All Comments on 'Prince Selects His Sister Pt. 01'

by marriedtosister

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story except for this BS:

"She came, and came, fluid squirting from inside her all over Adam's pelvis, soaking him and her sheets in her juices. She had never ejaculated any fluid like this before during climax but here it was,........"

EZ8ltEZ8ltalmost 2 years ago

Too much what happens with the throne talk, only one sex scene, and lackluster ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At the risk of taking this too seriously, I assume this is supposed to be a period piece. Kings, forts, things like that.

Yet on page four, in the height of passion, the characters talk like 21st century kids...

"Baby batter..." .

Really?

smltwnguysmltwnguyalmost 2 years ago

Nice job. More please

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

Really intense story.

This would be a total " Girl Flick " if it were set to be viewed.

A few grammatical erros, be still a fun read.

A sexual situation I have spent far too much time imagining in my own life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A little shallow but a fun read nevertheless.

Bill S.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

I like the story , a lot. AAAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Give that sexy Prince Adam a dusting of sexy chest hair for his magnificent muscular chest. They love each other and will have many happy years together exploring their bodies1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. I enjoyed the author's previous incest series too but one minor peeve I had with it was how in the original one in the first chapter the siblings went from platonic siblings to mutually discussing their obsession with the sister's vaginal lubrication in the span of a few minutes. I'm assuming the author has a thing for it, which is perfectly okay, but I felt like it could have been included in a way that wasn't so jarring.

Happy to see that this story doesn't have that issue. I also appreciate a lengthier build up compared to the previous one and consider it an improvement. Easy 5 stars from me. Greatly looking forward to the following chapters.

Suite21menSuite21menalmost 2 years ago

I find it curious that he pledges that she is the only one --included in the ruling--yet she has no such constrictions. Hearing her talk like a well seasoned whore when I assumed she was a virgin made me wonder if you are going to turn this into a LW story. I hear her thoughts at this point in time but later?

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

Sometimes things aren't what they seem to be but this on one level is a true love story boy finds girl, girl responds to boy, couple that with boy and girl pledging their lives and duty to each other up to and beyond the grave. Its a thing of beauty my good sir. Forsooth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant Story deserves a chapter 2,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"massive cock" Well of course. Why not? Woman can't have sex with anything smaller than a telephone pole, lest they be disappointed. Crutch of a weak writer.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Wow, wonderful start. Love how the Princess has turned into his little slutpuppy. We'll see how she feels about receiving all his cum when she's months pregnant, 40+ pounds gained. She'll be begging him to go fuck someone else. Can't wait for the next chapter. Five stars.

PhineasNPhineasNalmost 2 years ago

Laying it on a bit thick, aren't we?

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelightsalmost 2 years ago

Awesome read can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really like the premise of a crown prince and a princess. However, there are somethings that make this more fantasy than fiction. 1 A seasoned warrior would never allow a woman to be considered the same as them. The have sacrificed, overcome, and been altered in a way they know what is truly important in life. 2 The creative plan by the princess missed the most important factor; as with all plans, the enemy gets a say. 3 Having things go to a council upon a disagreement takes the power from the couple.

Lastly the language used by the prince is quite un-regal ie. "Do you guys..."

Overall, like the creativity and the determination to take on a story like this, it just needs realism.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 2 years ago

Cunt, Baby batter was a bit too much especially coming from a virgin princess from that time era.. other than that great story. But I hope that’s not the end of this story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I have to agree with Aussie1951. Sarah using the term 'baby batter' totally killed the moment. It was out of context for the setting of the story.

However, other than that I thought that you did an excellent job. 5/5! Since you have placed Part One in the title, I'll be looking forward to the next installment. I hope that it arrives soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Since you don't date the time period of this writing it is difficult to assess some of your references whether the language is appropriate and whether some of the items identified even existed. Trivial, but historical fiction typically follows the established language and what culture, clothing and other items of the times would be expected. For example, I doubt that the term "panties" was utilized based on the preceived time frame of the story. Now by that time, yes there was underclothing utilized specifically when a woman was experiencing her menses period, but the item of clothing in no way really resembled what we might identify as panties. (not sexy at all). If you intend to write professionally, historically correct of all aspects of the times becomes important. Nice story by the way.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story but ruined the end with her being okay with him just thinking about another woman while having sex with her 4/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story but I didn’t like the fact that she was just okay with him thinking about another woman while sleeping with her 4/5 stars

MidnightTease118MidnightTease1186 months ago

Incest isn't a category I usually gravitate towards, but I was inclined to do so, and WOW! What an amazing read!

With the exception of a few grammatical errors, this piece is practically flawless! Sexy, humorous, likable characters, and most of all, it's realistic. It's as realistic as an erotica should be, considering there should still be enough leeway to allow the incest to occur- if that makes sense.

But, I really enjoyed the slow burn to the love scene. Also, how the family discussed the repercussions of married siblings; even Sarah, who clearly adored Adam, had a couple qualms about the idea. That's what really makes me invested in an erotica. It's so easy to write about two people fucking, but what's the story behind that? What makes this fuck so special? You have given me that answer, and for that, I gave you 5 stars.

Keep up the great work!

gtexas8gtexas83 months ago

Enjoyed and very well written. Some word placement would help but great story 😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarriedtosister@marriedtosister
For an account of my bio with some fictionalization and details changed for anonymity and dramatic effect, you can read the Sarah and Noah Series. Siblings were meant to be best friends from the very beginning. They are part of one another. There is no relationship closer bet...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES