one word about Dom-space. You still haven't completely convinced me about that."

She stepped forward, her hand closing gently around his hard cock. "Have I convinced you that I love you? If I haven't, I might be able to persuade you."

"How?" he questioned dubiously. "What exactly do you have in mind? How many more surprises do you have? Are you tying me to something?" He pulled her even closer. "Shouldn't it be my turn to tie?"

"Not necessarily. As I recall, you did promise that I could be Dominant for the day."

Donovan huffed at her. "As I recall, that was about getting me to this location since I didn't even know it existed until a few minutes ago. I happen to manage quite well at the job of Dominant without any assistance."

"Then what are you waiting for," she teased him. "Dominate me." Her sunbeams were shooting everywhere.

He knew he was smiling and probably had a few sunbeams of his own. "Shut up and get over here." He pulled her with him and they tumbled down on top of the quilts she had laid out on the thick grass.

Instantly he was kissing her, touching her, caressing her everywhere, cupping her breasts as he suckled gently on her nipples. The kisses continued down across her flat stomach, then lower until his tongue found her nub nestled in wet velvet. Her fingers tangled tightly in his hair as she gasped softly. He loved hearing her, knowing he thrilled her every bit as much as she thrilled him.

She tasted wonderful and he continued his exploration, alternately kissing her inner thighs and licking the wetness away, feeling her back arching with pleasure. Wanting to tease her a little more, he moved upward, again kissing her breasts, watching her buds pucker tightly, hearing her almost purring as she gently raked her nails up and down his back. As he always did, he felt every stroke and quivered at her touch.

She turned the tables with another surprise when she pushed against him, forcing him to lie on his back. Now she was on top, kissing him deeply, finding every sensitive spot on the side of his neck. Her kisses were moving lower just as his had earlier and he was almost certain the growling he heard wasn't coming from a love-struck horse.

She caressed his cock while her tongue flickered the soft, smooth tip, loving his salty taste. Damn she was good at flickering. Her hands twisted around him lightly making his already hard length even harder. She was good at that, too.

He could be good at surprises as well and turned quickly, then gently wrestled her down. She was on her back looking up at him with her glorious blue eyes, now darker than ever with lust and passion.

Here in her magical little grotto, with the sound of cascading water in the background, and her long blonde hair feathered around her, she looked like a wild forest sprite. His wild forest sprite.

He took back control, plunging into her, thrusting slowly, savoring how it felt to be inside her. He could feel her legs wrapping tightly around him, trying to push him in deeper, knowing her climax was mounting. Slowing again, he took his time, wanting the moment to last as long as possible for both of them.

He wasn't sure he'd ever understand how they managed to find the special thing they had and made it work so well. It might not be conventional and it might not always be easy but his life was so much better with her in it, even if she did have a growling horse and a cranky stuffed unicorn tagging along.

She was rocking rhythmically with him, her arms holding him, his hands clutching her hips, pulling her onto him as he pushed into her. It was their perfect crescendo and they came simultaneously, their cries echoing in their own private Wonderland.

Laci nestled in his arms just long enough for them to catch their breath. "Ready for our swim?" she questioned.

Where the hell did she get so much energy? It seemed fairly obvious the word R-E-L-A-X had been omitted from her dictionary along with the word S-U-B-M-I-S-S-I-O-N. Still, it was her birthday and if she wanted to swim, he guessed he'd be swimming.

He stood on one of the rocks watching her stroking through the warm water. Nothing wrong with swimming naked. With his beautiful Laci. In the middle of nowhere. Damn she had a great ass. Without another thought he joined her in the small pond.

With absolute joy, they played in the warm spring water, darting and splashing like dolphins as they raced from one side to the other of the natural pool. She convinced him to try the water cascading from the rocky falls. It was pure, icy cold, crisp and the best tasting water he'd ever tried. He plucked enough wild flowers from the rocky wall to weave into a wreath and placing it on her head declared it to be her new Prom Queen tiara. When had he ever had this much fun? He truly couldn't remember but he felt as lighthearted as a child playing in the sunshine.

It was already late afternoon when Laci said, "We're going to have to get dressed and get going soon if we want to make it back before dark."

"I can't believe I'm actually saying this but I want to stay right where we are," Donovan responded with contentment. "This has been an incredible day. I don't think I can ever remember having such a good time. I don't recall just playing like we did today."

After their swim, they hadn't bothered to get dressed, instead remaining totally nude and sharing the picnic Laci had packed. Now they were snuggled together on the thick quilts. Laci was wrapped tightly in her husband's arms, their legs intertwined as they did nothing but simply enjoy being with each other.

She had to smile. "Thank you for agreeing to come all the way out here with me. It's been a perfect day and a good birthday."

He was smiling as well. "I feel like it's been my birthday and I can't wait until we can come back. That's probably another thing you never thought I'd say. You've really never brought anyone else here before? Not even Matt?"

"No. Maybe someday but I was always a little selfish about owning it. At first it was because it was the only thing in the entire world that was completely mine and I didn't want to share it. After that, I wasn't sure anyone would appreciate it."

"I can't believe they just gave it to you although I'm sure you earned it. Why didn't the ranch owners keep it? I wouldn't want to give it away. How long ago did you win it?"

"It was the summer before I started college. They needed to move the cattle to another pasture and it always took a long time because the herd was used to the horses so they almost ignored them but when Prince showed up and started his stomping, the cattle went running and I won the contest. When the owner brought me out here, he told me the ranch had been in his family for almost a hundred years and no one knew this place existed until they flew over it one day. He was just a child at the time. It took a while to find the way in and they couldn't really use it as it was but it would have been too costly to blow up all the rock around it, so they just left it. Giving it away was very generous but I'm guessing it was a substantial tax write-off for them. I'm just glad it's mine."

"It doesn't seem real, Laci. Out there, beyond these rocks is a whole busy, crazy world and it feels like it doesn't exist. It was pretty chilly out there this morning. Why is the temperature so warm in here? Because of the hot spring?"

"The spring keeps the ground and the stone at a higher temperature and the way the rocks are formed, they act as a natural shelter. I spent the entire night out here once and it was just as warm and comfortable as it is now."

"You spent the night all the way out here? Alone?" Donovan thundered at her. "What the hell is wrong with you? Do you have any idea how dangerous that was? You know, it's been awhile since I've spanked you. I might have to do something about that."

She giggled as she snuggled closer. "Donovan, you know I've never objected to being spanked, well...except for that very first time."

"Don't remind me," he groaned. "I was lucky you didn't kill me that night. And the only reason you've never objected is because your damned ass is so hard you hardly even feel it. A fact you failed to mention for quite some time after we met. You do have a gorgeous ass, though. I've seen my share of asses and yours is just about perfect."

"Thank you for the compliment. I should probably explain that I came out here by myself right after my graduation when neither parent showed up and I was feeling especially alone. It may not have been the best idea but Prince was with me and he's always taken good care of me. I guess I was feeling a little sorry for myself but I promise I won't do it again unless you come out here with me. It was kind of nice. The only sound was the water cascading down the rocks. I was lying right about where we are now and when I looked up, it was like I could see every star in the night sky."

"I guess I can't justify spanking you for something you did before we even met," he grumbled, "but I'm not sure about spending the night out here. As you pointed out, I'm not really the outdoorsy type. There could be dangerous wild animals lurking."

I suppose that's true," she agreed with a smile. "One can never be certain if a band of killer bunnies is going to show up unannounced." Laci pretended to shudder.

"It's not too late for that spanking," he growled at her. One second later he was smiling as she reached up to kiss him. "Damn it. I really love you."

"Damn it," she responded. "I really love you right back."

It didn't take long to get dressed and pack up the supplies. Soon they were on their horses heading across the pasture. It had been a good day.

Riding Albion was amazing. Donovan was shocked at the realization of how much he had missed riding for so many years. It had been one of the few things in his life that made him feel completely free. Galloping across the open field, his hair blowing in all directions, felt like flying. It was exhilarating, almost intoxicating. He couldn't wait to come back and go riding again.

Much to the ogre's annoyance, the large white stallion wasn't at all intimidated by him and much to Donovan's pleasure, it appeared Prince was actually intimidated by Albion. Did he say good day? It had been a great day. And he had a small and secret surprise of his own that was going to make it even better.

They returned the horses to the barn and tended to them, brushing their coats, offering water and carrots, eventually returning them to their stalls. Only then did they walk back to Laci's room, hand in hand, still talking and laughing about their day.

Teasingly, he raced her to the shower then claiming to have forgotten his robe he told her to wait for him under the stream of hot and steamy water while he went to get it. She never saw him signaling to someone waiting outside the room.

Returning to the bathroom, he headed straight for Laci and the cascade of water she was standing under, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her close. He might have loved riding Albion but his out of practice muscles ached just a bit and the warmth of the water felt fantastic. Her warmth felt even better.

She was shivering as he kissed the back of her neck, making him smile knowing he was the cause of her chills. He never got tired of holding her. Keeping his arms around her, he turned Laci to face him, knowing from the way she shimmied against him she was feeling everything he felt. It made him crazy, or as Victor would say, crazier than usual. He was getting used to crazy. It wasn't so bad.

Unable to resist, he grabbed her ass, lifting her until his cock throbbed between her inner thighs. He backed her against the wall of the shower and she used the extra support to wrap her legs tightly around him. He thrust into her, slowly at first then faster, knowing he was losing control and not caring. He pumped harder. Faster. Deeper. He gripped her tighter just before they exploded together. Insta-fuck! The wet version! His muscles didn't seem to be as sore as he thought.

Chapter 8 Laci's Gift

Wrapped in their robes, he held the bathroom door for her and let her precede him into the room.

"Donovan!" She turned to look at him, her wide eyes catching his look of attempted innocence. "How did you do this?"

The room was illuminated only with candles and there were sunflowers, in all the different shades of yellow and gold, on every surface including a small bouquet in the center of the bed.

On the wooden table in front of the love seat was a bottle of wine chilling and a flat, square box. He flipped open the top of the box and tried to look shocked. "Pineapple pizza? All the way out here at the ranch? Where do you suppose this came from?"

"I can't imagine," she teased him, "but I wish I knew so I could thank whoever is responsible." She sighed deeply with a pretense of distress before she turned and propelled herself directly into his arms. Knocked off balance, the two tumbled onto the love seat where she proceeded to rain kisses all over him. "Thank you, Donovan. It's absolutely perfect."

Laughing, his arms were wrapped tightly around her. "Happy Birthday, Laci."

They sat side by side, enjoying their pizza and wine, chatting about their day. He waited for the perfect opportunity and surprised her again, this time with a birthday cake. Just big enough for two, it was luscious and decadent dark chocolate, decorated with tiny edible sunflowers and a single candle burning brightly which she blew out after making her wish.

Finally they sat together, Laci snuggled in Donovan's arms. "You really enjoyed riding Albion, didn't you?" she asked. "I couldn't help but notice how calm and relaxed you looked almost the entire time. I'm glad I was able to arrange for him to be here."

"I really did," he responded, "and I honestly forgot the feeling of freedom I used to get from riding. Albion is an amazing horse. I felt like I was riding Wycliff. Do you think the owner of the ranch would consider selling him to me?"

"Albion doesn't belong to the owner of the ranch or anyone who works here and his owner is pretty fond of him. I don't think he's for sale."

"Too bad. It would have been great to have him here to ride but, I have to admit, this entire day has been wonderful. You wanted me to enjoy it and I truly did. That little piece of paradise you own, what we did while we were there, riding Albion, spending the day alone with you." He kissed her. "You took over as Dominant of the day and did very well. I feel like it was my birthday instead of yours and I can't wait until we can come back and do it again. I'm astounded to hear myself saying that but I absolutely mean it." He looked at her with a mock frown. "I always knew there was the will of a Dominant somewhere inside you. Do I have to start worrying about competition?"

"Not from me but our son is also rapidly developing the will of a Dominant. I'm pretty sure the escapade that ended with my sprained ankle was his doing and Jeremy followed right behind. I think one and a half Dominants are enough for any family."